Ariana Grande attempting to star a Holocaust

First Ariana Grande breaks up with Jewish rapper Mac Miller, and he goes into a depression and overdoses/dies. Then she breaks up with Jewish "comedian" Pete Davidson and he's posting suicidal updates on social media..

>Saturday Night Live cast member Pete Davidson shared an alarming message on Instagram, claiming, "I really don't want to be on this earth anymore," before deleting his account on Saturday.

>Davidson posted a screenshot of an iPhone note which read, “I really don’t want to be on this earth anymore. I’m doing my best to stay here for you but I actually don’t know how much longer I can last.”

She is like the female Hitler. She must be stopped.

start.att.net/news/read/article/newsweek-pete_davidson_shares_alarming_ig_post_deletes_acco-rnewsweek/category/entertainment?fbclid=IwAR124Z7UUXu8zA5_hEQ0q7A8vam6HNsxhERf_BgbPH9VAGPVgeRVgDASV5E

Attached: ariana-grande-pete-davidson-barstool-sports-butthole-eyes-eOG.png (640x360, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMxjIyiso7U
twitter.com/arianagrande/status/454407790602104832
youtu.be/roeKtHFlxYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This dude was photographed pulling up to her house yesterday

Attached: 1177E5E1-17B4-4D20-9A12-143D70FDEB70.jpg (455x325, 69K)

Why does she pick the least attractive males out there?

It is over.

feels good not knowing who these mutts are

Attached: 1521733405400.png (1152x874, 88K)

He went in and hasn’t come out

i tweeted today that only snl stars are allowed to make fun of people and to leave pete davidson alone.
the amount of retweets from mental heath / pete davidson fans is hilarious clearly not making the connection

Culling those with bad genetics

Dating Jewish people to make it in Hollywood.

Yeah Pete Davidson happily has kicked people when they were down. He was slamming Kanye West in the past for supporting Trump, and he constantly shits on Trump supporters. Good thing he deleted his social media, because it would sure be a shame if people drove him to suicide.

>>Davidson posted a screenshot of an iPhone note which read, “I really don’t want to be on this earth anymore. I’m doing my best to stay here for you but I actually don’t know how much longer I can last.

I love how millionaires "don't want to be on this earth anymore" and the whole world stops to shed a tear.

Someone should put a bullet in this faggots face like they did to XXXniggeracion.

> Anglo
> Blonde

t. Med

her pussy might literally be cursed

Attached: 1540330779156.png (258x330, 46K)

I’d say she’s /ourgal/, but her skin is too brown

i would argue (play) with my gf about pete davidson when he started dating that sexy af bimbo. i have greatly enjoyed this disaster of his recent life

It is weird when you think about it. How many Jews were killed by white supremacists in the United States in modern times? I don't recall any. Ariana Grande is on her way to killing her second one. Somebody needs to let the ADL know

Oh damnit. I forgot about that one dude.

Looks like a total chad

The fucking mullet

I hope someone posted "Do a backflip, faggot" on his instagram.

Fuck you, leftist gutter trash

yeah lol.. the synagogue shooting.

She’s the whitest girl ever

Am I a bad person for wanting Pete Davidson to really kill himself?

No but is this guy a bad person for dropping an atomic bomb on whatever is left of that Pussy?

what's the problem? can't he funny his
way out of it?

His Dad died early and he was abused by her fan base and literally was stupid enough to get engaged to a whore.

That’s cause he is a moron. He couldn’t even believe he was going to marry her. He thought she could do so much better.

Freaking hilarious it ended up in disaster. I don’t think that woman is capable of stability when her life is as crazy as it is.

Dat pussy must be fucking lit

Ariana "I use my pussy to gas the kikes" Grande

mfw that goof got her name tattoo'd on his body

Attached: 1540203929045.jpg (624x960, 101K)

She'll always be Dan's girl.

