Do Hungarians hate the Austria-Hungary Empire and the Habsburgs?

Do Hungarians hate the Austria-Hungary Empire and the Habsburgs?

Attached: austria-hungary-1280x640.png (1280x640, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pATQKt8hqkM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josip_Jelačić#War_against_the_Kingdom_of_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Croatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Güns
youtube.com/watch?v=haGk8D3iIMc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnate_conspiracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klemens_von_Metternich#Historians'_assessment
hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mađarizacija
youtube.com/watch?v=UXdOA2mSG20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hungarians chimped out against them in 1848.

they got BTFO, and rightfully so.

Attached: Band of Brothers.png (3344x3256, 3.75M)

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=pATQKt8hqkM

Hungarians defeated everyone though. It was only the Russian collusion that stopped them from winning.

LOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josip_Jelačić#War_against_the_Kingdom_of_Hungary

It is over.

>Russian collusion
IMPEACH DRANZF

bump

Yes we do and we BTFO'd them, only the russians saved their ass. They imported the romanians and slavs into our country under their rule. Fuck them.

and over a million jew too.

>slavs
how do you reconcile the fact that Hungarians and Croatians are almost similar in genetic ancestry?

What bout Czechs?

The jews took over the goverment right after the ww1 and made hungary the 2nd communist country in the world. We cannot defend our country because of their pro antant antiwar policy.

Croatians are our rapebabies.

Nice digits.

Attached: 1486322571042.jpg (304x306, 11K)

Attached: 1544350112200.png (1070x601, 507K)

LOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Croatia

c. 925, Hungarian Invasions of Croatia, Victory

1848–1849, Hungarian Revolution of 1848, Victory

Cause Magyars were Ottoman bitches :D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Güns

Triggered croatbabby :^)

Locked n' loaded Serbro. ;)

More like everyone hates Hungypsians and their delusions.

Habsburgs are shit tier monarchs.

Why?

not really, pannonia was slavic and is today, you blend in perfectly between south and west slavs. You just took name and language of small invasion force. There was slavic dutchy of pannonia which croatia annexed it's souther part in 925

nyugi volt ott elég jó fajmagyar is, nem kell bűnbakozni, be kell ismerni ezt elbasztuk de nagyon.

youtube.com/watch?v=haGk8D3iIMc

Nem tudom.

Allowing Hungypsians to exist was a mistake.

Attached: Ethnographic_map_of_austrian_monarchy_czoernig_1855.jpg (2759x2022, 3.85M)

Inbreeding

Attached: Habsburg jaw.png (632x458, 316K)

reminder, Kossuth was a Freemason, so he tried to pull another 1789.

Attached: Zsidossuth.jpg (5696x4584, 3.74M)

But that means they were ugly, not that they were bad monarchs.

>muh russian collusion

Attached: trump-putin-russia-july-2017-g20-mtg-1050x590.jpg (1050x590, 68K)

more like genetic brothers, the servs are a perfect example of rapebabies

If it isn't the Romanian outcast begging in the Helsinki subway.

>We cannot defend our country
Nope, our governement wilfully dearmed men coming back to the front. The Entente had no such demands. Károlyi thought by playing the idealist we can get a better negotiating position. Even the Belgrade ceasefire agreement was unnecessary as initially the Entente didn't demand anything more than withdrawing troops from occupied territories.

They did realise this wont work as Romanians entered Torda by december, beyond the agreed-upon ceasefire line and started recruiting soldiers, but both popular interest and recruiting efforts were lackluster. As such the first Hungarian army worth anything after 1918 october was ironically Red Army.

Az elátkozott köztársaság - Az 1918-as összeomlás és forradalom története is a good book about the subject and shows how much od anarchy and headlessness ruled in Hungary from late 1918 to mid 1919.

Romsics Ignác also wrote good books about the era. Another worthy book is a soldiers diary recently published called Isten Nekünk háttal 1914-1918 - Napló a Román háborúról.

>coming from germ's bitch

Ramblings of a gypsy with no culture living on stolen land

> muh Dacians and Romans
You are literally the descendant of nomadic cow herders and gypsies, don't you dare speak about Hungary which has centuries of history and culture

Hapsburgs were the original jews

They were shit monarch;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnate_conspiracy

Shame we saved their asses so many times...

Why did we invade Hungary? What was our interest to invade them instead together separate from Habsburgs?

