Is this a good place to be? What happens here?

Company's moving me here for work (specifically Madison), will probably be in the state until I retire. What's it like here? I understand there's lots of German heritage here; I am the same (blond hair, blue eyes, between 1 and 2 on the Fitzpatrick scale.)

Interested in the gun laws and the homeschooling laws. How cheap is the land? I'd like to buy some in a mountainous/not-boggy region.
>inb4 fuck off we're full

Attached: wisconsin-topographic-map-main.jpg (390x400, 50K)

WI is a weird fucking redneck police state.
Every god damn city has laws that specifically target people from out of town. Their entire State income is based of ticketing people traveling on I94.
Going through a city, speed limit drops from 55 to 20, cop right on the divider and will ticket you for driving to slow in a 55 or too fast in a 20.
Want to park your car on the street? better dig up the cities parking laws for every town of 200 people you visit. A tiny ass town may require a parking permit to park on the street or have a law that says no street parking between 2-4 am.
That park? you might need a permit to be in it past 6:00.
Random ass rules about cars such as window tinting on the back of vans, or headlight brightness (too bright or not bright enough) ect.
Each fucking town has a magnitude of insane rules that they use to write massive amounts of tickets.
I had my car illegally towed (they flat out lied about the time they towed it) so I stole it back and haven't been to the State in decades. Fuck 600$ in towing fees in 2000. I parked the car at 5:30, they wrote on the ticket it was towed at 4:50 (before the 5 am cut off).

culvers

>flag
Are you an American? What's with Norway?
Thanks for the info anyway.
>flag
Ti su6to? Amerikanec li si?

Lots of drunk drivers. Almost got hit by someone going down the wrong side of the highway. Just think, 80 mph in either direction, I was almost a pancake! Lucky i opened my eyes for a split second to alert the driver

Also, cheese curds and beer

Mike and Jay

Ya I am American, I have had to deal with that shitty State by proxy.
Fuck everything about Wisconsin, who puts peanut butter on hamburgers then pretend that a bar that sells peanut butter hamburgers is a fucking 4 star dining establishment.
I go to a restaurant there that sells 12 dollar plates of fish, and its full of rednecks wearing Walmart suits getting hammered on wine pretending they are cultured because they are eating a piece of microwaved fish covered in gravy.
I ordered a whisky and water from a bar one time and they gave me a fucking water glass of whisky for 2$, like a solid half pint of whisky, just here you go.

Likely by your shit-for-brains coworkers, you'll eventually be coerced into driving to Milwaukee in the summer to attend either Summerfest or State Fair. Decline this offer.

Madison is a liberal shithole.

Filled to the brim with Germans and other democrat leaning white populations
Fuck wisconsin

Oh god I hate that city, it is full of second generation Asians who are all SOOO FUCKING PROUD of going to UoW acting all elite because they were excepted to everyone's fall back school.
>Wooo Im so smart, party! Exams! vomits over badger sweater then passes out in the snow and dies from exposure.
There are a couple every year..

ne

is peenut butter rly good for you? doen't it have sugar in it too?

Peanut butter is great, but not with a burger.

what about the ingredients or how it's made?

Dude take it. Wisconsin is amazing. It's all White people. Crime is super low too. I live in New York and I am saving g up all the money I can so I can get a home in Wisconsin.

Conventional peanut butters can contain hydrogenated oils, sugar, salt and other ingredients such as onions protein, corn syrup and stabilizers.

Truly natural peanut butters on the market contain just peanuts and salt.

iska6 vtoroto, i vsu6tnost e dosta vkusno. Ne moga da govorq za zdravnostta.

Mashed peanuts and a little salt.
Sometimes with a bit of added sugar or oil.
But it is basically it is mashed peanuts, you can make your own with a blender and a bag of peanuts.

What kind've work?

