HAPPENING

Protesters rally in Brussels against UN migration pact adoption. Explosions are heard and a lot of angry people.

Livestreams:
RT youtu.be/Lxg8hNiTxMo
Ruptly youtu.be/Yi3oVFeuT4o

Attached: happening.gif (480x270, 3.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5VWqg0mck
youtube.com/watch?v=XnX6uBFySEY
youtube.com/watch?v=lRfAO0TsGJw
youtu.be/Lxg8hNiTxMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WOW

Better than France.

This might get interesting

How so?

BUMP
JUDEN RAUS!

Attached: 1504528853104.jpg (480x480, 66K)

Theres more going on on livestream.

Attached: 1525359301737.png (600x579, 271K)

bump

It's a Flemish protest

>white chimpout
nothing will happen

The crowd looks huge.

notice it's all men

There are ,ore Germans than Belgians user!

There's not much for now, really. The whole thing started not so long ago. Hope it'll get interesting.

LINKSE RATTEN, ROLT UW MATTEN

It sounds like a hell of a lot is happening.

THE FIRE RISES

They are shouting "leftists rats", not smart as people who disagree with the pact on the leftside will now no longer support the protest and are more prone to agreeing with the pact.

When will Flanders rid themselves of the w*lloon menace?

Attached: 1458654753357.png (284x248, 66K)

The Jew fears the white chimpout

They should instead call out the elite as both the left and the right hate them.

Notice yellow vests in the crowd. It's really becoming global movement. Ah, what a time to be alive. No yellow vests in Russia so far though.

Attached: 1532288010002.png (500x1039, 244K)

destroying the EU parliament and NATO headquarters when?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-16 at 11.35.03.jpg (1598x898, 239K)

it´s time to rise up

Attached: 1542445592087.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

With a gathering this big, the left needs to know their feeling.

>the truth should not be spoken

Afaik it has little to do with the yellow vests. The protest is coming from Flanders and the yellow vests are non existant in Flanders. You might be confused by the people that are wearing the Flemish flag (yellow with a black lion) as a cape

People still have too much money and feel too comfy. I will wait until it is really happening.

Sounds comfy as a warzone.
Where the fuck are all those explosion noises coming from?

you guys should keep in mind, while yes killing the EU is good overall for europeans, that disunity primarily benefits Russia as far as geopolitics goes so while the meme leftists love to spout that russians are behind everything is a lie, it is true that they stand to benefit from a power vacuum

Baste

Attached: td1989_184_5.jpg (430x612, 104K)

So why are these Flanders people doing this officially?

I noticed it was overwhelmingly men. That hopefully means some fighting if antifa shows up.

Attached: fwert24.png (894x612, 1022K)

It's not a matter of truth in this case, it is a matter of gathering spectrum wide support for your cause. In this protest they need both sides if they want to accomplish anything at all. With the government being unstable and the so called right wingers from the N-Va already having stepped back from it, they need parties or people on the left to disavow the current ruling minority government.

the GDP of Russia is the same as spain, oooh scary

if people are walking towards them, it's just fireworks bruh

Probably from football hooligans

Our government fell last week. The biggest party (Flemish N-VA) left the coalition because our PM signed the migration agreement.

>I will wait until it is really happening.
you don´t need to wait so long the next finacial crash is on the horizon

Attached: 1543179287239.gif (310x760, 23K)

Well shit, that's actually quite a lot of people.

In an ideal world:
Death squads cleaning out the (((EU))) parliament and the so called government.

In this dark world:
Fireworks.

Antifa is stupid but not that stupid. They would get overrolled. The right in Europe is another animal compared to the USA, but a lot fewer tho.

And another one.

Attached: another one.png (898x435, 753K)

No one was starving when we had our civil war.

Someone will always take advantage of a situation. Russia isn't in a position to do much militarily. That's why they love this shit.

Why all the chinese restaurant flags?

It's not about winning the fight for 'antifa' is about the message that the media will spread about the protest.

Interesting to see the people walking the other direction.
One purple haired feminist, one group of demi-nig.

This is against the signing of the white genocide population replacement plan called the (((UN Migration Pact))) this is their ultimate goal that was laid out in words for the first time 20 years ago in a document recently pulled off their website detailing the total population replacement of Europe,North America,West Russia,South Korea and Japan.

I don't even know where Brussels is to be honest. All I think of when someone says Brussels is UN and globalists.

I wonder if he's here today:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5VWqg0mck

and was this really almost three years ago!

pic related posted by (((The Guardian))) just after the Yellow Vests started.

Attached: 5. Seems the media are getting worried. They should be..jpg (914x1155, 236K)

I just got back from Brussel and there's less and less protestors. I hate to admit it guys but I think its over.