De tegyük hozzá nem is lett volna rá sok esély:

>Szeretik azt gondolni, hogy ha Károlyiék értelmesebben csinálják, meg lehetett volna védeni a határokat.A mai fotelhuszárok elfelejtik, hogy a háború nem egy steril terepasztal volt kicsi, szabadon mozgatható zászlócskákkal és ólomkatonákka – írja a konzervatív történész, és arra hívja fel a figyelmet, hogy 1918 végén ez nem pusztán hadászati kérdés volt, a szétbomló, a katonai hierarchiának többé nem engedelmeskedő, infrastruktúra és morál nélküli hadsereg ugyanis abban a pillanatban senki nem lett volna képes megregulázni. Bár Károlyiéknál a szomszéd országokkal szemben egyoldalúan kormányprogrammá tették a pacifizmust, a véderőképesség nem igazán a politikai akaraton múlt, és az is mítosz – olvashatjuk –, hogy a belgrádi fegyverszüneti egyezmény aláírása nélkül fennmaradhattak volna a magyar határok.

this.

Attached: Zsidorszag 2.jpg (928x1144, 315K)

You must be one of Hungarian separatists in Ukraine. :D

Attached: Azov.png (1651x783, 1.66M)

Is the gypo internet defense force on 24/7 patrol on this site?

Attached: 1916.jpg (1200x1101, 765K)

What was the point of your high school education if you don't know that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarization

no but the Mongol internet defense force is.

you always show up when we mention you, fuck off and never come back.

Attached: Banedinand 2.jpg (762x1064, 329K)

Those digits don't lie

Attached: 1523191001560.png (742x418, 73K)

Hungarians hate all non mongols

I feel the hate Istvan

>First post ITT is gypsy bitching
>"you did this"
You can't make this shit up

Attached: 1544639840865.png (480x360, 77K)

It's only the namefag's scizophrenic sperg-outs.

Attached: 1540747867690.png (1632x1153, 936K)

no gypsy and no bitching, fuck off and leave us alone.

we never asked you to come here.

you always call us gypsies, and yet you chimp out when we call you Mongols? hypocrisy 101.

Attached: 1543467257284.png (1245x931, 810K)

Lmao

Another thread about the 2 lowest tier europeans arguing (romanians and hungarians)
This board is dead

Magyarisation in Croatia occured lonf after the 1848 Revolution. At that moment the biggest threat were the Habsburgs. This is what occured until the Hungarian rebellion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klemens_von_Metternich#Historians'_assessment

Nem volt magyar a tanácsköztársaság vezetői közt. Tiszát megölték a büdös zsidók.

Hungarian here and I unironically hate catholics for cucking my people 1000 years ago. Turán Átok never forget

so fucking disgusting they ruined another thread and try to blame it on us again!

they always chimp out and want to cause chaos and blame us for it, they always kvetch like kikes when we call them Mongols, but they are shockingly surprised when we are fucking displeased when they call us gypsies.

Attached: dezgustul.jpg (480x439, 69K)

I know, he's an autistic newfag. 12 year olds shouldn't post on this site.
Anyway, wanna play tic tac toe?

Attached: 0.jpg (800x494, 28K)

gyppo pls

Attached: hidf shill.jpg (788x527, 92K)

half of your country is stolen territory, the rest was created by jews as a buffer between Ottoman, Russian and AutroHungarian empires. You are gypsies larping as Romans

Attached: ZK682Aq.gif (341x237, 1.72M)

What a disgusting mandarin language whenever I hear Bozgorians speaking it irl I feel like they are secretly bad mouthing me

I just wanted to know the opinion of the Hungarians about the Austria-Hungary and the Habusburg. :(
Don't blame me. :(

nope, we hate gypsies, we are not gypsies, and we hate kikes too.

fuck the Russians and Ottomans, especially the Austrians after they caved in to your demands.

Attached: iohannis-rade.jpg (960x640, 42K)

>Romsics
marxist jew

>Károlyi
the red count, he was a puppet of the jews and also a communist.

I mean, a good proportion of the vocabulary can be used as an insult, so you're not wrong there, user.

You need a translation? Really?

"Mađarizacija je imala za cilj povećavati udio mađarskog stanovništva u Kraljevini Ugarskoj. Prema službenim statistikama udio Mađara narastao je 1780. godine s oko 29 % na 54 % u 1910. godini.

Nezadovoljstvo i protivljenje mađarizaciji stanovništva Kraljevine Ugarske bio je 1918. glavni uzrok za raspad Kraljevine Ugarske.

Mađarizacija u strogom smislu počela je oko 1790. i od tada se postupno povećava. Prvi zakon o mađarizaciji usvojen je 1791."

hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mađarizacija

Hungarian is unironically the most disgusting language I've ever heard. It's like having shit in your ears. Every time they hurl that vomit they should say "excuse me".

