SO DO ORIENTALS DESCEND FROM DOWN SYNDROME NEANDERTHALS?

>inb4 shit skin, nigger , ect

This thread isn't about me, but the subject in the OP. Now with that out of the way, Orientals have a conventional phenotype, that over laps consistently with the traits most people would generally associate with down syndrome.

>Slinty Asiatic eyes

Are also found on people with down syndrome, any doubts just google it.

>Short limbs

Are a defining feature most downies exhibit, you know who else has this genetic attribute? Mongoloids, as they've been proven to have the shortest limb to torso length ratio out of all the races of man.

>Flat face

Is another defining feature downies share with Mongoloids. Pic related.

So knowing all of this, what's your opinion Jow Forums?

Attached: ugly Mongoloid.jpg (570x399, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine_deficiency_in_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asians>Whites
Time to make a Hapa supremacy

But Asians look like they have down syndrome?

Attached: Anal prolapse.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Whites took over the world and handed it to the Jews. Asians couldn't take over their own country without killing millions of each other. Asian driving skills prove white supremacy.

Whites have lower IQ though. It would be best if you genocided yourselves.

in many cases the negroid is greater than the mongoloid, they are literally yellow niggers.

I'm not a sissy skinned girly white faggot, and Jews have the highest IQ. So that five point difference between whites and Mongoloids, is worthless in contrast to the fat 15 point IQ range variable difference jews peak in supremacy with over the aforementioned races.

Attached: niggah triple based booty crushed.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Yeah, Mongoloids literally have nothing other than muh slave mentality going for them. Atleast bantus generally have a fat penis, and super human stamina. Lmao.

Attached: my niggah.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>solves the next millennium prize problem
>70 IQ points higher than Einstein

Attached: tao.395.1.jpg (395x273, 23K)

Orientals descended from Down Syndrome victims.

Whites descended from Albinos.

Attached: C98647A3-C9C4-40E6-A21A-75603D883806.jpg (259x194, 28K)

Bullshit, and that yellow piss covered orgautan is a math monkey. He hasn't invented anything, nor has he revolutionized any note worthy field of science. He's just another token downie Mongoloids mentally latch on to, for nationalized ego masturbation.

Attached: Niggah please.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

Yes you descent from niggers mating with sewer rats, Pajeet. Now fuck off with your constant copy pasta thread spam.

Not bad, and I think you're on to something.

Attached: Oriental down syndrome.jpg (574x800, 97K)

OP taking his frustration out on Jow Forums cause he can never get a Japanese QT and live a trad wholesome life. Try Philippines or Thailand.

I'm Somali, you butt hurt cross bred Mongolian autist.

Attached: Double digit IQ (you).jpg (480x470, 22K)

I'm reciprocating a reply that Mongoloid made to me.

>Frustration

I'm pretty chill and light headed right now, so nope.

>Japanese qt

Is an oxymoron, the only good lucking nip females. Are mixed with Ainu admixture.

Attached: anal enthusiast.png (486x494, 92K)

>discovers the cure for AIDS

Attached: mitsuya-hiroaki.jpg (235x235, 9K)

I doubt it, and it doesn't matter. Because aids will inevitably evolve a biological immunity to this supposed new cure, that Mongoloid developed.

Attached: are you okay.jpg (623x702, 177K)

so chill and lightheaded that you decided to post a rage thread. Seems like ur obsessed about asians. Based on your logic all asians have an extra chromosome. Yeah, you sound very smart user.

asian women looks like they smell like shit

pretty sure asians don't have any extra chromosome

>Rage thread

You're clearly Asian, and nothing about the OP involves rage. I haven't cursed at any Mongoloids, and my original intention to make this thread was based out of curiosity. Not anger. So 1/10 try again chang.

Attached: niggah please.jpg (474x468, 27K)

Their smell isn't a problem imo, it's their blown out flat orgautan face that really bothers me.

Attached: panties.png (540x521, 98K)

They look like they do.

Attached: oriental or downie.jpg (200x300, 7K)

clearly ur in rage. what happened to you user? go to thailand, flash that bhat around, you'll feel better

>creates the next master race with gene editing technology

Attached: He-Jiankui.jpg (532x447, 25K)

average japanese girl

Attached: ayaka-miyoshi.png (564x1111, 715K)

>becomes the strongest human in the world

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

Feel better about what? And Mongoloid females exhibit the lowest amount of sexual dimorphism out of all the races of females. They're literally interchangeable with Mongoloid males in regards to their general phenotype. So I'll pass on that Thailand suggestion, lmao.

Attached: Lmao.png (310x326, 11K)

to feel better about not being able to get the attention of a japanese qt. i only suggest thailand because of all the asian countries that's the one place money will get you some pussy at the price of imported european and australian STIs

A bantu taking the same amount of steroids, will crush him in regards to any power lifting competition. In fact even pajeets might be able to, Lol.

It's taking them a while for some reason, and even if they do follow through on your post. They'll probably fuck it up, like they do with everything in their country. Lmao.

