China Literally Has Gulags

WTF? Why is Western leadership so weak?

twitter.com/ftchina/status/1074129469122719744

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 5.42.28 AM.png (974x1014, 912K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/12/14/business/china-economy-xi-jinping.html
rfa.org/english/news/uyghur/transfer-10022018171100.html
hrw.org/report/2009/10/20/we-are-afraid-even-look-them/enforced-disappearances-wake-xinjiangs-protests
rt.com/newsline/438245-china-us-prejudice-xinjiang
youtube.com/watch?v=bwUXSWHoVtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the west has empathy for other humans unlike asia who are basically insect mentality

We do have force labor camps. It’s called the public school system. Now accept diversity goy

Attached: 9BD5AB00-7297-4316-B420-610C2DC2D925.jpg (754x676, 75K)

>weak
nytimes.com/2018/12/14/business/china-economy-xi-jinping.html

bingo

>Implying Jow Forums gives a shit about Muslims.

China is still a MAJOR threat though, and it needs to be dealt with via any and all means necessary.

Yes, in the millions, located in pic related, which for some reason is banned speech on Jow Forums.

rfa.org/english/news/uyghur/transfer-10022018171100.html

Attached: 1544614222202.png (800x200, 11K)

>detainees listening to a 'de-radicalization' speech at a re-education camp in Hotan prefecture's Lop county, April 2017.

Attached: 9099340c-dd10-4392-80c6-8d7a1f90175e.jpg (622x350, 62K)

>distract nations with inner turmoil (see the west)
>wait
>wait for it
>not yet
>almost
>wait
>NOW
>the end

>hrw.org/report/2009/10/20/we-are-afraid-even-look-them/enforced-disappearances-wake-xinjiangs-protests

>"We Are Afraid to Even Look for Them"
>That day, a large group of armed police arrived at our neighborhood and took many Uighur men away. They went after every young man they could catch—those who lived there, and those who just happened to be there. I saw how they were taken away—the police loaded a full bus of these young men. I think they took some from the street and others from their home; I was inside myself, but could see [from the window] the police loading the men into their bus.
>Their families and we, the neighbors, could not do or even say anything—we all were too scared to come out, fearing they would take us away as well. I don’t know where the men were taken, and their relatives don’t know either. I have not heard of anyone being released after that.

Attached: _46020778_hi007610426.jpg (766x511, 92K)

The PRC has had gulags since its inception, who gives a fuck?

Western leaders never call China out because they’re paid off by china

>White genocide is empathy
Fuck you burgers, stop exporting degeneracy

Labor camps of peace for the religion of peace.

Why does communism never change?

>rfa.org
Are you being serious?

>China has literal gulags and is trying to install an Orwellian nightmare surveillance system
Western leaders say nothing

>Russia takes Crimea bloodlessly several years ago and it’s pretty clear a majority of people in Crimea wanted to join Russia
Western leaders are still bitching about it to this day

Totally not suspicious. There’s no way that anybody could be in China’s pocket right?

You are just jealous you cannot do it to your minorities.

If they do not want to be persecuted maybe they should try not being muslims. Have they thought of that yet?

Only people who belong in China are Han and those who pledge loyalty to China.

do you still make prisoners do work over there?
Don't they make licence plates and other stuff?
do you still have chain gangs?

Western leaders complain about this a lot along with Myanmar.

You want the world to be ruled by muslims and cannot stand that Asians will not let that happen. We will break Islam before it can even think of fighting back.

>public school
>hard labor
what kind of soft faggot are you lmao

Because china knows what it needs to do to win against competing cultures, if this was 100 years ago they would've just shot them and been done with it so they should quit bitchin

Checked. Used to work with prisoners doing work release. They were high, lied, and stole shit all the time. Imagine that. They chose to do it because it gave them extra money, something to do, and got them out of prison for a little bit. No one is forced to work in prisons, chang.

Research Dzungars for what happened before.

Here's acceptable propaganda outlet saying the same thing. These are current events MSM will not talk about cuz commie agenda.
rt.com/newsline/438245-china-us-prejudice-xinjiang
Enjoy the eastern hAlf of your country while still russian.

Attached: 57b32da3c361885e628b4612.jpg (900x500, 190K)

>re-education camp

Gotta beat billions of years of evolution out of those kids. It's not easy to get organisms to stop reproducing.

This, euro cucks just don’t get it. They love daddy government too much

And yet, not a single democrat will call for sanctions on the chinese.

