29 years old

>29 years old
>no husband in sight
>hostile to anyone who asks
>surrounded by cats instead
The memes are real, is this what the future of women will be in the post #me-too era?

Attached: catlady7.jpg (514x507, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Amos 5&version=NIV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dont EVER call me Mrs.
>even if I am a teacher and its just kids being polite
yikes

Attached: Mrsteacher.jpg (490x293, 44K)

are they virgins?

Why would you expect her to love someone else when she does not love herself, OP?

>hurrr le crazy cat lady

Stop pretending that there aren't tons of women and couples with no kids and 3 dogs instead. All of you faggots on Jow Forums are doing the same thing

Attached: 3ixyuve7wlp11.jpg (766x768, 152K)

She's a dyke

i dont have any pets

Attached: catlady5.jpg (538x764, 74K)

>taking it personally
Toxoplasmosis really did a number on this cool soi uncle.

>is this what the future of women will be in the post #me-too era?
It's not their future, it's their present. Their future is a "35 year old single woman committed suicide" article in the local newspaper.

Lol

This. I just feel bad for this damaged person. I'm not sure most modern men are doing much better than the cat lady anyway.

>respect someone's identity
Completely serious here. Women's rights were a mistake, they should have remained the property of a male guardian.

How many kids do you have?

Attached: whitewomen.jpg (640x494, 31K)

I wish I could get just one chance to hatefuck her back into sanity. I genuinely think these women are one decent dicking away from normalcy.

shes trying

Attached: catlady2.jpg (511x753, 50K)

She's kind of cute. Would alter her dna with my redpilled semen / 10.

Nice glasses

She's Jewish. 100%

Look for it, you will find it

>is this what the future of women will be in the post #me-too era?
yes. invest in companies that produce cat food and cheap wine.

Attached: 1544255287560.jpg (1024x989, 109K)

one cat

Attached: 1433743734447.jpg (409x367, 11K)

shes irish if i recall she has a big tattoo on the side of her shoulder

Attached: catlady6.jpg (559x607, 50K)

unlike the men on here of course who are definitely not mostly incels

And yet they still won't fuck you.
>one decent dicking
Doubt you permavirgins could deliver on that. Probably not even if you teamed up.

>fanfreakingtastic

Attached: 1541445962283.png (600x617, 323K)

So you can't complain

She has a strange sadness in her eyes. Like crazy and sad at the same time. I want to feel something for her but I feel like her craziness has landed her in this situation.

Shame, she's a pretty decent qt.

I'm not complaining. I'm making fun of you for sounding like a fag.

the cats?

>Doubt you permavirgins could deliver on that. Probably not even if you teamed up.

Attached: julieandrews1.jpg (600x315, 40K)

lol im so weird I do all the trendy things

dont get involved in crazy

she also says "i adulted today" "i did all the things" "i interneted today am i old yet" "look itz me on the interwebs xD"
she's 29

Attached: catlady3.jpg (504x734, 81K)

>Bulldog
good job C*tholics

>and yet she's still happier than you
Friendly reminder women would rather have 3 cats than you undesirables.

Fuck, I had a friend that is like this but not as annoying. I blame Reddit.

The christmas tree is a dead giveaway.

Please God. You said not to pray for the Day of the Lord for it is woe and destruction for the world but...

"Woe to you who long
for the day of the Lord!
Why do you long for the day of the Lord?"

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Amos 5&version=NIV

Attached: day-of-the-lord.jpg (833x460, 23K)

suicide within 5 -10 years

This. This kind of behavior stems from a deep-rooted inner hatred towards oneself with no understanding why.

>ad hominem
Trips-wasting roastie hiding behind a memeflag is butthurt. The truth hurts, I know. Also, read the rules bitch.

cool wine aunt aka batshit insane stinky as fuck crazy cat feminazi

Attached: 1543592677405.jpg (1242x1325, 814K)

>3 cats
>not undesirable
Go on

i dont want this thread to turn into a single person bashing but more of a discussion about me-too in general otherwise mods will shut me down

Attached: catlady.jpg (487x731, 80K)

>and yet she's still happier than you
You have no idea.

It's also a facade for likes

You're the viriginal dork with no family of your own. Looks like peak fag to me...Maybe OP's girl is still single? Go for it.

>she also says "i adulted today" "i did all the things" "i interneted today am i old yet" "look itz me on the interwebs xD"
>she's 29
Seriously? Show me. I want to cringe and laugh at the same time

based

At least the real Frizzle was implied to have a romantic life several times. Along with a sense of joy with how her life was playing out.

>you wouldn't instantly crawl on your hands and knees to any female that gives you the time of day
Let's be honest here.

You're wasting your Sunday being angry at females on a Mongolian basket weaving forum...

I dated a cat lady who was waiting tables and teaching. Not nearly as big of a camera whore, but she traveled a lot and when I told her how I felt after four months, she was completely stone-faced. She's 31 now and doing the same dumb shit, and here I am on a sunday morning doing the same dumb shit. We went to the same church until I quit going, because I'm tired of seeing couples with kids my age and even six years my junior.

