Apartheid in Israel vs apartheid in South Africa

Really makes you think

Attached: yac8o9kxe2c11.jpg (598x595, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsOH2Y_CZE0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Oppenheimer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yet even when the apartheid is gone, South african whites are STILL getting crap while the yizos in Israel are dandy and based...

All bs

Sug meg hardt og sug meg langt, habib.

Hi muhammed. Ons gaan jou moer kaffer.

Attached: eendragt.png (411x623, 492K)

>Hi muhammed. Ons gaan jou moer kaffer.
Hou jou bek. Fokken jood

Attached: IMG_20181102_115116_260.jpg (590x487, 45K)

I spotted the khoi cuck

RSA gave more funds to the individual bantustans than any other country, anywhere, ever gave to any African nations. Ever. Free roads, schools, hospitals, economic development programs, water, farms sewage treatment, the whole package. Helped them develop their own internal and regionally manned police and military forces and armed them, too. They were given everything and at levels far and away better than what is available today.

Illegal townships that sprung-up around white-only cities happened for a few reasons. First, the Soutie and Jewish parts of RSA society really wanted that cheap labor (sound familiar?) while the Boer did not. But, the Boer was probably the most altruistic of all European peoples. They helped townships develop, gave them schools, roads, water, power, everything. Donated all of it. Built it for them with their hands. Think about that - the English Souties and Jews did nothing except exploit them and put them in an illegal position. The Boer, who never wanted them there, gave them everything from their own pockets because they never wanted to see them suffer.

That, my friend, is the difference between RSA and Israel. There is no truly Christian group who loves and cares and has an altruistic spirit in Israel that they can use and blame for their actions. They are banking on everyone still believing that, in RSA, it was really just all those bad white people (Boers) and never the "pure" and "Godly" Jews and Souties.

based israel

The Bantustans were nothing more than open air prisons created for the purpose of expelling(mostly ageing) black cheap slave labour that were of no use anymore inside Aparheid South Africa.Those entities were all run by strongmen that were loyal to the Apartheid state and were never meant to be independent.All entry and access points were controlled by Apartheid government and the South African military who did frequent raids into the Bantustans just like the IDF is doing in Gaza.An example of a similar state would be current day Chechnya that’s run by a Pro-Moscow strongman and is independent in name only.Why are you trying to dress up a donkey and pass it off as a horse?

Bullshit. Leadership in bantustans was tribal. If they bent a knee to RSA then it was because they wanted the funding and they wanted to maintain their own power. Which sounds a lot like pretty much every other African government ever. Open air prisons? So, it's RSAs fault then just like it's evil whiteys fault now that their leadership was corrupt and incapable of developing their regions economically. Everytime, always someone else's fault. A place for the elderly? Where do we send our elderly? No place run by the state, that much is certain. So, once again, whitey bad for ensuring that blacks had their own lands. Who paid for the schools (that they burnt down and refused to learn in)? Who paid for the roads, sewers, electricity, hospitals? Not them. Who pays for it now? Still not them. Hell, who donated blood clothes, and food? Not them then and not them now. Who built the largest public, free hospital in the world and trained thousands of black medical professionals for "free"? Not them.

>apartheid was bad

>hi Muhammad. We will nigger your mom.

Attached: CPRE4hiUEAA3vyG.png (300x256, 99K)

>>Why are you trying to dress up a donkey and pass it off as a horse?

>Implying that every black-run government anywhere, ever, isn't a donkey trying to pass itself off as a horse.
>Implying that the ANC didn't drive-off, murder, or otherwise silence each and every non-ANC black leader that had been working with RSA for the prior two decades toward real solutions and making real progress that didn't involve kill whitey and burn this mother down.
>Implying that you aren't a Soutie or Jew who cries out as they hit you.

In the case of the Bantustans it is ‘whiteys’ fault since it was created by ‘whitey’.The leaders in those states were chosen by the South African government.Truly independent Bantustans would run off and formed alliances with Anti-Apartheid black nationalist governments in Zimbabwe,Zambia and Mozambique.Why would the Nats have allowed such independent states inside their own borders.Its like saying Israeli taxpayers are going to establish and fund and independent Palestinian state who’s loyalty is to Hamas and Iran.That makes zero sense Lol

What is their current state? Are Swaziland and Lesotho still owned partially by SA?

