What does the future hold for a Japan?

What does the future hold for a Japan?

Given that Japan is a highly technologically advanced country which innovates and produces so many things the world needs, but they are dealing with a declining population and everyone gaijin wants to be there.

Attached: rila fuka.png (1052x1120, 778K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_Japan_(2006_film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The future is the same everywhere.

Attached: mutt.jpg (520x550, 37K)

>but they are dealing with a declining population
This isn't the problem, they are fucking overpopulated.
People travel 300km a day to their job or rent 1m x 1m x 2m tubes to live in because no available places in cities.
Their problem is that they are off the balance, there are too many old people (pensioners) and not enough young workers compared to them, but if there were enough the overpopulation problems would be worse.

Their population is fine. They're overpopulated, if anything given how small their islands are. The problem is they fell for the infinite growth scam like others, so their population stabilizing threatens that. Which is a good thing as it was unsustainable. They are in for some hard times, but if they weather it without demographically destroying themselves they will come out strong - and more importantly, still as a homogeneous people, which is more than I can say about most of the Western world.

It's just a demonic leather fetish lady who serves people bowls of eggs.

Attached: CR-SCANS-5_.jpg (1200x1491, 508K)

Genetic engineered babies produced in industrial scale to replace the population.

>Japan is a highly technologically advanced country

thats a fucking meme.
The west is still far ahead of Japan.
Japan is stuck in the 90s.

>but muh muh cyberpunk neon lights and moonrunes at night.

this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_Japan_(2006_film)

Attached: 71dKWBBOc4L._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 38K)

Think of all the consumer electronics they design and build. Most of the digital camera companies are Japanese now. The Germans used to make the best stuff (and still make the best lenses), but Japan is a heavy hitter. Yes they still use fax machines and such at offices, but their cities have a great cyberpunk aesthetic for a reason. Look at their train system in Tokyo and tell me it isn't top notch engineering.

>>but they are dealing with a declining population
>This isn't the problem, they are fucking overpopulated.

This lol. brb 15x the population of finland with same sized are.

>Super Amazing Happy Funtime Action Picture Serial! Theater In Neir You!!

Were coming for you, white man.

remove the human filth from Europe and tell me it isnt top notch engineering

less threatening when you realize that the poster is actually a female Japanese QT

Their major cities are all waiting to die, sitting right on top of serious fault lines in active areas and on coastlines

The day that 9.0+ hits Tokyo is the day that Japan becomes UK 2.0

I really like her(on the right) outfit.

I think hordes of people would want to emigrate to Japan if it wasn't for radiation, overpopulation, earthquakes, a work culture that kills you quick and so on.

>green eyes
Not too bad.

We are waiting for you Miko!!

Attached: dPIsvbo.jpg (960x960, 132K)

Declining populations is a good thing.

I honestly think they'll be fine sure they'll downsize a bit but they'll be okay.

Attached: 1544416864065.jpg (605x833, 59K)

they wont be okay user, these anti growth policies were enacted so they would be forced into accepting refugees. Not for their work ethic, but so venture capitol and IMF loans will be allowed to pour in.

What if they just say no to letting refugees in?

Attached: 1544806539637.jpg (520x760, 283K)

Then as the DNC says:
>"THERE WILL BE ECONOMIC CONSEQUENCES"
after all, isn't the number one reason given to let them in is so that:
>"ACCEPTING REFUGEES WILL BE GOOD FOR YOUR ECONOMY"

Being broke is better than being stabbed.

Attached: 1535564679478.jpg (758x1200, 96K)

We are japanese now my brother *tips*

Attached: 1494285173000.jpg (1000x750, 326K)

Never has the left said that you don't have a choice.

half japanese here. its made worse by the fact that much of japan is un-inhabitable. Its not like most of europe where you can just just an existing town and start expanding it and creating a city around it. Japan is actually now paying young people to form communities in rural areas. its lietrally becoming peoples job to live in rural parts of japan and try to "promote" the area and get more young people to live there

Were coming for the dick, white man

why eggs?

That is not how we look. Stop meming us Mulattos like that. We are not retard looking

SPBP

Attached: The Freeman.jpg (640x478, 50K)