I took XTC yesterday and this is what happened

When I'm on X its like I can see people's soul, I can see their trauma's, defence mechanisms etc... Women are so easy to read which gives me 100% confidence, its absolutely irresistible for a woman if she's with a man who does not doubt his capacity to swoon women, it was like I had a super power, even the 10's in the room I would simply approach and start talking, they would laugh, smile and look at me with inviting eyes, 10's are NOT harder to get than 7's-8, under that pretty face is someone who wants to meet a real man, a fearless man, and if you stand in front of her with a smirk on your face as if you know it all, and all her orbiters are looking at the two of you waiting for the interaction to cease so they can crawl on their knees again, she becomes instantly aroused and curious about who you are, because the vast vast majority of men in this world have no clue what the fuck they are doing, men in general have a TERRIBLE sense for what women really want, Its actually fucking tragic, because lots of times a woman will let herself be abused by a man who has the emotional IQ of a bonobo monkey, and the girl because she likes him will try not to make waves, she's trapped between wanting a man but having to settle for complete buffoons.

But there was one tragic bend to the night, each time I would look into a girl's eyes I would see damage, in some girls A LOT of damage, some of these girls were completely psychologically broken and one even exhibited ptsd like symptoms, she had such a cute and friendly face, so sensitive but some asshole must have abused her when she was very young because she's was almost shaking when I approached her, feeling that I was coming her eyes started to dart in all directions, it impacted me greatly, and it gave me a newly found empathy for women in our modern world... (contd)

Attached: 1530993777701.jpg (2560x1600, 830K)

No. You were just drugged out

god i want to suckle that teet

Just curious OP, did you actually take one of those 10's home, or just imagine that you could have?

>it impacted me greatly
>impacted
Use "affected" you retarded faggot.

Also this isn't political, its a terrible larp.

... I no longer hate women, I have great great empathy for them and my heart aches at the current situation in the world. There is evil in this world, and it is encroaching upon our lives more and more, I believe these must be the end times, I see Satan and broken souls everywhere.

Other women had a hard exterior which told me they were hurt as well in the past, at one point they were emotionally available and open, and then the door got smashed closed, you will approach such women and the very first thing they do is act in an arrogant manner, as if they are better than you, this kind of attitude would literally scare me off in my sober state (because i have my own psychological issues to deal with) but when on X i looked through the entire facade and what I saw on the other side was a vulnerable girl, it is a mere defence mechanism because she is deathly afraid of being hurt again by a man, so the first push is normal, unconsciously she's (A) trying to defend herself and (B) filter out any men who do not understand women, because those men will fall apart in front of a woman who does the arrogant spiel, if however you joke back to her and straightforwardly say that she's gorgeous she'll crack a smile real quickly?

A woman is like a puzzle box that is closed when you arrive but which can be opened given the right combination of factors, that's not to say that you should learn PUA techniques to exploit women and open them up for the express purpose of exploiting them. You might think im a Beta for saying these things but if you truly understood female nature and if you were a good natured human being you would see it as exploitation as well.

Attached: 1483558271183.jpg (2310x1781, 872K)

becoming etarded to "feel" a woman's damage

Let the high frenchman talk, waiting for the moment when he realised it's all the jews.

Exactly this.
Whatever delusions you have now, at some point you will realize that they were completely synthetic and merely an effect of the drug.
Give it some time and the magic of this experience will wear off.

>ingested amphetamines yesterday
>types a book
Bro, you're still high. Give it 2-3 days and you're gonna be tired and depressed as fuck.

Attached: 1544669978693.jpg (720x900, 62K)

You can read others's people feelings without drugs, just focus on themselves (expressions, eyes, voice, how they move) - pay attention! Not very hard. MDMA just forces this outside attention and flushes you with shitload serotonin so you feel good.
I

And in reality op woke up the next day with shit smeared all over his walls, and pajeets and abdullahs raping his family

>OP takes narcotics
>other people are the ones who are psychologically damaged
You should try sleeping pills and whiskey next, OP. You'll be flyin high.

