ANTI MIGRATION PROTEST BRUSSELS

Flemish organizations are protesting the UN global compact on immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=QUBg3XfLeck
youtube.com/watch?v=RDgUD0PudIA
nieuws.vtm.be/binnenland/beladen-betoging-tegen-vn-migratiepact-betogers-gooien-projectielen-naar-politie

Attached: 1544967350870.webm (1276x714, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/446590-brussels-protest-migration-pact/
youtube.com/watch?v=rvo37vDaGG4
youtube.com/watch?v=zQFOrwyFopA
youtu.be/q362H-xg0ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rt.com/news/446590-brussels-protest-migration-pact/

Reminder Belgium is home to the Dutroux Affair where politicians and monarchs were raping killing and torturing and eating children.

youtube.com/watch?v=rvo37vDaGG4

all covered up by the state.

Attached: dutroux-press.jpg (600x350, 86K)

eyyy they're on the move again

Attached: 1544274823396.png (851x475, 769K)

RT live streams are so A D D
just keep it streaming. why do they cut, then make new streams and cut that and make new streams

so obnoxious.

Have police always been this willing to just mindlessly beat up protesters?

The writing is on the wall. If you are European, I would start looking into acquiring arms, even if not legal, just in case. Just hide, or bury them until you need them, it's only a matter of time before the state starts using more and more force against the populace to remain in power. It's better to have weapons and not need them, than it is to need them and not have them. Seriously, look into getting them however you need to.

Attached: 20180908_223422.jpg (2560x1440, 882K)

Anneke Lucas: I Was a Sex Slave to Europe's Elite at Age 6

youtube.com/watch?v=zQFOrwyFopA

Attached: anneke2.jpg (2048x1230, 160K)

Let it die

Apparently there is a shit ton of rifles, and Lewis machine guns from the Irish civil war buried like a mile from where I live. Gonna get me a metal detector.

Attached: 1539382398854.jpg (122x125, 3K)

is this a problem military generals feel employing insurgents, the unlikeable white nationalists are the best fighting force but bad for your image.

Attached: 451.jpg (770x420, 43K)

Attached: 1544872013954.jpg (540x405, 37K)

Seriously, do it. Don't forget to look into acquiring ammo as well. Pic related is some of my personal stockpile.

Attached: 20180310_193623.jpg (2160x1723, 2.69M)

EU Wins
haha shitskins all over your country. now what?

Attached: 1544871625819.jpg (542x449, 38K)

god damn the police are beating the fuck outta them tho

And if the French police try to say you have them
>Sauc le bleu! Le boating accident!

Attached: 8444A71F-F769-4F56-99BF-22EF4B8BEDAC.jpg (700x700, 116K)

I don't know if many of these guys are white nationalists.

They're mostly normies, just like the hundreds of thousands in France.

They really want to subdue and bury it as fast as possible because they sold Europe and legalized mass migration under communist 1984 rule.

Attached: 1544871413930.gif (360x640, 2.83M)

Are you the dude that has been advocating this for the past 2 weeks, along with getting them to build a STEN?

>Are you the dude that has been advocating this for the past 2 weeks, along with getting them to build a STEN?
I have been advocating for them to acquire arms, but not for 2 weeks, and not to build a STEN bc I'm not familiar with what that is.

>air rifle
The only sense-able thing you're suggesting for them.
It'd be a great tool to pop tires and make the police fleets immobile.

has she been sued?
It's true?
WTF.

Get your weapons any way you can.
You will need them soon

Air rifle wont pop Kevlar tires, and I only have one for taking out critters that dig under my fence and get in my garden. Wouldn't do jack shit to police, they will need real weapons to fight against state violence.

There's some larping burger crying that what euro/pol/ needs is to run out and buy $50K in tooling machinery so they can build guns.
I've been trying to give him shit b/c yea, that's exactly what they need right now.

Attached: download.jpg (246x205, 5K)

WHITES UNITE!

>He thinks he'd live long enough to use all that ammo

Attached: lk.jpg (238x212, 11K)

>He thinks the ammo would be for a single person

Attached: 1544753930888.gif (430x352, 2.31M)

EUROPE

BELONGS

TO

EUROPEANS

Attached: 1543934002657.jpg (1024x681, 141K)

They aren't just for him. They are for everybody real friends share and they are also for FREEDOM!

Attached: finno.jpg (1024x683, 104K)

I mean it would be nice for them to have the machinery, but to be honest, that shit would be tracked and shut down very quickly. It wouldn't be a bad idea to acquire arms while the police are still in the tear gas/water cannon phase, for if/when they shift to using lethal force phase, the population can be somewhat ready, rather than being completely unarmed. What problem do you see with that?

