REES MOGG = UK'S MACHIAVELLI?

I knew about Nigel Farage...

But i Never heard of this guy until today .(father of six) Hard to tell what to think of him (i.e. if he's "our" guy or not.) I've only watched 5 vids of his and i think i have a mancrush.

I've rarely seen, a politician that is so....In control of his victims (or debaters). He gives them hope, then humiliates them in such a zen-like manner.

His approach, His demeanor , his calmness, The guy never loses his patience and yet politely seduces, embarrasses his victims without them realizing it.

The guy is able to be against gay marriage without being demonized. Which is an amazing feat. What's his real power level ?

he uses his opponent's own moral hypocrisy and logic to his advantage, this guy is a fucking genius !

Sometimes, his opponents are aware that they're getting owned, and yet...They're not necessarily super pissed about it or getting hysterical because he owns them in such a gentlemanlike manner that it's hard not to look like the bad guy by demonizing him or his ideas.

He psychologically owns them first...and thus, disarms critics, in such an elegant way.

Here's the Guardian's hit piece on the guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=emJdYSRoNV0

Now Just listen to this guy.

1 - Owns an "Academic expert"
youtube.com/watch?v=24AL62yFXVg

2 - On "liberal bigotry"
youtube.com/watch?v=y0LE7R_FHy0

His tactical debating skills are just a plesure to watch. He again, he goes their way, gives them points, then turns the table playing their own game without them getting vexed or going batshit insane. He frustrates them a lot though.

3 - ROASTING Libtards
youtube.com/watch?v=h7GazJsyWw8

4- BBC Reporter Insults Rees-Mogg, watch how he responds
youtube.com/watch?v=5Sym4bp10vo

Attached: rees-mogg_tophat.jpg (1000x978, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oN2Xs-MvxLw
youtube.com/watch?v=OzwysRMuWrk
youtube.com/watch?v=I4w7W-rduZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=LLObEJnDve4
youtube.com/watch?v=WE6WC_BVZ4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=h7GazJsyWw8
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-46448299
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nils_Taube
youtube.com/watch?v=kr74pr1EtZg
youtube.com/watch?v=32feQ1k4XIQ&t=0s&list=LLjQo_T470BJCdn8v5QiolJA&index=334
youtube.com/watch?v=szGxq3pvJPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He worked for the Rothschild. His dad was responsible for slandering Enoch Powell whom had to give up politics. Mogg is just another self serving MP cunt that needs to hang with the rest of the traitors.

Attached: Moog Enoch Powell.jpg (602x848, 225K)

>He worked for the Rothschild. His dad was responsible for slandering Enoch Powell whom had to give up politics. Mogg is just another self serving MP cunt that needs to hang with the rest of the traitors.

Not our guy then...But damn he's scary good ! (as a debater and a manipulator)

next Enoch when?

>He worked for the Rothschild. His dad was responsible for slandering Enoch Powell whom had to give up politics

Not sure how true that is. I mean, why is he pushing a more nationalist agenda than a rothchilds approved political stance. He's even againt bailouts for large company's.

I'm not saying people should trust him (He is a thorough bred tory), but he could get us the outcome we want. If he served one term as PM a lot of problems would be solved.

Multiple millionaire betting his hedge fund on UK collapse after Brexit who wants to privatise the NHS

A cunt

I reckon the UK's politician scene has been infiltrated so hard that anyone with even a semblance to Enoch will be either black listed from employment or end up in prison. I'd like to hear some opinions from Bongs on this.

Attached: 1501417702711.jpg (1288x652, 379K)

Thank you for this thread OP.
I've heard of this guy before, a few months back.
Never watched videos though, going to do that now and report back.

He's a freemason.
Smart.
But dangerous.

I'd only trust him if he had a leash.

Attached: h_54226682-1200x628.jpg (1200x628, 100K)

Thread's dead?
Sad.
youtube.com/watch?v=oN2Xs-MvxLw

See you guys next space.

