Tfw named after a Greek God, not some hebrew christcuck

>tfw named after a Greek God, not some hebrew christcuck

Attached: 1541456334335s.jpg (225x227, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_themes_in_mythology
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello Uranus

hello nigger

What? Literally no Greek god has a cool name. Are you really called Zeus or something?

Into the bin shitskin

Hello Ezekiel

yah! weh! sucka my fleshy dickuh!

based. so glad i wasn't named paul/john/matthew or some kike name like david. so common in western countries

suck my fleshy hebrew dick if u want sum salvation goyim. u wahn make sum hebrew suk?

davids daddy was a faggot named jesse. that shits a girls name.

None of those have anything to do with modern jews in terms of lineage.

you mean your 15% off dick?

What are the most based & redpilled names? I vote Miles for boys and Nike for girls.

wutta bout nigger spaniards? niggers suck the hebrew dick for salvation? u like the fat bottom brown girls, luv to rapey rapey.

u wahn suk sum dick after suckin off your hebrew saviour for salvation faggot?

>naming your kids a measurement and a shoe brand
I know Nike was the god of victory or something like that but kids wont know that and they will bully the shit out of your kid for having a dumb name. I remember one kid who just about offed himself because his name was cooper and it rhymed with pooper scooper.

i vote for swedishrapebymohadam

He said Greek not Roman.

Miles is the Latin word for soldier and it sounds very cool when pronounced correctly instead of the American way.

Aurelius/Aurelia

Primary school puns indicate an enormous butthurt.

checked

It's greek too.

>mfw named after a native tribe
>mfw not even 5% native

Attached: thumb_so-youre-against-immigration-heya-hoya-heyan-hoya-obobobobobo-so-37915567.png (200x258, 36K)

actually Uranus is the one planet named after a Greek god if i'm not mistaken.

based ruskie

What's the correct pronunciation?

If I have boys their names will be Artorias, Aldrich, and or Gwyn.
If I have girls they will be named Ciel, Neige, and or Eureka

"me less" or something like that. "me" as in "me" and "less" as in "less."

>i'll just leave this here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_themes_in_mythology

Okay now you are literally trying to make your kid suicidal. Fucking Eureka? You should be reported to child protective services just for suggesting that shit.

What's wrong with Eureka(oo-rek-ah, not You-reek-ah)?

Hermaphrodite

Well gosh cherokee, I guess you're just as much a greco faggot as op.

Attached: 1541103536562m.jpg (940x1024, 96K)

Is that Dark Souls 3?

>In addition, some of the Norse gods were capable of changing sex at will, for example Loki, the trickster god, frequently disguised himself as a woman. In one myth, he turned himself into a mare and, after having sex with the stallion Svaðilfari, he gave birth to a foal. Comparison of a man to a child-bearing woman was a common insult in Scandinavia, and some myths say that Loki is bisexual.[39]

Odin was known to use magic only available to women and once seduced the goddess Rind in the guise of a leech woman.

So being a tranny is part of european culture and has germanic roots?

You can use Nikki instead of Nike, νikη means victory, Victor/Victoria is the latin version of nike/nikki.
Nick/Nicos/Nikos/Nikolaos/Nike/Nikki/Nickolette

In the greek version of wiki (i am sure that everyone will jump the the wiki to disprove me) Uranus is not referred to as a god.
In the english version of the wiki, uranus is referred to as a god type.
Well Uranus is not a god. He is one of the primal entities that formed the world.
Gaia and Uranus(earth and sky) gave birth to titans amongst others
Zeus is the son of Saturn(kronos in greek) and Rhea and zeus is the father of gods and humans.
So the dumb germannigger in the beginning of the thread made a mistake when trying to mock with uranus.

Primordial deities DEITIES
Οὐρανός (Ouranós) Uranus The GOD of the heavens (Father Sky); father of the Titans.

Attached: 1469449785344[1].jpg (955x768, 109K)

I will be naming any kids I have free from abrahamic influence. Disgusting indeed

Attached: ff.jpg (400x600, 28K)

Tore for boys. Freya for girls.

Attached: doos-vault.jpg (1074x800, 286K)

Hello christnigger

Attached: christnigger aka crusader of white wombs.jpg (750x738, 316K)