Germany has never won a war

Attached: A35C8733-DD4E-455C-89F8-12F7AC4F82AB.jpg (658x795, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imE1iZRtefY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_the_Conqueror
youtube.com/watch?v=8ldPljexbaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what's the franco-prussian war

You tell me

some Arabs moved in next door. what the best way to get them to move out? white phosphorus?

A war involving France and Prussia

aren't japs supposed to be smart?

󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

The franco-prussian war is one of my favorite wars. German didn't used to be one country, it was a balkanized mess of dozens of tiny little tinpot states in a loose conglomeration that used to be the holy roman empire, but that had been destroyed by the french. Meanwhile there were german states that were relatively more powerful such as Prussia and Austria. Prussia had survived by having one of the most strict and disciplined militarys in the world at the time, and headed a successor to the HRE for northern german states called the North German Federation.

Around this time, a brilliant diplomat and statesman named Otto von Bismarck rose to prominence in Prussia, and he advocated german unifaction excluding austria. He at first defeated austria in the austro-prussian war, and I won't go into that. But then he needed something to unify the remaining german states, so he decided to provoke france, A first rate power at the time, into a war. Bismarck used a small succession crisis in spain to do just that.

Bismarck edited a transcript of the french ambassador talking to german officials about the succession of an austrian noble ascending to the french throne to make it seem like the germans had been RUDE to the french ambassador. When the transcript was released in france, there were actually massive protests in the streets calling for war with germany, that's how fucking dumb the french were. The french declared war on germany, and got totally buttfucked.

Like, they thought they would just waltz into Prussia and cockslap Bismarck with their massive dick like, "Oh you want to play with the big boys? Sit down, child" But instead the Prussian armies chased them back to Paris in less than a year, their emperor Napoleon iii got captured too in a huge battle.

France had to cede land, pay reperations, and germany became a country. France's defeat made butthurt their national policy for the next 50 years over a war they started.

let me rephrase it the
jew's never had a interest of letting germany win a war

Attached: hannukahsweater_front.jpg (650x866, 212K)

And Prussia wasn't a German state that was composed of ethnic Germans, and the primary component of the German empire after the unification?

A long time before Germany existed.
Germany is way younger than America
Germany is way more muted than America
It’s 40-something years older than WW1
It was formed from bohemian Central European states that are to Germans what modern Macedonians are to Alexander the Great.

>Prussian
>Germoney

Slightly different nippon.
youtube.com/watch?v=imE1iZRtefY

>WW2
>Declare war against Germany
>Be Bong
>Get Btfo'd
>Retreat back to Island like the Apes they are
>On livesupport from the Americans.

The only sad thing that happend was that German-Americans were dragged into a War with Germany. Should've rather not declare War against the US and declared war later against the Soviets with the Italians being better equipped later on. and in the meantime should've bombed the cucksheds in the garden where the bongs were hiding in.
Kek even the french despised you faggots for bombing their Civillian areas.
And literally all the areas held by the British after WW2 have turned into the biggest Multicultural zones, whereas the Soviets and American areas are somewhat based.

And good riddance if there is one Country i could go without it's the UK you're irrelevant to anyone on continental Europe anyway despite howmuch i hate the EU i hope they rip you a new one.

Lmao, still seething over losing both wars and Brexit

Attached: 497CF468-5136-4FBF-853D-3986CE819830.jpg (657x790, 125K)

why're you gloating?

>Bongs forget that their royalty has been German for centuries.
Who's cucking whom?

germanyhere.jpg
how is brexit going?

is ok, i know how it feels to live in a brainwashed country.

Attached: 7b9006d70334c12c2df60774db21962854bc64acdcf904b751ce86d14e86f4f7.jpg (1179x936, 397K)

French as well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_the_Conqueror

cry moar, faggot

Mutt

Attached: ED6D2F08-A3E3-43C6-A733-55027CF60C1E.jpg (654x571, 77K)

Attached: Bongs.jpg (750x633, 79K)

William the Conqueror was unironically a mutt.
Viking Norman mixed with French Norman.

>A literal mutt race
>Calling someone else a mutt.
I realized why Bongs mutt post so hard.
Because theirs is one of the muttest of races.

The funny thing is we have the best teeth in Europe, Euromutt

Attached: DF1E9B24-4011-4A07-B550-4356FCD70C88.jpg (415x406, 32K)

We are mutts of whites. You’re a black Latino hybrid lmao

sure

Attached: Stares in British.jpg (664x347, 17K)

Because we were never the ones starting it - yet.

Attached: 1509827101430.png (420x420, 5K)

Nah i was actually rooting for the Leave party
it's a win win it weakens the EU which is quite bad
but also will do everything to make the UK into a trash dumping ground.

Yet somehow Germany controls the whole of Europe.
Weird how that works.

