LOL he fell for the Asian waifu meme...

youtube.com/watch?v=pHWb2NHzo4k

Attached: leidaeric.jpg (1024x759, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wen9pI8iDZU
youtube.com/watch?v=n2kviE5D2GE
youtube.com/watch?v=a5YJyCbWqOw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ex3cebOToUU
reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/a6ab8a/white_man_angrily_screams_at_his_asian_wife_this/
youtube.com/watch?v=6z4vBwpL_1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Asian waifu thing ain't that bad.

THAT THING IS SIDEWAYS!!

Lol, the daughter helped the dad when he was homeless.

Now this asian cunt brings her son (who is 100% indonesian and not this guys biological child), and tries to make him stop paying child support to all his kids, and kicks his biological children out to make room for her own bastard.

Dude allows it, and is cucked into oblivion.

This bogan also fell for the azn meme.

What possesses a man to do this? It's like he thinks just white women are the problem, so if he thinks he goes with another race of woman he'd be fine

Attached: 1540400013426.jpg (900x301, 99K)

Attached: 2p3th5.jpg (706x381, 65K)

cringe

Holy fuck, that guy's Youtube channel.
That man is living in hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2kviE5D2GE

He feel even harder

Most Hapa children are better off as orphans. They either get a white supremacist father, or a cunt of a mother, sometimes both. Sure, every now and then, you have a fully functioning WMAF combination but most of the time it's...

Beta, ugly white guy who couldnt get a white girl because he's autistic, fat, short, balding, etc.
+
Green-card chasing, gold-digging whore

Western culture only makes asian women worse, because it encourages entitled women to work the system in their favor. Like most women, asian women are obsessed with money, class, and status, but more so with asian women because they think themselves as inferior because they aren't white.

ahhaha, yup

see Top kek, this one is even the "ideal ones" Jow Forums worships. She is imported straight from china - she is not raised in the west...

>U DU NOT COK
>U DON'T CLEEN
>U DON'T FACK
>AND U DON'T SACK

Attached: 1534271028980.jpg (235x250, 10K)

I WANT TO GET WHAT I WANT RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=a5YJyCbWqOw

women lol, amarite fellas?

Attached: jesusguns.jpg (480x417, 70K)

>tattoos
She's damaged. He should have seen the signs.

Why the fuck are hapas so whiny, pathetic, and self-loathing?

Wow. White men are fucking faggots, siding witha gook ass bitch over his own bio daughter? LOL. next time I see a WMAF pairing I'm going to ask the white male if he has kicked his bio children out for her bastards.

Attached: ohno.jpg (284x177, 10K)

Holy shit dude, this is tragic

Attached: IMG_20181216_164139.jpg (1080x356, 110K)

if you cooked the rice, atleast put in your own salmon in her ricecooker

These are the faces of MGTOW

Attached: 1492864441960.png (968x733, 206K)

>sea monkey
>asian
pick one

Holy shit... The gook owns everything, doesn't even work.. Sends all HIS money to her family in China, and on top of this she doesn't give a shit... All she does is lay in her bed and spends all her time with the phone..

The only thing he legally owns is the clothes on his back... Top kek

I married a chinese girl who was in my class at university.

These men picked trash human beings based on looks.

I got a software developer wife who earns as much as me and also still does all the housework.

topkek. I don't get why white males just don't do sex tourism in asian countries and keep that shit there instead of importing the gook fucks.

>you don't fuck and you don't suck
city slickers btfo

Attached: 1536530705069.png (1234x1134, 225K)

Yeah no shit.
>i want 7k bedroom set
>1 bouquet at my wedding is gonna cost $800
>fuck your court ordered document that says to pay child support
>support me, even though my family is stupid fucking rich with butlers and whatnot.

They shit on their ancestry too.. To clean that offspring out and make it white again is fucking 10 generations at least of polluting other white's genepool...

