Are antidepressants good/worth using if you are constantly anxious and depressed...

Are antidepressants good/worth using if you are constantly anxious and depressed, or are they just a jewish trick to control your mind and make you a zombified, obedient slave?

Attached: 171218125239-antidepressants-stock-large-169.jpg (460x259, 17K)

trick.
Unfuck yourself

Have you tried sucking dick instead?

Pussy compared to anti-depressants is way better for you.

They really help some people, but they're often prescribed to others with superficially similar problems where they don't help at all and in fact do the opposite. Same with "adhd" kids.

I have a colleague who eats anti-depressants, and for him they level him out and allow him to get out of bed and work/socialize.

If you have to ask the question...

Stopped after 6 years, felt no difference
2 types of meds

just take amphetamines lol

There's no such thing as anxiety or depression, just weak people

Fite me!

I have had fits of anxiety and suicidal thoughts too, but mass murder pills have never been the answer to anyone's problems. OP needs a time off, a good diet and a workout regime instead of zogged up SSRIs.
Trust me folks, the chemical high after a good workout makes you feel alive, you just need a change of lifestyle.

I've heard weed worked on some people and psychedelics seem to be catching on
everyones different, good luck brother

Their documentation included with the medication admits it's equally as effective as placebo. You decide.

This is good advice. Amph makes you more orderly, focused, confident and conservative (unless you just use them to jerk off). Moderate use a few days weekly can really help get your life in order.

Agreed and by that logic MDMA can be a great typical anti depressant.

Attached: 1544755074146.jpg (549x550, 52K)

depends. don't start with benzos against anxiety.

take whatever drugs makes you more effective in making your enemies suffer and lose money.

Attached: GOOD_SOLID_TANK.1.jpg (534x400, 14K)

Not impossible but it takes a long time to jack off on speed paste

I take Prozac, I don't feel anxious or sad anymore.

o
Can you feel happy too, or do you feel like an NPC?

You can take sugar water and get the same affect.

This, benzos will turn you into a raging homosexual. Diazepam made me into a cock addict.

>Have you tried sucking dick instead?
OP's Canadian, that's his first response to all dilemma's.

Attached: ray liotta goodfellas laughing.jpg (960x720, 80K)

use psilocybin (substance in magic mushrooms). they are more effective than anti depressants and anti anxiety medication and have no negative side effects. also no addiction possible.

>are brain chemicals worth using
no

My friend took shrooms and suddenly now thinks his mother was taking him to all the town doctors and making them rape him. He has lost the plot.
I wouldn't say they are harmless for everyone.

Already tried that and lsd
Sorta helped, but also made me feel more alone and isolated in a way

What said.
That being said, within three days off my antidepressants, I start feeling dizzy and nauseous, even when I'm lying down. I would need to stay off them for a month before trying to have a baby, so I started thinking about stopping taking them altogether.

They probably work for meme depression, I tried a bunch but none of them worked for shit, and so I just accepted the shit reality of life, works better than any pill could.

They're fucking awful. What they're basically used for is to get you back to baseline if you're incredibly depressed, effectively making you not depressed. The trade off, strangely enough, is that you won't be able to feel happiness either, turning you into a zombie.

The other part of that is that these pills sometimes give people a weird Stockholm-like syndrome, where the simple fact that it "cured" their depression means they should always listen to the psychiatrist, and in turn never question anything from anyone in a position of authority. I'd imagine it was an unintended side effect that is now exploited extensively.