Attached: 1544891568976.jpg (1024x766, 68K)

>The memes are real
until they run out of beta providers this meme won't be real, sorry
a lot of Jow Forumsacks would kill to marry this used garbage

tbf I have some kike friends who festoon their tree with Star Wars and jew themed ornaments. Jews have been increasingly celebrating Christmas for 70 years or so - "White Christmas" was written by Israel Beilin. But yeah, this chick is white.

>tfw no cats

Attached: 1532972477614.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>sperging out this hard because you got called a fag
That toxoplasma gondii really fucked you up huh? Or was it having your dick mutilated?

Attached: 1535286824359.jpg (1024x740, 146K)

Jesus christ what a fucking edge lord

muh dik

Admittedly I do have a thing for crazy redheads. The last one gave me hpv.

This is what men have done for decades. Instead of discussing current events and complaining about it at the barber shop we do it on a Peruvian yo-yo forum. What invaluable and worthwhile pursuits do you think three cat lady has planned for today?

The wacky picture grimace is a strong sign of insecurity, I did that for ages when I was younger. The only woman in that picture is the only one who actually looks happy.

It's the other way around. After people break the barrier of virginity, they will see modern women are not worth the hassle. The sex does not outweigh their insufferable characters. It is them who have failed.

Sounds like a wonderful attitude for a person to teach children

Fuck the mods. This is interesting. I feel like I'm watching an animal in a fucking zoo. Her odd facial expressions are enough for me to study. Wonder if she is on any depression/anxiety meds.

get doge

of course

Spot on. It also just happens that the only women that is happy is the one holding a child.

>girls no into politics, girls no smart!
My girlfriend and I talk politics all the time. Her friends are also very well informed and can hold conversation easily. I'm sorry your life has no smart females in it. Maybe try talking to some. It's not hard in STEM.

>I didn't fail! I quit the game!
MGTOW in a nutshell. I'm sorry you couldn't find a good girl

because men and women have unrealistic bargaining positions in the pursuit of relationships, which of course justifies my future quest in world domination over all human beings

They got us while we were out fighting the war.

>At college
>Wasn't sure of an advisor lady's marital status so called her by her first name
>"Don't call me by my first name."
>Ok, call her Mrs.
>"I'm not married, don't call me Mrs."
>Ok, ask a different advisor what the dealio is with referring to women
>Looks at me with confused disgust, like it's something offensive to ask
>Finally says it's proper to just refer to women as Ms. if you don't know
>Ok, call my professor Ms.
>"I'm married, don't call me Ms."

I've got a fucking phobia about this now, I hate how women can complicate things.

you tried

sage this whole shit thread

I wish pain upon women.

Imagine the smell

Jesus fuck, what the hell is her problem?
Imagine being this triggered by this slightly problematic (mrs)identification. She really should unpack this and examine

#metoo is the bastardized trend between 2nd wave feminism and consumerism and its was t-boned by 3rd wave tumblrinas who didn't want only rich white gurls to be heard so they raided every comment section of every major news outlet they could cling onto. Ironically, for all that talk of intersectionality, the afro-feminists got left to there own devices fighting off a paralyzing display of two faced racism from the democratic party.

And it was all started by gamergate and our grandchildren are going to demand we atone for their faggotry

Attached: 1540074800590.gif (497x373, 489K)

Your girlfriend and her friends aren't cat ladies, then, are they? So what does your story have to do with my point?

Attached: old fashioned trollop.jpg (1125x2436, 149K)

You retarded? Look at their hand.

>spend 5 sentences in angry indignation over people using a "wrong" title when trying to be polite.
>Happy Monday :)

Can you really blame her? Look at the options she has for marriage nowadays. Pic related. Plus those are cute cats she's got there.

Attached: change research workers photos jews polling group liberals soyboys bugmen polls research.jpg (1285x1943, 356K)

2 of her friends are. They're just not interested in "the classic life" of getting knocked up and staying at home. They both make 90k a year. Both have 3 cats and one has a dog as well. Completely normal and well-functioning people.

Sorry, I'm not a hand fetishist.

And why would you expect her to love beings she's been indoctrinated her whole life to see as the enemy, as rapists, destroyers, figures of fear?

It's a shit world the jews have created.

How old are they?

Protip: 29 year men that are unmarried and completely single are just as bad. You're either a whore monger or an undesirable if you're single at that age.

True. Dog couples are actually worse than cat ladies in many cases. As in, their asshole dogs often bite.

>You don't deserve me anyway

Bye toddler.

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (900x900, 58K)

>not just saying "hey bitch" when you want their attention

>Wonder if she is on any depression/anxiety meds.
She is suffering from crippling depression. Her social media and activist garbage is her way to cope.

The one with the dog is 27. The one without is 25. My gf is 24. Both friends have frozen eggs if they decide they want kids later. This is completely normal for women in graduate STEM programs...

Joke's on you. I did find a great one, been with her for 8 years, marrying her soon. Though I dont know what I would do if we broke up. Knowing women as I do know, I cant see me having the energy to find a new one

Enjoy your throat cancer.

Because so few of you are capable of giving a woman what she needs, in any sense.

Physician heal thyself and all that. I mean who let all this shit get so out of hand? White men, that's who. We were in control. Who else should we really blame? It's time to fucking turn it around.

Single people over 25 shouldnt have voting rights

>knowing women
Knowing the village whores and your sister doesn't make you know women, lol.

lol might want to inform them freezing eggs is a really low success rate

you're a fedora