He's Should Pardon Him

Is he going to pardon him? Hes going to pardon the hero right? Fuck the bomb maker, I hope he was skinned alive.

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-070605_Twitter.jpg (1076x1176, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1074319076766433280?s=19
veteranstoday.com/2016/06/04/the-cia-continues-trafficking-drugs-from-afghanistan/
armytimes.com/news/your-army/2016/12/09/army-reopens-investigation-into-former-green-beret-matthew-golsteyn/
rt.com/news/421751-idf-palestinian-manslaughter-azaria/
palmettostatearmory.com/troy-ambidextrous-charging-handle-extended.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get the military on your side, Trump.
Make them loyal to you.
Be our Caesar.

Why does it seem the only people Trump pardons are Jews, and not his supposed allies?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1074319076766433280?s=19

Golsteyn?

That couldn't be a (((Cohencidence))), could it?

>checked
He'll pardon him. We've been fighting "wars" against a constantly shifting terrorist foe for decades and we've allowed liberals to set the rules of engagement; that needs to end.

Dont even try and twist this, the man is a hero and should be pardoned. They should jsur drop all charges.

Thank you God for Trump

While I hate Trump, I’d be completely ok with him pardoning this soldier for what he did.

>Make a message for show, make it look altruistic so the zionist have no reason to whine openly about it being more or less vaguely yet assuredly anti-semitic in nature
>Debriefing still await the cunt when he comes back

Can't wait to see how he explain it all behind bars whitout a lawyer to prep him up

They should charge the seals for killing Osama while they're at it. Extrajudicial killings are an american staple.

This. Americans should be allowed to murder citizens overseas if jews say they are linked to islamic terrorism.

Did congress issue a decleration of wars and were they wearing the uniforms of registered countries?

Based & redpilled. Greatest ally.

He looks decidedly non Jewish

He forgot the third S of the three S's.
Shoot
Shovel
Shut Up

No and no what do you think we are a nation of laws? Pfft

Congress did authorize the "war." Non-uniformed combatants are not covered by the Geneva Conventions, which means they can be dealt with in whatever means are desired.

Golsteyn
Goldstein

Mossad, just another favour for his Israeli handlers then

>Golsteyn
Well well well welly well well...Not even hiding anymore

(((Trump)))

Why the fuck are we wasting resources on charging and trying one of our own citizens for killing a member of the Taliban? I mean who gives a fuck. Who honestly thought this was a good idea?

Would a petition be useful ?

His incompetence with lie detectors is also a thing. This was first brought to investigation after a lie detector test with the CIA for recruitment.
I'm sure it was some question like "Have you ever murdered somebody" he probably said yes then explained the situation exactly. He should have been more vague.
"Have you ever murdered anybody"
"My killing of terrorists and insurgents while deployed to Afganistan could be construed by some individuals as murder"
When they ask for an example, give an example of an inarguably good kill of a terrorist, kinda screwed if this was the only one he killed there though.

>citizens
>some sandnigger bomb maker
fuck both mudshits and jews, get over it. we dont have to pick a side between two semites

>At the request of many, I will be reviewing the case of a “U.S. hero,” James Field, who is charged with murder. He could face the death penalty from our own government after he admitted to be coming back home in his car and runned into a pack of terrorists at Charlotesville.
Things that'll never happen...

(((Trump)))

Because bomb maker probably was a CIA asset
veteranstoday.com/2016/06/04/the-cia-continues-trafficking-drugs-from-afghanistan/

He probably thought he was going to get a medal for killing a bomb maker......he just realized deepstate controlls Afghanistan and he’s in deep shit.

Ah so its perfectly okay then to run over anyone for paying taxes as they are material contributions in war, and Obama did nothing wrong thus striking American citizens.

He's already been sentenced welfare queen, death never came into the virginia charges
I mean sure Trump could order the DOJ AAG to put it up for the fun

>Did congress issue a decleration of wars
Yes “war on terror” 2001. We declared the world to be a battle field

Attached: 51C35673-7229-429F-A097-824699BC6A88.jpg (636x791, 161K)

Based and redpilled. Israel is our greatest ally.

They didn’t get charged but they got a Helicopter ride. All but one SEAL is dead

>kills terrorist
>friendly fire
oh vey

Arizona Sheriff who was investigating Obama’s birth certificate was pardoned by trump and he’s not a Jew.

Attached: 3AA9C013-67EB-4F1F-B116-77F75874C8B5.jpg (502x499, 135K)

And yet Trump said Obama's birth cert was valid.
Why would there need to be a search?

that tweet proves the meme

Attached: 1514224019406.jpg (480x283, 14K)

The Florida branch of the mafia did 9/11?

Not the same SEALs.

>Israel is our greatest ally.
We need new friends, like Russia who has NEVER fired on our ship even when it was USSR during Cold War.

Attached: D041017A-6DCB-4290-B8F3-9EE5DF152C51.png (603x625, 55K)

Could be

Attached: B26C1994-6D0E-49EC-8EC4-E3E3387D3D40.jpg (1024x1011, 193K)

Based

Wrong, same team helicopter ride into a ambush

Not only does he deserve a pardon, but he also needs all of his awards returned after being unjustly stripped from him. Hearing about this case and reading the comments on news articles about it proved to me just how many traitors actually exist in this country.