>He's a freemason.
>Smart.
sad to hear...

BUT ...(and i'm not defending him)
He fucking nails it here
youtube.com/watch?v=OzwysRMuWrk

and especially
youtube.com/watch?v=I4w7W-rduZ8

and (about theresa may)
youtube.com/watch?v=LLObEJnDve4

So i guess he's playing a double game.
Yes, probably just another politicians who's defending his interests when it suits him. But that's a smart fellow for sure.

>if he's "our" guy
not wearing that hat he isn't, total closet case

>damn he's scary good
with the amount of money going to tavistock you would hope so

There is nothing not to like with him

He is a Catholic, and Catholics are automatically excommunicated if they become a freemason. Sauce on your claim?

He just plays the part of the traditional man, much like the popes, all while working to push the liberal revolution forward. There is not a once of the world of Tradition in that man.

Attached: 1525759561603.png (647x672, 294K)

He's a controlled opponent. He will never be allowed to advance any higher on account of him being Catholic.

TAKE THE MOGG PILL

his father co-wrote this book. high level red pills inside

Attached: 71NpRyx-iVL.jpg (1400x2146, 210K)

of course he's not our fucking guy

does he recognise the threat to white europe? no. is he against the anti-white western world order? no. so what's the fucking point?

source

>sovereign individual
go back to Jow Forumsjordanpeterson faggot

ah... i see you haven't read the book

That top hat is really sharp. We need to bring back this style of cloths

Listening to him speak.
Watching his mannerisms.
He seems like a low-mid-level player in this game.
So it doesn't really matter what he's doing or what his interests are.

I think though, that he might represent the next step 'forward' for Britain.

there is no forward for britain, it's all downwards from here until we descend into ethnic conflict or are occupied by another country

Mogg is the sliest fox in the UK. absolutely love it though

What kind of redpills?
Isn't this book connected to Thiel somehow?

Well you already have both, though not openly.
I reckon if the tele went out for a few days it'd happen though.

He will be the nest PM. Save my words

He's a twat.

He's a devout Catholic too and named his children after Popes.

He seems interesting, but if you into some of stances, I'm not sure they'd be beneficial to the UK. For example, he's pro the idea of high-toryism - i.e. a way for elites to remain the elites without scrutiny from the underclasses.

Hey fucktard. I'll make it easy for you. No one is /yourguy/. No one, not even those in your immediate are /yourguys/. So why is some fucking politician going to give a shit about you, dumbfuck? Fucking end yourself.

>youtube.com/watch?v=OzwysRMuWrk
>hahaha hahaa aahahah ano no no we're not
i said this brexit day
100%
it will be meaningless
all the UK will do is keep paying everything
it's all about slavery

he's ok, but here he looks like he prefers to be smug and right, rather than someone that's actually doing the right thing
why aren't the names of these traitors always underneath them
they will ALWYAS pay money to the EU
ALWAYS

((Oh vey! I hope these goys buy this))
Mogg is a religious family man. Even if he’s a complete shill, the advertisement of those values are better than almost any other politician. And I don’t think he’s a shill

Based Dutch, destroyer of shills

You're absolutely right. And most Brits, particularly boomers, like it this way.

He's a step in the right direction. But it's probably too late for that.
At this point we need accelerationism. Vote Corbyn.

he refuses to take that role. and I don't blame him. pms can never win.

It's so weird how Piers Morgan and Jacob Rees-Mogg are both Catholics, and yet, they can have so different views and values. At least based Mogg openly opposes gay marriage and abortion.

youtube.com/watch?v=WE6WC_BVZ4Q

If anyone is stupid enough to think Rees Mogg isn't bought and sold by Jews like all the remnants of the Norman aristocracy. Jews literally gave him 100 million euro, reflect on that. He's controlled.