Wrong again. Apartheid in RSA was not some blanket decision made by whites to oppress blacks. It was a compromise between white and black leadership to prevent violence. Furthermore, the English souties wanted to have a repeat of the Boer concentration camps for them. The Boer did not. The Boer beleived that being separate benefitted both groups as it reduced violence significantly and didn't resort to the English fever-dream of annihilating people.

As far as bantustans wanting anything to do with Zambia, Zimbabwe, or Mozambique ... just stop. Communism begets communism and strong-man governments (to go back to your ridiculous idea that somehow white RSA caused that) naturally seek out other strong-man governments for support. But, if you knew anything about what you were talking about, you would know why the Zulu in RSA wanted nothing to with them and especially not with Mugabe. But, you don't know what you're talking about. You're just parroting SJW talking points

Swaziland and Lesotho are only allowed to be independent because absorbing those fuckers into South Africa would be too much of a burden on the South African taxpayers.Make no mistake about it that they will get crushed if they start acting the fool just like Lesotho tried to do in 1998 when that government tried seize the hydroelectric dam inside Lesotho and threatened to cut off the water supply to South Africa.

Show your Taiwanese flag.

Fucking stop larping. Lesotho was a former British colony and never part of South Africa. Swaziland was a protectorate for a nominal period and never part of Soth Africa. They are both independent countries having become so in '66 and '68, respectively.

>First, the Soutie and Jewish parts of RSA society really wanted that cheap labor (sound familiar?) while the Boer did not.
I'm calling bullshit, by the time the empire handed over power to Boers there were less than ten million blacks. Boers oversaw the immigration and population growth to over triple that, mostly down mines and on farms. What were the domestic anglos in charge of?

>Ask me how I know you're not South African.

Lol ‘compromise between white and black’.Why would the Zulu’s want nothing to do with those black nationalist government many Zulus that went into exile there and gave military training to go back to South Africa and fight especially.Jacob Zuma was a Zulu who to Zambia and received military training there.He still has a large Zulu support base.The Zulus you referring to that were friendly to the Apartheid government was the IFP under Mangesotho Buthelezi.He was paid millions for his loyalty by the South African government.Its laughable for you to believe that any sort of black political party could have existed inside South Africa during the time without the full blessing of the Apartheid government.What are you going to say next?Blacks and Jews had voting rights in the Confederate South and Nazi Germany respectively ?

What? Just answer the question.

It's not my problem that you have a juvenile and pedestrian understanding of how politics played out during RSA. You are wrong and I'm not going to write a dissertation here to explain why that is. It's all easily within your grasp. Just let go of the black dicks you've been jerking off and pick-up a book.

To ask that question is to ask why the English went into Traansval and Orange Free State. It is to ask the meaning and purpose behind two wars. It is to ask why the arguably most powerful military force in the world went hell-bent for leather against an agrarian society. What were the Anglos in charge of? Go on, pull the other one.

Souties are not the British empire. I asked what domestic anglos were in charge of. What were the people that lived under Boer rule and fought in the border wars in charge of domestically? And how did the saffer anglos force immigration and make the Boers feed the Africans when they were reproducing in the tens of millions. It's a legit question.

As previously explained they are independent as long as South Africa requires them to be independent.Both Swaziland and Lesotho are landlocked countries and South Africa controls all commerce entering and existing those countries.Lesotho had their ass handed to them by the ANC in the late 1990’s when tried be to too ‘independent’and their ‘capital’ Maseru reduced to a pile of rocks.

It's only a legit question insofar as you're trying to suggest that the Boer purposely introduced and managed programs to exponentially grow the native population. All over Africa, where ever any non-African force maintained order, the population exploded. In other words, you have no evidence to suggest that native populations were artificially inflated to support your claim. In fact, you're really just saying that black people make a lot of babies when whitey keeps them from killing one another but they only do it so Jamal will dig up diamonds for them ... an idea that falls apart on the most cursory look.

So, what you're saying is that they're only independent until the ANC says "GIBSMEDAT" and then it's all over for them. I think I know what I am talking to now.