Attached: 911 was justified.jpg (1024x671, 95K)

>They're literally interchangeable with Mongoloid males in regards to their general phenotype.

i see, your obsession is a bit more complicated. it's not the asian female qts your upset about. you need the attention of their males?

Skinny yellow Alien, and she's mixed with Ainu. So not a pure Mongoloid.

>Japanese qt

You keep bringing this up, as if it's something I care about. Lol, I don't desire nip females sexually famalam.They're not my type, but I think you do with your constant nagging about them.

Attached: Christianity LoL.png (570x400, 67K)

Yes,I need the attention of a skinny emaciated yellow orgautan with down syndrome for self approval. What race are you btw?

Attached: hemorrhoids.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Those faces are because of an iodine deficiency. They have thyroid issues because of it.

>most futuristic city in the world
>hong kong
Admit it, asians are the true master race.

Attached: Hong_Kong_Night_Skyline.jpg (4670x2000, 3.62M)

Oriental dishes conventionally encompass a theme of including a lot of salt/iodine rich ingredients. Onions sauce being a good example of this, so nope. Try harder Chang.

Attached: Ugly gook.jpg (800x599, 40K)

Liveleak => China

Don't be a self hating canadian, be proud of your race.

thats a meme
if Asians were so smart then they would've invented everything, but whites did that.

*S-oi sauce

A pollution filled shit hole, with no clean water. Doesn't elevate the Mongoloid to the status of master race. Lmao, keep coping pussy cunt eyes.

Attached: whore.png (1024x768, 280K)

im white, sorry not a chang like you thought

*Whites,Semites and Persians. Don't forget about the contributions of the Central Asian world.

Attached: bitch.png (900x900, 101K)

Even better then, because you'll look amazing in drag. Pic related, and post your pink crack in panties with a time stamp.

Attached: European man in drag.jpg (456x810, 46K)

>superior in every test even with affirmative action against them

Attached: sats.jpg (795x577, 86K)

interesting pics you keep at the ready user. let's just get down to the core of your issues. you hate yourself and struggling with your sexuality and you find asian men most attractive. I still recommend thailand. there's ladyboys everywhere. this will help you transition

The ability to memorize a bundle of text, doesn't equate to intelligence zipper face. Those downies are just autistic in regards to their ability to recall information. Lmao, they're not ,what is conventionally, smart.

Attached: Downie.jpg (236x228, 6K)

so... always wondered if a dude want to look like a woman, then why don't they get with a woman that want to look like a dude?

A lot of projection you got there , you sissy skinned emasculated faggot.Why don't you admit to your calling, and post a snap shot of your booty hole in drag? I'm sure you'll cream your panties knowing the oriental down syndrome monkeys in this thread, are masturbating to your soon to be posted images.

Attached: Actual European man.jpg (580x636, 85K)

Your post doesn't even make any sense, you muttified McDonald's ape. Just admit to your calling, and spread your crack over a camera.

Attached: dick head (you).jpg (111x125, 3K)

*Hijacks pretty much every invention from the Middle East and Mesopotamia*
*Claims Wh*tes invented it*
*Puts down every Asian invention/discovery as a sub-discovery*

The Irony is real. At least you guys invented the art of destroying yourselves. Good luck with all those refugees in Europe.

Attached: FB_IMG_1524608916790.jpg (387x442, 22K)

>I'm not a sissy skinned girly white faggot, and Jews have the highest IQ.
and here is your shill thread

Attached: 1536754699693.jpg (1791x3756, 1.59M)

Asian women are elves

Attached: FBihVNY.jpg (1498x1997, 638K)

Iq is a pseudoscience

That's exactly what I was getting at here : . You yellow prune faced field monkey.

>Muh refugees

I'm Somali, so i don't care about the refugee crisis.

Attached: Wallah.jpg (225x225, 20K)

Shut up Gook, the only reason why your country is rich is because of a disposable resource that will be gone in under 100 years

user what are you talking about? you're a brit aren't you? Aren't you white?
> sissy skinned emasculated faggot
are you describing yourself here mate?
Stay on point, you're supposed to be showing us all how all asians are living with extra chromosomes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine_deficiency_in_China

Not suprised that a cross bred Mongolian autist would be defending his downie fore fathers.

>Shill thread

Cope harder.

Attached: Gook gene flow.jpg (474x322, 25K)

No, white people with down syndrome have some features that look mongoloid. That's it. Stop being a retarded shithead.

I support this claim 100%

>Not knowing anything about Singapore.

Better than my country being rich because of being Israel's bitch to fight in its wars.

Attached: 1529611887629.png (540x304, 167K)

>Wikipedia link

Is as about as credible, as a Slavic man's mongol mixed asshole. Try harder.

Attached: Failed abortion (you).jpg (125x125, 3K)

Kek your own image disproves your claims. Poles have little to no east asian admixture.

HAHAHAHA. The Brit on this thread is actually a pahjeet.

Classic Europe.

She is early an ayy hybrid.
Early Asian hominids were raped by ayys.

Somalis are niggers not pajeets

Nice to see we meet eye to eye in regards to the OP.

