What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?
Is he getting reddy to drop some info?

Attached: Due6qCFU8AA9qWE.jpg_large.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shwFNKP_mI4&t=29s
youtu.be/shwFNKP_mI4
youtu.be/a_FURNuBeQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bit of a cringe video if ya ask me
only watched some parts
if ya watched the whole thing you'd need to drop your brain in the bin

Did you know hes only 38 in that pic? Guy looks 60 and denies ever using drugs despite drug arrests. Blue pilled as fuck

A druggy and a cuck.

>moonman
What did she mean by this

Attached: 1544926487428.jpg (750x920, 644K)

Hes dating a cute as fuck asian girl, I dont get it

Drug abuse is expected in former child stars. Who knows what horrors their parents subjected them to by the sick fucks in Hollywood

WTF. A quick rundown would be nice.

Old school youtuber invited some actor to his show and they dropped tons of pizzagate references.

two white faggots playing video games

>muh info!

Attached: 1544172155647.jpg (446x521, 32K)

I just saw the video and wanted to check out if anyone was already posting it here.
Mac pretty much says that he was abused by pedophiles in it.
"Here ist the Cheese Pizza"
"Yup, im the Pizzaboy. Im the Pizzaboy. Im the Pizzaboy"

See for yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=shwFNKP_mI4&t=29s

Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times.

hey faggot OP, why make a thread about a video and not link the video, you worthless fuck?

what about the ham planet justin? i read somewhere that he was doing some creepy shit a bit ago. here he is posing nude with sargon

Attached: 0v4rCm3.jpg (480x853, 47K)

Where and how

Yeah i stopped watching at the 7 minute mark

Here:
youtu.be/shwFNKP_mI4

And have this for good measure - he wears a shirt with the words "Pizza slut" in it:
youtu.be/a_FURNuBeQg

I don't buy all of the pizzagate stuff, but one has to notice patterns and coincidences after a while.

Pizzagate has been debunked. A lot of kids like plain (cheese) pizza. There is no conspiracy. Go back to bed.

>comes to Jow Forums
>has that pic saved to his pc

It was a great episode. What's Mccauly doing hanging out on all these internet shows (AVGN, RLM, JRE)?

He did a BOTW for Red Letter Media last week wearing a Pizza Slut shirt. He's been on before too. Every time there's a pizza theme. Cinemassacre and RLM are red pilled.

Macaulay Culkin finally kicked the drugs and is rebuilding his career. Holywood won't take him yet, so he started his own studio making music videos for bands and short films. He's guest starting in every youtube show he can get in to build his presence.

Yeah I recognize both of them. Just never thought Richie Rich would interact with the Angry Video Game Nerd. Surreal.

Oh no no no, the whole thing is required watching.

Not sure, but I do have the entire Race War collection

Attached: JPEG_20181129_164040.jpg (2560x1440, 1.31M)

I think Mac has been making the rounds with YouTubers he knows and likes. I wanna see him on Fully Sourced with Mr. Gunk. Or The Noose with Nerkish.

Idk about Cinemassacre, but I can assure you that RLM is not redpilled. Mike, Jay and Rich might be somewhat, but the rest of their colleagues certainly are leftist (AIDSMoby has driven Rich to self-censor and become more leftist).

He honestly looked like he was having a genuinely fun time with the RLM guys, which was nice to see.

they crave being the center of attention
and cannot stand being normal.

NORMALIZE THEM.

>t. victim blamer

"Home alone 2"
remember......

2 is q in cursive..
2 rhymes with q..
mr president donald j trump was in it..
avgn will reveal it all

We don't forget and don't #forgive. expecto patronus

RLM did it better.

>Cinemassacre is red pilled.
/tv/ would disagree with you on that. He became the definition of cuck and JUST after the movie was released.

>t. Chris Bores