OPERATION: REDPILLING A NORMIE (ORAN)

SEND A COPY OF "culture of critique" TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY/SOCIAL CIRCLE ANONYMOUSLY!

Its genius! Let me explain!
Your entire social circle will receive this book, they will talk to each other about it, start discussions and before you know it they are redpilling each other.
And because you do it anonymously you dont face any backlash!

Attached: Culture of critique.jpg (550x827, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiN2e_ovaDfAhVm4IMKHRUBA3gQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0pVQcdv7L_TgyA5YtccKMH&cshid=1544830442041
youtube.com/watch?v=ve7RPvhC7tc&index=2&list=PLDqbQJndkTCLV-SZyqlj2jh5yhmR58pLC&t=0s
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can barely read a tweet, let alone a book

flag checks out.

>thinking people won't suspect me
>wanting to redpill the people I love and thus inviting them into the world of pain Jow Forums introduced me to
I'm gonna say no. But if someone could point me to a free online copy I'd be glad. I'll buy it later.

You are making the assumption they will read it. I have a copy, I read it openly, not once have has any family expressed interest in reading it other than:
>whatcha reading user
>oh ok that’s cool
There might be the off chance though worth a try I guess.

Just send your social circle a postcard with the message: "A GOOD FRIEND WANTS YOU TO READ THIS EBOOK WITH AN OPEN MIND".

Then include this link to a free ebook:
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiN2e_ovaDfAhVm4IMKHRUBA3gQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0pVQcdv7L_TgyA5YtccKMH&cshid=1544830442041

Attached: 1526845144930.jpg (640x640, 173K)

There is also a normie friendly video series with short video summaries you can send.

youtube.com/watch?v=ve7RPvhC7tc&index=2&list=PLDqbQJndkTCLV-SZyqlj2jh5yhmR58pLC&t=0s

Attached: BASED MONKEY.gif (360x264, 2M)

im the only one in my social circle with an open mind so it'd be a dead giveaway my dude but thank you. keep fighting the good fight

Attached: 1509864832949.jpg (800x798, 96K)

RIP.
Time for new friends?

Have you ever seen Strangers On A Train? Why not have a stranger send a copy of Culture of Critique to your target? Or you could untuck your dick and give the damned book to somebody in person.

A part of the genius of the plan is that the entire social circle receives the book at the same time.
They will then talk about this mysterious book they all received and the 20-30% that will actually read the book will encourage those that did not.
Before you know it the members of the social group are redpilling each other and talking about it.

Trust me, they'd all know it was me by process of elimination.

Pretend you got it as well?

I can imagine it right now. 9 people sitting uncomfortably around the table talking about receiving a mysterious package from *someone* and the 10th fag sitting there giddily trying to steer the conversation to the content of the book (which, naturally, nobody read)

We need to get a roastie with a pretty voice to make it into an audiobook, then clip chapters and notable excerpts to spread it around.

lol im from Canada. I am the only straight white male shitlord in a 50km radius

Bump

Just slightly adjust the message to blend in with the Chinks you live with: "A GOOD FLIEND WANTS YOU TO LEAD THIS EBOOK WITH OPEN MIND".

It’s too dense. I’m barely getting through it and I actually give a shit/agree with it. Better off sending them a Jow Forums approved cliff notes version.

Attached: 5FA5486F-7EAC-42DB-B202-ECB7EEB26F1D.jpg (1033x451, 133K)

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
that part of the link should be enough
or is google included on purpose?

leave the book in the bathroom at the next party you go to :^)

>It’s possible that a compositional effect explains the decline of reading in America.
>The same applies when you break down the data byrace and ethnicityor byage; you see differences in the amount of reading, but a decline is taking place in almost every subgroup.

You should read more fella

A normal person will never sit and read that shit. Whatever retard thought this books was the one to use for redpilling? It's so fucking dense and doesn't begin until page 100+ something.

Attached: QrpE4sXvbpVgmFhCZSb3uHSK9msf7tTdMzK5vkeE.jpg (512x453, 96K)

Praise allah

>ANONYMOUSLY
>not redpilling your dad by giving him the book for Christmas

>please buy my book
Fuck off

I hope you don't have children for the sake of your nations.
kys newfag