Democratic politics works when there are no brown people. I'd rather my money go to help Dennis Schmid go through trade school than Shinequa Wilson's 4 children with 4 baby daddies.

mmm nice

Attached: 1520406363729s.jpg (97x125, 2K)

Corrugated metal industry, won't say more than that because always potential4dox

Sadly Milwaukee and Madison are blue and some of the nice towns are being infested. Would recommend newer living areas like sun prarie. Work at an insurance company NHQ lots of Indians, few blacks.

I take it your company will likely setup next to Somerset near the Twin Cities or Madison.
If you are near Minnesota there are a lot of rural towns up and down the border.
Every town is a rubber stamp of the next. Small grocery store with SuperValue somewhere in the name, a gas station / Subway or Burgerking, 4 bars, and a Walmart every 3 towns.
It is not too bad, but it is full of old people, raging alcoholics, and meth heads.

Ill. I work as a machinist and I am glad blue collar jobs are moving out there. I want to leave New York so bad. If you are single go out there and find chubby German QTs to smash.

Madison sucks.
Futher north you go, the better it gets. Your vehicle will get road salt rust.

Lol I've lived Wisconsin my whole life and been driving for 10 years. I've lived in both Madison and Milwaukee and I've only gotten towed once. No parking tickets ever.

You just gay

What sucks about Madison? It seems to be a paradice full of whites. Crime is low and the schools are good too.

It depends on the snow plowing ordinances. They usually list them on the no parking sign where I am. No parking from this time to this time between this month and this month.

I didn't really answer your question about land and home schooling. Home schooling is fairly relaxed - buddy of mine had hippy parents that got by teaching their kid how to smoke too much weed. The land? If you make 50k a year you will find a plot in no time. Some houses have 2 acres attached to them. Just keep an eye on the market

You had Wisconsin plates I bet.
I used to drive about 40 minutes into Wisconsin because I was dating a girl right across the border.
I got pulled over and searched like 20+ times, no reason. Wasn't speeding, or driving recklessly, but they would pull me over and walk the dog around my car, say the dog got a hit, search my car and find nothing.

For me it was the traffic. And the capitol, where I was, was particularly horrible. Parking is a nightmare, they have buildings littered throughout that are like parking structures/businesses or aprtments.
They have a bratfest every summer though, a big one.
If you love big cities then madison is great.

It's not full of whites is the issue. Somehow the blacks (through welfare) were able to survive the harsher winters and migrated to Madison. It's starting to get really bad. Luckily they typically kill themselves - I think they're scared of the copious amounts of drunk white guys with guns honestly.

Lol. I don't think you have it that bad sweetheart.

Attached: 1501217444515.jpg (1483x1113, 1.42M)

>What sucks about Madison?
Full of retarded college liberals. The housing markets also shit right now, kind of like every other progressive hell hole. It was pretty fun witnessing the liberal rage when Trump won though.

Lol stay mad FIB. We don't want anymore Illinoisfags.

Wisconsin shares a border with Denmark? *shocked*

Are they activily grabbing guns in Madiso? Are they making up new local taxes?

How can new yorkers even get out of bed when they know they have to get on a subway?

Oh come on, I'm sure the ammount of brothas in Madison are miniscule compared to what I deal with.

Our cops know who to search. Out of town fuckers bringing drugs into our state are ruining us. If you were anywhere Madison you can't blame our retarded drunk cops for having an ounce of intelligence by checking you out.

I live in Madison, Wisconsin.

It's shitlib central, but it's actually pretty nice if you can get past all that.

Lot's of fun shit to do, the country is only like 15 minutes away, gun laws are nice and lax (concealed carry, castle doctrine, stand your ground, etc.)

If you want to hang out and ride mopeds, drink beer, go fishing and shoot guns when you move here holler at me.

Attached: Ronald.jpg (720x540, 109K)

I live in a 2 fare zone and work on Long Island d so I haven't taken the train in a long time. It's pretty fucked last I heard.

