Why is Trump so disrespectful?

why is Trump so disrespectful?

Attached: 45645654646.png (637x499, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism
factcheck.org/2018/12/trumps-hand-was-over-heart-at-bush-funeral/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away jew.

because he's a manchild - the ultimate embodiment which pol hates. Jow Forumstards are too stupid to recognize it. on the one hand they despise manchilds, but on the other they praise them.

Attached: drumff.jpg (277x182, 7K)

Because he's an Atheist, please don't disrespect his beliefs.

not raising hand is president not doing his job and grounds for not voting him next time
nigger bending a knee is a nigger not working and thus nigger fired

That's not disrespectful. Trump is communicating with God, helping him run the universe.

Attached: TRUMP IS HELPING JESUS.jpg (500x496, 54K)

>Bush good now cuz (((TV))) tell me so

Attached: NPC MSNPC download process.jpg (680x323, 32K)

trump can't read without glasses.

>why
To piss off fragile snowflakes such as yourself.

Not really an argument. You've forfeited the discussion regardless by using the cringe term Jow Forumstard to begin with--and then you forfeited it again for using an em-dash in the cringiest way possible.

Basically, act like an adult, or you'll be treated like a child, discount Swede.

He wears his heart on his sleeve, his right sleeve. Can’t touch your own sleeve with your right hand can you?

>n my mind...
We don't care, you jew!

Attached: 1544807058192.png (473x299, 99K)

Why would the commander-in-chief have to put his hand up?

>why is Trump so disrespectful?

And the men in the aisle?

Fucking EuroFag.

I doubt he cares a user, he's probably just so old he forgot

sage

Attached: 90153.png (1058x608, 1.18M)

Why would you even grab you boob?
Are they feeling themselves? What's the point?
Americans are perverted as fuck. Disgusting.
Can't you fucking bow like normal people?
Always fucking touching each other and doing all dirty perverted shit.
Disgusting.

Putting your hand over your heart is not what you do at a funeral. Trump was in the right. There is a separation between God and government. They get treated differently like kneeling for prayer and standing with your hand over your heart for the pledge or anthem.

NIGGERS:

New Chan Is Up Being Beta Tested. I own It. No Jewy Mods. Last Call for Jannies. If you want to be one you got to join the Beta Test

Yeah, I won’t get this.
The left went from hating McCain and the Bush’s, to loving them overnight. Did we all forget the fact that both Bush’s started wars that destabilized the Middle East? Did we all forget that McCain wanted to continue the war that Bush was fighting?

Bush good cuz he say bad thing about Orange Man.

Attached: NPC says.png (469x312, 50K)

I didn’t know we pledged allegiance to rotting corpses. Bad Dongald Blowmpf!

Obama did continue all that you dumb faggot, and no one cares.

Fuck Israel

>cuckservatives
>christcucks
>moralfags
it's all so tiresome. When will these people die?

He's not disrespectful, I think he's just fucking dumb

Bitch! Obama stopped the war. He fucking got a peace prize for stopping Bush’s wars and bring NK and SK to talks at the UN.
Where the fuck were you?

>t.*ahem*

He knows the truth about HW Bush. OSS. CIA. Involved in the JFK assassination. Was the one to first start running hard drugs into the country. The list goes on. HWB was a traitor.

Its a common thing. 2minutes of hate work on these people.
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

>Obama stopped the war
KEK
>He fucking got a peace prize for stopping Bush’s wars
He got a peace prize for being black.

RACIST MUCH?!?

Enjoy your Russian ass-raping when NATO dissolves, free-loader

HW Bush

>>Go away jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Military doesn't salute during funerals. Notice how the those in uniform are not. Trump is the head of the military. Therefore he doesn't have to salute.

For all I know he put his hand on his chest the second after this was taken, seems sketchy.

No one on this site is racist you dumb kike it's called larping.

He put his hand on his heart seconds after this photo

That nigga knows the truth. Stop being jewish and go back to slav squatting, you gypsy fucking, goat fucking mohamaden.

Attached: slavs-squatting.jpg (960x717, 86K)

>mfw not a single person has said the correct answer

Members of the military don't do that. As commander in chief, head of the armed forces, he is a member of the military like every president is. Notice how the military guys aren't doing it. It would be a very minor of standards if he put his hand over his heart, but not one that most people would notice if he did.

Attached: image.jpg (550x419, 35K)

Attached: meet-gary-webb-in-1996-gary-exposed-how-the-cia-12821526.png (500x522, 151K)

I don't really get this meme
Trump repeat the same things at his rallies : trump good, democrats bad
Yet I never seen a variation of this meme

Projection. George Bush was a complete fucking traitor.

Oh, and that pic makes me proud.

/leftypol/ made tons of edits of NPC memes by slapping a MAGA hat on them.

The left can't meme, it just seizes the memes of production from right-wingers.

It's okay when Trump does it. He is our King.

>Bush was a faggot and nobody liked him
>WHOA WHY IS TRUMP DISRESPECTING HIM LIKE THAT

When was the last time you saw the sun?

Obama and Hillary also bombed virtually all of North Africa.

I remember it because I wasn't in middle-school at the time.