>Illegal townships that sprung-up around white-only cities happened for a few reasons. First, the Soutie and Jewish parts of RSA society really wanted that cheap labor
You made the claim that it was souties that were the reason for the townships springing up to accommodate the millions of blacks . It was Boers that fed the blacks, it was the Boer government that controlled immigration. What did souties own that they needed cheap labour for? Domestic anglos didn't own the mines, nor did they have that many commercial farms. And they weren't the ones feeding them. It's a straightforward question, how were the domestic anglos you blamed for importing cheap labour responsible for the influx of immigrants and mass reproduction of blacks?

Wrong. It was the Boer that made it illegal for the townships to exist in the first place. It was the Soutie and the Communist Jew that perpetuated it for their own ends and made it into some international cry against the Boer they have always hated. It was the Boer charitable spirit that built-up those townships - because, be honest, they were far from the necklacing hell-holes they showed on TV constantly - because it was the moral things do despite it being illegal.

Fuck South Africa. I hope all the whites die

I also never said that the Souties were "responsible" for bringing millions of blacks into RSA. I said they were responsible for encouraging them to leave their legal lands and to live in illegal townships. There's a huge difference there.

>Wrong
Which part was wrong? Why can't you answer the question straightforwardly? How did souties make townships? What did they own that needed cheap labour? And how were they responsible for the influx if they in no way controlled immigration? Do you really believe that townships just sprung up completely out of control of Afrikaners and Boers? Afrikaners were the majority in every city besides Durban. Please have this discussion in good faith and answer the questions.

>I said they were responsible for encouraging them to leave their legal lands and to live in illegal townships
How? Please explain that to me. What were this soutie owned industries that needed all that cheap labour? That is what you said it was about right. And please explain to me how english speaking saffers that were in no way in control of the government and were a third of the white minority were causing these townships to spring up

Fuck off whitey. Hey raped by 6 nogs

You can argue that all you want but the fact remains that South Africa went from the most charitable Christian nation during RSA (food, blood, medicine, clothing, housing) because of the Boer to the complete opposite under ANC because the Souties and Jews blamed the Boer for all the problems they themselves caused and supported policies that specifically punish the Boer and, in doing so, crushed their charitable spirit. Where did it all go, my friend? Did the Souties and Jews take it with them when they left? Or did they leave it behind to die because being charitable is what allows the Eternal Anglo and Commie Boy Schlomo to blame the Boer in the first place?

It’s basically game over if either Lesotho or Swaziland discover oil or start forming aliances with foreign governments hostile to South Africa.

>Jewish only cities
No.
>removal from cities for race / religion
No.
>forced segregation
No.
>less funding for schools
Hamas blocks the funding
>mandatory IDs
Yup, this ones real
>restrictions on travel
Yup, but both ways. Jews can't go to the Mosque.

What the fuck are you talking about ? Just answer the question. How are souties responsible for townships? How did they create the townships? And what industry did they control that they needed all this cheap labour?
>because the Souties and Jews blamed the Boer for all the problems
Souties fought in the wars, souties were in the police that cracked down on blacks. I don't know what you're talking about because all whites get shat on.
>Did the Souties and Jews take it with them when they left?
What are you talking about, there are 1.6 million souties here.

>and supported policies that specifically punish the Boer
What policies are these and what do they have to do with english saffers?

Who campaigned for the "rights" of those in illegal townships? Who supported the ANC? Who fought tooth and nail against the one group that enacted actual law to prevent them from going Boer War III on the native population? English and Jewish South Africans. Stop acting like they (you?) were just innocent bystanders in the path of a relentless Boer Kaffir-Killing Machine (that didn't exist). At every turn, it has been the Eternal Anglo. Every. Fucking. Time.

absolutely nothing wrong with that

Attached: 1533166201645.png (1200x848, 308K)

Wat maak jy in Israel, Jaco?

Oh good.
Nothing wrong here.

>Who supported the ANC?
Do you have proof English saffers supported the ANC? Did you know Steve fucking Hofmeyr voted for the ANC? Did you know General Viljoen's twin brother was an antiapartheid activist? It was the Afrikaner president that got the nobel prize for ending apartheid. Anglos were a fucking minority. How the fuck do you think they could have carried the vote without Afrikaners?
>Who fought tooth and nail against the one group that enacted actual law to prevent them from going Boer War III on the native population?
How the fuck did souties fight it? They fought in the fucking border wars for two decades.

You still haven't answered my question. You act like the townships just sprang up out of nowhere with anglo tricks. Boers were using that labour on farms, in their homes and down the mines. Domestic anglos didn't own mines, and didn't have many farms especially not commercial.