Why is living around shitlibs bad? What are they doing to decrease your quality of life?

>
>Are they activily grabbing guns in Madiso? Are they making up new local taxes?

>Oh come on, I'm sure the ammount of brothas in Madison are miniscule compared to what I deal with.

No with new gun grabbing stuff. Lots of talk from the left though, good luck prying guns from rednecks without a fight.

True it's not a large amount of blacks but it's a shock going from 0 of them to seeing them everywhere - for obvious reasons. Still a nice place just worried about it turning into NYC

stay away from SE WI
getting flooded by illegals and niggers from CHI bringing all of their problems with them.
watched my home go to hell by the time I got home from the Army. Planning to leave soon.

>WI is a weird fucking redneck police state.
Every god damn city has laws that specifically target people from out of town. Their entire State income

That's because our police are our only line of defense against the shit that runs in from Chicago, Milwaukee, and Minneapolis.

Wisconsin is comfy AF, and we don't want anyone ruining that. If we make sure certain...elements know they are not welcome early and often, they won't try to move here permanently.

You must have given off some faggy n'er-do-well vibe if the police treated you like that.

Attached: Defiant.jpg (852x854, 47K)

no matter how good the area, when the concentration of liberal faggots reaches critical mass it will become a shit hole very very quickly.

Madison is only good for fucking drunk UW girls on state street during halloween

>Are they activily grabbing guns in Madiso? Are they making up new local taxes
I moved to Milwaukee from Madison a year ago, but thankfully I don't think so. If anything most buildings will have a firearms permitted sign.

My main complaint is that the cost of living is a little high, and unless you're in college or a young libtard the culture is kind of annoying to be around. Milwaukee suburbs are the best though. Uncucked, low crime and low cost of living. Just watch out if you go into Milwaukee itself.

I lived in stoughton many years ago
quiet little town, not far from madison, almost all huwite. I plan on moving to a podunk town soon as I can save enough.

Spot on

Also spot on. Wisconsin chicks are extremely easy, not too many religious nuts (but they're even easier if you find them)

In a vacuum, like back in the 80's and 90's, it was fine. They just kind of picked up trash and sang songs. Absolutely harmless.

Now however they are trying to cram the state with every type of lowlife you can think of. Some dindu gets shot for trying to beat a cop? Oh it's SYSTEMIC RACISM! Better import more Chicago trash. Better import more trash from every corner of the globe.

Shitlibs leave out proverbial saucers of milk, and every scumbag alley cat in the tristate area comes here to eat all our cream, kill our songbirds and rape our guinea pigs.

Attached: PithZulu.jpg (854x560, 86K)

That was probably me.

Milwaukee is all niggers

Than stay out of Coonwalkee. The suburbs look based though. Income is high and it's whiter than snow.

Cheese.

this is why i've avoided them, I fucked around too much and became a degenerate, so I've maintained a personal goal of celibacy and sobriety until I can meet one that isn't a self-serving liberal nutjob addict cunt.

And Mexicans, but thankfully they're all contrained in the city itself. As soon as you hit the suburbs everything instanly looks less nigified

>I had my car illegally towed (they flat out lied about the time they towed it) so I stole it back and haven't been to the State in decades.

Tell them you're address while your at it, dumbfuck.

Attached: 1422275563177.jpg (499x314, 47K)

This is true. When I was growing up the only blacks in Madison were the sons of some rich African who was a grad student in agricultural engineering at UW or something like that.

Now the dregs of the Chicago ghettos all move here for gibs, white guilt, and the shackled police department.

Good luck with your decision. See ya. Have a good Sunday WI fellas.

your company is choosing to move to what has in the past been called the san fran of the midwest...

It is, but it does have a couple pretty good record stores.

