Kanye West shadow naming Drake as a Jew

He is with a beef with Drake, saying that Drake threatened his life and talked about fucking his wifey... Now he is talking about the jews!

ye

Verified account

>@kanyewest
>I will put this in question form
>Who has heard of the twelve lost tribes of Judah? Have you heard that two of the tribe were actually black?

Attached: KanyeJew.png (533x539, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wS4ESheuHDY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people)
youtube.com/watch?v=qlRfkB8N7wI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drake sucks cock
t. Ye

MASHALLAH

I will make a dua to Allah for this BLACK man.

who cares.
this literal baboon is ONLY famous because western culture is on its DEATH BED.
He's we wuz'ing because he's an idiot. And Drake is an idiot too. Heroes of a satanic age.

forget your meme flag Rajesh?

get out of my country muslim

Drake the jew, is hunting black people
Can we meme it

Attached: DrakeTheNiggerKiller.png (536x273, 64K)

The jew vs The Nigger
Can we meme it

Attached: SuperSmashBros.png (531x83, 22K)

Attached: based drake hhahahaha.png (500x781, 407K)

Drake killed X and made a song about it
Remember, the jews are deep on the hiphop thing, since 2pac and long before

youtube.com/watch?v=wS4ESheuHDY

Attached: DrakeKilledX.png (561x498, 83K)

I’m a Muslim
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mughal Army, and I've been involved in numerous raids on Chittor, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and I'm the top knight in the entire Mughal Armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Delhi Sultanate’s canons and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little Mushiqir. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kaffir.

Attached: NiggasAreTheRealJews.png (558x318, 67K)

based

Based kanye or based Drake

I seriously fear for ye's life
he just denied that Jews are the chosen ones
they are going to hurt him

kanye
we must band together to eliminate the big nosed menace

I really, truly, deeply care about a dispute between two black court jesters. This is truly an important issue. Great thread, OP.

Kanye is naming the jews, as a major platform on media and pop, he could be bigger than Gobbels.

He should just spill the beans on jewish influence on black media, and claim Israel for african americans, for slavery reparations.

He's implying Drake IS a Jew.

Why is it always (((germans))) that type up garbage like this?

Attached: 5b272a4107faf.jpg (974x928, 179K)

Attached: 1518610744411.jpg (532x299, 41K)

>Have you heard that two of the tribe were actually black?
eh, it's better when you boil it down to the original 4 peoples (Red, Yellow, Black, White) and not the kiked story. The kikes are always fucking old stories up for their own purposes. The "Black" would be the Dogon. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people) the White are (mostly) Switzerland, the Yellow are in Tibet and the Red are Native Americans found roughly between California and Colorado (the core is now commonly known as the Hopi they are a tiny fraction of the original). All 4 tribes share the same myths/origin stories, have common words/language, and recognize each other when they meet. (e.g. Dalai Lama spent a suspicious amount of time in the "4 Corners" to visit a petroglyph, remaking later that he could communicate with the tribal elders without translators.

Kikes take all this from the Dogon some 4000 years ago (a myth that was already some 5,000 to 6,000 years old and included it in their collection. It's how they basically took over control from the Pharaohs (as priests). They're now the slaves in that story, as they always do.

PS: all 4 tribes have elaborate traditions involving caricature masks and all 4 have representations of jews as demons. TMYK

Attached: proxy.jpg (736x552, 133K)

Yes, multiple times, and did the same with XXX murder

Blacks have a long tradition of complaining about Jews, and nothing ever happens. Blacks are owned by Jews, through and through.
Not a German, dumb fuck. Nor am I a Jew. Try thinking for yourself. The meme retorts are getting stale.

It's unreal that the geekiest fuckin kike loser rapper from here has somehow been turned into some hardened kingpin.

Thats not him at all. Drake is so fcking ugly its easy to recognize him

>Blacks have a long tradition of complaining about Jews
>long tradition

Kinda unheard of, whitoid, everytime they speak, they are shut down.

youtube.com/watch?v=qlRfkB8N7wI

Kanye could unmake it all

>not a German

Hmmmm...

>claims kanye is bashing jews
>doesn't show any text of kanye bashing jews.
kys monkey nipples.

>that nigga with cum on his face look too cute to be drake
pause

They kinda do, subhumanoid. And it's just venting - a kind of pressure release valve. Better that black rappers bitch about Jews than mobs in the streets.
No one ever works in a foreign country ever.

So you think that Kanye, after beefing with Drake, about serious stuff, is talking about jews, just because so?

They both hate white people. Kanye purposely turned on Trump in an attempt to steal his clout.

BASED BLACK MAN SAYING THAT JEWS AND GENTILES SHOULD GET ALONG! I LOVE COON TUNES AND RACE MIXING NOW!

Attached: 1543497843235.png (314x331, 9K)

He's doing nothing of the sort, OP. Kanye is just trying to drive the "Judeo-Christian" meme in hopes of calming a justified rising hate for Jews. Jews are the most repulsive people on earth, so if people woke up to the fact that they are being manipulated against their own interests by Jews, there would be blood on the streets. Fuck Jews. My hate for them has never been greater.

>t. goat fucker

I want to save it but I hate homosexuals and it's fucking disgusting.

he said 2 of the tribes of israel are black. kanye crazy

You can't expose nigger privilege, but you can expose jewish privilege

think about it

He's crazy, but we live in a crazy world...Kanye is also one of the only people in the public limelight taking a stand against Drake, who the evidence seems to suggest is a pedophile.