Toll Payed

Poor girl, propagandized since birth,
with a hopeless dearth.
Ends in death, only to be celebrated here.

Attached: tollpayed.png (894x924, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/ColinFlaherty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there are many victims that go unnoticed, unfortunately.

Attached: 1537134224262.png (718x670, 421K)

Attached: 1537135342736.png (1024x768, 423K)

Attached: 1537135363695.png (1024x768, 386K)

Attached: 1537135443861.png (1024x768, 307K)

Attached: 1537134914496.png (1024x768, 206K)

BRIDGEPORT — Emily Todd turned to the internet, perhaps in the hopes of finding the man of her dreams, and instead found a nightmare.

“About two weeks ago, she met Brandon Roberts on a dating app,” Police Capt. Brian Fitzgerald said. He declined to name the dating site.

The 25-year-old Bethel woman was found on the shore of Bridgeport Harbor on Sunday with a bullet hole in the back of her head.

Police arrested the 26-year-old Roberts at his father’s home in a Cleveland suburb early Friday. Todd’s family said they were told Roberts confessed to killing her.

Roberts was charged with murder, felony murder, first-degree robbery, using a firearm in the commission of a felony and carrying a pistol without a permit. He is awaiting extradition from Ohio to Bridgeport.

Attached: perp.jpg (816x1024, 27K)

Attached: 1537129112397.png (1024x768, 434K)

and he'll get 10 years.

Lol you can tell the bitch was a liberal because she said he uttered "hate speech" at her. Honey, hate speech can only come from someone with systemic power, check your fucking privilege whitey.

This thread's only purpose appears to be to turn people against blacks. Mods?

I wonder if she still is a lib?

“We know she drove her car to meet up with Roberts, but we are still not sure why she decided to meet up with him after breaking up with him, and how she ended up where she was found,” Fitzgerald said.

Police said that after killing Todd, Roberts stole her car, cellphone and debit card, which he used to empty her bank account.

“There is no greater human than my beautiful girl,” Jennifer Lawlor, Todd’s mother, said in a text message Friday. She declined to speak more about her daughter’s death or Roberts’ arrest.

During the investigation, detectives searched areas in Bridgeport and Stratford, tracking down leads and evidence.

“Her mother mentioned that Todd was dating a person named Brandon, but wasn’t certain of his last name,” according to the report of Police Detective Martin Heanue. “She described Brandon as a black male, thin, approximately 25 years old, and homeless from Bridgeport. She stated Brandon was originally from Ohio and that Todd just started dating him within the last few weeks.”

But things went south quickly.

On Nov. 30, Todd called Bridgeport police to report that her boyfriend, Roberts, had threatened to shoot himself. She told 911 dispatchers that Roberts was driving a blue Chevrolet Impala with Ohio license plates and owned a gun. She gave police Roberts’ cellphone number.

Police said officers made phone contact with Roberts while he was driving, and a pursuit ensued. They said officers ended the chase because of Roberts’ reckless driving.

On Dec. 8, police said, Todd changed her phone number to avoid further contact with Roberts. The next morning, witnesses saw the body of a woman lying face down in the sand along the shore on Seaview Avenue.

Attached: the victem.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

>post crimes
>why are you so racist
worthless fucking leaf

Attached: table 43a.png (1693x1108, 203K)

Leaf, why do you think more damage would be done to our society by bringing light to these crimes? I do not and am not advocating for any kind of violence on innocent people. I am merely pointing out these crimes because the media refuses to shed light on this epidemic. Why are you so afraid?

What do the zips think of balcks?

It’s been going on a long time. Nicole Simpson paid the toll.

Attached: 5F0E3FCC-1E9A-43E9-A7A3-6D2B00377C59.jpg (640x494, 55K)

nigger lover needs a safe space guys

Filter the flag already, no good posters exist in cucknada

Attached: 1541986485804.png (1744x1275, 1.96M)

What a fucking waste

>mods?

What a fucking faggot you are. Fucking idiot.

Attached: 1537139682586.png (416x1000, 330K)

Attached: 1537139439909.jpg (446x397, 41K)

kys

Attached: 1537135513603.png (1024x768, 307K)

douche

Attached: 1537135540001.png (1024x768, 444K)

You are the source of the degradation of society, leaf.

Attached: 1537135607844.png (1024x768, 295K)

whiny faggot

Attached: 1537135321354.png (1024x768, 467K)

Ehh. Lacy MacAuley, a dumb feminist cunt, dated a turk in the US & then went with him to his home country. Guess what happened after that? Yeah. Then she wrote about it when she escaped from him & then realized it kinda destroyed her entire narrative & scrubbed it from the internet. You can still find it though, it's pretty hilarious reading how utterly shocked she was that he beat & raped her when she got mouthy.
Anywho, she's still a feminist retard despite that, so I don't know. If I had to bet on it I'd say she probably maintains that "not all black men" stance because women are retarded.

leftism is truly a scourge on society.

