How the fuck do lower class people survive in California?

How the fuck do lower class people survive in California?

Attached: ca.png (1128x869, 793K)

Gibs

The whole multi-family home thing it says

Attached: hogout.jpg (1196x1200, 236K)

they don't, they literally all live in tent cities and out of their cars

Reality shows.

show your flag

How is this a multi family?!

Take a guess dumbass, boomers bought those for 100k 30 years ago and their children inherit them

Yes, you'll live with two other Mexican families and 7 cars parked outside.

A lot of the people here who own houses bought them 20 years ago when they were still affordable. Anyone who wasn't around back then is just shit out of luck and has to rent forever. I'm leaving this absolute shithole as soon as I can.

Section 8 Apartments.
Or this.

By not living in, or close to (like OP which is near LA city center) high demand areas. Fake news post.

It’s hard user

That is unironically a decent price compared to other house prices and insane rent

>est. $2300 monthly payment
A lot of people in LA/SF/Sea/NYC/Chi pay around that much in rent.

I personally wouldn't buy until after a crash, but I live in the Sea area and I have gotten so numb to these prices so this honestly looks like a decent deal

Imagine Man in the High Castle if Mexico had won WW2.

Attached: bladerunner.jpg (595x524, 99K)

Sec8 is suicide if you're white.

High housing prices are a market signal to build apartments. Blame government regulations, not the free market.

Attached: los angeles.jpg (720x900, 91K)

Some house flipper bought that shit this year for $390k and thinks they can turn a $150k profit on it in a few months. Expect that one to be on the market for a while as their expectations come down to earth.

I wondered same thing.
Best guess is that it was originally built as a guest house and now both properties are listed as multi-family.

Or it could just be an error. It doesn't look attached to any other structure based on that 1 pic

the lover class is irrelevant
their existence is not needed
>they can just die
>literally
welcome to the most progressive place on the planet

Once mom dad or grandma die, they sell the homestead to chinese "investors" for a 5000% profit and move to texas or arizona.

The millenials just stay and rent for 52% of their working wage

How so? I've been there user, I was a white kid in section 8 when my mother and I were homeless. We got a decent place with 50ft ceilings and a nice half wall with a table top and bar swivel chairs because the guy didn't even know he could get checks from the govt every month versus wondering if he's going to see that money. But I'm still alive and now in a house so no suicide here

>bought for $393k in 2018
>still 2018
>now asking $545k

>but...but.. we gave it a lick of paint
Not even a compete rebuild costs $150k

Democrats handout a lot of gibs for them to vote democrats.

Attached: democrats18.jpg (646x960, 104K)

beaners and black get shit loads of gibs to afford housing, thats why the taxes are so high

America is such a 3rd world shit hole lmao

Literally droves of people living out of tents

this
California has 30% of all national welfare recipients. California is basically set up like a Latin American plutocracy.

Attached: 1514479566237.jpg (600x400, 50K)

It's such a shit hole that people want to be here so bad that they'll do it any means necessary, including living like a bum.

How the fuck did its value increase 145k in one fucking year?

Not one white person lives in the Imperial Courts housing project in Watts. I see this as evidence of systemic racism.

Attached: 50582-full.jpg (1024x610, 107K)

They all fell for the Hollywood, SF hipster meme. I, for one, cannot wait to get out of this shithole

He will lose money. Housing market is popping.

>50ft ceilings
That is some seriously inefficient architecture.

People really REALLY want to live in California.

Oh California yeah, I can understand why

lol what a literal cuckshed

house is passed down from generation to generation and never gets paid off

>High housing prices are a market signal to build apartments.

No, it's a signal that people like living there.

Apartments are a good idea as long as they are so nice they are an improvement to the neighborhood.

If you just build commie blocks for a quick profit then it will turn into a ghetto, nobody wants to live there anymore, another city is ruined and everybody loses except mr. Shekelstein who sold his commie block before it all went to shit.

Hey it served as my comfy "home" until I got into my actual comfy home. Was fun there though, good memories despite it being the "dreaded" section 8

By this time next year this comfy little house will be replaced by a ostentatious Chinese mansion.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-15 at 7.38.21 PM.png (1550x714, 1.8M)

Sad. I would rather live here up north and have realistic pricing and people. My house got passed to me from my grandpa paid off because it wasn't in a shotty state like Cali

And people wonder why Mexicans molest so many kids.

I bought a house in 2018. I'm 5 months in. Even I'm cool with this market going down. I don't give a shit about my 'investment', since I bought it to live in.

Good Weather, good food and attractive people

The rest is bretty shiddy

Attached: 00BBC7DC-49A1-43B7-87EF-EA3926337061.gif (500x375, 282K)

WHY ARE YOU HERE LADS

NEW CHAN!

NO KEKED JANNIES

ALSO KEKFORNIA NEEDS TO BE AUDITED

I hope you dont get earthquaked or fired

>100 degrees during the World Series
>90 degrees on Christmas Day
>good weather

We don't. That's why there's going to be a collapse in Cali in the next 20 years like Detroit

We are mostly going to move in drives to the Midwestern states.