Your entire race, looks like the end result of a nuclear holocaust. Down syndrome galore < bantu bush men.

Attached: Ass gaping autist.png (600x971, 189K)

asians are superior to europeans>
op is a nigger
sage

hey somalian, no wonder you're so upset. HAHAHA you will definitely NEVER get a Japanese qt. no wonder you are raging. Do the brits a favor and get the hell out of their country

I'm Somali, you zipper cunt faced, autistic moron.

We're Afro Asiatic caucascoids, so no. Most people wouldn't conventionally lump is in with the west African bantu niggers, your fore fathers enslaved.

Attached: Ugly Indian.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Problem is that I'm white but I like to think Asians are better than whites.

Atleast in my experience they are.

Most people think of you as niggers. Genetically speaking you're a hybrid population between caucasoids and negroids

All niggers to me, mate. Mate is an English word, something you fucking niggers will never understand.

Move to china or japan then

>This mad for some reason

>Upset

I'm fine famalam, I got a qt East African gf to keep my balls empty. So i'm not as thirsty as you are, with your yellow fever fetish. Lmao.

Attached: Bitch pussy.jpg (125x125, 2K)

You're stupid britOP, he's clearly making a joke by stating that is original. She's probably one of the top 10 most beautiful genetic lottery winners on that island and she barely looks cute to average to a normal westerner. The average Japanese girl is a gross, little goblin that is 85% torso.

Are you aware that Somalis carry the EDAR allele?

Attached: Mongoloid EDAR SNP rs3827760 allele frequencies.png (595x3114, 155K)

Shill cartoon frogs elsewhere worthless shills

Attached: 1544871988336.jpg (1536x2048, 349K)

Another question, why does every other Race but White, have Black hair, Brown eyes?
Only in the White race do you see the colors of Gold, Fire, Oceans, Forrest.
Hybrids and Halfbreeds can't even pull these traits off. At least not to any real extent.

What is the meaning of this? Are White people, the true people of the Light?

Attached: 1537128691929.jpg (1800x1211, 513K)

downies are sterile, fucktard

Attached: 1530624984763.jpg (582x800, 50K)

Checked. Whites can't accept this due to low self esteem.
This

Neolithic negroids, and true. We do over lap with the bantus in the West.

You're a yellow emaciated white cock licker, who's indistinguishable from your downie peers in regards to your phenotype. Lmao at your false sense of superiority. Even Albert Einstein hated you Mongoloids.

>Mate is an English word

So is oriental down syndrome.

Attached: Gape rape.png (466x512, 124K)

Here's a Vietnamese guy, looks like your average Somali

Attached: bac_ho6.jpg (450x635, 60K)

You overlap with subsaharan africans as well

What was the IQ of Nazi Germany?

>that yellow piss covered orgautan is a math monkey. He hasn't invented anything, nor has he revolutionized any note worthy field of science. He's just another token downie Mongoloids mentally latch on to, for nationalized ego masturbation.
>Millenium prize problem
Asians are higher earners then whites in the USA because their smarter and better innovators, moron.

> keep my balls empty
talking about least sexual dimorphism. your queen looks like a taxi driver with lipstick on mate. maybe you can try starting a thread about east african supremacy and how good their queens are

Attached: muh somali queen.jpg (950x680, 60K)

>somalian calling anyone else retards

Here's a Sami, and no she does not have down syndrome despite the looks

Attached: Dt5lmxYW4AANP6H.jpg (1024x854, 160K)

With all the Shitskins, and Jew orchestrated dysgenics it's been affected by over the last 80 years, Germany still beats Israel.

Attached: IQ Nations MUH JEW IQ 1496689409804.jpg (791x702, 246K)

It's so diluted, that it isn't even worth mentioning famalam.Vietnamese also have australasian admixture btw. So that could explain why some of them over lap with us Somalis, in regards to phenotype.

Attached: fecal grease.png (768x768, 152K)

I'm surprised that you even know English. Or figured out how to get the internet working. I hope our navy continues to kill your people in the Gulf of Aden, that's like the best thing your people are for. Also Albert Einstein was a Jew. Who gives a fuck what a Jew likes? Other than some nigger faggot?

Do you know what a Jew is? A Jew is an ethnoreligious group. Actually nevermind, I think I'm wasting my time. You people never managed to foster a civilisation so I might be wasting my words on you trying to explain simple terms.

Gottem.

Samis are white mixed Siberian peoples. She obviously still has downie features in her phenotype, but it's more mellowed out because of the aforementioned admixture.

She looks fine imo, and she's just the tip of the ice berg when it comes to Somali women. Pic related.

Attached: Somali model female.jpg (549x719, 38K)

Imagine the smell of this one

>A fucking oriental tldr

Yeah i'm not reading that, you pussy cunt eyed orgautan. Fuck you and your race of downies.

Attached: Wallahi.png (960x886, 74K)

this makes more an more sense why you are attracted to asian males now. somalis themselves are frail tiny people but don't have high IQ. I can see why you would rage on another race that have small people in their population.