Only 5000 people in the "biggest" right-wing march in Belgium

Topkek at all these people who were claiming for weeks that "the majority of the population" was going to let themselves heard today against the global migration pact.

Apparently right-wingers have this delusion that they are the majority of the population kek.

Attached: 763.jpg (763x509, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxg8hNiTxMo
[email protected]/events/747920088904663/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah nothing to worry about Druncker. Carry on as you were

t.vtm

moet je niet soya drinken comac?

Could have been zero people.

we are big in numbers its just hard to get us out

everything has to start somewhere. Why don't you go help them instead of being a disgusting leftist faggot on the internet

Attached: Muslim_Girls_Germany_25.jpg (443x249, 29K)

Surely this means Drumpf is finished

Attached: 83A89598-0EF3-4384-BDA9-DEE3D4379FED.jpg (480x360, 32K)

You mean to tell me that 5,000 people, most of whom would have lived outside of the major cities, managed to come out in the freezing cold in mid-December and protest? That's pretty impressive. Good job Flandern-Walloons

Attached: 1508099964407.png (500x738, 482K)

Right wingers have these things called “jobs” to go to. We don’t have time to stand in the street and shout like overgrown children all day

Right wingers can’t organize for shit. Stay in your little safe place on pol

>We don’t have time to stand in the street and shout like overgrown children all day
lol, too overworked to protest. right wingers are the best slaves, that's why politics caters to the left.

>5000 people from the 11 million inhabitants.
Yeah very good job. The revolution is coming soon, topkek.

lol this incel again, what a sad little incel

Sage this dumb shill faggot

100% bet he's jewish

Too bad pol will be a left-wing board within a year.

>Pissing against the working class
That always ended well in history!

Yeah you're right. Let's just keep poking the Bear. What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 56033d07.jpg (1000x665, 77K)

You said the same thing 2 years ago, and you keep saying it ad infinitum

Attached: 1466617752583.jpg (302x424, 46K)

It’s called being a grown-up. Try it sometime, you might find providing for yourself more satisfying than being a parasite. There’s a reason why most left wingers are either niggers, or 30 year old basement dwellers dreaming of a revolution that will never come

Tell me, do you realistically need more people than that to storm the EU parliament? yes or no

The mars started as a joke, than it gpt suport on social media. Brussels banned it. And only yesterday the raad van staten overruled Brussels

>
I didn't know of /pol existence 2 years ago. Good thing that Trump exposed your comfy little right wing place.

Yeah spoiler alert we hate T_D and Trump is a jew like all candidates are

Without any advanced weaponry? Probably yes...

Good thing it also ended as a joke. Just like every right-wing march on conscienceplein kek.

There is no working class, only welfare recipients and wanna-be middle class strivers saving for the next spain vacation.

>It’s called being a grown-up. Try it sometime, you might find providing for yourself more satisfying than being a parasite
Oh, shit, you got your job at best buy? Congrats, now you're a big boy.

Attached: 1544065477769.png (728x689, 534K)

>Trump is a jew like all candidates are
No shit...

Attached: xivanka-trump-married-with-jared-kushner-in-2009-know-about-her-married-life-and-children.jpg.pagesp (728x455, 48K)

Lol incel

you just need warm bodies

It's almost as if right wing people tend not to show themselves or reveal their politics in public since these days that gets your life ruined by association. Gets the noggin joggin.

>It's almost as if right wing people tend not to show themselves or reveal their politics in public since these days that gets your life ruined by association.
Good. What would be even better is if they arrest these protesters and publicly execute them.

Go back to your home country, sand NIKKER

desu if you polled Belgians whether they want to sign that traitorous pact or not surely way above 50% would vote 'no'. It's just that people nowadays are too neutered to go out and protest to protect their own rights when they can just stay in their warm and cozy cucksheds so they can recharge their batteries to wageslave more efficiently in the next week.

>>there is no working class

Sure ahmed niggers produce everything this is why most turks are on welfare in Germany.

Go hung yourself

Ween, ween...

Shut up lefty

one post from this id, stopped reading there

Let me rephrase it, there is no collective consciousness of a working class in marxist terms. It's everyone for himself, being all grown up like

The place only has 11.4 million people to begin with.

Attached: 1024px-EU-Belgium.svg[1].png (1024x861, 225K)

If You Want To Be A Jannie At the New Chan.

Last Call

Beta Test Is Live

Oh yeah, because in 1920's rs were fucking zerg lead by the hivemind, it is not like they were individualist as well but ended up sperging in half europe because work conditions.

I don't know if you missed the Yellow jacket protests, the people is already pissed enough they just need a small push.

5000 people of 11 million still makes 0,0004% of the population kek.

Living Rentfree in your tinybrained head

>He thought this would be the revolution
People will continue to pay taxes while their street is on fire and there is no help in sight, people are too scared to do anything and too convinced that every problem magically vanishes when they close the frontdoor.
People just don't care anymore unless it involves them.

>You mean to tell me that 5K people are walking around in the freezing cold to shout, scream and cry? Thats pretty impressive, I'm sure the people in charge will start shaking, I'll bet they are really scared! Why wouldnt they be? After all, its not as if they're better armed, funded and guarded 24/7; I'm sure that if we continue walking around in the cold where they cant see or hear us sooner or later they'll suddenly decide to listen to us! After all, its not as if they're not listening to us nor do they want to get us killed, surely!
>Impressive.
Nothing will change like this and you know it; enjoy talking to the guy trying to rob and stab you, try and talk him out of it, me personally I'd rather stab the fucker and get it over with, either die swinging or die a coward, I know what my choice will be.

>We dont have time to stand in the street and shout like children
>continues to protest by standing in the street and shouting like children.
>They will fear us now!!