They all dead user

CNN
>Report: Trump continues to question Obama's birth certificate

Checked OP
Also, isn't this literally what kind of a activity the military is supposed to be engaged in?

Our country is full of traitors that want to let terrorists go free.

Ha, Obama and deepstate made our military into SJW social experiment it a yuge ship to change course in 2yr with D and Rino in charge.

So Trump is a deepstate agent lying polotician zog

Whats the rundown on this? There has to be more to this story than "killed a bomb maker"

By your logic soldier was hired to do a job, “murder” as you put it, then the person paying and ordering him to do it is guilty of murder too. So...... let’s put entire DC in jail for accessory and/or hiring a assasin

Sauce?

CIA runs Afghanistan

Golsteyn is a fairly common Dutch name, and isn't neccesarily Jewish.

I can tell you have no military experience.

Trump - Remaking The U.S. in Israels image since 2017

Army documents alleged that Golsteyn told the CIA during a polygraph test that he killed an unarmed Afghan bombmaker in his custody and later conspired with others to destroy the body.
>armytimes.com/news/your-army/2016/12/09/army-reopens-investigation-into-former-green-beret-matthew-golsteyn/

Azaria is seen cocking his M-16 before he approaches Sharif, who is lying on the ground, and shoots him in the head, despite Sharif being incapacitated and no longer posing a threat
>rt.com/news/421751-idf-palestinian-manslaughter-azaria/

Did you notice that the imagery from the Mexican border looked a lot like the imagery from Gaza even though the facts are completely different?
Have you noticed that the inflaming of racial tensions in the U.S is a recent thing that's intended to mirror Israel/Palestine?
Have you noticed that globalism that was "corporate control over countries" has been perverted to mean "countries should be able to do whatever they want, it's none of our business"?

Military is directed to kill by POLITICIANS who has no military experience. But you’re right, never served, didn’t want to defend “freedom” half way around the world for people who didn’t want them.

Attached: 8051EAC1-4467-468B-ACD5-B40E27137AF9.png (564x564, 259K)

>globalism that was "corporate control over countries"
Yeah? That’s why I voted Trump

Attached: E7C01C32-7DBF-45DF-AE1F-F55BCDC5671A.png (736x736, 662K)

Have you noticed that the stories about "migrants" at the U.S. border wanting $50,000 to leave mirror a plan to ethnically cleanse the west bank by paying them to leave?

Bush Sr. was a Jew?

That dude is a Nigger tier retard.

>drive into a crowd of people, killing one
>he did nothing wrong!

Attached: 1542347415479.jpg (960x926, 89K)

No Bush Sr. was CIA director an unofficial enforcement branch of the Federal Reserve. Partly owned by Rothschild banking.

Attached: A7420675-527D-4BCD-81A6-BE7B246F3641.jpg (370x432, 47K)

He should have kept quiet and there is a good chance this would have just gone away.

Lose lips sinks ships

>Azaria is seen cocking his M-16 before he approaches Sharif, who is lying on the ground, and shoots him in the head, despite Sharif being incapacitated and no longer posing a threat

ah so it is a Geneva convention controversy. pretty sure Taliban is not a signer of that. he done fucked up recording this just like that jackass throwing a puppy off a mountain.

Antifa pointed an AR15 at him he fled, as a resort crashed into Antifa. Antifa who pointed AR15 should be tried for murder too. Plus something don’t add up. His license plate number is one digit off from the “victims” license plate number.

>cocking his M-16
We call it “charging” M16, you pull “charging handle” to chamber a round.
palmettostatearmory.com/troy-ambidextrous-charging-handle-extended.html

>Get surrounded by angry antifa while slowing down
>One hits your car
>Go forward assuming there aren't cars parked in the road, as reversing would take longer to do and you'd think going directly backwards even for .2 miles you'd be more likely to hit another car
>Don't know about vehicle that's been parked at intersection over 10 minutes
>Attempt to drive through crowd fearing death or great bodily injury
>Slam into parked car in road
>Surrounded by even angrier mob so attempt to flee by backing up.
>Act of terrorism/premeditated murder

>Charlotesville
Look at license plate

Attached: 51C5D5F4-D548-4AC8-93A6-50AB264BAEB0.jpg (1050x549, 187K)

banks are not people, silly

It would be based if he did.

We know from Nickson that the president can pardon people for crimes that they 'may have committed' so there would be no need for a trial or anything, letting the police and courts focus on real issues.

can anybody give me a rundown on this story?

No, Mr Strawman, but summary killing of a franc tireur, even one that has disarmed and surrendered, is perfectly legal.

Charlotesville Victims and “NAZI” s car side by side. WTF is up with license plate number? Coincidence?

Attached: 074F6973-4D54-416D-91BF-ADD1953B6159.jpg (1200x628, 158K)

>Golsteyn
Send him to the gas chamber.

They're trying to normalize the ideology of radical zionism

The soldier is a fucking idiot. His kike jew blood runs strong. I have no problems killing Afghan bomb makers while theyre detained, but I do have issues with going on fucking news programs and bragging about it. Dude is a fucking idiot. The case was dropped...then he went on Fox news and said, "I killed an Afghan bomb maker while he was detained."

Attached: 1543557245688.png (699x875, 380K)

I disagree, it's a bomb maker who cares how he was killed. I hope everyone cheeted when he was killed