>mogg
>machiavelli
jesus christ lad, nigel sold us out, mogg sold us out, boris sold us out
the only two people we have now is Gerard Batten and Tommy Robinson, and many dismiss the latter as a jewish/nazi shill

He at least talks like an old school reactionary, which I like.

Based
Good eye. He's a manipulative piece of shit, another rootless cosmopolitan

To those of you who believe that JRM will be the next PM, allow me to burst your bubble. In order to become a leadership candidate for the Conservative Party, you have to be approved by a secret committee of leading party figures. These figures all absolutely despise JRM with every fiber of there being because JRM is actually a conservative and not a Blairite.

However, let's throw this out the window and assume that he becomes the leader of the party. The average anglo will never vote for him purely because of his accent and unashamed aristocratic heritage. Anglos are so tribal that they hate people who live 10 minutes down the road and have the slightest difference in accent/dialect. Even middle class people resent him, but working/underclass will detest him the most (leave voters included). He could say all the right things but it won't penetrate the dense anglo skull. So if there was a general election, Corbyn could come out with a policy of death camps for the white working class and he would still win a landslide result, purely because the opponent is posh, wealthy and highly sophisticated.

This is the absolute state of British political discourse.

Attached: 1522772165138.png (734x1018, 71K)

Jeremy Corbyn will win and kill all whites and capitalists, God save the queen

>Jews literally gave him 100 million euro, reflect on that. He's controlled.
im gonna need some sauce on that mario

>youtube.com/watch?v=h7GazJsyWw8

>watch this
>bretty gud
>about 3:20 in
>"I think democracy is a good thing"

fucking dropped

He's what Englishmen are supposed to be like.

>Jeremy Corbyn
Do you know what filth is in the Labour party?

Attached: 1528908972982.jpg (710x960, 76K)

Attached: 1515223506887.jpg (540x674, 70K)

Fuck that's kinda hot

Why does he look like Mueller?

Attached: gettyimages-170852611.jpg (3515x2263, 1.38M)

>remnants of the Norman aristocracy
Is he actually? He is a Catholic. Is Piers Morgan also a Norman Catholic? Farage also talked about having French origins

Farage is the biggest cuckold in British politics, He’s quit UKIP because he thinks tommy Robinson and Sargon are far right

>Reply
I can't stand that fucking women.

He quit Ukip literally a day or so after Brexit won because his job was done. Had fuck all to do with Tommy or Sargon

He stepped down as leader but stayed in the party after brexit, now he has quit the party altogether and wants to start UKIP lite bbc.com/news/uk-politics-46448299

You're way to easily impressed. Go back to throwing stones with the yellow vests, moron.

classic yank iq

Tommy Robinson is a spy

>worked for rothschilds
Citation needed

Mogg is brexits last hope

>catholic
>mason

Get a load of this guy. What is up with the shills today?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg
>Career
After graduating from the University of Oxford in 1991, Rees-Mogg worked for the Rothschild investment bank

If he did he certainly wouldn’t fucking say so you imbecile.

Catholics are not allowed to be freemasons user. He is actually a fundamentalist catholic.

Farage is Hueguenot not Norman. Different group separated by about 500 years.

He is as cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University

Oh wait there's more.
>After graduating from the University of Oxford in 1991, Rees-Mogg worked for the Rothschild investment bank under
>Nils Taube
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nils_Taube
>Baron Nils Taube was Britain's longest serving fund manager. A colleague of George Soros and advisor to Lord Rothschild, he also anticipated the 1987 stockmarket crash

>Mogg isn't a 1488 racist knuckledragger so he's clearly a Marxist still working for the globalist NWO

He doesnt have to tick every box to qualify as /ourguy/

He is a Rotarian

Well it seems you have something. I am however dubious, working at a place doesn’t neccisarily mean you are /oneofthem/

fag

Attached: black irish.jpg (190x250, 14K)

A LARPer?

A rootless cosmopolitan with 6 children who lives in the shires and argues for national sovereignty and traditional sexual morality?