>Labor camps
As in you are swinging a hand tool 16hrs a day your whole life for the crime of not being Han Chink
>CHINA Xinjiang, uighur villages around city Kashgar, uyghur camp worker prepare irrigation canals for a cotton field which belongs to a Han chinese investor

Why won't our far left media report on commie crimes?

Attached: G35M1C.jpg (1300x954, 141K)

Sanctions for what? Cleaning up human trash? America should be thanking us.

It’s hypocritical, since they are calling for sanctions on myanmar for doing far less.

based.

Myanmar is also doing heaven's work. It should be celebrated.

Please do. And do it quickly.

Based. I'd rather have Chink supremacy in the West over niggers & shitskins.

Based China seeing the theological threat to humanity itself.

>>CHINA Xinjiang, uighur villages around city Kashgar, uyghur camp worker prepare irrigation canals for a cotton field which belongs to a Han chinese investor
Why is this supposed to be bad?

Our country is about to be bought by China. I guess we are the next Thailand.

Czech Republic?

The Chinese are incapable of giving fucks.

Attached: 1349310954001.png (400x411, 64K)

Private corporatism and fascism.
When communists used forced labor capms, it was (while questionable and inhumane) still aimed at the greater good of the people (see White Sea–Baltic Canal) and not private profit.

You will not like living underneath an actual Borg state of mind with chinks

So we should send this to all the lefties to rally them against china.

China is based. Am Native American so my bloodline came from ancient Asian Civ.

Friendly reminder China was already debating philosophy while the rest of the world was building basic shit.

Only thing I wish was different is that you change your public appearance so that people like you more.

Better western based optics so that the rest of the world thinks more highly of you. And kep up that scietific progress, fuck what religioncucks say. Stem cells, human genome editing whatever can make humanity stronger/better/healthier.

Fucking do it, and my praise is shared with others. Just not as vocal because of the (((media))).

Not always bad. If people didn't give a fuck enough in the states to just storm the treasonous (((journalist news actors))) and held them accountable for literally following a CIAglownigger script.

We would have solved our deep state based cultural, economic and political subversion tactics problem.

The west will never like China. The west has always hated China. Only Napoleon had any respect for China in the west in hundreds of years.

Gulags are western inventions,dumbass

Who cares? Let other countries do what they want.
Not my concern.

it's better than living under Merkel's enforced diversity.
China is
>focusing heavily on tech, AI, automation & bio-engineering and is not bothered with "bio-ethics" bullshit
>as long as you are loyal the party, they are meritocratic
>They are not afraid to put a leash on niggers & shitskins
>Have a dominant culture that cannot be infested by feral degenerates (feminism, PC culture etc)
China is absolute in the way they handle matters but compared to the shithole the West is becoming they are by far superior governors. They'll make us a favor if we let them govern us - which only shows how weak & hopeless the West has become.

China probably carries out a shit load of Jow Forums tiers policies and yet Jow Forums will still complain

>No democracy meme. Actual facist regime
>Hates any religion that gets too big headed esp Muslims
>Adopts a nationalistic approach. Doesn't give a fuck what EU ppl think about (((human rights)))
>Bans Jewish influence. Google and Facebook banned. Zuckerberg ask xi to name his kid and xi said fuck off.
>Dislikes any minority which is not one of them esp blacks
>Education system depends almost entirely on own results. No meme shit like playing football to get into the best uni.
>Carries out eugenics research

Let's face it, no matter what china does, they will always be in the wrong.

This.
My only beef with China is their creepy totalitarian social control over every tiny detail of each citizens' life which is alarming but, as I said, compared to the current state of the West, the whole China package would be an improvement to the West.

The internet has come to change the world forever. It was like a drop in a lake, sending ripples of waves of change. We are still in the first ripple.

Give it some time. Use your voice of reason with the West's outrage of your lack of "human rights." As China also gets better cease will cease and then everyone will stand in awe at the insane progress you will have created. Then the scientific tech etc progress will shift to the west for a bit again. it's like this dance we play with each other just know this.

If there was ever a time where there was a meteor coming, aliens, something of that magnitude or even a bit lesser.

China's efforts would probably end up having twice fold the positive effect that the US would have. Because the main thing we're exceptional at is making super high tech weapons covertly and surprising our enemies.

China has seen this and applied it to not just weapons.

So like I said we will learn and balance the equation eventually, so on and so forth.

Separate but cooperative is the only way.

