UN migration compact will be binding!

Mama Merkel admitted it. The migration compact will be binding after the vote in the UN.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnX6uBFySEY&feature=youtu.be

It's at the very end don't miss it.
Translation is correct and even left leaning Swiss media aceppt it (German text)

m.tagesanzeiger.ch/articles/5c152065ab5c3757d1000001

Attached: images(22).jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/pga/72/wp-content/uploads/sites/51/2018/07/migration.pdf
france24.com/en/20181211-brazil-bolsonaro-pull-out-un-migration-pact-january-refugee-venezuela
nytimes.com/1997/02/27/business/job-insecurity-of-workers-is-a-big-factor-in-fed-policy.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dFTOY1iojvU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_"Hooton_Plan"
youtu.be/084irEAQrLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously, what was/is Merkel's official justification for open border/pro migration policy?

Jew money

>people though it wouldn't be binding.
LMAO

It might be, but they dont serve it publicly. My question was what's the publicly given justification for her open border policy.

Attached: super mario.jpg (1086x604, 92K)

Who cares about official. Politicians lie, to state the very obvious. The real reason is clear. They want to import votes and change demographics for that main reason. Again they're politicians, this directly affects them.
They plan to promise a bunch of brown people, lots of gibs, as they have been doing now, that white people pay for, in exchange for creating a reliable voting bloc demographic that will always support them. They're already do this. It's not a theory. It's reality and happening every day.

full text of UN migration pact for any lawfags that would like to point out anything out
>un.org/pga/72/wp-content/uploads/sites/51/2018/07/migration.pdf

this is a necessary step to uncuck all the white people who have never lived with niggers and think their is nothing wrong with immigration.
when their neighborhood that used to be spotless has trash scattered everywhere, when they used to leave their doors unlocked but now will have anything not bolted to the ground stolen.
when their daughters are raped and murdered and when their welfare state is bankrupt.
only then will they wake up.
it might be to late, but its the only way for most of the west to get it in their head that they are digging their own grave.

merkel's own policy was more left than the VN at some point.

Attached: 76848646.jpg (3285x2190, 1012K)

bump

I mean it's like people were throwing themselves to reach here but atleast we won't have to worry about that slim possibity anymore

france24.com/en/20181211-brazil-bolsonaro-pull-out-un-migration-pact-january-refugee-venezuela

Vn?

Oficially i think there is none. I imagine it would be something with humanitarian reasons. Obviously it's because the (((economy))) needs people who do jobs without asking for higher comoensation.
Look at what Greenspan former head of fed said

nytimes.com/1997/02/27/business/job-insecurity-of-workers-is-a-big-factor-in-fed-policy.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dFTOY1iojvU

enforcing the hooton plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_"Hooton_Plan"
>In 1943, Hooton had an article entitled "Breed War Strain Out of Germans" published in the New York newspaper PM. In the article he proposed four measures with an objective to "destroy German nationalism and aggressive ideology while retaining and perpetuating desirable German biological and sociological capacities". Hooton wrote these measures as follows:
>Execute or imprison for life all leaders of the Nazi party; permanently exile all professional army officers.
>For a period of 20 years or more utilize the bulk of the present German army as rehabilitation labor units in devastated areas of the Allied Nations in Europe and elsewhere. [...] They might be allowed the privilege of naturalization upon evidence of good behavior. The single men should be permitted to marry only women of the country of their abode or naturalization.
>The families of the men already married should remain in Germany for a period of years, but might eventually be permitted to join the fathers. The latter should not be allowed to return to Germany. The objects of this measure include reduction of the birth rate of "pure" Germans, neutralization of German aggressiveness by outbreeding, and denationalization of indoctrinated individuals.
>Break up the German Reich into several states [...] permitting each, after a suitable interval of supervision and government by the Allied Nations, to choose its own form of non-Fascist government. The object of this measure is to destroy the national framework of unified German aggression.
>During the period of supervision and occupation of the several states by armies and civilian staffs of the Allied Nations, encourage members of these groups to intermarry with the German women and to settle there permanently. During this period encourage also the immigration and settlement in the German states of non-German nationals, especially males.[10]

Attached: refugeecrisis 2.png (765x283, 91K)

Who will enforce it? Germany’s army?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. That’s funny.

Lawful here.

The main problem with the pact is that it erases the distinction between migrants and refugees, thus effectively giving refugees the same status as migrants while at the same time making it easier for migrants to immigrate as they’re immigrating on the same terms as refugees.

In the long run this means that refugees will not be deported once their home countries are safe, and migrants will also be let in more easily. This it the political outcome even though it doesn’t say so in the text directly. It is very likely at least to be the result of removing the distinction between refugees and migrants.

Also: It is a political agreement, thus politically binding, and therefore law makers have to considerate the agreement when revisioning immigration laws. The same goes for the courts who are likely to take the pact into consideration.