I hope every nigger is killed horribly.

Roberts faces extradition to Connecticut, and is charged with murder, felony murder, first-degree robbery, using a firearm in the commission of a felony and carrying a pistol without a permit in the death of Emily Todd.

>illegal gun.

The family has asked that in lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Moms Demand Action. Moms Demand Action, part of Everytown for Gun Safety, works to create a country free from guns.

If her cuck dad had shown her the ways of the world, she would not be on a steel slab.

Attached: Toll Payed.jpg (600x680, 171K)

Ban Facts!

Attached: Black Elephant.jpg (706x576, 142K)

based anti-nig thread

The more details you hear the less sympathy you have. My only question, how the fuck can any parent be okay with their small town daughter fucking a HOMELESS NIGGER? Holy shit anons I can’t even contemplate being so cucked. It’s shit like thus that makes me wonder if whites even deserve life while caring so little to preserve it. What the fuck.

Make lynching cool again.

this nigger was one of 3 niggers that raped the girl.
a white player was the one that got her to come to the dorm.

Attached: vandy.jpg (970x546, 96K)

Attached: TollPaid2.png (750x421, 333K)

Attached: Leaf.gif (432x242, 872K)

Attached: 411BFBD3-C223-4C3F-B644-428AFC91F060.png (1200x1130, 1.99M)

>turn
Nigger, my own life experiences have taught me to never trust a nigger or its dog.
These threads do nothing but report otherwise unmentioned criminal activity

A fucking leaf

Hey honey, what have you been up to? Oh not much Mom, just fucking a homeless Nog. Don't even know his name. Oh cool. Very progressive of you.

and we'll never know what the motives are

Rawdogging black homeless men is super progressive

She broke up with him, so he lured her to meeting up with him and shot her in the head

Except that's not true. Hate speech can be used by anyone, regardless of their ethnicity

And it's beautiful!

Attached: non white extinction by god2.jpg (486x1080, 322K)

This happened in my town

Burn coal pay toll

The nog was from my town. Sorry for letting the savages run wild.

Lexington?

wtf it's Laura Palmer

Crocodile tears.

Hearing about white women getting murdered by niggers doesn't even make me mad anymore. You disgusting fucking roasties deserve to get murdered by your subhuman nigger pets. I actually enjoy the thought of the pain and panic of the last moments of these race traitor fucking whores. Die you disgusting sluts, die in agony at the hands of your special niggers. We are not going to come save you ever again.

Rake yourself Trudeau faggot

sHut the fuck up faggot. you obviously don't live around the crazy ones so shut it.

9/10 bait

Having people turn against them is one of the very few things black people do not require outside help.

The Semitic brainwashing seems to have worked on thee.

There's waay to much black on white crime like so:

minds.com/ColinFlaherty

No, I just dgaf about white women anymore. Maybe I am bitter and yes, I'm mad that I can't hook up with hot white chicks like I could a decade or longer ago. I know it's not from the fact that I'm getting older, I look the fucking same.

It doesn't specifically mention the dad in the story though. Did she ever even know her dad?

>popular Bethel woman
Was she the town slut?

>boat ramp
Unlikely to be a black perp. Blacks are terrified of water and boats.

Wrong, hate is passionate dislike + privilege. A white person has more privilege than a black person, so any passionate dislike towards them is not hate.

Privilege status:
[ ] Not checked
[X] Checked

Your definition of hate is arbitrary at best. We'll just write you down as [x] Stupid.

There, you got a box AND a (you). Go tell mommy! Btw I'm liberal. Racism is racism no matter who it's against, ol buddy ol pal ol friend. Try harder next time I guess. Lol.

Me reading OP: How do you know this is a coalburner, they didn't mention...

Oh. Well, OP should have thrown this in there to make sure he was on his own topic, but I think it's funny how the more mainstream the media, the more quiet they are about the criminal's identity in these cases. That means they all understand the implications and are trying to show the public a lie.

I just seriously wonder what stupid thing made him murder her.

Attached: 1444483046679.gif (300x400, 47K)

>this reddit tier post

Attached: 1498962879817.gif (720x480, 126K)

Yeah, you have to dig a little deeper to get to the inconvenient truths that the media tries to cover or obscure. Additionally, they don't blame the girl at least partially for hooking up with a man in the internet.

Also, the post has a 2k word limit, so I had to stretch out the copy/paste.

Attached: Toll Payed Certificate.jpg (488x695, 214K)