Attached: 1502523612005.gif (500x286, 997K)

Almost at the EU parliament!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-16 at 11.45.08.jpg (1600x888, 183K)

Attached: 1535395994757.png (448x538, 75K)

Would be nice, but since the Guardian story about Assange meeting Manafort I don't believe anything they write.

Yeah I just got back from Brussels too. It was just Assange giving people the nuclear codes.

Apparently there is supposed to be a counter protest LOL come on then antifa where the fuck are you now?

Also no bully RT reporters :(

Think they going to storm it? Shit, that would be the biggest happening in the last few years.

GODSPEED, DEATH TO THE EU

Because this time it's really about immigration, if only there was a way to radicalize those 40,000 people so they started burning and breaking stuff.

Fuck off you mutt

Attached: marianneifonlyyouknew.png (624x351, 301K)

The (((EU))) is paying them now. Once the payment has cleared you'll see them near the parliament building.

>Global UN treaty that most countries in the world accepted
>Death to the EU

Attached: 1540583413908.jpg (638x1000, 86K)

>The peasants are revolting
t.EUrocrats

Attached: lines.jpg (1495x794, 225K)

Daily reminded that those protests will escalate and EU will never ever accept people conditions in fact they want all of us dead.

Attached: Capture.png (552x630, 53K)

Who knows, i've seen Belgians wreck shit in Brussels before with my own eyes. In October 2011 they completely trashed every bank in central Brussels.

I know they are protesting against the Belgian government not the EU parliament retard, but still death to the EU

Yes, go out there and march my white brothers.

yes. fuck the treaty, doesn't mean shit.

Wait no nevermind they are going to the EU parliament retard

They are the biggest Globalist newspaper. Even worse than the cesspit that is the BBC.

It's a matter of targeting the issue, not flopping around and bringing in the ZOG vassals against you.

>Trashing banks

Based and fucking redpilled.

>Agitatingh gentiles is so easy

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.png (501x504, 166K)

Attached: 1540654161620.jpg (861x1024, 165K)

I just heard English!

>The Jew fears the white chimpout
They never chimp out against jews

Wat is deze

Attached: ss+(2018-12-16+at+12.51.53).jpg (137x132, 9K)

Quit repeating stupid shit. Civil wars never start because people run out of resources. That's when they end.

I'm seeing a lot of Black-Red-White tri-colours

I know they are, but it doesen't help to protest them when EU didn't force anyone in this treaty, they could have refused like Austria, Hungary or Poland for example.

Oh you don't know yet? Here watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=XnX6uBFySEY

STORM THE BUILDING.

Attached: Anti UN and EU Migration pact protest in Brussels 16-12-18.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

If you see this video and you are belgium how can you not fucking riot?

Maximilian Park Home to Hundreds of Illegal Immigrants -Brussels, Belgium

youtube.com/watch?v=lRfAO0TsGJw

Attached: based belgium.jpg (974x317, 111K)

STORM THE EU PARLIAMENT

Attached: 1544901666316.jpg (500x651, 114K)

Attached: 5c1430cdfc7e9397138b4582.png (980x551, 887K)

Couldn't find a single newsline on this. At least not amongst our country's main sources.

>RT youtu.be/Lxg8hNiTxMo
What are they chanting ? I'm hearing
>Dien Bien Phu
>Dien Bien Phu
Weird

'rolt uw matten'.
Ken die uitspraak niet echt.
Uit de context haal dat 't iets zoals oprotten moet betekenen. Wat zou de beste vertaling zijn naar nederlands dialect?

we need some translation stat

Just hang everyone who has made Globalist comments from a lightpole.

Attached: swmp743ad2923c7db182.jpg (640x427, 52K)

Shouting words will change NOTHING.
The system is rigged against sheep that only speak and don't act.

It has nothing to do with killing the EU. It's about toppling local governments and replacing them with alt kikes like in Itlay, Hungary. Did these countries leave the EU?

> killing the jews is good for Russia.

Ok rabbi.

>w*lloon menace
wtf are you talking about

Attached: 1467642741335.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

>Where the fuck are all those explosion noises coming from?
Some of the protesters are dropping things. Home-made noise-makers. Likely will acclimatize them for when the pigs start using them.

Or a warning.

>there are yellow vests in tel Aviv
>that means ISrael can't be agitating foreign countries

Nafri detected

Emergency warning sirens?
Notice these: no common symbol, no leaders, no organizations to defame, yet the same goal. Globalist got high on their own farts, now it is too late. Even shills in these threads are afraid, their tactics no longer work and look pathetic.

Vlag van NSV - Nationalistische Studentenvereniging.

like niggers or pantifa? nah