I outgrew whatever depressed phase I was going through between 18-21, I'd try to fight it before resorting to meds. I started working which gave me social experience and confidence. I tried need meds briefly, killed my sense of humor which is a big part of who i am, everyone noticed and nobody liked it so I just coped and finally they feeling of not having a direction and being tired and depressedall the time subsided

Dude, most antidepressants has depression and suicidal tendencies as common side effects.
Go to therapy. Ask for human help to get your fucking life fixed. If you still have any will to live left in you, try to get yourself on the right track
Pills won't fix any real problem.
I can imagine certain people _just_ having depression, but most have it because of fixable, real world problems.

well the thing is, that taking psilocybe is not the same as taking medicamentation. recent studies confirm that the quality of the experience during the trip and not the quantitiy of substance used nor the use alone, predicts therapeutic success. you have to get a spiritual/mystical experience and provide the right setting for such an experience to happen, if you want to cure yourself. also avoid high doses as they make experiences of self dissolution more likely which hinder therapeutic effects.
best environment is somewhere outside in the nature, where nothing disturbs you. music can also help. but prepare yourself mentally beforehand. figure out about what you want to think during the trip.

I used them in my early 20s cause my upbringing was fucked up. Attion whoring x 2 with suicide "attempts". Then I stopped being a fucking cucked bitch, which noone ever taught be how to be and I was pussified bitch from Sweden. Now I would never dream about using them. They never fixed anything, wasted years of my life and made me fat. Fuck anti_depressants. Teach people self sufficiency instead and drop the retarded victim mentality.

I'm a mental health professional (therapist) and I know what I am talking about.

Antidepressants are not life skills in a bottle. I see plenty of people who take them for years and don't get better until I can persuade them to uncuck themselves. Also, some people get short term benefits from them, but it needs to be used as a step to get your shit together, not a fix in itself.

Not really, I'm 25 never had a gf, don't know what I want to do in life.

Not happy, sad or anxious.

Still worth taking them.

I became liberal after taking antidepressants. I don't know what the fuck happened.

Your organism feels less threatened and more relaxed, causing you to adopt a more casual attitude towards migrants, non-whites and leftist policies in general
It's something similar like pic related

Attached: Thonking_0d5c2e_6545065.png (1200x559, 218K)

>Want to kill yourself
>Lack the initiative for even simple actions such as basic hygiene
>Get pills
>Get more initiative due to chemical releases
>Still want to kill yourself
>Kill yourself because you finally have the ability to do so
It's not a side-effect per se, but rather a consequence for someone who already want to kill themselves.

Based

how can i get more scared again

Stop taking the drugs first of all, eat more meats, work out, go outdoors more often and see the decay first hand if you're in the city, but also find and do an activity you like to give you a purpose, I can't stress that enough.
Eventually the druginess will wear off, and you'll feel alive like a human again, even sadness is better than being an emotionless robot 24/7.

It's a Deeply Jewish racket and they bribe doctors to prescribe them. There is a doctor kickback system internationally based around anti-depressants specifically. Even in the UK, when they were forced to outlaw the bribes (literally concert tickets and cruises were rewarded to GPs who had 0 knowledge of psychiatry for handing out antidepressants) for these drugs, they simply incorporated the kickback system into the Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF) points system which is the NHS equivalent of a banker's bonus for general practitioners and psychiatrists.

They tell patients "Don't look at the side effects list", "Don't self diagnose via the internet", "x antidepressant isn't addictive you're not getting withdrawals it's all in your mind" and "It takes 6 trillion months for it to work, you will feel like shit for the first few million years but it will make you normal eventually just keep taking the meds so I can get my bonus goy"

Luckily I never actually took them, but I've seen people turn into flat affect zombies from them, develop psychosis, personality changes and even had a family member commit suicide because of being pulled off them abruptly by an Indian conman GP who lied about his qualifications that some literally gay, cocksucking xenophile NHS admissions person gave the go-ahead on because they had brown skin.

We are isolated and alone. We come in alone and go out alone. There is always an impenetrable wall between us and others.

Don't take them to start. Diet, exercise, vitamins, and trying out new things are what I recommend as a panacea to depression. If the depression is something unquestionably chemical, such as postpartum,or if you're on the brink of suicide then go ahead and see a psych. Remember that they're going to throw anti-depressants at you no matter what, even if you have a cold. Don't go to them expecting anything other than those exact pills. That's all they know how to give.