You made the fucking claim, just explain your point without kvetching

This.
We even got involved in that little skirmish as well.

You're trying too hard, Joe. You know you're guilty. You know what you've done.

>nope
>I wish
>nope
>nope
>nope
>nope

>all these lies
youtube.com/watch?v=EsOH2Y_CZE0
god bless Israel, I'm christian btw

Spotted the anglo. You sold us out, time and time again. Your diamond mines are what caused the end of apartheid. Fuck off, faggot, I always see your kind spouting this anti-racist and pro-diversity bs.

Why can't you answer the questions? Where's the lie?
>Spotted the anglo.
Wrong. How about you point out anything I said that was inaccurate?
>Your diamond mines
You mean the diamonds owned by de beers? Jews?
>anti-racist and pro-diversity
Wrong again, fuck diversity.

Oppenheimer was an Anglican

If your version of reality was true, it would have been the Boer with the ability to abandon ship over the past 20+ years. As it turns out, though, it's Souties and Jews that make up the majority when you look at the numbers starting, leaving, and by group. Turns out that it's the Boer that gets their shit pushed in while the Eternal Anglo still owns all the things worth owning from the safety of majority white countries and international financial law. Turns out that the Eternal Anglo gets to fuck-over the Boer again amd make them "own" choices and decisions they made. I'm not saying that there weren't and aren't Souties that got hurt in the process. There were and are. But if you're trying to convince anyone that they didn't fleece the country is insane. They did the exact same thing in Zimbabwe. That's why you have ANC-backed soldiers and cops shooting up black miners now when the same occurence done by RSA-backed troops was "omg stop ebil whitey they're so bad!". Enough. The outcry then was about Anglos not being able to have full control and Boer because they stopped them. Today, no outcry because the Anglo and ANC have come to a mutual agreement that benefits them both and hurts the Boer. Just like Zimbabwe. Go fucking figure.

>Harry Frederick Oppenheimer
>Harry was born to an assimilated Jewish family of German origins in Kimberley, the original centre for diamond mining in South Africa, and lived most of his life in Johannesburg.[1] He had a formal Bar mitzvah ("coming of age") ceremony in the Kimberley synagogue when he turned thirteen. He converted to Christianity when he married his wife.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Oppenheimer

He was an ethnic Jew. The Oppenheimers are a Jew family.

>god bless israel unironically
>im a christcuck btw
well, cant have one without the other

Attached: 1534506651496.jpg (453x453, 40K)

All BS

A crypto Jew?

Attached: 0FFE501D-E89E-4D79-9934-DBF1198AF6EC.jpg (926x740, 119K)

Your confusing two very separate issues here, domestic anglos that fought for the nation and British cunts that sanctioned the country and supported the ANC. Fuck the British and America for what they did.
>They did the exact same thing in Zimbabwe
Rhodesians were Anglos, and the Boer government turned their back on them and threw them to the wolves looking for favour in the international community.
>But if you're trying to convince anyone that they didn't fleece the country is insane.
No, I never made that claim. You made the claim that it was souties that made the townships for cheap labour. Sweet fuck how hard is it to get a straight answer out of you. How and what industry?

Jirre dis lekker, sit en shitpost uit Israel
Hoes die weer daar Kobus?

lol what cities are jew only?

i wish there was forced segregation, then i wouldnt have to go to school with middle eastern subhumans

this is scandicuck guilt fiction

Nee nee
Directly translated it's: Hi Muhammad I'm going to fuck you up/beat you, you nigger

Fokoff jou shill

His mother wasn't a kike. His father was however.

Based Kikebro

>mentioning de klerk like it lends weight to your "argument".

Following the New York Accords that saw an end the fighting between RSA amd Cuba in Angola, de Klerk *could have* ended any hope for an ANC victory (legitimate or otherwise). Instead, he took that and the collapse of the Berlin Wall and the impending end of the Soviet Union to be some grand moment in history where all the bad had been beaten and only "good things" could happen hence forth. He was an idiot and his Nobel is on par with Obama's. He should have gone RWDS and locked down RSA even more and stood their ground the way Israel does today. Nope, Eternal Anglo'd and he gave it all away - and with it the hopes and dreams of millions - and now we have the baby raping, HIV, murder capital of the world. "At what cost" they have the audacity to ask.