Why is Rees-Mogg a Catholic though? I read that his father was an Anglican and that his mother was an Irish American Catholic

He's a high frequency vibrating ultra lizard from another dimension. His "skin" is made of the same stuff pineal glands are made of.

Attached: gallery-1504708991-jacob-rees-mogg.jpg (480x319, 17K)

Mogg! Based guy. If there is no hard Brexit or become a satellite colony of the EU then we are screwed. "We" being the UK of course.

If there is a hard Brexit, Mogg and the other Brexiters are our only hope if Mrs May won't do that.

Attached: brexit needs you.jpg (1920x1150, 353K)

How many sons have ruined their fathers legacy?

He doesn't approve of homosexuality.

Yeah he is came up during the anti-gay thing
>the absolute state of things when good Protestant lads need to look to a catholic for leadership

I like Rees-Mogg but for Christ's sake, look at that mug

Attached: Mogg-Mugg.jpg (460x288, 24K)

"He could have discussed these matters in reasonable and prudent terms"

He wasn't angry at what he said, he was angry at what him saying it meant politically. All the armchair politicians are merely pure dictators without a semblance of a clue about what they themselves are.

> I would tell everyone to just stop fucking about and get shit done, it's not hard

he is not ourguy he is a faggot.

He's brilliant, he would make such a fantastic PM.
Obviously he's not much to say on things like white replacement, immigration, Islam etc, but he's a very clever guy all the same, and owns the libtards any time he's in a debate. Makes every other politician in the Commons look a fool. The irony is, it was he who was ridiculed (for being old fashioned and 'out of touch') by his peers since 2010 when he was first elected until sort of this time last year, when Mogg mania took hold and he became an emerging Brexiteer hero. He's a trad patriot. He's made a shit load of money already in business before he got into politics and so is completely incorruptible. Definitely /ourguy/, although dont expect him to fly against immigration until he's PM. I really do think one day he will be

Attached: Mogg.jpg (1500x2000, 701K)

Most Anglo Americans are part Norman too, it doesn't really mean anything

Because the Anglican church is gay

5- The Moggcast (on ConservativeHome)
youtube.com/watch?v=kr74pr1EtZg

6- His maiden speech to Parliament after being elected for the first time (It's the best maiden speech ever. Fact)
youtube.com/watch?v=32feQ1k4XIQ&t=0s&list=LLjQo_T470BJCdn8v5QiolJA&index=334

Attached: IMG_0833.png (400x509, 210K)

He worked for the fucking Rothschilds you retard. He's just another kiked banker faggot. You need someone who will actually do something to fix your country, not some cock gobbling Jew.

>Jow Forums
>nuance

pfff hahaha, bet this guy is a kike shill

This.

It's irritating that unironic capitalist ideologues are considered 'le based and le redpilled'. It's part of why I thought that Tucker Carlson interview was important, since it seems to me that people on the right need to start deciding where their priorities really are rather than just siding with literally anyone who 'isn't a leftist'.

In other words, not being a leftist in and of itself doesn't mean someone is good. Idiots in brit/pol/ shilled for May....

Implying that's a bad thing.

They naturally want to put together a British Trump.

And just because the Rothschilds take a public position on something does not mean that is want the actually want. They know perfectly well the public views them as the 'bad guys'.
Have they haven't heard of deception?

Daily reminder: Several labour run child protection services have been placing young english girls (never boys) as young as 8 and 9 years old into the care of Muslim foster homes, as Muslims cannot adopt in accordance with islamic law they are instead being given legal custody of the children, and are then marrying them in sharia courts. This is happening right across the UK and has been for decades.

Tommy Robinson is a pro-Israel stooge. Isn't it obvious?

youtube.com/watch?v=szGxq3pvJPQ

you are correct

He's just a pro EU faggot, disregard

Attached: stone.jpg (750x600, 30K)