Tim May, legendary hacker, dies - and has reputation instantly destroyed by SJW's

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-16 at 16.08.14.png (1224x832, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openprivacy.ca/about/
postmeritocracy.org/
soranews24.com/2013/08/12/korean-cutie-teaches-us-the-importance-of-camera-angles-smiling-nicely/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop posting literally who's, dude.

> Ideas should be judged on their merit and not authorship

What's wrong with this?

literally fucking who?
why are leftoids so obsessed with random twitter roasties?

That's quite an impressive forehead.

>Sarah Jamie Lewisis an anonymity and privacy researcher with a special interest in the privacy protocols (or lack thereof) ofsex toys

how do you find these people?

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-162010~2.png (1068x1068, 886K)

Meritocratic judgement ain't progressive.

Is this photoshopped?
You cant tell me she has a forehead this huge and then decides to take a photograph for her twitter that emphasizes her huge forehead

It was either the forehead or the nose.

Lmao, good point
I just checked, she's a dyke. Doesn't really matter much how you look when your dating pool looks like Amy Schumer or worse

i'd jizz on it. plus, foreheads used to be a good thing in europe

Attached: sublimebeauty.jpg (992x1280, 1.09M)

she's gone all the way through fivehead to sixhead!
0_0

what are you some conspiracy theorist?? doh...

god I want to cum all over it

Why is this bitch profile pic accentuating her giant forehead? Shits really a fivehead or maybe even a sixhead.

t. Where do you work out? The library

>dont judge by merit
>judge by authorship?
what does this mean?

Attached: IMG_3267.jpg (473x532, 35K)

yfw you realize that's the angle that makes her head look normal

CONEHEADS
CONEHEADS CONEHEADS
CONEHEADS CONEHEADS CONEHEADS

MIBS
MIBS MIBS
MIBS MIBS MIBS

fucking eggman went drag?

This is the essence of modern leftist thought. It isn't what you do, it's what you are.

That anyone could write that sentence fully believing it, let alone posting it for the entire world to see, is perhaps the greatest evidence of mass delusion and mental illness on the left. You don't even have to believe in meritocracy to see that.

This guy apparently was a competent engineer. That's the opposite of "hacking".

Nothing. But apparently this bitch is still character assassinating this dead guy because he was white, male, smart and successful.

Another roastie who thinks using tons of buzzwords makes her relevant. Also her head, she needs some head enlargement surgery.

Attached: coneheads.jpg (1330x748, 618K)

YES HE'S RACIST

Attached: giant-forehead-598b75f4002ca.png (795x895, 1.03M)

>god I want to cum all over it

It's a dude dressed up as a woman. That's male pattern baldness that the hormones can't fix because he started taking them too late in life.

It's not even "what you are," it's "what we say you are."

Nobody ever called Trump "Hitler" until he ran against Hillary and won. Now even the neo-Nazis believe he is Literally Hitler, even though his daughter converted to Judaism.

Attached: 1541088771121.jpg (491x395, 24K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-11-18-22-03.png (480x800, 513K)

How does a retarded freak like this become an executive director of a company and you're just a loser?

Attached: zxvcvz.jpg (290x522, 47K)

Classic fat girl angle.

Oppression points.

She has a title in a company with six people in it, each who lives off credit card debt and will kill themselves inna depressive state by the time they are 50.

You could land a CH-47 Chinook on that forehead.

Normally in cases like this the company is a meme startup that will die in a few years.

VC money or fake charity. Create a tiny ass business with a handful of people that doesn't do shit. Her "company" is a non-profit apparently.

Attached: Screenshot_20181216_125906.png (952x582, 393K)

Bet I could land a plane on that patch of real estate.

Please tell me this is a parody.

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE

openprivacy.ca/about/

postmeritocracy.org/

just end society m8. Notice that linus torvald's daughter has signed that

Attached: done.png (1000x700, 139K)

HOLY FUK!

heh. it's a canadian company.

Attached: tooth.jpg (600x450, 26K)

>naziswatchout.jpg

Only angle that makes her look good.
The problem is not her looks though, but the fact that she is shitting on people way more accomplished than her.

Attached: sarah.png (400x400, 150K)

Intersectionality means people should be judged and promoted on the basis of gender, creed and color of their skin not deeds or content of character, bigot!

(((Sarah)))
(((open privacy)))
She was given the job by a (((relative))).

This is why i dont want to debate a leftist ever because they just make up words on the spot.

jesus christ

Holy shit

The chad Dan

this so hard.

the key to privacy is not recording personal details in the first place, not encrypting them.

>That's quite an impressive forehead.