Europe will turn black goy and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Your culture will perish

I'm confused. Didn't she recently admit that multiculturalism didn't work and that it was a mistake to let in all the refugees?

Why would you need to enforce anything
Just keep the borders open.

She says that before every election cycle to get re-elected only to continue her genocidal policy one she has secured her position. And the German boomers fall for it because they're fucking sheep.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

holy fuck imagine this happening in Europe and not killing people over this madness

truly the end of your continent

what a bunch of weak pussies you have become

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 46K)

there is no vote in the UN. veto power. this is all a farce so merkel can say this happened and we all just have to deal with it. china wont go through with it and russia probably wont either. trump wouldnt be able to stay president some one would put a bullet in him and his wife and even pence if he let it go to a vote. why pence? because he should have pushed him down some stairs if trump said ima let hungry nigger goat fuckers take over america

lol based Merkel, dumb AfD fuckup

Nice glowface glownigger

lol

>dont do anything!
>just keep bending over and taking it!
>surely this will sort itself out!

behold a Pale Horse, if your dumbass even knows what I'm referencing

So Canadian media lied and called it non binding?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Attached: IMG_8679.jpg (500x500, 62K)

I just started reading the pact but at the very start it says:

4. Refugees and migrants are entitled to the same universal human rights and fundamental
freedoms, which must be respected, protected and fulfilled at all times. However, migrants and
refugees are distinct groups governed by separate legal frameworks. Only refugees are entitled
to the specific international protection as defined by international refugee law. This Global
Compact refers to migrants and presents a cooperative framework addressing migration in all
its dimensions.

They clearly make the distinction here, is there a part of the doc that contradicts this or shows that they do conflate the two with regards to how they should be handled?

You need to be 18 to post here

Let this sink in!

It will sort itself out. The migration pact is just the move that the peoples of Europe need. They must be brought to the absolute brink of extinction. The animal must be cornered before she finally begins to fight back.
This coming chaos is the dance of Shiva.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (500x500, 71K)

tell that to South Africa, or the white woman who was given a citizens arrest on the NYC subway the other day

there are no allies to turn to when you are the only white person in the room

Anybody actually checked it out? I personally like the parts that support migrant integration - basically an introduction how to live in a civilised country.
But white genecide is white genecide.

Yeah that armed revolt of Americans fighting back against 1million plus brown immigrants coming into your country every year legally is going to happen any day now...

Attached: youdontownnothinggoyim.png (699x699, 407K)

Read the whole thing. Do migrants come by boats?
And it's right there in the last sentence. It refers to migrants (refugees and migrants) when these two groups used to be separate

Its like they are trying to cause a civil war in Europe...

No they are just overconfident in their propaganda and their newly created cybernetic feedback loops.

Attached: 1521342723321.jpg (1049x1484, 141K)

>Nice glowface glownigger
Just start again a /chääspol/ & shut up, Adrian Spahr!

Attached: carlos.jpg (880x587, 76K)

It says so, yes, but reading through the document you’ll see that whenever the parties ‘commit’ themselves, only ‘migrants’ are refered to - being both refugees and immigrants.

Holy shit

>b-b-bbut what about America

let me know how that works out for you and the rest of Europe. you people are so pathetic always trying to turn it around on others rather than just admitting how fucked you are and doing something about it. truly beyond saving

I'm just saying you have no basis to pull rank on anyone else because your country can legally own semi-automatic weapons and yet you do nothing. That is more shameful in my opinion.

What does this mean?

Attached: tumblr_lzam24bqs01r4v10mo1_250.gif (250x167, 494K)

Ok let me know how pointing out my situation is going to save you? Lol, you don't care, it's just a race to the bottom for you people.

Spotted the VPN nigger.

How are they going to enforce that law with their army? Oh wait they don’t have one...
youtu.be/084irEAQrLQ

>Ok let me know how pointing out my situation is going to save you?

I could ask you the same question. Just don't be a hypocrite m8, sort your own back yard out before poking into other's affairs and gloating at their supposed weakness while you do nothing.

Was laberisch Du mongo?

>They clearly make the distinction here, is there a part of the doc that contradicts this
No, it's deranged fantasies by rightwing garbage people. Now imagine you fell for all their trash and get clobbered by police in the cold with your fellow white trash for fantasies you swallowed whole lol

Germany was only starting to get swamped with immigrants 40 years after the war though. The first wave was the turks. Thing is, France and Britain, Americas closest allies had much more 3rd world immigration for far longer, so if they are acting on that plan then A: why 40 years later, and B: why didn't they shield themselves and their allies if they knew it was harmful?

