Master's degree from shit universities VS. bachelor's degree from Ivy League

Which do you think is superior, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1.jpg (640x960, 80K)

none, university sucks ass

Your own business.
>2 months of learning basic law and contracts.
>1 month of learning basic accounting.
>2 months of learning selling.
>Never hurts to be fluent in several local languages.

based and unemployed

bachelor's degree isn't really a degree.

A BS from any ranked stem school is superiors to any Ivy League BA.

Most of pol is unemployed or just above min. Wage

There is also more college drop outs here than probably anywhere on the internet.

Depends on the major and what position they are being considered for

>Meme flag
>Takes the time to type unfunny name
Certainly unemployed

Everyone is unemployed in your country tho

What kind of network have you built? Any Harvard A.B. degree will have no problem tapping into employment and internship networks at top-tier institutions.

An MS at a state school plugs you into local technical job markets. An MA gets you shit all.

You've gotta know people.

i'm finishing an advanced graduate degree in may.
the question is entirely on what position and field you are going for.
i hire people. and it really doesn't matter to me what school you went to. if anything it just tells me if you grew up with rich parents or not

I don't know, but in the UK a fresh STEM graduate from Oxbridge is often treated equally to a fresh PhD from elsewhere (i.e. there are places which will take masters from Oxbridge but not masters from other universities)

>Which do you think is superior, Jow Forums?
The problem most 20something college students don't grasp is that the #1 source of wealth isn't so much the degree than the contacts you make at your uni.

My advice: Learn what you want, do a couple internships while you're at it, volunteer and then get a degree at the London Busines School. Not because it's good, but because you'll meet people there that'll be able to help you along.

t no degree and connections meme

Fuck college. I went the entrepreneur route. Enjoy your student loans. I'll keep printing money.

Depends on your degree and career plan. Technically any ivy bachelors is good, since you can network your way into god-tier jobs, even investment banking, with a meme degree. A master's in something serious from a bad university will still earn you respect, but it's inferior to the ivy bachelors. A master's from a shit university is something you do mid-career to get a bit of a bump, or if you're an accountant who needs 150 credits, or if you studied a meme degree at a shit university and want to be slightly above other meme degree wielders. I'd recommend the ivy bachelor's. Although, I don't see why you couldn't do both.

Successful people dont need muh connections

If you are smart and good in what you do than youll be fine

Connection meme is for retards and kikes

The problem with people who attended pleb schools is that they assume all Harvard grads are rich and spoiled.

t never went to college

They are.

Also a Harvard undergrad literally means nothing.

>t.no reading comprehension

School is for stupid people. You don't need it after the 9th grade

harvard is full of jews
every ivy league school too has these insectoids with lots of money, and they always are "china numba one" "i kno spy on u for CCP!!!!"
they're like pajeets except more pale, blind and only 2 more iq points to be subversive

I can tell you never finished university like the majority of pol

you just want to sound important and superior. i'd read your shit attitude instantly and you'd not be working with us.
you have a great networking advantage at harvard, because all the other ceo's and, let's be honest, more important people send their kids to those schools. so your pool of colleagues is in a higher echelon.
when looking for an employee, no matter the job, they want what they are looking for. "ivy league graduate" isn't that important in the real world.
take two individuals. one inferiority complex dweeb who went to harvard, and some normie chad who went to a state. same qualifications, same education. anyone in their right mind would hire chad.

Harvard AB is a direct pipeline to JP Morgan, McKinsey, Bain, Goldman, BCG, Google, Facebook, etc. etc.

fpbp

good goy

canada russia 72

>1 post by this poo nigger

and who their dad is

Ivy League schools are full of traitors anyway.

These Chinese spies get paid by the CCP in exchange for espionage. It's all planned.

The CCP picks some smart poor chink student. Funnels him into ivy league in exchange for him infiltrating US Corporations later on and feeding the CCP with information.

Yeah pretty much and you have very wealthy. The jew population is over 50% There are a few token poor kids but everyone of them is on a full track 100% scholarship.

The degrees dont mean much without rich people connections. All the morons who think you can go to an ivy as a normal person and find these connections are retard

Master's is better for the government jobs. Get into a government job and you'll stay for life. No need to get another one.

>t.cutco salesman

Fuck off, be an auto mechanic.

>Harvard AB
No it isnt not anymore than any reasonable ranked school. Dad's contacts might be mildly more impressed tho.

>why I won't be in the ruling class, the post
But at least you're a voluntary Podunk State alumnus, right? You turned down the MIT and Harvard acceptances.

this

I know of ivy grads who work in basic jobs. All it does is give you hiring preference. If you arent super smary it really does mean much. Anyone from harvard who gets pipelined into shit like that is rich and jewish.

Btw i know of quite a few harvard undergrads who work at basic state schools later on.

it's painfully obvious you are either some freshman or college or in high school shopping for schools next year.

The right tiddy is superior.

All that matters is you know how to do the job you are getting paid for. I work in the accounting field, it literally does not matter what school you go to for an accounting degree, the classes all have to be the same because the state boards of accountancy require it for the CPA exam, it's very similar for other license required fields, so no, school does not matter, your knowledge matters.

A bachelors in enginering is the only useful B.S. degree, and only if you go to a decent school, of which there are maybe only 30 in the US.
If you want to go to an elite bullshit school and you aren't rich, a snob or a shitskin, save it for post-grad. You can easily get a higher gpa and research work at less competitive undergrad schools and then upgrade. Then again if you aren't studying stem you probably aren't much use anymore.

the masters degree. from what I hear from people who did study a few semesters in the US, even the Ivy League exams are only at the level of german highschools (to the point were stupid but rich students will spend several semester in the US to pull their grades up), and all the actual education is done through research participation - which bachelors normally don't get outside of their thesis.

However, even a masters degree from an Ivy League university is pretty much worthless if you don't have practical research experience or lots of extracuriculars. The only graduation which doesn't share that problem is the german Diplom, and that only because you're required to have done original research on multiple (at least three) topics and taken extracuriculars to graduate. But it is only offered at few universities nowadays since other countries pressured germany into adopting the bachelor - master system so germans wouldn't be as superior on the job market.

This good post

Also ivy league doesnt mean youll make more money either. The outliers are all rich to begin with but they have found that regular people who attend these schools do not make more in their life time than normal private or state schools

t.community college grad

He's completely right.

Ivy does not guarantee you go to one of these companies but upwards of 60% do.

That's not to say you can't make it another way. I work at a highly prestigious tech company, but went to a high tier state school.

They only make it their from their kike rich connetions tho not from the school itself

Ivy League. The most valuable thing you get from university is networking. Connections with established people in the business.

So how come i know of people with BS is polsci or prelaw or criminology who make more than goofy BS nerds with computer science or engineering???

Rofl if you have a masters im polsci your average salary after 20 years is higher than most enginqueers

You retarded autists are so disconnected with reality

If you arent rich and jewish youll have no connections.

Good meme tho

The honest truth is that a BA from a top tier uni like Harvard is very valuable. At a minimum it will get you interviews.
I graduated from a prestigious university, and despite falling on my face several times and being unemployed for long stretches due to mental illness, I have also been able to get interviews and jobs. Now healthy and making $100k+.
People are impressed by top tier schools, it’s like a name brand that gives you status.

Fake and gay nice larp

>namefagging this hard.

you're a retard