Why are we allowing stuff like this to happen in our own backyard? Fuck the wall...

Why are we allowing stuff like this to happen in our own backyard? Fuck the wall, why doesn't Trump invade Mexico and fix the problem at its source?

Attached: image_1-4.jpg (899x602, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UT5MY3C86bk
youtube.com/watch?v=7QjKZRpbj7w
youtube.com/watch?v=k-kLt9l2cQg
youtube.com/watch?v=qW2YWqVpT4E
web.archive.org/web/20180322004658/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgKmJESBFsw
youtube.com/watch?v=FzQUsY6a_Ds
thesun.co.uk/news/3916896/zetas-mexican-cartel-lead-chopped-girl-axe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Speaking of that, where IS the wall?

>why doesn't Trump invade Mexico and fix the problem at its source
We have a demographic issue in the United States. Not only did we let in inferior races to our country, but any country we invade, we'll have people wanting to undermine and destroy us on the inside because we harbor people from that country. We're eternally fucked.

> Cartel members killing Cartel members
I don't see the problem. If dregs of society want to kill themselves then let them do it. The men on the hood of the car were not innocent people.

>If dregs of society want to kill themselves then let them do it.
They're killing tourists who fail to pay ransoms, and normalfags that don't want drug cartels in their country. Mexico is run by cartels.

Being held up by democrats in congress due to budgeting. Do you not read the news?

are they ok?

Guy on the left is clearly laughing

>where IS the wall?
It's ahead of schedule, faggot.

Attached: EC68568B-DC04-4C14-8B78-153FBAF2152D.jpg (780x1024, 217K)

We have bigger enemies than Mexico. They are somewhat an ally and nuisance but not an enemy.

US government works with the cartels

>Speaking of that, where IS the wall?

Ask Mexico. They're supposed to be paying for it according to the bloated, lying, orange faggot.

>why doesn't Trump invade Mexico

Are YOU in the military? No...of course not. Typical right wing faggot. Always brave enough to volunteer OTHERS to go to war.

>4 dead spics

Nothing of value was lost

because there is nothing to gain from Mexico.

Zorro is getting brutal these days.

Mexico can’t be fixed. This is just shitskins doing what shitskins do, the only thing the white man can do is wall himself off from it so that his family doesn’t have this happen to them

Allowing? The USA causes this. This is a direct result of the USA's international drug war, and local drug consumption. Cartels aren't selling to Tijuana and Juarez. They're selling to Houston and San Diego. Our laws created the criminals. Our citizens created the market.

Ending illegal immigration, Mexican refugees, Mexican cartels and the illicit drug trade is simple: allow American citizens to determine, for themselves, what plants to consume.

Dead wrong. The problems in Mexico were created by the USA and, lest you forget, we're the ones who sold them the fucking guns.

Good question , who the fuck knows . Maybe they stand to loose more by invading Mexicana ? Fuck security when there's money to be made I guess but yeah , hopefully you guys get your wall up and all that .

Well what about Honduras then? Or Guatemala? Or any of the dozens of other nations where people are fleeing for their lives. Let’s see what they all have in common:

Where are these people fleeing from?
>shithole countries in the third world filled with shitskins
Where are these people fleeing to?
>the white lands of the United States (if you’re a spic) and Europe (if you’re a Muslim or African)

Shitskins doing what shitskins do. You can’t blame their problems on us

All the problems in all those countries were and are being caused by the USA. Even Osama bin laden and the taliban were created by the USA as "freedom fighters" against the USSR.

TL DR there would be very few refugees if the USA had minded its own business.

That's not what they're fleeing from. They're fleeing from violent criminal organizations that do what? Sell drugs to Americans.

The climate that lead to the Northern Triangle being a drug-trafficking hub was a direct result of the FARC conflict in Columbia that started when? That's right: when the USA sent secret operatives to establish paramilitary groups, funded through kidnapping and drug trafficking, to commit terrorist actions against communists.

The USA literally created the problem. Not in some convoluted ass "hrr imperialism bad white man" way. In the "we went down there, trained a buncha terrorists to sell drugs and murder people" way.

shut up nigger. We know it is always the fucking kikes.

Attached: 1531457695384.jpg (648x730, 137K)

are they ok?

>tourists
their fault for touring into a shithole

It wasn't. It was American protestants in Congress, who received huge contributions from agricultural companies that wanted to ensure certain areas of the Colombian economy wouldn't be nationalized.

not thier President

Trump is a failure.

>be american (nigger)
>get beheaded
kek

Attached: 1504606920842.jpg (745x745, 99K)

Shitskin detected

>lying
>orange man bad
>blind to democrap obstruction

How about you kill yourselves and every demoncrap you know so we can get shit done, faggots.

America has this problem on a smaller scale. Places like Chicago and Detroit are still war zones. You can't fix people with military.

> Z Z Z Z
> Z
Holy shit Zorro is back

Attached: B1BF22DB-0197-4736-9D93-8E23E9C6AFD4.jpg (236x353, 32K)

Jow Forums may not like it, but literally the only way to fix Mexico, short of nuking the entire fucking place, would be to legalize all drugs in the United States, and start selling them in drugstores. Mexico is shit because all of it's politicians are bought off by the cartel. The cartel can afford to do this because of drugs. Take away the cartel's money and the Mexican government has no reason to tolerate them any longer. With the cartel and their money out of the picture the Mexican Government would pretty much have to choice but to actually start doing their jobs and bettering the country for the benefit of the people.