You are clearly clueless. But why don’t you just admit that you hate your country and want it to be filled with non-Germans in order to gain some sort of cultural cohesion; which you never had with fellow Germans because you’re a commie lowlife outkast.

time to start killing diplomats

UK and France had an empire with colonies. That's where the migrants cane from they were citizens

lol

Thanks for the pointers. I'm now almost at the end but I think Objective 21 is the dead give-away, combined with the objectives about providing services to 'migrants'.

A migrant is someone who after the migration process should in essence be a regular citizen with the same rights and privileges as any other citizen and not longer be referred to as a 'migrant'. To provide the new citizens with some additional consideration is not completely unreasonable but people that have been turned down should not have access to the services and benefits suggested in the doc.

Only a migrant who has been turned down would have to be returned to country of origin as indicated in point 21.

If a migrant is someone who both can be returned but also needs access to our services then they're at least conflating at which stage people are when the provisions in this document should be applied specifically for migrants, let alone the difference between a migrant and a refugee.

1st world infrastructure + 3rd world wages = high profits.

Merkel is so effective god damn.
wish we had a Merkel in every european country, you losers would be extinct by now.

Attached: Noa-tishby.jpg (706x1024, 134K)

Articles 24-25 states that there’ll be a special implementation control that closely follows the policies of the parties in order to ensure that the new policies are in accordance with the will of the pact. This is called the ‘name and shame policy’.

In other words: we’ll make a non-legally binding pact, but if you don’t follow it closely, we’ll call you out and fine you.

the plan is not western against germany, but kikes against whites. whites are the actual israelites and as such the fake jews try to claim that position for themselves, and to do that they need to get rid of the real ones. all the hate of kikes towards the white man is actually envy because they want to be what we are, not realizing all they need to do is accept jesus as their own to be heir of the promise since lineage, in this regard at least, was declared irrelevant.
so they try to genocide the real chosens so that there are no other contestors to that claim.
and it didnt start 40 years later, as you said, right after the war we got a lot of turks to rebuild here, that was the first wave, and after that they ramped up propaganda and created scenarios justifying everyone taking in extremely many refugees to genocide the white man everywhere

Attached: White Israelites.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

The part on media is interesting:

) Promote independent, objective and quality reporting of media outlets, including internet￾based information, including by sensitizing and educating media professionals on
migration-related issues and terminology, investing in ethical reporting standards and
advertising, and stopping allocation of public funding or material support to media outlets
that systematically promote intolerance, xenophobia, racism and other forms of
discrimination towards migrants, in full respect for the freedom of the media

This is a form of censorship

Fuck that. I don't recognize the UN. Burn it

lol how deranged

Ok I'll spell it out for you since you seem young and might lack the necessary reading comprehension: promote migration or we will cut your funding.

Will US and Israel open their borders too?

UN compacts are incapable of being binding by virtue of the fact that the UN doesn't have an army.

It's not a form of censorship, it's orwell on steroids

We should all just start ignoring the UN entirely, it's a joke and they're fools if they think we'll comply

It's more and more the case actually. A month ago they wrote some sort of warning notice for France to start accepting hijab an stuff. Literally nothing happened.
But if that agreement is legally binding, we must be prepared to pay huge amount of fines for third world shitholes

>60 IQ with shit genetics Muslims can be civilized

Attached: alex chilli.jpg (640x427, 58K)

She is doing the "Rome" shit.
It's the same failing policy that took down rome, it's just that she thinks that she can hold it all toghether with Dystopian tecnology, not realizing that she is handing all of that to islamic people.
AKA ww3, the Hoover Dam disaster, and the nuclear missile in the water submerging an American city.
All of that why?
Cuase she is a leftist, and she doesn't believe in helping families grow.
Germans always ruins everything.

Attached: 1536751530997.png (1044x888, 1006K)

International law doesn't exist. If the US isn't signing it, you don't have to worry about paying anything, because again, the UN doesn't have an army with which to force you into compliance.

bump

Our own politicians will force it

not if we depose them they won't

Well then it's not international law, now is it?

They will do it without your consent and they will do it behind your back. The only way to stop that is to elect a president/prime minister openly against immigration but (((they))) won't let that happen

user, could you link a reading for what the 'rome' shit was? I imagine you could summarize it, but i'm interested in getting details. Feel free to summarize too tho

Attached: comfy talk.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Which is exactly why we need coups and civil war

Now you're speaking my language

Now that the UN Migration is law, and Merkel admitted it is binding on all UN members, every state will be forced to adopt it.