>They are for everybody real friends share
Sounds like communism to me.

I'm pretty sure those aren't kevlar tires.
Air rifles are legal in France and can be a great guerrilla tool - which has been proven to be the only way to win against a modern force.
Being an hero and taking out 2 cops with your illegal gun you took a year to smuggle in? Not so much.
It's just not warranted and is extremely illegal. There are so many more productive things to be doing right now.
t.I used to be a gun store owner.

Attached: new-york-city-police-car-sitting-on-the-side-of-the-road-with-a-flat-EGW6JD.jpg (1300x956, 255K)

In war times yes the comradely is sound.

Pic related

Attached: 1484569883913.jpg (780x585, 58K)

An air rifle wouldn't do shit to body armor that cops would have. I'm not saying to start shooting cops, I'm saying to be ready to shoot back if/when they start. Also, it wouldn't be one guy, but a small militia. You think cops are going to keep fighting when they are getting shot and killed? They aren't military. I understand your argument, but to me, it's the same as making themselves defenseless. I would acquire and hide arms until needed, if never needed, never need to unhide/unbury them.

I don't thing the UN will budge, protesters need to start bringing weapons. and they need to actually break into the UN building and then maybe they will get their attention, but until then the police will still use brutal force on them and nothing will happen. just like in france, nothing will happen until they actually storm the palace

I like the tactical scrub. A very nice addition.

They should burn down the tower of babel.

youtu.be/q362H-xg0ZA

I'm sure there is access to arms in Europe - but that's not the solution.
They're protesting. The police are trying to stifle them and they need to become creative and show the police are ineffective - that they're stronger and bigger and smarter.
They'll lose if they resort to force vs force.
They need to become creative. Immobilize or confuse the police. Make them look foolish. Control the narrative.

Having a weapon isn't unwise, but that should have been done years ago. Now isn't the time to focus on that.
If you're going to further the movement, they need to be producing counter police equipment.
Cocktails, spike strips, maybe radio interference. Big impact items, not finding a gun they hope to never use.
btw, I think most Euro vests are just for knife attacks and aren't kevlar.

Attached: 1466872274017.png (642x666, 757K)

this post belongs in all these threads..
THE POLICE DOES NOT ROUND UP, GO OR CHASES AFTER ANTIFA OR MUSLIMS THIS HARD as opposed to how they are treating the tax paying yellow vests. WE ALL NEED TO LEAVE THE EU. go back to being just Europe and we all have our oen currency.

>Destroying history.
Fuck this gay Earth.

Best thing to do is do what the Spanish did with the whole Catalonia protests. Farmers essentially shut the gov down by blocking intersections with farm equipment.
People forget how effective people in rural areas can cut off supplies to the city folks in a major crisis. It just takes a small amount of pissed off farmers and rural folks with farm or construction vehicles to stop it all
>pic related

Attached: 2069DD15-1AC7-464A-A9DE-36B38B989D08.jpg (310x230, 34K)

Something we both agree on!

Attached: 1459245027549.jpg (640x640, 217K)

Just got back from the anti GCM protests in Brussels, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each moment. I hate to admit it but I think it looks like it's over. We should just accept what UN offered and end it.

Attached: 1538117351004.jpg (960x730, 76K)

Yes user, we need to accept defeat, take in more african refugees and just get back to work

Attached: who can be behind it.png (300x315, 127K)

Pretty much. If you kill a few cops, they'll bring in the military or FFL and nobody will leave their house.

Attached: Boston-martial-law3.jpg (580x342, 51K)

Just saw a retarded morrocan trying to start a fight with some hooligans, didnt last long before he was running for his life but they caught him

Ignore the shills

Attached: 5767687.png (1768x990, 2.86M)

Nice.

Attached: x63fsz718hp11.jpg (640x775, 75K)

BASED PHLEGMS

Remember to share this everyone, the goyim normies won't see this on TV!

Attached: 2018-12-16 14-32-26 (6).webm (800x600, 2.71M)

Bumping quality OG old time pedo illuminati crime

This Pasta is anoying as fuck...

They want people to fight back against the cops - and hopefully kill one. That will turn public opinion. Meanwhile, focus on political puppets only and watch how the mob only grows wilder.

I doubt more than 3 people have ever fallen for it though, especially with that retarded EU-flag, I don't even read posts by EU or UN flags anymore lmfao

If things go tits up it's the best option for hunting small animals. 500 pellets in a tiny tin. Easy to store, not much maintenance. No use in a fight but very useful otherwise.