Attached: 16C0EF44-98C3-4FDF-93AD-CFC3C3926BF0.jpg (464x606, 45K)

>Britshits proud of getting bribed out of their fighting chance
I hear the kebab in Rotherham is like extra-civilised. You can request one made from white woman like back in the real Babylon. Isn't that the most Jewishly civilised thing you ever heard, most inferior non-English? After two-thousand years their rightful owners have them back. And all it takes is the routine staged sacrifice of their own blood. Surely nothing the (STILL Soviet-owned) Free Press would call a victory without the slightest disagreement can't be proof it's actually all owned by your enemy, hahaha. BASED FARAGE ran off on us after he got his dick wet, now let me tell you how much I hate niggers.

Attached: BritishNationalism.jpg (2000x1000, 420K)

>Prussia
>Germany

Attached: 1534605795941.jpg (600x376, 43K)

>never started the war
I'm fairly certain you guys invading your neighbors kicked off WW2

you idiots we shouldn't fight fellow white men, we should kill all invading shitskins together. the world wars where a mistake

No no, just imagine this for a Moment: be a Brit. You destroy your entire fucking empire by allying with Stalin for Jews. You lose everything, you become a second rate meme Nation. Scotland is likely to seceed because muh Empire Boomers were retarded enough to shoot themselves in the foot with Brexshit shilled for by Jews. The Irish hate you and rightfully so. So you just handed the continent to Germany, well done. Now what Anglo? What can you do?!

Brilliant idea!
>Claim Prussia is not German
>Claim the Holy Roman Empire is not German
>But DO claim that the third Reich with an Austrian as head of state and 50% of the Nazis also being Austrians
>go to mongolian casket carpeting board
>make thread About "Germany never won a war"
>go to your bath tub with a toy duck and pretend it's a battleship
>cry yourself to Sleep
>wake up and watch the BLACKED Christmas Commercial by Mr. Goldstein on the TV
>try to find a way to ignore that you brought this on yourself
>go to mongolian Basket weaving board and make a thread
>repeat ad infinitum

Attached: Prince+Charles+Evelyn+de+Rothschild+Prince+Fe92XCZvAKcl.jpg (600x430, 69K)

Are you retarded by choice? It was the german north confederation, maybe check wiki before posting just dump mess and acting like smart faggots.

The world wars were a deliberate culling of people likely to fight these policies, and Britain's noble "Lord" Rothschild stood behind every step of it. Look up "British Israelism". They are blood traitors all and to the core. None of them should live. You should if anything be helping the brown roaches take their promised "Island of White Women" and negotiate neutrality for our own German people once demographics give the -enemies- of Zion a few nukes for once. Everything until then will be pointless suffering you spread upon your own.

Perhaps in hindsight, Germany should have held England at bay, continue to offer peace terms like they were doing. Allow the war to settle down.

Then, wait for the Soviets to attack and become without a doubt the aggressors in this situation. The US would have joined the war against the Aggressive Soviets.

True, but where did it get you? You supposedly won WW2 but somehow you keep on loosing more and more influence not only around the globe; i.e.loosing your empire, but also get invaded by third world hordes, that seemingly can do no wrong, even if they rape, torture and kill your most vulnerable members of society; little girls.

As far as I remember Hitler never intended to dismantle the British Empire, but instead saw the British closely related to Germans and wanted cooperation. You could have had peace and keep your Empire in not time if you really wanted to. Instead to backed the wrong horse and willingly let yourself become a henchman of the very same powers, that today preach the noble doctrine of tolerance and acceptance in the face of pure evil and madness.

We wouldn't be arguing about whether or not British, Germans or for that matter any other indigenous European population has the right to remain the sole dominant group of their home countries if you had sided with us, or at least abstained from interfering. Instead wide portions of our people have been brainwashed to such an extended, that even the slightest concern about our demographical demise is meet with accusations of racism,Colonialism and Imperialism.

Reminder that Britain lost the war too

NATO accuses Russia of 1) holding military exercises in its own territory, 2) flying in international airspace, 3) supporting secessionist movements in places that weren't part of Yugoslavia or aren't in the Middle East or North Africa.

The UK has never won a significant war without relying on their allies to do all the fighting and dying before they swoop in at the last minute to claim victory.
The only wars the UK could win by itself were against technologically inferior savages.

Imagine joining a war that ends up destroying your entire empire and still brag about being the winner although you end up being a useless shit island thats weaker and more irrelavant than the country you fought 70 years ago

Attached: you.jpg (474x468, 24K)

>losing brexit
lad...

>we don’t live in the timeline where Italy at least remains neutral in 1915, thus ensuring that the Brusilov offensive doesn’t gain as much momentum, and preventing the need for troop transfers from verdun to galacia

Kill me, lads

Threadly reminder the is an Islamo-Hindu-Jewish alliance against humans slide thread

We have never lost a war because we never ended it since the Roman Empire. We lost many battles - and we will loose many in the future. But we will win many battles, too. This is good. We, the Germans are not a land or a nation - we are a unity by blood and soil.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ldPljexbaQ

>France
>waging war
choose one Hirohito

They beat the Roman Empire.

>A long time before Germany existed
The second reich was created just after the end of the war

>Britain
>winning wars
had a good giggle there m8

Attached: why Britain lost WW2.png (881x931, 81K)