>The Virgin Habsburg
>The Chad Capetian

Attached: French_School_Portrait_of_Francis_I_of_France_c._1530.jpg (717x1024, 530K)

t. projecting gypsy larping as white

Attached: gabor vona hungarian white nationalist politician.jpg (1000x665, 243K)

I agree man it's literally subversive torture and everyday you hear it more and more I AM SICK AND TIERD

>half of your country is stolen territory, the rest was created by jews as a buffer between Ottoman, Russian and Autroian empires.

I'm sorry, are we talking about Hungypsy now?

Attached: ottoman hungary 1572.png (922x880, 120K)

Do Finns say anything nice when they throw alms in your cup? It's a similar language and all.

Reminder that Hungarians aren't white.

Attached: 15359047256.jpg (556x604, 103K)

Get an ARO, get an AKM from an army buddy, drive through the Carpathians and exterminate the mutts. It's not like their cops can stop you, or you'll be found after.

Attached: hun.png (1315x972, 842K)

He's not a Finn, he's a diasporanigger

and because they are Mongols, who got raped by Turks until you Austrians came in to free their asses.

Attached: Mohacs.jpg (2792x3347, 1.61M)

hunslavians

Attached: hungarians.jpg (3516x3560, 2.41M)

Team Koppány here, Isván was a traitor and almost fucked everything with his autistic itailan successor. Christcuckism is a jewish trick.

>assuming that's not another Romanian Chad living in Finland with 978340 Norse Goddesses and 994772889 white children

Attached: image.jpg (550x825, 42K)

olvasd el a rubikon egyik multkori számát amiben taglalja milyen esélyek voltak. Nem sok. a mítosszal ellentétben károliyék próbálták sorozni de egyszerűen túl kevesen jelentkeztek.

Én az őszirózsás forradalom utáni időket mondom. Tiszát pedig utálta a fél ország addigra. Ő volt az előző, vesztes rendszer bűnbakja. Miután megölték részeg katonák tömege mondta ő tette.Olvass korabeli újságokat archívumokból ha nem hiszed.

Lehet büdös zsidózni, de nem pár kézdörgölő vesztette el az országot. Ez egy közös "teljesítmény" volt. Nem lett volna ember akkor aki meg tudta volna védeni a határokat, rendre parancsolni sok százezer hazajövő legatyásodott, frusztrált, éhező katonát. Nem, Tisza pláne nem. Merthogy ilyen alap dolgok hiányoztak hogy élelem, Az őszi hidegben nem volt a parasztoknak bakancsa! mivel mindent elvittek a seregnek.

gypsy lol olol lmao xd

Romanians

Note the high genetic similarity to Latium Italians and people of the East Roman Empire, north of the Jirecek (Greek-speaking) line.

Attached: romanian genetic affinity.jpg (3516x3560, 2.23M)

Go be a slave somewhere else, slave

Attached: slaves.png (636x679, 388K)

To me Romanian is an unholy anomination of Russian and French in. Its unrythmic, its like theyve chosen the most disguisting sounding sounds for words. It has no beauty, no musicality, its a peasent rape baby language of slavic and latin.

>Hsjjjakkklfkmwmsnnbbnnekkkkruuejnskwkkkrncnmmwkkwooxjjfjjej Gypsy lmaoo

Attached: image.jpg (989x742, 86K)

I do assume, no, I know him to be a Romanian. What I assume is that his occupation is nothing other than what is the most fashionable among Romanians living abroad. Thieving and begging, that is.

t. gypsy

t. gypsy

The greener the country the whiter the populace?

So Romanians are from Kosovo, gotcha gypsy.

Help there's too many of them

>gypsy

Projecting a bit hard there Csaba.

Attached: csaba attila.jpg (200x265, 16K)

Austria-Hungary was an actual mutt-country.

since Avram Iancu sided with Habsburgs against Hungarians, and so saving Transylvania from Kossuth's bandits, that makes him a greater hero than before, LMAO!

Attached: AusDac2.jpg (2088x5184, 2.08M)

Attached: romanian family.jpg (450x338, 52K)

[throat singing intensifies]

are you are religious idiot too?

no wonder romanians are this stupid

true, it was almost like today's USA, another century of it and Central Europe would have been as fucked as America.

Attached: 1486434957868.png (640x890, 200K)

Sorry, that's in Hungary.

Enjoy your national anthem again.

youtube.com/watch?v=UXdOA2mSG20

Thanks to this masterpiece, everyone in Europe knows you are gypsies too. Better stay in your gypsy shithole if you don't want to be laughed at and spat upon like you are here on Jow Forums.

what religious idiot? not me for sure.