Attached: Boomer pathetic.png (672x787, 930K)

This. Based

How can you be so sure that a repunlican/right winger created this meme?
It would be hypocritical given what trump reapeat h24 : I'm good, others bad

>in my brainwashed liberal mind

>I don't really get this meme
Its not complicated. We elected an outsider that's not a part of the establishment. The establishment went full retard after the election and even before to counter Trump. NeverTrumpers, remember? Trump is a paleoconservative/libertarian. AKA, like most working class whites. They demonized Bush and Mcain forever before they went against Trump. Now the love them. Its weird. Further referance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism

I know these articles are probably pozzed, but the truth of them will slip out, even if they describe freedom with every possible negative conotation.

>A Jew tells Trump how to run his Presidency
Interesting

>grounds for not voting him
votin against who?

Jow Forums created it, you retarded newfag.

>Yet I never seen a variation of this meme
You've never heard anyone supporting his position be called a Russian bot? That's what made the entire thing so ironic when people complained the NPC meme dehumanized others.

Whole house of cards is collapsing. Multiple indictments and guilty verdicts. All point to the fact that trump directed his lackies to commit crimes. He told them to work woth russia to hack hillarys emails. He told them to coverup sex stories using campaign funds in violation of election law. Its all transparent and muller is coming big time for individual 1. I like trump but we cant let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

>loyalty to a kiked faggot who set our nation on a course of self destruction
t. a thousand points of light

They disliked the politics of those people, not the people themselves. They dislike both the politics of Trump and how he is as a person.

kys faggot

Attached: 1512838983404.jpg (500x499, 73K)

Closing your eyes and bowing your head down in a quiet moment of reflection seems sincere. But I don't know anymore, proper funeral etiquette for heads of state? I went to a fancy dining lesson one time and all I learned was that you don't take big bites.

He's playing 25-D chess retard

What a dumbass we need to impeach drumpf

This

Manchild detected

>leftists: FUCK THE ESTABLISHMENT, GOD IS DEAD, BURN IT ALL DOWN, CONSERVATIVE TRADITIONS ARE SPOOKS!

>also leftists: You need to perform specific holy rituals to pay respect to old white male conservatives at their funerals.

Nah, you're just outraged because the (((media))) told you to be outraged.

This

Attached: IMG_0268.jpg (3840x2160, 616K)

Trump is definitely not a libertarian. His views are more paleoconservative than anything.

But the pledge of allegiance wasn't even being recited. Also what hodgepodge mass was that it was like they took parts from the big 5 denominations and just threw it together.

He's libertarian when it comes to speech and "obey conventional norms". His philosophy is about not giving a shit what others think.

>Bush good
>Orange man bad

Attached: Neorge P Choros.png (463x424, 15K)

Memefags detected

Confederacy is my geographic location.

>2008: McCain is an evil racist, and Palin is stupid for thinking Russia is a threat.

>2018: McCain is a saint/hero; and Russia is the biggest threat to our democracy ever.

Attached: Trump dabs at McCain's funeral.gif (1024x683, 326K)

Truth hurt but you know damn well tat rrump rallies are cringe, nonsense and the same over and over

>Trump good : yeaaaah
>Democrats bad : boooo
>Press ennemy : boooo
>Fox news gud : yeeeah
>X nickname X democrats: boooo
>We'll see what happens! yeaaah

>Trump is definitely not a libertarian
Depends if you're a doctrinaire libertarian or not. I'd call myself one over paleo, but I disagree with the young, doctrinaire types quite frequently. Unfortunately. But hey, I'm 33.

Opinions discarded

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 12K)

Its the same as any other rallies. One way or another. Trump just makes them entertaining to the public. Kinda cringe to call it all cringe desu if they are effective.

america started the war and created and funded both sides. its like giving obama a peace prize for stopping a thumb war with himself. He'd only have deserved one if he had gone up on stage and said american soldiers are fighting as ISIS and other terrorists.

This is the part they don't want you to see

Attached: George_HW_Bush_49011.png (810x540, 555K)

that's doctored. obama is 7'3"

Do you feel like you're enlightened or something? The whole point of a rally is to point why you're the one for the job and not the other guys. Imagine thinking you're making a statement by pointing out such a simplistic concept. Seriously lurk more you bluepilled nigger lover.

XD!!!!1!

Not even a Trump fan, but let's criticize him for legitimate reasons, not misleading photographs (he did cover his heart, he just lowered his hand slightly before everyone else).

factcheck.org/2018/12/trumps-hand-was-over-heart-at-bush-funeral/

Wouldn't be the first time the media publishes that kind of picture. They used the same trick when they compared the amount of people in Washington for Trump's inauguration vs Obama's - the photo for Trump's crowd was taken in the morning hours before anything was supposed to happen

He unveil no clear objective nor have any seriousness

He's just doing a stand up/entertainment and americal elected him for it
How intelligent

>They used the same trick when they compared the amount of people in Washington for Trump's inauguration vs Obama's - the photo for Trump's crowd was taken in the morning hours before anything was supposed to happen
That's actually wrong. There's a full time lapse of both inaugurations, and he still didn't come close to Obama's numbers.

I'm guessing you think he has no objective because you can hardly speak English you dumb commie cunt.