Let alone most of last 3 weekends in Paris...

>1700 arrested on saturday
>multiple deaths
>police docs leaked
>Jow Forums frozen
>/b/ aussie arrested
>all entrances blocked
>newspapers report less protestors
>forget thousands of arrests, checkpoints and 60-80.000 police which the tax payers slavers away for was deployed
>8000 globalist bodyguards to protest commie interests in Paris alone
>mon djuuuh, muh tourism incoms
>how dare you decline le mass migration

Attached: e12f4a17-b6bc-4c43-889c-c3aabe6013af.jpg (1080x720, 198K)

Breaking into the UN building and kill UN employees would be a great thing to happen.

Yep, we need to wake people up, they are all stuck watching NOS and bullshit CNN/FOX news shit, it's ridiculous how little people understand.

Yeh I remember CNN nov 2015 very well and how it was followed up by articles telling Europeans were evil for talking about the "Burkini" a week later, as if any of it mattered.

Attached: (93)3456567562.jpg (1156x1354, 468K)

the media is on (((their))) side. It's nothing but leftist propaganda in disguise. It's a tool by politicians to rule the masses.

>Only 5000 people in the "biggest" right-wing march in Belgium.

Topkek at all these people who were claiming for weeks that "the majority of the population" was going to let themselves heard today against the global migration pact.

Apparently right-wingers have this delusion that they are the majority of the population kek.

yep, zionist commie globalist retards are the main problem, we need some level 60 mages
>pic related

Attached: 112233.jpg (407x553, 53K)

Even (((reddit))) is INSANELY large now, the site is almost on JewTube / FB level, and reading the comments about today's protest is INSANE

"HURR FAR RIGHT MUST BE BEATEN"

"ONLY 5 K PROTESTORS, THESE RACISTS"

I hope they get fucking shot by niggers

Stop watching the fucking news and listening to your mother's opinion idiot

rember this?

Attached: 1482753250295.png (293x241, 24K)

You fool no one

What has that to do with any of this? Even though this is completely irrelevant, Clinton still received more votes then Trump...

>>/b/ aussie arrested
WHAT? When did this happen?

Krijg alsjeblieft kanker jongen

You clearly weren't old enough to vote in the 90's

Attached: 1476325572083.jpg (338x326, 64K)

No the only ones who are fooling themselves actually, are right wing retards who expected a revolution today topkek.

It means that the media isn't honest about what they are reporting. Can you get this through your thick fucking skull?

>Belgian flag
>Probably frog

Ween ween.

>the media isn't honest about what they are reporting.
No shit sherlock? Guess what, all this news you see about migrants and and their so called "mass-invasion" is also lies from the news to stirr people up against each other. But i guess that's the only thing you wouldn't consider as a lie since it matches your political agenda.

Yeah, 230.000 immigrants a year into a country with 15m people is definitely not a " mass-invasion "

I bet you single handedly counted them all kek.

>Let me tell you globalists and the mass migrant invasion they are planning

Attached: PREACH.jpg (1178x685, 142K)

Attached: 221248_9577878_updates.jpg (700x400, 234K)

That's a really big Q-tip, Is she going to clean a giant's ear or something?

Because youtube tries to hide them and make them invisible in search

This way they can prevent this a bit because youtube mods have to hide every stream manually

I want to believe, but I can't find any other coverage besides Kremlin TV

>taxpayers money at work

Attached: 54546.png (1232x671, 781K)

Muslims always destroy history.

So do these fucking pigs

Attached: 1544878429287.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

French cops seemed more than happy to beat up Flemings

Left wing counter protesters barely scratched 1000. The schuman square was already too small

Aujourd'hui nous étions plus chaud.e.s que les fachos !

always multiply the number of migrants by 7, can't count it by year it doesn't work that way
why are most migrants coming in to Europe young men
they are the strongest of the family
they need to get asylum so then the family reunification can begin
mother father brothers sister
after that brothers wife and kids uncles aunts etc
it does not not stop at just that first one
230.000 is a starting number over the next 5 years those 230.000 will be well over a million and legal

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT SUOMI

What is a colour revolution ????

>vote in the 90s
reminder that Jow Forums is a millenial board

Is anything happening? This stream is clearly not live, it's already dark in Europe.

Bunch of deranged neonazis got the stick. It was a good day.

weak bait

Someone photoshoop an ATAT in the back vanished in the smoke please!