We're all already dead. We lost. It's over

You do realize that sooner or later they're no longer going to care what you think of them, right?

I'm talking about AI, UAVs and drones here.

We're going to reach a point where saying anything disagreeable is going to net you .22 bullet through your brain shot from 75 yards by a special quadcopter deployed just for you. There will be no defense against this. You will die like a dog and they just have to press a button.

Or, your autonomous car, or another one on the road if your car isn't autonomous, will have a random ((accident))).

Barring all of this, you and your entire family will be hunted down through the forest by the same drones.

And all of this was powered you and your little captchas solving, no different than a rat pressing a lever 1,000 times an hour for a heroin solution

The future is not bright.

I think the only solution might be to pull the plug on it all before we reach that stage. But that will mean sacrificing all we hold dear, our technology and quality of life.

Will we do it?

Attached: dystopia3.png (1056x975, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>solves captcha to make this post

Attached: 1544854245297.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>We're going to reach a point where saying anything disagreeable is going to net you .22 bullet through your brain

Looks like I'm not going to have to kill myself after all.

>2018 bad things post
what a newfaggot nigger

Attached: marie.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

>I think the only solution might be to pull the plug on it all before we reach that stage.
I honestly think we've been here many times. Evolution demands we return to the caves and start again. I don't see any hope either, OP. Our leaders chose AI instead of bionics. I suspect they do it every time. LOL 10th times a charm...

Looking forward to it.

like any weapon it can be used against its creators

the people who rule the world are boomers and toomers who have no idea how their phone works never mind a drone which will be compromised against them

>I think the only solution might be to pull the plug on it all before we reach that stage. But that will mean sacrificing all we hold dear, our technology and quality of life.
Pic related was unironically right, we need a new techno-Luddite movement and we need it soon.

Attached: americandissident.jpg (1440x813, 246K)

Lower animals eat each other alive. Biological life is not good unless you are a ruling class human, and even they usually have health problems (which we should cherish).

He was right about how fucked up our civilization is, but then again it springs from biological life being terrible in general, and living in caves isn't any better.

But they pay loyal (and quite stupid) stem wage cucks to do their bidding. You can't turn the military hardware against the rulers.

The end logic is that the military and technological classes will become one, and will be the rulers. The money men will be destroyed by their golem.

>And all of this was powered you and your little captchas solving
I've been thinking about this and I wonder what it actually is we're teaching it.
Autonomous car: Seems to be the most likely thing given that the captchas are all road related. But what's the point if it already knows what the correct answer is?

>And all of this was powered you and your little captchas solving, no different than a rat pressing a lever 1,000 times an hour for a heroin solution

Idk why but I laughed so fucking hard at this

OP is 100% correct there exist countless videos of these drones flying through forests and buildings at unimaginable speed

AI has already proven itself extremely effective

No doubt this is already in use by the government secretly.

It will be akin to you hitting a squishy raccoon with your metal plastic SUV. The animal never stood a chance. The vehicle emerging unscathed. This is the power of machines.

The best course of action is to simply never venture down this path

Why would an autonomous car need to recognise chimneys? It's cars and drones.

Good think everything I post here is a joke and I actually love niggers and spics and believe in equality :^)

True, forgot about the chimneys.
But you're not actually teaching it because it already knows the correct answer?

If you answer wrongly on one or two it often lets you through, it doesn't know as much as you think

Larger dataset for training the AI means an AI that makes fewer mistakes.
I wonder if they want drones to avoid chimneys in particular because they give off heat which could make the drones crash.

OP is John Connor but like the one in the pic, saying all this shit to the girl next her.

Attached: Edward-Furlong-Net-Worth.jpg (886x488, 49K)

Stem wage cucks work for their paycheck (and they don't demand much). A stem cuck will never have even a millionth of the power of a bank owner. Even if they can form some wide collective, they are still pathetically powerless.

You put too much faith into the technologic jew you dumb mutt

You're dumb. The elites could already have you killed if they wanted.

It's the elites that need to fear technology. Some random guy gets pissed off and buys a $300 drone, rigs a grenade to it and takes out Mr. Shekelstien while he's enjoying a swim in his pool.

Or hacks his autonomous limo, or makes a self-driving car bomb that takes him out from 100 miles away.

Tech is making it easier for lone nutters with very little money to cause mass OR highly targeted destruction. Anarchy is the future that awaits, the big brother era will just be a speed bump.

So you're suggesting that we add misinformation to Captchas?
Can do!
Hey, did I ever tell you a story about a girl named Tay?

The near term future is very dark indeed.
Jesus calls it the Great Tribulation.
Get right with Him now and you won't face that wrath.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 338K)

I’ve found that it’s not so accurate around the edges so I often dumb down my answer just to pass, perhaps it’s studying the most common answers from humans to improve.

this right here. this is so true.

the great equalizer in the history of tge human drama is the fact that we all die, and empires fall.

but what happens when technology defeats death. when an intelligent consciousness is created that can live forever? can learn from its mistakes ad infinitum? can keep trying until it has ultimate control over everything on this planet?

there is no escape from such a being.

then robots kill all the humans and rule the planet forever, who cares

it's important to remember our very real nihilistic reality sometimes