You weren't supposed to say it out loud

archive.is/d2PUz

> A senior Labour Party official shared anti-semitic material blaming Jews for “all the wars in the world”.

> Yasin also shared a post, “Why Israel is a problem”, stating that “due to Holocaust propaganda” America had provided Israel with $233.7bn in aid and allowed it a nuclear arsenal. He shared a picture showing a rabbi next to the words: “Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. They have no place in the world — only to serve the people of Israel.”

> Labour has been riven by allegations of anti-semitism among members and activists, but Yasin is believed to be the first paid member of staff to be implicated.

Attached: lab.png (683x568, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BASED AND REDPILLED

Is he, dare I say it...

Attached: 1471683843925.png (325x326, 53K)

>Muslim hates Jews
More news at 11.

should have ignored the kikes and kept him on the payroll. it never gets better by running scared

Attached: 1530489144112.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

Attached: based_and_redpilled.gif (367x219, 523K)

This is the primary reason why i don't believe in a jewish agenda to flood Europe and the US with muslims.
A disproportional number of muslim-terrorist attacks are targeted at jewish communities. Jewish schools and Synagoges in Europe are today guarded by armed policemen.

It seems like a multicultural society where muslims constitute a significant proportion, is incompatible with Jews and Jewish communities in this society.

Furthermore, it also will greatly diminish western sympathy toward Israel. We see left-wing parties increasingly becoming hostile towards Israel, and most often the most radical voices in these left-wing parties are muslims.

Jews have nothing to gain from turning there allies into their enemies through unchecked migration of Arabs..

Yep

Attached: 1548748625923.jpg (499x625, 176K)

jewish shills, go kys

they wouldn't be nations at that point, just a landmass full of 7th century muslims

Reminder: the Holy Quran STATES when the Messiah returns, Muslims and Christians will UNITE with the symbolic handover of Hagia Sophia back to the Christians. This is in our scripture. It is only at this impasse that Christians have been beguiled and decieved by the Jews. We will both unite one day after the synagogue of Satan is destroyed inshallah.

The fact that they are muslims and hate Israel is irrelevant. They are allowed in because they are violent criminals.

The Ruling elite will always make sure that there is a criminal element present in society. This is done so that the people live in fear and become more dependant on the state for protection. The same state that allowed for the propagation of this problem.

Jews have been dying off by intermarriage for the last 150 years. It is the largest problem that conservative members of their communities have. The narrative of the Holocaust is becoming a religious document and was crucial to getting them as a people to once again seperate themselves. Supporters of Israel want to scare other Jews to come to Israel. They fund Muslims and the most extreme Neo Nazis to have a platform just to scare their own people. Its also working. Look at how many left France since the migrant crisis.

>They show the picture of the guy who said it next to a white guy and don't say who said it in order to insinuate that the white man said it
Jesus fucking christ this MSM. I cannot wait for the media purge to begin.

Matthew 7:15
>Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew:24-24
>For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if possible) even the elect.

John 14:6
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Stop pretending that Christianity is the same as islam. islam contradicts Christianity and muhammed was a false prophet.

>religion
lol

It doesn't say anything about that, and why would it considering when the qaran was scribbled the hagia sophia was thousands of miles away and under byzantine control.

Also, it's important to remember that Muhammad sucks donkey Dicks in hell.

The long game is the Yinon plan. Destabilizing the middle east and then taking it over. Why do you think they freak out when ISIS is close to being defeated in Syria? They don't care if other nations flooded with immigrants are hostile to Jews, they will have their large nation with nukes.

jews are truly the most protected class

>Matthew 7:15 / Matthew:24-24
The false prophets could refer to any hundreds or thousands that come along and say they are a prophet / chosen / superior. Nothing in Christianity states Christ as a final messenger, or that there could be more messengers, it is open-ended. It is generalized warning against deceivers i.e. the veil we live under today and there are those who prophesise, they know what's best for us, what the future holds. Brexit as a small example. But we see the truth of course.

>John 14:6
Ok and that's metaphoric to be Christ-like, to embody the Christ Consciousness. You won't find it in mainstream Islam but rather sufism, but indeed, there is a Mohammed consciousness that exists within us all. Multiple can be embodied.

>Stop pretending that Christianity is the same as islam.
Did I say they're the same? If they were the same, one side would defeat another and a single ummah would emerge. God's end-time revelations show this will not occur, therefore logically God's ummah (union of believers) is a compromise on Earth where believers are the majority and kikes/atheists/disbelievers(more strictly speaking, naysayers/blasphemers) are destroyed.

based

This post is getting slided heavy

Idiot. Thats Jeremy Corbyn, the head of the Labour Party. They are showing the two of them together to demonstrate how plugged in the muzzie who made the comments really was

wtf I love labour now

Get ready for an influx of kike (((christians)))

No.

Attached: 12283920-Man-with-noose-around-his-neck-Stock-Photo-noose.jpg (1300x861, 126K)

Corbyn probably would not disagree though. He doesn't really like Israel, if I recall.

a samurai.

Attached: the reptile doth protest too much.png (2180x1426, 2.61M)

Sandniggers are the only people in the UK with the balls to say the truth.

