Did you know

Did you know that chingchongpingpongs cured faggots of being faggots?
They did it with nasal spray all full of oxytocin. It cured like the majority of all faggots (I'm guessing all the ones who weren't like full blown flamers, who are only that way because they got fucked by their uncles or whatever). Just a little bottle of oxytocin nasal spray.
That's the "love" hormone, if any anons didn't know that already.

My question to you is this: What does it mean? Are faggots incapable of love? Whether yes or now, why does oxytocin cure faggots? WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Attached: 1528614045993.gif (256x256, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4779454/The-drug-cure-xenophobia.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170814162334.htm
wnd.com/2017/08/hormones-used-to-cure-fear-of-migrants/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5584433/
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faggotry is a disease, nothing more than a fetish taken too far. only the sexually depraved enjoy it purely for the act, ie faggots can't feel love. This is why gays are the most promiscuous, disease ridden degenerates. The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Maybe their mind gets wired to associate oxytocin exclusively with molesting/being molested when being molested for the first time. That spray could break them out of that loop.

Based

Attached: 1533457278863.jpg (1020x784, 94K)

And how did they know the faggots were cured ?

Someone tweet this study to Mike "spray the gay away" Pence

It also helps give kindness towards refugees and cures xenophobia
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4779454/The-drug-cure-xenophobia.html

Does it cure crazy feminist lesbo biatches?

I guess reading the entire shit was too long

Attached: 72A6C4D6-8019-428D-9AF1-DEDF1697B5D5.jpg (750x223, 85K)

>crazy feminist lesbo biatches
That would be great

Attached: 1487252008980.jpg (712x7840, 2.91M)

>How can xenophobia be reduced and altruism strengthened? Researchers have shown in a new study that the bonding hormone oxytocin together with social norms significantly increases the willingness to donate money to refugees in need, even in people who tend to have a skeptical
>even in people who tend to have a skeptical attitude towards migrants.attitude towards migrants.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170814162334.htm

>A group of researchers from Germany and the United States claims to have found at least a partial cure for xenophobia, a much heralded accomplishment in the wake of a historic migrant crisis that has swept more than 1.7 million Muslim refugees from the Middle East and Africa into Europe’s cities and led to fissures in social cohesion that some predict have sewn the seeds of civil war.

>According to the researchers, the hormone drug oxytocin administered in combination with peer influence caused people inclined to have “negative attitudes” toward migrants to actually want to reach out and help them.

>“Researchers have shown in a new study that the bonding hormone oxytocin together with social norms significantly increases the willingness to donate money to refugees in need, even in people who tend to have a skeptical attitude towards migrants,” the study concluded.
wnd.com/2017/08/hormones-used-to-cure-fear-of-migrants/

most of us have at least SOME empathy
I for one used to volunteer at the local homeless kitchen and also worked at the mental health services (see : schizophrenics mostly) for the state
I'm still a right wing nazee in the eyes of most, I think that line is for the hardline (fuck everyone but me) people

> Participants scoring low on xenophobic attitudes exhibited an altruistic preference for the outgroup, which further increased after nasal delivery of the neuropeptide oxytocin. In contrast, participants with higher levels of xenophobia generally failed to exhibit enhanced altruism toward the outgroup. This tendency was only countered by pairing oxytocin with peer-derived altruistic norms, resulting in a 74% increase in refugee-directed donations. Collectively, these findings reveal the underlying sociobiological conditions associated with outgroup-directed altruism by showing that charitable social cues co-occurring with enhanced activity of the oxytocin system reduce the effects of xenophobia by facilitating prosocial behavior toward refugees.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5584433/

>xenophobic attitudes

Attached: 1519211262707.png (471x471, 242K)

>state enforced homophosexuality

They stopped watching French movies

We need to identify what chemical cause love and commitment to ones own race. And another to cause hate towards browns and blacks who can never be equal because of their low IQ, immorality criminality, prolific breeding. Browns and blacks are destroying western civilization and are the real threat to mankind

So by altering chemistry and emotional physic badgering people can be mad compliant enough to act against their own interest and long term survival in favor of the least tolerant /tribal imbeciles on the planet!

Uh, Oxytocin?
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262

>not wanting the state to shape your mind through forced chemical intake
are you a nazi ?

The oxytocin is the drug a females brain releases as they pair bond for life with their first lover. Also when children born. It is powerful, and weaponized.

Attached: 1538049771874.jpg (540x960, 33K)

But it cures your homosexuality