The following laws will be enacted soon (this is all from the UN Migration pact, literally, see un.org/pga/72/wp-content/uploads/sites/51/2018/07/migration.pdf

>All illegal migrants will be considered refugees and must be granted residence/work permits/benefits/etc (preamble 4)

>Countries must pay for their airflight
Unity of Purpose 13

>Hate speech Laws
Criticizing mass migration or refugees will be a jailable offense (UOP 15)

>Websites will be setup to allow 3rd world shitskins in their languages that give them information about countries and which one would give them the most free shit
Obj 3 19(a)

>Free lawyer to maximize gibs
Obj 3 19(d)

>Employers must hire illiterate 3rd worlders over White European
OBJ 6

>No cap on migrants.
Obj 5. Any immigration quotas will be illegal. If half of Niger (10M people) wants to move to Hungary, then the EU army will force Hungary to let them take over at gunpoint

>No borders. Migrants automatically allowed in and given full gibs and housing and job etc.
Obj 11

>Mandatory mass public info campaigns about benefits of 3rd world shitsksins
Obj 16

>Obj 17: Eliminate all forms of discrimination and promote evidence-based public
discourse to shape perceptions of migration

>Obj 20: OBJECTIVE 20: Promote faster, safer and cheaper transfer of remittances and foster financial inclusion of migrants
Shitskins can take your $$ gibs and send it back to their shitholes

>Obj 22: Establish mechanisms for the portability of social security entitlements and earned benefits
This one takes the cake. Shitskins will be able to fly free to the country with the most gibs (I think Germany, they get like 6000 euros a month there), then they can move back to their shithole and will be entitled to collect the full 6000 euros.

>Now you know why the globalists want the EU army

Attached: trudeau soros freeland.jpg (598x239, 24K)

Legally it would be interpreted as

>Refugees and Migrants are the same
>But right now they're seperated by law
>This legislation merges them

Attached: trudeau brainlet.jpg (822x637, 93K)

Pilpul much? It is. The question was who will enforce it.

But that would mean that USA must open its borders. Then all the refugees will just go there.

Also can I go to australia or norway and just collect neetbux there?

No because you're White and privileged, unless you're a tannenkraut.

The UN will decide who can migrate, and it will be exclusively 3rd world shitskins immigration to the West for gibs.

No, the question is one of the legal status of a UN resolution. My claim is that international law is a fiction that only exists to the extent to which it is in some country's national interest to enforce it. Your politicians will not force themselves to make payments to the third world when European continent is facing at least a decade of economic decline on a demographic basis alone. Economic growth for the past 80 years has been one giant ponzi scheme, and now that we're finally at the tipping point of having more people leaving the labor force than entering it, the bubble is about to pop. The very first thing to go will be foreign aid. I think it's entirely likely we see mass starvation in Africa before the end of the 2020s. The system as it exists right now is predicated on constant growth, and that can't happen when there aren't any kids.

We didn't sign it.

Attached: EU_2030.jpg (890x698, 437K)

This is a declaration of war by Germany. Essentially Germany has declared war on the non-Germans. The victory condition appears to be
>say this is binding or else
I have no idea how a "migration compact" could be enforced other than honor code
I think if you just say "our country is following the migration compact" without reading it then Germany must say its victory condition is satisfied and therefore Germany is victorious over the non-German nations.

It sounds like Merkel is in charge of daycare for a bunch of mental retards who just want to feel like people are listening to them and care about their feelings

Is there any actual plan to enforce this? Is Merkel demanding migration data from any non-German nation? I don't see how it could be enforced otherwise.

influx of barbarians and mass citizenship giveaway to them. Romans mainly did it for other reasons though, to keep regions on the border intact, but it bit them at the ass in the end.

You are right on international law in the real world sense. It's only law if someone enforces it. And international anarchy is the what it is. At the same time international treaties have real world implications in that they can inform national laws and policies. And if you look at how our politicians sold the UN compact it's not hard to guess that this one will be implemented at least in Europe.

You are one person. You are not 'part' of anything except the infinite. No contract is binding unless you sign it yourself. Elected officials do not represent you unless they have your approval.

Literally murder politicians over this.

They do not see it that way, just like the law.

>not hard to guess that this one will be implemented at least in Europe.
Sure, but my guess is it won't be relevant in a decade or so. We're already at a point where countries are ignoring what the EU says and doing their own thing. Britain is flat out leaving. International law and treaties like this don't usually die in some big, showy way. They just become irrelevant as their costs outweigh their benefits and the countries who are party to them begin to ignore their dictates.

I suspect in 20 years time the euro will still exist, but germany will be the only country using it.

>Germans always ruins everything.
She's a Polish Rothschild Traitor.

>USA must
top kek
Merkel is a really retarded bitch.

My prediction:
This week will be the begin of the end of the corrupt and undemocratic UN bureaucracy.

Attached: Bald.png (475x717, 372K)

And that's why they have to be shot or stabbed repeatedly.

If it gets worse then just rampage.
If there's a nuclear clock stating 2 minutes to midnight for nuclear war then my clock is a few seconds to in regards going nuclear.

It's not that far away I think

Remember, the pact will be in force even for the countries who voted no. It is enough with 2/3rds majority for it to be taken into effect and ALL UN members will be bound by it.

….except it's not-binding, so all this nonsense is bullshit.