>China probably carries out a shit load of Jow Forums tiers policies and yet Jow Forums will still complain
>Let's face it, no matter what china does, they will always be in the wrong.

FUCK OF MEMEFLAGGOT.

Jow Forums is pro white not pro Chinese

>the amount of paid chinks on Jow Forums and itt

Attached: 1544753250136.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

Define white though.
Meds? Anglos? Slavs? Nords? Etc.

Which one of them deserves a space and which ones don't?

Fuckign imbecile fell for our pet whiteethnostate natsoc fags. We have that as an intellectual barrier for brainlets like you.

This place is for seeking truth and ultimately peaceful cooperation with our findings, nothing more.

It just so happens that in our pursuit from the beginning, we found out about ritual sacrifice through art and connected that to (them).

lots of chinks, poos, and actual muslims post here in the last few years

Yep but îs weird coz îs more waith the uk or france

>Chinese hostage situation, they actually set the car on fire
youtube.com/watch?v=bwUXSWHoVtM

They are paid

Attached: 1541219188243.png (550x281, 44K)

>Muh muslims
Who cares?

>China has gulags because of forced labor
You mean the average USA prison

I don't see anything wrong with this. Ideally criminals would get whipped or the rope since prisons are a waste of money, but actually having parasites do something constructive I suppose is next on the list.

West cant even lead its own countries.

If you aren't totalitarian then you encourage the propagation of degenerate viewpoints and hedonism, which will eventually turn your country into present day US. There is no possibility of democracy ever last over a long period of time, because as traditions disappear there is nothing to keep in check the human desire to accumulate all the nice shit for themselves and none for the others. Most people run purely on base impulses and desires and when the media supports these all hope is lost.

China literally uses measures that encourage responsibility and discipline. The West brainwashes everyone to be fat, sex obsessed slobs.

I don’t care if some chink gets worked to death in a chink prison.

And? Why is forced labour for criminals bad? It is a great policy in my opinion.

Forced uplifting and integration for savages that happen to live within your border is also the most optimal and humanitarian approach.

>degenerate viewpoints and hedonism
Capitalism
>traditions disappear
Capitalism
>human desire to accumulate all the nice shit for themselves
>B-buth muh human nature
That "I learned biology and psycology on the internet" crap isn't real, you talk about capitalists
>Most people run purely on base impulses
(You)

Attached: 1535922522333.jpg (300x199, 14K)

Checked

muslims r not ppl

tru, tru. Racist whitey just wants to make blapipo into slaves again if dey could, but dey 2 dum 2 do dat

How is this different from the US prison labour?

>Gulags are western inventions,dumbass

?
gulags refers to the forced labour camps of the Soviet Union

In general I tend to agree with what you said but not on the absoluteness that is used in China.
When you are super strict in even the tiny details of life, then you restrict evolution.
For example, I like discussing interesting philosophical subjects with my friends all the time, which usually involved challenged many mainstream opinions. I would not have been able to do that if the government was punishing me for this. This can easily lead to intellectual and possibly academical stagnation.
A moderated version of such measures would probably have better long-term results.

My dad argues with blacks telling them they support slavery by buying made in China shit. It’s become his thing.

k..sure why not also, can yall get a plague that wipes out all the animal torturers? Would be much appreciated thanks fuck off bugkikes.

Sure they were bromide...sure they were.

And we can plainly see how the bulk of them live... Much philosophy... what a crock of shit.

Their only crime is not being Han chinese.

leftists hate the west first and foremost

The real question is: Why did anyone think it would be any different from the Soviet Union? I dont really care about the Muslims, they deserve a reeducation. But if they are sending Muslims to the gulags, than they are sending Christians and Buddhists there too. This will not end well for the CCP. popular resistance and spite to the Soviet Communist party started in the camps, where work and prayer were the only things left to a man.

wtf did u vote for korean yu or something?

>China
>"Communist" China
>GULAGS
commies getting fucked balls deep by their shitty government
remember to double dab and ignore anyone who supports communism

Why are Americans so scared shitless of China?

>Speak from the country that start all those degenerate thing like diversity
You should get nuked with china

y wudnt the current nation in power be afraid of a rising power tht will soon replace it? Its like askign why the british were afraid of germany's rise

Bruh, I went to a high school that was like 10% white or less and I never had this diversity crap shoved on me.

Makes no sense. The smaller you are, the easier target you are for harassment. You look like hysterical bitches to me.