>democrap obstruction
So are you just unaware that it was the policy of the entire Republican caucus, during Obama's term, to do nothing but be obstructionists? McConnell literally stated that policy. Or are you just complaining that it's ok when Republicans do it, but mean and unfair when Democrats do?

In Israel's border

>Jow Forums may not like it
That's because Jow Forums has been invaded by reddit-fags for trump. Old Jow Forums wanted personal freedom and liberty.

OBSTRUCT WHAT

Tell me idiot, what did Conservatives obstruct during king nigger's reign? NOTHING.

Meanwhile Trump is trying to keep animals out of your country and you sick fucks have the gall to obstruct literally everything he does, then call him a liar? KYS

I really don't have time to list the eight years of planned obstructionism that Republicans flatly stated as their plan, then executed, during Obama's entire term. But you obviously have internet access so google it, fag.

So you have nothing then. Nice try, dumb.

Wow, got me with that one! I'm not your social studies teacher. Things don't become true just because you claim dumb shit and I'm too lazy to debunk it. Educate yourself or be wrong. But calling me mean names like "dumb" on the internet won't magically make you any less full of shit and wrong.

lol

Denying and then refusing to cite examples doesn't make you right, it makes you an inept shill faggot with no excuses.

Throw yourself into traffic.

I don't need to prove anything--I'm right. Google it.

>they're killing tourists who fail to pay ransoms
Their fault for traveling to Mexico and treating it like they're visiting some European country. To travel to Latin America and be safe you can't be cheap.

CIA niggers are responsible, the cartels are loaded with glow in the darks
Investigate, expose, and arrest the deep staters responsible and you'll see the cartels evaporate within months

In israel

>I don't have any answers just google it lol

Thanks for admiting you're wrong. See, that wasn't too hard, was it, nigger.

>a foreign country is our backyard
This is why the world hates America

being held up by cucks to embarrass trump. military will build it now

FAKE NEWS JIDF GLOBALIST DNC SOROSBOT SHILL

All of you. Read this.

We are the cause of the problems. Thus the cause of them needed to migrate here.

Their migration, also (their) idea.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Are they going to be OK?

this rare, fuck me

Fuck. And three of them were cute too. Why is it always the cute ones?

>it was muh kikes
Meanwhile all you faggots shilled for trump, an israeli puppet who made it clear from the get go that he was itching for an Iran war. You don't get to blame the kikes for your own decisions you fucking nigger. You're literally the same as black people screaming muh white oppression, except in your case, its not whites but jews. You voted for trump, you dont get to blame jews for it. And if you think your government doesn't represent the people, then what the fuck are you waiting for nigger, isn't that what the second amendment was for?

See here

youtube.com/watch?v=UT5MY3C86bk

youtube.com/watch?v=7QjKZRpbj7w

youtube.com/watch?v=k-kLt9l2cQg

youtube.com/watch?v=qW2YWqVpT4E

web.archive.org/web/20180322004658/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgKmJESBFsw

FOR STUPID AND SIMPLE AMERICANS:
youtube.com/watch?v=FzQUsY6a_Ds

Attached: US GOV DRUG DEALERS.jpg (880x1234, 226K)

Based rare

Where did he say he wanted to go to war?

Cartels are involved in drug trade, gun trafficking, pedo trafficking, and god knows what else. Its not just retards killing retards

Leaf, MAGA, Trump will save us you just wait, Q PREDICTED THIS, we just need to get those black people to vote conservative, Israel is done, you're a cia glownigger, if it wasn't for those 5% population of athiestss we'd be better off we need Jesus, something something it's not our fault something something its Jews & we're totally helpless against them.

Did I miss anything or did I cover all the talking points?

Attached: hombre.jpg (411x435, 36K)

Im Pretty sure trump is more worried about his impeachment than the wall

Of all the CIA black projects he should dismantle

Oh? Who is going to impeach him. Literally 90% of the nation voted for him and support him, the remaining 10% pretend to represent more of the nation than they really make up and everyone sees thru their bullshit.

That IS the wall.

which one of those 4 is gun control kid?

They kill innocent people you fucking moron. Someone post the webm of them skinning that kid alive and ripping his heart out. What was his crime to deserve such a brutal killing? He simply gave information to the police to try and fight back against these subhuman demons. No...they will brutally kill and torture plenty of people who don't deserve it. All the Cartels need to be genocided. No exceptions.

Attached: 098934209984.png (785x757, 123K)

>I don't see the problem. If dregs of society want to kill themselves then let them do it. The men on the hood of the car were not innocent people.

thesun.co.uk/news/3916896/zetas-mexican-cartel-lead-chopped-girl-axe/

They're DREAMERS, give them citizenship & they'll pay taxes ok?

Kek

Being this new

When this shit happens in America it's given an immediate media blackout. Mexico Unironically has better journalism than the US

you missed 4D chess, otherwise, pretty comprehensive.

>why doesn't Trump invade Mexico and fix the problem at its source?
Exterminating all mexicans is a bit extreme, building a wall is the humane solution

As long as they do that to AMERICAN and JEWISH Tourists, I am OK with it.

Attached: 1544741745646.png (805x556, 700K)

Fuck that is such an obvious one too.

A conflict with Mexico is not a good idea. All that sweet drug money has been used to fund a literal army. They buy high quality weapons and don't have gun control. Just let them sort it out amongst themselves. Most violence is gang vs. gang, so they're sorta controlling themselves.

/agree

Has any federal official been arrested an charged for Operation Fast & Furious? Exactly.