What did The Young Turks mean by this?

What did The Young Turks mean by this?

Attached: lettuce.png (222x221, 54K)

The fat one is on a diet and has it out for salads.

It’s gives the burger a nice crisp bite. Plus it’s aesthetic

that lettuce has about 60 calories and is between 85-95% water

Watermelons are worse with over 96% water and arguably costs more in a lot of place

Attached: 666.jpg (647x472, 47K)

Fiber to push through the protein. Cenk is a faggot poo stabber so he should appreciate a clean colon.

We come from the dirt

60 per head*

Attached: 1536523346821.gif (500x500, 195K)

Lettuce is white people food and therefor inherently racist.

Attached: cosmo-hasanpiker-23-edit-1518733133.jpg (480x720, 60K)

Depending where you're getting a burger from, more than likely the lettuce and tomato are both void of nutrition.

As it comes to a burger, I have to agree. I don't like lettuce or tomatoes because I don't like the mix of textures and heats. Although there are exceptions if the tomatoes and lettuce are both high quality.

Comfy gif

post more now

Not as useless as the armenians, I hope.

>helps prevent the bread from getting soggy
>adds aesthetic crunch
>had some fiber
>keep you hydrated
>trace nutrients
you would think a fat piece of shit like chunk would love lettuce

They're going the way of the Weekly Standard and they don't understand what fucking insoluble fiber is.

post more

>As it comes to a burger, I have to agree. I don't like lettuce or tomatoes because I don't like the mix of textures and heats. Although there are exceptions if the tomatoes and lettuce are both high quality.
The 'tism is strong with this post.

We really have it too easy now.
We need another world war.

He's actually right. It has virtually no nutrients, is often wilted and will give you food poisoning at a higher rate than most meat products.
And for what, so we can pretend to be poorfags who have to eat vegetables?

90% of lettice I get is brown and/or wilted regardless of the sandwich price.

why don't you faggots grow your own vegetables rather than buying veggies picked by illegals that use it as toilet paper in the fields

>And for what, so we can pretend to be poorfags who have to eat vegetables?
>90% of lettice I get is brown and/or wilted regardless of the sandwich price.
Sounds like you are a poorfag with where you eat out/live. I’ve never had this problem where I am, even at our fast food places.

I used to eat $15 sandwiches almost every day. Then I determined that 1/4 of these fancy sandwiches were food poisoning me.
And stay away from sprouts too. That shit is disgusting. I don't know why hipster wage cucks love food poisoning so much (actually it's probably because they are dumb cucks).

Even if you grow your own veggies you can't stop animals from shitting on it.

Only decent Ramen place for fucking miles is utterly disgusting keeps soup in buckets and shit, I still order from them because they're good
>Heat everything up to 200c in a pressurised container before eating
Does the trick, haven't gotten sick yet

lettuce is for when you need something crunchy in a sandwich that doesn't alter the existing flavor mix. like if you tried to achieve crunch with, say, red onions, you have to adjust all the other ingredients to take the onion flavor into account

Fuck me I want some subway now

brown lettuce =/= rotten lettuce, you sissy

i only like romaine

fuck the places that have suppliers that give them prepackaged shredded iceberg lettuce

it prevents the burger juices from making the bun soggy

I only get takeout now when I know they cook the shit out of my order. I'm basically done with raw veggies.

This show runs at 25k views per video, it is not just a mongolid and a camera it is a show with a crew,and workers. how do they stay afloat?

It still isn't aesthetic and I don't particularly like the flavor either. If I really want crunch I'd rather use something safer like fried tortilla strips. I don't really eat burgers anymore, but I'd take one without lettuce, no problem.
(Ironically I've had the best luck with fast food like mcdonalds. Fuck the overpriced sandwich joints that hire dirty people).

The only time ill agree with the young turds

Lol imagine still eating vegetables, humans are obligate carnivores

Crowder living in Cenk's head RENT FREE.

At least watermelon tastes nice. Lettuce is like a laminated sheet of grass. Tastes awful, hardly has any nutrition. NO wonder people think it's healthy.

Lettuce has almost no fiber, brainlet.
Want fiber? Eat beans.

Lettuce is poor/ignorant people food.

I eat very little vegetables now and never felt better.
Don't be a goy and fall for the vegetable meme (peppers and onions are alright though, and maybe pickles, but fuck cucumbers).

>poor people food

It's more expensive by calorie than a good steak.

IN general, it is a bad idea to eat raw veggies. There are exceptions. I think a washed carrot is fine, and cabbage too, if the outside layers are peeled off ant it is washed. but stay away from raw lettuce of every kind.

>humans are obligate carnivores

Enjoy dying in your 30s. Eating only meat will shift your body's metabolism from oxidative metabolism to fatty acid metabolism. Lack of carbs leads to lower levels of thyroid, progesterone, testosterone & CO2 and chronically elevated levels of cortisol, epinephrine, lactic acid, and estrogen. Too much phosphorus, heme iron, carnitine (anti-thyroid), harmful amino acids. You end up with a gut microbiota that favors TMAO production (Nitric Oxide, heart disease). There is also a greater assimilation of heavy metals/metalloestrogens like Lead and Cadmium.

Lettuce is a digestive aid and has fiber.

Its supposed to be cool and crisp/crunchy to provide contrast. In addition, it separates the bread from the tomatoes, preventing the bread from getting soggy. This is first grade stuff.

Assuming they even eat anything that doesn't have onions in it.

Spinach is Greens Masterrace. All around incredible for you in every way, and relatively cheap. Also juice it mother fuckers or better yet blend it in smoothies this is no joke! Iceberg lettuce is pointless to eat, almost no nutritional benefits really.

Attached: Greenjuice.jpg (536x960, 58K)

How about some arugula?
Doesn't have crunch, but has flavor and keeps the bread from getting soggy.

Attached: arugula.jpg (700x458, 25K)

flavor: hideous

Lettuce is shit. Eat cabbage or something else instead.

They mean that it shouldn't be there, it should be removed. Much like the Armenian genocide, which they still deny happening, it should've been removed from the history books, much like lettuce from a burger. Unfortunately for them, reality is such that both happened and will continue to be realities of this world.

Stop denying the Armenian genocide, Cenk.

Attached: 1521215471414.jpg (800x430, 23K)

It's great on burgers.

Can i get a source?

I hate that shredded lettuce shit. Which faggot thought this was a good idea?

No. There is no single sauce. Read a book.

Attached: 1543890486239.png (1200x747, 609K)

I don't think anyone would even notice if you just used grass clippings instead of arugula. You must have some shot fucking tastebuds if you like arugula, or be over 70 years of age (which is essentially the same thing in many cases). It's so bitter.

On the upside, if you enjoy it you can drink straight coffee without any additives no matter how burnt (bitter) it is, so I guess that's good, given that a lot of store-bought coffee these days seem to be more like the charred chimney scrapings of an open fire than actually coffee.

Cabbage doesn't do well on a burger. Try again.

Lettuce has water in it so that is good for you. Also darker lettuce has more nutrients.

He’s a typical dumb middle eastern meathead. He just happened to catch on to politics but if he wasn’t doing that he’d be speeding in a BMW through West Hollywood cat-calling White girls.

That it's worthless, obviously. It's got no nutritional value and no flavor, it's just crunchy water.
So use pickles.

not that guy, but I do happen to have a large folder of similar gifs

Attached: 1533874254749.gif (500x477, 508K)

>you will never live here
I want to die.