I am a New Yorker and every day I dream about picking up my stuff and moving to Green Bay or Appleton. I want to find a German or Polish qt to wife and live in a house that doesn't cost 400k+ to live in the white neighoborhood. I'm sick of my mother's basement. I'm sick of the goblino creatures everywhere. I'm sick of the boomers. I want out. Take the opertunity OP. Take it and run.

They're infecting Madison too?
Jesus Christ I might just fuck off and move to the UP. I hate nothing more than Chicago niggers that think they're tough because muh Chicago, yet they had to flee from there.

If I could have 5 nukes I'd choose: Chicago, LA, NYC, ATL, and Jerusalem. In that order.

true

Exactly. What a sad sight.
Smart move. Find a rural lady that isnt too fat or fucking insane. Best of luck to you.

Have to go pretend I like football. the packers vs bears game is apparently starting soon. At least it's not basketball I guess

You too fren

>Why is living around shitlibs bad? What are they doing to decrease your quality of life?
Import black people from Chicago, raise taxes and sit by idly as crime rises.

I remember the one black kid in Madison got killed by a cop and everyone freaked out before they knew anything, and then it turned out he was on literally 3 drugs at once, but no one cared about that.

I suppose one of the worst part about living amongst libs is just how everyone is by default. Like instead of being into sports or something normal they all talk about the latest Jimmy Kimmel or some crap. Makes it hard to find friends :(

I was under the impression that all of Wisconsin can't stop yapping about the Packers and the Badgers.

WI is the Alabama of the north. Drunk toothless men trading meth to underage fat girls for sex.

WI is the second most drunkard state with over 1/4 of adults either binge drinkers or flat out alcoholics and the 8th highest drunk driver related deaths out of fifty states.

It’s a poorer, more backwards Michigan which is saying a lot.

Anywhere outside of Madison and Milwaukee is cold as fuck but so comfy. Super white, and has a lot of friendly folks with off brand Canadian accents. Beer and cheese everywhere, and prime outdoorsman land. I have a special place in my heart for Wisconsin

Not unless you're a lib. I think they already forgot the Redskins exist.

They do tend to follow the badgers pretty closely however. That's the one positive thing I'll say about Madison. Gamedays are the bomb

I live outside of Rockford, thinking of moving to Sheboygan. The pay's better, the rent's cheaper, and it's close enough to Green Bay and Milwaukee that I can go there for city life without actually being part of it. Anything I should know?

funny enough a lot of liberals i know like the bears or vikings, i think just because they want to be rebels or something. you can tell because they won't shut the fuck up about them, whereas most packers fans might wear their gear or something and will be more than happy to talk if someone brings it up, otherwise no one cares.

used to live there, can't tell you how it is now.
watch out for the gooks though.

>Madison
lmao remember to pack nigger repellent

If gooks are the worst that place has then that's even better
Tired of dealing with Chicago's rejected niggers and the threat of the west suburbs creeping into Boone County and driving rent up another $200, the small town 10 miles away's already fucking unaffordable thanks to (((speculators))) trying to get ahead of urban sprawl

>driving rent up another $200
having this problem here as well
they port their section 8 (or rather, some negress does, and jamaal and his three brothers tag along, along with the cunt's 4 illegitimate kids) and drive up housing demand. Combine that with illegals paying shady landlords and flooding in their families and we have a fucking disaster on our hands.

That’s what happened to Appleton. Since it’s been run by lefties the number of niggers, trannies, and nigger trannies has multiplied to the point of making it Madison North.

F
used to be an alright place, there's almost no where left to run but north

Most redpilled place on earth so long as you stay away from the big cities. I live on the west side of Wisconsin. It’s not uncommon for strangers to use ‘jew’ or ‘nigger’ in a normal conversation. And we don’t have gay accents. Also, very little black people. Never seen one until I visited Minneapolis.

My father's family is from Mellen, WI, and I've been up there once in the iron country area which is beautiful in the summer time (wouldn't dare try going there in the winter).

Attached: copper-falls-sp.jpg (3264x2448, 2.38M)