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

waar bleven jullie linkse ratten vandaag? spijtig genoeg geen enkele tegengekomen

>Dreaming of a revolution that will never come
Sad truth, fact of the matter is that there is a bigger chance we'll whipe ourselves out or get hit by a CME or something along those lines, which in the end will result in the same kind of revolution I guess, but only because it happens to everyone at the same time.
Current era protests are doomed because people are convinced they can 'hug away' a killer or 'ask nicely if he can stop robbing them', but when the murderer or robber gives them the middle finger they just go home and continue their lives, paying for the guy they would much rather have leave.
Ironic..

>exposed
>Jow Forums
K.

Attached: laughter.jpg (625x446, 74K)

>Would be better if they arrested and executed them
>I'm not a fascist, the fuck are you talking about?
Can't make this shit up. Don't worry BelgBro, you'll burn soon enough, there is no saving Belgium at this point.

>the fucking epicenter for european marxism, and the source of all divisive, modern international challenges
>still rallies 5,000 nationalists with the balls to stand against the politicians, local law enforcement, and intelligence agencies who have threatened for decades to kill them and their families in their sleep
LOL right-wingers are weak lol!

>HURR DURR RULE NUMBER 1 NEVER TALK ABOUT Jow Forums

>...RULE NUMBER 1
That would be actually. Lurk moar newfag.

That's a dead meme referring /b/ during their heyday
It's from the rules of the internet.
Lurk moar

>they didn't show depsite the heavy (((media))) shilling

Attached: yellow-kike.png (501x504, 196K)

>Lurk more
Fuck that shit, i'd rather spam this place promoting left-wing views kek.

It was all fun and games until police gassed me with tear gas.

You can't suck your German king's dick more, OP.

Fails to mention that only 1000 leftists showed up against 6000 right wingers

You don't need whole country population to revolt. Usually it was no more than 1-5 % to become frustrated enough to take action and change government by force.

what is his name?

Attached: police ogre.png (694x884, 711K)

Maybe promote more to Mehmet and Abdullah while they're raping your girlfriend

Attached: Capture.png (896x344, 127K)

Left-wingers didn't actively set up a demonstration in the first place. Their protest was just a counter protest created by some random pvda hippies. Normal citizens like me don't have time to protest about problems that is made up by politicians so they can benefit from filling their own pockets...

Attached: 763 (1).jpg (763x570, 43K)

>don't have time to protest about problems
Wastes his time on a dying board to protest here instead

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 86K)

do you know that you're retarded ?
>always wondered if a retard realizes that he's retarded

Police Polite, it's in his chest.

Right wingers have no representation at all, seeing other people demoing that they aren't happy with these policies is important because others start thinking "hey those guys think just like me, I'm not alone"

Incel detected

posting pics from the protest

Attached: 65551246.jpg (1158x800, 161K)

Attached: 65551256.jpg (1121x800, 74K)

Attached: 65551250.jpg (1221x800, 74K)

Attached: 65551252.jpg (1238x800, 98K)

Attached: 65551254.jpg (1177x800, 134K)

Attached: 65551253.jpg (1116x800, 186K)

Attached: 65551251.jpg (1202x800, 95K)

Attached: 65551248.jpg (1235x800, 107K)

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

It doesn't matter, the longer the left rules europe with a rubber fist the more everything will go to shit and the more people will vote for more rational parties.

Well let's organize referendum on this question, if you're so convinced that the majority is with you...

so many bootlicker posts come from Germany and Belgium its insane

haha kek that is so funny topkek you're really owning us haha kek we will never recover lol kek

There was only 1k counter protesters according to the big black cock. So I mean they outnumbered the gays?

and the shill finally admits defeat after being pummeled by obvious questions.

You little dick just shrunk even more didn't Mohammed?

>sunday

Actually Right Wingers are the majority, its just that the majority are afraid and silent.

Quality over quantity

It's a shame that only 5-7k people showed up, but taking the weather into account it's not that bad.

It's the first protest against the pact, next protest will surely bring more people on the streets.

There's a fundamental disconnect between feminine (yours) and masculine (ours) reasoning in that you presume that if you simply spam something enough people will believe it, because that is how the female mind works, it just absorbs whatever the majority is saying and goes along with it. Whereas the masculine mind generates its beliefs independently, and has a sort of "air gap" between social influence and internalized beliefs; you genuinely don't understand why shilling for years doesn't work, and we genuinely don't understand why you think it would, because our minds are structured differently.

>only 5000 people
>only 5000
>only
>5 fucking thousand

Attached: 1511714535243.gif (800x792, 607K)

>5000

Double that and plus moar;

12,000 said they went with over 30,000 interested

[email protected]/events/747920088904663/

Attached: belgium dec 16.jpg (718x394, 66K)

This is what a lot don't understand. It's when you give people ideal hands, that's when shit really happens. It's what is happening in France, people have ideal hands there.

This is why the far right is on the rise in Europe, because the Elitists are ruining the middle class and making people lose their jobs and giving more and more people ideal hands.

I would say over 50,000 showed up because not all have facebook.

Attached: 40k protest.jpg (508x607, 65K)

The gap within your judgement is that you fail to acknowledge when men restructure their views based on new evidence or experience.

For instance, this board was overwhelmingly pro Trump two years ago. Today it seems his support is just a niche within the community.

There were more than 5,5k people present. My guess is around 9k in total.

bump

This was a massive showing last night. They took the city square for a good period of time, and were incredibly peaceful. The speech around 1:25 in this video is so reminiscent of hitler it's crazy. The sound cannons.. man. I can't believe this isn't getting more attention on the chans.

all it takes is 1 guy to bomb your family in the mail and end your fucking life

Caption this

Also, Heil Vlaanderen, lads!

Attached: VTM btfo.jpg (2040x1530, 424K)