Top kek, kicks the children out. His daughter actually took him in when he was homeless... But now the new wife thinks the daughter is competing with her indonesian son, so she is getting "rid" of his kids one by one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ex3cebOToUU

Attached: seeraaa moon.png (565x599, 97K)

>i wonder if green card was what it was all about
Kek , stupid burger.

Well I'm here and married. We're keeping our noses above the water, for now at least.

Here's a redpill about race, thots and marriage.

It's like taking care of a garden: if you invest in it, care for it, and arent a retard, with some luck it might turn out ok.

They can pollute their genes in Thailand or Indonesia for all I care, but importing more 3rd world shit fucks should be a no-no.

>90 day fiancé
based

This. Exactly. But usually they fucking import them... That is the issue here..

On top of this the offspring almost ALWAYS votes Democrat or left-wing. Asian-Americans for instance votes Democrat as much as fucking JEWS do.

basing your opinion off a cable TV reality show where people are paid to make drama

Shipping costs on that chunky chink must've been expensive

What would happen if the guy with the russian and a baby really did get the russian born baby a us citizenship..does he really think hes going to just take the baby to america without the mother? Isnt that kidnapping? Im legit curious of the legal implications if he did that. Cause right now hes laying his story out that hes gonna make the baby a us citizen, and then leave to america with the baby and no mother. Would russia intervene, or would america? Or would america just turn a blind eye?

>Pinoy
>Asian
If she's not a citizen already don't bother.

Lol i bet his daughter browses here too. Some of the that shit about..this is america go back to your country lol

It's even funnier because he's an ex muhreen too.
You'd think he'd be a tough guy who keeps his woman in line and don't take no shit, but nah just a continuation of bad life choices. Quite sad actually.

It is kidnapping. It is illegal. However, I don't want to sound like some white knight - but dude really would be dangerous for the baby.

He wants to touch it without washing his hands (baby is born through cesarian, so it has lower immunity) on top of this he told her she shouldn't feed the baby, because "the baby can wait"... no Steven, the baby cannot wait, babies need to eat every 2 hours...

Nigger please, its actually pretty based to see all the faggots who truly marry just for citizenship. Its fucking comical and most the time you can tell as soon as it begins.

this is unironically pretty spot on for most WMAF relationships

Attached: chinese women.png (589x635, 357K)

Considering Bush and Trump I'm not sure that's bad.

Yeah. Im southern MD and word in the street is that hes just a dumb ass kid living from couch to couch, who went to ocean city for senior week..got bitch pregnant, and now hes trying to be le based, but his past shows hes just a dumb ass SMIB millenial.

The problem here is she comes from a wealthy family who has servants and expects to be waited on hand and foot. She's spoiled, which is the opposite of what you want from an Asian waifu.

Dudes an idiot and going to literally kill his child if he gets what he wants
>Tonight on tlc; negligent infantcide
Kinda feel bad for comrade roastie, but well that's what happens. Hopefully she finds someone better to raise the child because he would definitely raise it to be a total faggot like him (if it survives him that is)

>marry a disgusting insectoid wife
>surprised when she's a massive golddigging cunt.
>Amerimutts.

Attached: El Goblino generator.webm (720x404, 2.87M)

>youtube.com/watch?v=n2kviE5D2GE
can someone explain what the fuck is going on this vid?

He didnt even marry a cute jap, he married an SEA goblin lol. I'll never understand this shit, if you're at the point of importing a fucking rice beaner you might as well just import a Ukrainian or Russian woman, they'll treat you like shit too but at least they'll be attractive.

prelude to wife murder/suicide.

White mans isolation

yo, my white ass is technically hapa, whitest hapa ever. Most of the women i've dated were asian, can't stand the entitlement here. Thing is the ones I dated were from Asia proper. I'm debating just marrying out there and staying put, things in the USA are getting really scary anyway and Europe is going to be crazy for a while. People can say what they want, but for a buddhist country like Japan, with all the disadvantages and fucked up shit they have culturally to outdo the USA and countries like Germany by having conservative citizens and culture sure says a lot to me. That and god damn, the USA has so many single mom thots and with the red flag gun siezure gun laws no thanks. Know a few guys here who will date them and a few more who were ruined, men here are just up a shit creek when it comes to women.