Attached: grande image-m-27_1522213436471.jpg (634x418, 58K)

needs a lizard face or a rat under the mask for accuracy

Attached: 1512229679382.jpg (799x489, 65K)

Is this real?

They still got to hit that fine ass pussy though. Damn........

holocaust means burnt offering, sodom
means to burn, i'm sure she's already
used something on him in his butt.

>female Medusa
>in this time and age
that's fine, when is she gonna suck my dick

Yes

She hates americans but she kills Hollywood. Truly one of God’s children.

honestly bro im starting to buy into the sacrifice shit. she was a dying artist and now shes bigger than ever

and her tweets show up for me all the time despite the fact that i dont follow her, engage with them and none of the people i follow like her tweets

anyway camila>

>female Medusa
>female

I don't recall Medusa ever not being a female.

Let her kill those weak minded people. If they’re dumb enough to get suicidal over a woman then maybe the planet would be better off without them. Grande isn’t even a real musician.

>female Medusa

1) Medusa was HER NAME, not what she was
2) Medusa has ALWAYS been female

In fact, I think all the Gorgons were female

I'm pretty sure they're suicidal because they're just little bitch faggots. They can get tons of poon with their fame rather than Niki Minaj Jr.

She is doing a public service.

American education, everyone

She's an italian jew with a multiple nosejobs - plastics surgery - and a strict diet.

>her before photo

>her at 3:04 when she was 13
youtube.com/watch?v=fMxjIyiso7U

These kikes always trick you Jow Forumstards.

p.s. - Jewish women are the devil.

Attached: italian jew with nosejobi.jpg (500x377, 39K)

Has she come out either? Maybe a murder/suicide occurred, get TMZ on the case

This. How can this fag cant get prime pussy everytime he goes out? Unbe-fucking-livable

She is a witch. Is she a witch sucking the souls from kikes?

If he wants to kill himself over some thot like Ariana, I say his pathetic ass should go for it. His weak ass will eventually run into something else he can't handle that'll trigger the crybaby complex again.

Try again twitter.com/arianagrande/status/454407790602104832

Would you smell her ass like that British guy?

She's a Catiza according to the Jow Forumsnigger identifier phamplet

If it’s true that she had many plastic surgeries it’s one of the few times it worked. I thought Jow Forums would like her aesthetic before she pretended to be a nigger

Attached: dr-jekyll-mr-hyde-1931-2.jpg (500x375, 31K)

and?

>this is her mom

Attached: crazy jewish lady.jpg (384x458, 40K)

Do a flip faggot.

Nah Chad on the Harley is rumored to be her new bf. Hes probably got his head buried between her legs

>Saturday Night Live cast member Pete Davidson shared an alarming message on Instagram, claiming, "I really don't want to be on this earth anymore
doitfaggot.png

Attached: williamFrank.jpg (250x318, 21K)

this is her faggy kike brother

Attached: jewish goblin.jpg (300x300, 15K)

I've never seen this elf on Skyrim before

This faggot is just looking for attention.

>like they did to XXXniggeracion.
I forgot that happened.

holy shit they've really got to fuck up these shitskins' faces to make them presentable for pop stardom

i thought she was hispanic, just a little guido you wouldn't give a second glance to

>She must be stopped.
Why?

It's a tan and makeup. The nose job seems to be mostly tightening up her nostrils.

Saw this yesterday, i remember somone on Jow Forums actually called that this guy is going to kill himself a couple of weeks ago but i forgot to screencap it.

Attached: smashngas.jpg (1024x865, 95K)

He doesn’t have the slightest resemblance of a Jew

Literally just makeup. Have you been with a woman before?

Fucking based

Pete stop monitoring this thread

this is great

Attached: it's all so invigorating.png (738x466, 627K)

Probably Melanotan desu.

Make up plus the dropped facial expression to look less ethic

>Boomer curing degeneracy
Noice

Attached: boomer.jpg (602x552, 155K)

>North African
>thought I was Italian
This scene comes to mind youtu.be/roeKtHFlxYI