No wonder you are so desperate to import them.

>tfw brit/pol/ has been radicalizing both the left and right

Attached: Kitten litter.jpg (960x720, 57K)

#
>no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
W-what if Yeshua had a moment of weakness when his ego betrayed his Father by saying that everyone MUST go through God’s son to find Him - Jesus’ punishment was the crucifixion and both Christianity and Judaism are correct in their own way. Jesus, the best human closest to God that ever lived, had been fooled by Satan afterall into tricking his mind into believing he was God himself.

Attached: B834765C-9828-450E-A942-B4C24251E57B.jpg (872x722, 114K)

naming the jew = automatic unquestioned /ourguy/.

If a jew starts naming jewish evil, he himself becomes /ourguy/.

get this in youer dense head, im tired of reposting the rules.

Attached: 1513050395274.jpg (960x960, 116K)

Dumbfucks like you should just be executed.

in aggregate jewz benefit from chaos, they are like HIV, bring down the whole body as long as they get to multiply

You are correct, this the headline “you weren’t supposed to say it out loud”. It is almost certainly discussed in hushed whispers at the highest level, if at all.

And some Bong cuckservatives here still try to convince us that May is better than Corbyn

Seems like a very risky plan, destabilizing the middle-east would lead to militant-islamists as we have seen in Syria, and they are always extremely hostile toward Israel.
It could also lead to extremist getting ahold of chemical/biological weapons, which they could potentially use against Israel in random terrorist attacks.
If refugees from a destabilized middle-east tries to enter Israel, and Israel denies them access/help, western powers where muslims constitute a large fraction of the politicians could get upset, and try to force Israel through boykot etc.

The more complex a plan/system becomes, the more can go wrong, the more unpredictable it becomes..
Only retards play 7D chess, because at somepoint it's just too random to successfully navigate in.

>drop redpills about the jew
>people get angry, call you antisemitic
>reply with, "I'm quoting Yasin, a 'peaceful' Muslim, why are you being an islamaphobe? Muslims can't lie!"
>keep this up, call complainants racist
2 birds 1 stone

No

A faint heart never fucked a fair maiden, now bend over and get replaced, livestock.

for a curious fellow can you show me the quran verse that says that, you can link it to me in English or Arabic.

A muslim that hates jews like 99% of all muslims? yes i think there is a high probability.

>having to use the third worlders you once ruled as a verbal human shield so you can criticize your pedo elite
How did it come to this?

Attached: 1528961276488.jpg (350x334, 10K)

Attached: 732u77.jpg (652x490, 56K)

>pedo elite
you kinda answered your own question user

>they are always extremely hostile toward Israel
So many ISIS attacks in Israel. Meanwhile jihadi wounded are treated in Israeli hospitals. You really should lurk moar.
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862

big if true

>blaming Jews for “all the wars in the world”.

He's not wrong though.

> (OP)
>This is the primary reason why i don't believe in a jewish agenda to flood Europe and the US with muslims.
>A disproportional number of muslim-terrorist attacks are targeted at jewish communities. Jewish schools and Synagoges in Europe are today guarded by armed policemen.
>
Yeah that's the plan , to get all jews back to Israel so they can bring in the messiah aka the devil.seriously that's what they believe ,I think a few thousand go each year more and more every year
>It seems like a multicultural society where muslims constitute a significant proportion, is incompatible with Jews and Jewish communities in this society.

It's very complicated ,on the one hand Jews and muslims are closer theologically traditionally and are truly semetic in their ways .We are not.
Flood Europe.
Cause civil war, talk about" judeo Christans values " use the antiracist NPC Christian goy to kill the Muslims .
They will also kill us and there you have it , two birds killed with one stone.

>Furthermore, it also will greatly diminish western sympathy toward Israel. We see left-wing parties increasingly becoming hostile towards Israel, and most often the most radical voices in these left-wing parties are muslims.

Yes because they will always be middle eastern and they see Israel as a cancer in their land .
>Jews have nothing to gain from turning there allies into their enemies through unchecked migration of Arabs..

Yes they do. It destroys us , and whatever remains of white Europe will be used to club the Arabs into submission .Two enemies dead with one stone .But ...it could go wrong .Imagine Europe with its vast resources and superior iq and technology becoming Muslim.White and Muslim. Israel would be fucked even mutt and Islamic ,the knowledge is there .I'm not sure how this will work out though , I think it's mutual destruction of the goy Muslims and white Christians.

but jews have security and power now, the only one suffering from muddies are lowlifes like myself. it's not like the kikes and elite invites the muddies to live in their ivory towers, they get thrown to us common folk and we have to deal with them. thats where i mostly see the problem, it's location.

why do they name themselves so easily though? it's not like they're doing themselves a favour. i thought kikes are supposed to be smart...

>Yinon plan

That's a big red pill right there.

He's a Muslim

Israel, Iran and Saudia Arabia are like the only regional super powers left in the region.
Iraq, Lebanon and Syria all used to be quite strong to until they got destroyed. Israel has greatly benefited from this carnage.