>When she acts like this, I start to wonder if the green card was what it was all about
O O F
O
F

Yup, this. Don't you guys have sex-ed in the US? Like how to deal with a baby? I mean everyone who has had a kid literally knows how fragile they are in those first months.

Sometimes they die randomly even, one really has to be careful as a parent.

I don't see why the dumbass just didn't date an American instead he imported. Must be the leftover of cuck authority from the military

First I thought they were divorced and she was trying to shake him down for more child support, but as it turns out they are only planning the marriage. This retard should rejoice there is still time and kick her back to whatever chingchong land she came from, instead he is trying to negotiate with this insufferable cunt. I guess some men are just destined to be brainless cucks.

Attached: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (524x336, 28K)

Attached: image.jpg (900x926, 103K)

Yeah, the biggest problem is quality women are few and far between and are almost always taken by the time you meet them. I know a chick who is very high quality but shes been married since she was 18 and has 4 kids. Her man locked her down big time, smart guy.

>Aussie manchild fell for the tight asian pussy meme.

If she was a western white, she would have already cheated, divorced, and put the baby on hormone blockers. Asians respond only to power, and he is a spineless whining beta faggot. Of course she lost all respect for him. But he could be the most upstanding alpha chad and any judaized western roastie, even a solid 5, would still destroy him as an exercise of power. He's incredibly lucky she's giving him the chance to man up and start exercising some control.

>buy third world wife you have nothing in common with
>surprised when shes a golddigging whore
i will never feel bad for these fags.

Those are different boys. She declined every other white boy too. You shouldn't take it personally.

Her father is wealthy (the family has live-in servants who do everything for them), and the boyfriend is poor. The girl's family tried to convince her to go back to Indonesia and find someone with more money.

But I don't know, maybe it's all a really elaborate ruse, although he's still a strange target because he has almost no money to offer. More likely she's targeting him for citizenship, especially for her son.

i always watch 90 day fiance why does colt wear lipstick and have tits tho

My friend married a half Vietnamese woman. She is so perfect and beautiful. Big tits, juicy ass, pretty feet and perfect teeth and smile. He gets blown several times a week as well as laid. He told me he’s burnt out on sex. How’s that even possible? She’s a Christian and they attend church 2-3 times a week. The only downside is she can’t cook for shit. Please explain why I wouldn’t want that? I married a trad German girl from a wealthy family. She is very beautiful and would do anything to please me when we were dating. Once we had kids She let her body go, and I have gotten a bj 20 times in 16 years. Sex is twice a month, maybe! Meanwhile I find myself fapping to my friends wife. Feels bad, man. Mfw I wish I had a time machine

Attached: C9DC7EB7-8C4E-4E34-930A-21B6EABF9261.jpg (1242x756, 799K)

>Has traditional Asian waifu
>Gets upset that he has to support a traditional lifestyle of her being a stay at home mom
Whos expectations are the more unreasonable?

They're discussing this on some asian reddit and siding with the wife.

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/a6ab8a/white_man_angrily_screams_at_his_asian_wife_this/

>half Vietnamese
There you go, best of both worlds

The guy in question has been married multiple times, has 3 kids with different WHITE women, pays child support to one, and you think this is fucking normal.

>asian waifu
First, all men should had checked his marry potential partner like a security clearance ffs. Searched her by nook and cranny.
>how do you met together (at your country while she was a foreigner or you at her country)
>how did she approaches you, could you read her sublimated intentions?
>age, hobbies (if she ever mentions shopping, prepare to get robbed)
>her past dating experience (how many ex for example)
Many more. If she really likes you, she will answer without any hesitation to divert the questions. Because if she did, there is something that she wants to hide.
Speaking of asian, fucking learn their cultural, nations trivia. Things like how family is being perceived by them (just father, mother children. Or includes other family members). Fuckin check their poverty level since all women loves green papers. (the reason SEAniggress and mainlanders had their notorious reputations as gold digger)

How come she doesn’t give sex any
more? That’s mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=6z4vBwpL_1o

i want a latina waifu

Just the pure fact that shes breast feeding..and he thinks hes gonna put a breastfeeding infant on a plane without the mother..is almost child endangerment as well. Hes a typical fucking idiot from Maryland. NO FUCKING COMMON SENSE

nice laarp you got there m8, seems like a romantic novel of some sort, top kek

it's cause she is actually mostly emotionally and financially abusive, so she looks like the "sane one" while he is freaking out.

