Julius Caeser

Attached: juliuscaeser.png (467x746, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/5869093/eddie-george-to-play-julius-caesar-in-local-shakespeare-festival
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet there's interracial scenes too...

I wouldn’t mind if they two dudes next to him where The Rock and Marky Mark, but they got the most pussy looking Wh*toids

Attached: 1524063368513.jpg (900x900, 82K)

A-yo hol up we ceasars now?
Sheeeeit

WE

STRAIGHT OUTTA LATIUM

Attached: 1536183297142.png (1594x850, 1.67M)

Does that mean Cleopatra was white?

Attached: C245CD2C-499A-45F5-B86F-BB2C6176FDB7.gif (540x303, 777K)

Well at least the people stabbing him are going to be black too, right?

Attached: wtf-reaction-gif-2-300x200[2].gif (300x200, 35K)

weenie weedie wazzap

Want off this ride

this isnt real.... right?

All actors are self important faggots.

>weenie weedie wazzap

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (450x360, 9K)

Does this mean a white actor can portray Shaka Zulu?

True, but my point was that if they are going to make me suspend my disbelief that much by making Gaius Julius Caesar a negroid, then I would like to see them goes ball to the wall absurd. Get Jason Statham as Marc Anthony have fight scene with Cicero (played by Michael Jack White)

Anne Frank

Attached: ADE8B14B-3F52-4F0E-BEE6-BE4605C755D5.png (640x906, 819K)

Julius Caesar went to Rome,
Asking if a nigga got a bone.
To the senate he went,
His skrilla he spent,
But bitch niggas yeeted his crome.

That's fake deadspin.com/5869093/eddie-george-to-play-julius-caesar-in-local-shakespeare-festival

Is be okay with this.
Listen, race and sex swapping in films and plays isn’t anything new. I’d gladly see a movie with black actors playing jewish holocaust victims. I’d gladly see a movie set in Rome with black actors. I mean, come on. We know that Cheddar Man was black. Black people were in England thousands of years ago.

JUYLEEJUICE CAESAR WUZ BLACK THE ROMANS WERE RULED BY BLACK PEOPLE

I SWEAR I TELL YOU WHAT SENPAI I SWEAR IF BLACK PEOPLE GO BACK TO AFRICA THEY BE WANTING US BACK

I don't have as much a problem with main-characters being cross-race, as I do with background extras being cross race. I can understand a black actor being able to play a really good JuliusC... but why should Everyday Roman #3 be cast as a chinaman? It's like putting a blue tree in the background. Blue trees didn't exist in Rome and neither did Ching Changus Maximus

I thought Jow Forums would like this since Caesars story ends with a gang of people lynching him

Nigger Caesar didn't exist. Might as well make him a dog and make a good movie.

WUZ

jcaesar strikes again...

dat make cents. i cud git a hot n ready pitza fo fo ninny figh.

Attached: black caesar.jpg (150x225, 13K)

i usually hate this kind of stuff, but its obviously more about how they can tell story at this point than the real historical story.
its like claiming the modern version of romeo and Juliet is wretched because they have guns and drugs; yes, i prefer the original, but there is nothing wrong with new takes.