America Appreciation Thread

> circumcised by default
> "melting pot" aka goblintown from coast to coast
> #1 stronghold of jews on the planet, even bigger than russia
> all presidents masons
> (((secret societies))) and (((fraternities))) and (((masons))) oaths, jerking off in coffins, eating kids etc.
> but there's cheap credit everywhere and you can get a Ford F150 with a lift kit EASY (wow!)
> fetishistic relation with daily 6 hour commutes to cubicle (word hard play hard!)
> beautiful houses made of cardboard and drywall - but with a price tag of a 18th century (((british))) royalty manors and mansions
> niggers everywhere
> spics everywhere
> gooks everywhere
> jews everywh...I mean...LOL and lol and more lol
> rap is the #1 culture export
> president zionist cuck (miga)
> president's daughter literal kike convert - and not just any kike, but the most hardcore, satanic, sabbatean frankist child eating hasidic cult (but she qt tho!)
> dates Nathan Rothschild before landing on Jared Damien Kushner
> president's son married a kike whore
> that kike whore fucked a saudi prince before being SET UP (google it) to date with donald junya
> hollywood
> lol
> ADL
> lol
> AIPAC
> lol
> dual citizenship
> lol
> US TROOPS hahahaha
> LMAO die for israel you dumb white circumcised retarded hick redneck army fuck

Oh say can you see....

Attached: tha-jewmerican-huwyte.jpg (720x707, 69K)

>Ottoman rape baby in charge of deciding who is white

You forgot to "threaten" me with "muh navy" or something, better post a pic of your (((aircraft carriers))), your israel cannon fodder slaves are your literal LAST bastion of pride, you PAYTRIOT faggot haahha

Attached: 1533048170648.png (908x882, 61K)

Here's some proud US marines serving their country LMAO

Attached: USS-liberty-2.jpg (1020x470, 234K)

>Croat
>Going all out on U.S.S. Liberty

What could he mean by this?

Attached: 1490987051468s[1].jpg (125x125, 2K)

We don't even know where your excuse for a country is, other than "in the general region of other shitskins". Nobody hates you or takes shots at you because you're irrelevant. Russia? France? UK? Relevant. Faggot with a flag that looks like it's copied from a Swiss canton? Lmao.

It means that I feel bad of similar incidents not happening more frequently, if I was a kike I would order those types of demonstrations of power all the time, just rape and kill the cretinous retarded degenerate white jewmericans, those circumcised "protestants" or whatever they call themselves, I call them simply "circumcised mutt burger faggots", I think 99,9% of US flags on /the_pol are fitting in that category.

Basically no one does or should have any respect for weak and those who submit, so I hope one day Israel starts slaughtering jewmericans, once they make those dumb fucks do their bidding for Yinon and the 3rd temple, this is when all the jewmerican trash - the movie produces, the college professors, the army slaves, they will no longer be needed, so I hope they'll execute them in the most brutal way, on the temple if possible.

Imagine your typical "american" (lmao what does that even mean) on a stake in Jerusalem temple mount hahaha.

"Don't kill me Chaim, I'm your greatest ally, and you are mine, remember, I am AN AMERICAN" . I am an American aka "I speak english with a retard twang, I'm not a jew but I willingly circumcised myself, I support jewish causes, I work so jews can get 10 million us dollars per day that they own and print and I like my complacency and lazy lifestyle because the more we get in debt the more real wealth can be siphoned to Israel while we eat McBurgers and drink McBisphenolA, making fun of YUROPOORS in the process.

- Oh ok, let him free Ariel, we won't chop his head, he's good.

> CHOP

Attached: please-let-me-die-for-israel.jpg (640x640, 40K)

>We don't even know where your excuse for a country is

Circumciso Goblino De Americana education. Being dumb and proud. The few, the dumb, the proud, the Goyims. Semper Goy!

Attached: 1543558515228.png (547x626, 17K)

Lol, best thread ever.

Attached: ubn.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

>America Appreciation Thread

Based.

And.

Redpilled.