Ignoring your husband for 10 years, and only giving him attention when you need money or something - is a form of abuse.

Cause youre colt.

everybody look at this immigrant and judge him

Its america, sp yes you fucking idiot. Why are you making it seem that marriage rates s down and divorce rates are up.

> Don't you guys have sex-ed in the US? Like how to deal with a baby?
American sex-ed focuses on how NOT to have babies, not how to to take care of them.

I think she has self esteem issues. Who knows, man. I’ve tried talking to her etc and it doesn’t change. I have NEVER said anything negative about it to her, and I always tell her she’s beautiful. She says I’m a liar cause she “knows she’s chubby” etc. I go to the gym regularly and diet...I try to look good for her. I am faced with opportunities to fuck some qt’s but I stay strong. How long should I wait before dipping my wick in someone else? I am having a very hard time avoiding the temptations.

he get cucked in his own house

How many people remember getting a fucking 5lb sugar bag to carry around when in school? They dont do that shit anymore.

No larp/bait, user. Gods honest truth.

Right. Do NOT get shit tier asians. Indonesian.. pina.. thai etc are all trash.

Korean if they have had no surgery. No tattoos.. no western attitude.

Japs (i know fuck all about... Just fucked one stunning one).

Hong Kong chinese are pretty chill but are kinda gross and untidy... Mainland chinese can be traditional but quite demanding(expectant that the man not be a western ss0yy boy.

Taiwanese are a bit child minded...

Overall.. avoid the fucking scumbag ones and you are sweet.

>those Slipknot masks in his garage

MY SIDES

Attached: 1381721979855.jpg (414x290, 181K)

If not laarp:

I think you should tell her exactly what you wrote here.. That you are starting to get attracted to others, because your sexual needs aren't met. That will 100% motivate her to fix the situation.

Pretty much this. Do not get a wife from a shithole country because they are only looking forward to their resident visa's to escape before said shitholes.

Aw man, how did he not consider murdering her violently with no traces back to him?

>not having a perfect plan to make her dissapear before you marry
Thats the best prenup you can have.

I mean say it in a normal way too, not too blunt, something like:

"I am unhappy with our sex life, we have too little sex. I find you attractive and it bothers me that we have so little sex. I have even started to find uglier asians attractive just because my needs aren't met, I'm starting to be attracted to others, we have to do something to fix this, because I cannot go on like this."

What about northwestern light-skinned second generation Indian girls?

Aww poor Moshe

Swear to god I have. I even threatened to cheat. She caught one of her friends texting me nudes, and she still didn’t feel the need to fix things. She knows that the courts in the US would gut me and strip custody of my kids.

>literal cuckshed

jesus christ

Someone made a distinction, I don't remember the two buckets, but between northern Asians and southern Asians. Southern being something to avoid.

There are two kinds of couples here the Canadian born successful pretty loyal oriental chick who only goes for good looking successful white dudes and the shit tier immigrant Asians with either busted out old dudes or shit tier whiteys

>avoid the fucking scumbag ones and you are sweet
than how would they get drama for their show
every single guy on that show who goes after an Asian has already been married and has kids with a white women.

The video where she and the daughter talk in Chinese and they don't even say bye to the dad as they leave. Is this China's way of a soft invasion? Have a kid with a beta white guy to get legal status in a country, divorce him and take his assets whilst furthering Chinese domination of Australia...

I always lol at these retards worshipping Korean women and KPop idols. Korean women are some of the WORST women in the world after white western women.