It's a photographic Jedi mind-trick.
The girl in the photos on the left is the same girl!
Camera angle can help hide a fat face, jowls and funny nose.

soranews24.com/2013/08/12/korean-cutie-teaches-us-the-importance-of-camera-angles-smiling-nicely/

Attached: angle01.jpg (525x376, 111K)

Because she has a cunt.

Imagine the potential effectiveness of advertising your business on that forehead.

women rather look like they have a huge forehead than a photo that shows as clearly obese. you know this chick is fat.

>enforcing consent, vegan lesbian
Kek, funny she brings up consent, because I am pretty sure that thing being a lesbian is not by choice. No man would sleep with that thing.

Imagine this being your best angle

now thats a 5 head

Crazy chick vibe.
Dead psycho eyes.
Sublimated anger.

Attached: fivehead.png (460x879, 547K)

kek

she seems to know him intimately if you catch a whiff of what i'm rippin'

egggirl

Wow, who authored that receding hairline?

>a company with nothing to sell

another high quality start-up

Attached: 1486013455172.jpg (900x676, 92K)

She looks like the character Zach draws for his videos advertising shit.

Sounds like /our/guy. RIP. Also it's disgusting to smear someone the moment they died and can't defend themselves.

How did he win? He has no life and has been beheaded.

>director of a company
>asks for donations
She's probably not as big as you think she is.

Dan was subverted xD

What's even more disgusting is the fact that you know beyond question they have had their statements planned and prepared since long before this, and that it was a coordinated, systematic attack on someone that was started within hours/days of him dying.

Trudeau once said that "if you kill your enemies, they win."

Ah ok, I was not familiar with that quote. Also, you rolled triple six you fucking devil worshiper.

>Ideas should be judged on their merits

Well I know one person who's going to regret saying that when the gas chambers are in fully working order. And it isn't going to be me.

Always happens when someone dies it seems. Ignore the death, find other things they said to attack them with.

Attached: IanMurdock.png (611x302, 42K)

Reality is just one huge meme, isn't it?

Satoshi is also a mad rape dude too
Alan Turing was a fuckin mad pussy rape-machine that gay thing was just a cover
Charles Babbage literally had girls chained up in his basement
Ada Lovelace shot a woman in the cunt and fucked the hole
Jesus CHRIST Tech Industry!

Executive director title is usually for nonprofits because it sounds nice than ceo. Any idiot can start anonprofit.

Attached: coneheads.png (375x478, 174K)

basically this with a nice payout from this >worked a few tech startups

She looks like a Code Lyoko character

That's the essence of “hacking“ - before mainstream journalists got hold of this word and touched it with their dirty pens.

She says that his ideas had merit despite him being an asshole.

High praise!

Droopy Dog got a sex change, boys.

Fuck him and fuck anonymity, I used to be on your side until you started threatening us. Fucking goyim.

Pretty obvious it's shopped

literally who?
sage

See, once a person dies, they can no longer speak up for themselves, so SJWs get to call them racist, Nazi, even accuse them of mass rape and murder. And they do so, because they can.

Larpflaggot posting literal who’s complaining about literal what.

>meritocracy is a bad thing

Attached: 1539098610821.jpg (400x400, 42K)

it looks like eggman in a wig

>HACKER [originally, someone who makes furniture with an axe] n. 1. A person who enjoys learning the details of programming systems and how to stretch their capabilities, as opposed to most users who prefer to learn only the minimum necessary. 2. One who programs enthusiastically, or who enjoys programming rather than just theorizing about programming. 3. A person capable of appreciating hack value (q.v.). 4. A person who is good at programming quickly. Not everything a hacker produces is a hack. 5. An expert at a particular program, or one who frequently does work using it or on it; example: "A SAIL hacker". (Definitions 1 to 5 are correlated, and people who fit them congregate.) 6. A malicious or inquisitive meddler who tries to discover information by poking around. Hence "password hacker", "network hacker".

Sounds like jealousy to me. The only legacy she'll leave behind is being the known to have the biggest forehead ever seen in tech. Literally sideshow freak tier huge.

Eat shit the root word tells it all.

>words can't have multiple meanings
imagine being this much of a pajeet

Autism speaks

how could you ever “distribute” merit? its fucking earned
are these people retarted?

Attached: DAFDBA8D-B2E7-4D3B-8D2B-F6A2DEF0E34B.png (640x1136, 134K)

>I can appropriate words to anything I want
>definitions? context? what are you, a liberal?

gopnik spotted

>Hacker
>noun.
>a person who has a high level of skill in computer technology or programming; a computer expert or enthusiast: My brother is a real hacker—he fixed my laptop in no time.
Fucking mouth breather

She isn't destroying anyone's reputation but herself.

This nigga gun have a hard time. Let him be.