Attached: 1541697281783.png (1689x553, 260K)

You were payed to post this therefore it isn’t true you dumb soros dnc jidf ctr shill

He's right though, can't deny it.

Attached: 58c.png (680x735, 356K)

>56% White including Muslims and “white hispanics”
>at least we’re not like 6% Muslim

Attached: 3EFF14F4-8DBD-41C4-B0CB-27BDB68998FF.jpg (599x438, 49K)

Literally no one with a functioning brain, and IQ of 90 or more should have any respect for the mutts and their country, they are the #1 enablers of zionist kikery, and I mean #1 by a long shot, no country in this sad world's history has EVER, ever, contributed and proped those child fucking dick sucking demented inbred desert death cult nosey tribesmen of pharisees khazar yids like jewmericans did - no contest.

You can make a case that your average "army lovin F150 drivin alex jones listening jewmerican circumcised retard is, technically, bigger zionist than fuckin Theodor Herzl himself.

I bet Herzl couldn't have imagined the amount of cuckery and eagerness to be zionist pay pigs coming from jewmerican goblins.

Attached: 1541166609607.png (600x600, 247K)

you got 1 chance at life and you were born in croatia

YIKES bro better luck next time

Seething

RRREEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1530841409950.jpg (500x486, 50K)

There's a storm coming.

Attached: Mongrel Horde.jpg (760x505, 107K)

He's still a native european. He has more authenticity in his big toe than you do in your entire bloodline.

>best

Attached: 1544495245923.jpg (1600x900, 127K)

Old meme, pathetic.

Your flag is telling.

Attached: magaman.png (900x900, 131K)

Attached: 111222333444.jpg (640x603, 79K)

Attached: 1535289951764.jpg (1170x882, 174K)

>average croat man is more than likely 6ft+
>noble , rich and turbulent national history
>a proud , united christian country with ONE ethnicity
must suck

El esclavo de israel...

I feel like some American tourists gifted this balkaniggers love interest with some glorious NORTH AMERICAN SEED.

Time to open a history book.

Not really, but we do fuck your women when they come here, they like athletic types.

Americans create weak, feeble offspring.

> cue jewmerican paytriot favorite intellectual, the literal bipedal rat, the literal antrophomorphic rat himself, the WITTY PWNAGE of STOOPYD LIBRULS king himself, Ben Shapiro, owning MODSLEMS like no other!

> cue Alex Jones praying for Netanyahu.

> cue Jordan Peterson shilling for Israel at the UN

> cue "anti mudslem" pwnage arguments from Le Intellectual Dork Web - the Fedora 2.0 of Smart Jewmerican Youth aka MUH GENERATION Z based!

> cue "JUDEO CHRISTIAN" meme being used unironically everywhere in Jewmerica

Oooo say can you see...

Attached: daddy-trump.png (900x900, 416K)

Relax William.
That is neither a Croat, nor is he in Croatia.

The weak island and coastal manlets yearn to be like the CHAD AMERICAN. We conquer through CULTURE and DEMOGRAPHICS. D*blin is already BLACKED and Cr*atia will soon bow to the semitic overlords (the true world leaders and saviors of mankind). Hopefully one of your weak nations will put a fight so we can watch you writhe in agony. Last word, America OUT.

Attached: 1516605764696.png (697x1119, 1.16M)

>We conquer through CULTURE and DEMOGRAPHICS
Bad effort, Amero. What culture? Hollywood pedos? What demographics? Mutt genes?

Shut up mutt

Based and redpilled

are u guys really falling for this jew trick ?

Who the fuck cares? This is a place for shitposting, shilling and mentally ill people. Relax and have fun.

Attached: f55.png (680x1236, 660K)

Attached: 4894d7_5471350.jpg (967x615, 67K)

PWNING MODSLEMS SINCE 9/11

Attached: 1506830777365.jpg (1536x2048, 393K)

he's right, you know

Attached: 1541236328502.jpg (2700x2762, 3.67M)

DOG BLESS OUR TROOPS

Attached: 3924809324.png (448x524, 83K)