Attached: Sw25Og.gif (320x240, 1.35M)

>still peaking

>There is evil in this world, and it is encroaching upon our lives more and more,
This is very correct observation that mdma revelaled to you. But don't be fooled! Some people are possesed by the very same evil, and take great pleasure in submitting to it's force, they have souless empty eyes, and are driven my this outwordly malice (easy example - drugged out hillary). Don't feel sympathy for them.

xtc also changes a 5 in a 10 its the ultimate blue pill

Nah m8 you were just secreeting more adrenaline than your body would ever be able to produce on it's own, you were alpha for a few hours and you're still under the influence of that, soon you'll realize x did nothing for you and what you're experiencing right now is psychological addiction, the sad reality is that you'll never again feel that way unless you take something more potent like mephedrone or cocaine and you will never be that confident sober, you experienced a glimpse of the life you will never have because that wasnt you in your body, also you look disgusting on x trust me I used to do a lot of drugs

i have once taken a 100mg of pure 4FMP which is somewhat similar to xtc and it's toxic as fuck

don't do drugs or at least don't take stimulants because they will fuck up your nerve cells permanently

i almost had a heart attack as well toxic shit last time I'm doing drugs, it's otherwise great if you're low energy-depressed though

The emotions of a woman are not to be played with, this is why I don't do one night stands anymore, because I know I'll be chipping away at her psychology, I might not be the one to trigger the collapse but in time I would be but one factor which contributed to her psychological demise, I don't want that on my conscience, I simply cannot do it given how clearly I see their natures, only men who are blind to female nature abuse and use women, the women are truly trapped because they are doomed if they do doomed if they don't.

Women want deep love, it is absolutely true, and deep unconditional love is the ONLY thing that will heal them, I'm capable of making a girl feel extremely loved and accepted, I like to heal their souls, not sexualise them but show them a sweet tender love that they miss so hard in their lives.

If you ask me, the men are as much responsible for the current state of affairs as women, in fact i would say that men carry more of the burden, knowing female nature I know that they need men to lead them, but we are not leading, we are reacting predictably to social engineering. Pol is said to be redpilled and yet it is highly reactionary, the stances of many here on Pol only exist because of the dialectic that has been imposed on them, people here are not entirely "open minded" they are brainwashed as the NPC masses, perhaps to a lesser extent but brainwashed none the less. We hate women, people from other races etc.. Which is "normal" given the current climate, they have fomented this hatred through their social engineering, but it is up to us to not merely react predictably to their stimuli, but to look deeper and figure out how we fix this.

Attached: kaliyuga 2.jpg (850x622, 196K)

He has sour grapes after getting rejected for being a drugged up shitshow so he imagined that this girl had deep emotiomal issues

This LMAO. OP you were just high hahaha

Literally just high on drugs. Nothing you said was profound. It was most likely all projection of yourself. It's very obvious to other people when they see someon on XTC, they were also just probably being nice to you since you were high.

Attached: 220px-Physical_world_map_in_Hellerick_triaxial_boreal_projection_-_shallow.jpg (220x220, 12K)

Had my perception not been in line with reality than none of my advanced on women would have worked, because I would have been in an illusory world created by the drug. But the fact that I had immense success with women tells me that I wasn't in a disconnected reality where I was king and the outside world thought something very different, no, the outside world was actually giving me perfect feedback, I hacked reality, reality is completely of your own making, and the way you relate to others will change how you live your life completely.

The fact that women were attracted to me is proof that I was not delusional, I never felt more clear in my life, but you'd actually have to take XTC to know what the fuck you're talking about, I always have this effect on X, its like my soul is freed from bondage.

Attached: Lao Tzu.jpg (534x400, 42K)

It is over.

They are unironically victims man, Jesus was completely right "forgive them for they do not know what they do" I cannot feel hate for these people when I see their crushed soul inside of them gasping for breath in this world. I feel sadness, deep sadness, its time we start healing, this can't keep on going, we are going kill every human being on this planet if we don't change, I'm absolutely serious about this, we don't have a fucking choice.

Attached: marcus aurelius.jpg (1191x670, 241K)

>took xtc
Good job causing neurons in your brain stem to die from toxicity, you fucking moron. You can’t grow those back. You literally decreased your brain’s capacity.

It's old men and women who hate youth and buauty women!
We don't live in matriarchy or patriarchy we live under the foot of old disgusting ugly men and hags, who hate capable, smart young non-degenerate people, virtious family-focused girls, and expressions of deep human love. That's why they are supressing it everywhere, replacing beauty with ugliness (architecture, fashion, even, body-acceptance), masculine vigor with being a fag or a gang-member, and feminine with being a slut.

Our enemy is disgusting, tube-peeing, fat politician who thinks he/she does what he does because of "order" or "security" or "wealth" - in reality he is just jelly of young and beautiful, for they remind him of his wretched and disgusting body.

Women reacted positively to you because you were confident and didn't fear anything. It doesn't tell that your theories about women are correct other than that they like confident men.

I have a sudden urge to give her babies and protect her until my days are over but I dont want my mutt DNA to taint hers.

feelsbadman

Ignorance to Christ is not the same as rejecting Him and then accepting Satan. I don't feel sympathy for them.