Illegals live 6 to a bedroom

>going to be a collapse in Cali in the next 20 years like Detroit
Detroit isn't a state. Detroit doesn't have nice weather.

Thanks user. I'll be alright.

by moving to Texas

Some guy was posting this hilarious/ridiculous living space for hipster 20 somethings where they rent a cubby for 50 bucks a day

>Illegals live 6 to a bedroom
This is exactly why their kids do so poorly in school. I knew some people like this and the kids were up until 2am regularly,out of 11 people someone was always coming or going at all hours.

545,000 is more like 3400 a month with taxes, home owners and other escrow.

Source

if good food you mean using your food stamp card not to buy tacos from 70 IQ pablo who can't even make them right then sure
they all fell for the california is a tropical paradise meme
stay in your place califag, you ruin states
doesn't help you take over >30%+ in food stamp despite only having 10% of the population and having the most illegals but it's ok because you can get your cheap tacos and changs and what's left of the white man there are driving your state's economy but it's ok because diversity quota in every technology business
go to austin texas, its a very red city and you will see no cali tags

Rent they don't buy properties and never build capital or wealth.

My place went up 250k this year.
Pretty much anything that is below the 10K/year write off cap went up to meet it, so you have 300k places up to 5-6.

I really thought the more expensive homes outside the tax write-off margin would slow, but they grew faster. If my place goes over $1m this year, I'm selling and buying a farm.

that seems pretty cheap. same house in some neighborhoods of seattle go for over 800k

Attached: seattle house.png (1041x800, 638K)

We dont live in big shitty’s

>t. CenCal

Attached: 42735E81-E98F-47AA-AAF4-6F4DA13FEDF6.jpg (750x734, 97K)

I live in LA county, I have to earn a minimum of 5k a mo to afford to live here with my family.

Rent: 2000/mo
Daycare: 900/mo
Health Insurance: 1100/mo
Auto Insurance: 160/mo
Gas budget: 160/mo
Grocery budget: 200/mo

Nobody is building apartments. They are building condos.

I live in New York LI so I can say something about high cost of living areas. Most people split rent/mortgage with others. Or their family has been established there already for so many years before things got insanely expensive.

In countries even more cucked by the housing market(i.e Canada) only those with household incomes of salaries of +$100,000 have children.

>Short sale
>Still 900k
user that home is going to sell for over a million.

Food isn’t that good brah and all the attractive sluts are not fucking you or any of us

Get a better job that provides healthcare Jesus dude

Once got paid 5$ as a teen to push a Mexican car out of the brush behind their house and onto a street in front so they could do some work on it in Ohio. There were 13 people living in the house when we went in to collect. Otherwise nice guys.

No they still need them they just don't want to pay them any money, so they import desperate beaners and put 20 of them in a one family house

Most of you don't own homes so I'll tell you essentially how this works in most cities in America. I'll stick to what's happening in California, because the East Coast is a much different environment.

The first thing to note is that the more people you are willing to stuff into a house, the cheaper it becomes. In the case of California, what drives up the price of many areas are Mexicans who live 10 deep in a shack who don't mind living in absolute squalor. They will stuff workers into there until they make enough money to move out and eventually the house will get paid off and settled with kids, crime generally increases, the good people move on and the ghetto people stay behind and let it fester and decay into a shithole. White people are kept out because they refuse to live like roaches.

So wait, what happened to all the white people and how did the housing prices get so high? Boomers bought these houses for insanely low prices from the 60s to the 90s. They saw their home price go up, an increase an immigration, and they sold out to the highest bidder.

Remember this, if you have a home worth 500k, but ALL homes in the area you want to live in are near the same price... you do not gain any excess wealth based on this. You ONLY make money off a home investment if you SELL the home and live in another place which costs less. This is what happened to many white Californians, who moved to other states that were more affordable.

So the final piece to the puzzle is... if the good messicans moved on to other places to live and the bad ones stayed behind and turned it into a shithole, shouldn't the price there have gone down? No, not when you have illegals and chain migrants flooding the place like crazy. There will always be more poor cockroach families looking for a place to stay and looking for a connection to get them ANYWHERE they can.

In addition to that, there's no where else to go... The entire area is infested with minorities...

Attached: help.jpg (225x225, 8K)

That is my company plan. The highest tier covers basically everything when it comes to pregnancy. The savings is worth it as long as my wife keeps pumping out babies. It would be 1100 if I had 3 kids or 8 kids.

ah, the power of propaganda

do apartments ever NOT turn to shit? I've never seen it, unless you're talking NYC or SF. all about quick short-term profit at expense of town's future

yes it is and yes they would, just don't be a little bitch

I was offered a job in the San Jose area after college (I'm old and went back to school to change careers). They offered $185K to start and I almost passed out. My wife and I began looking at houses in the area and I began to understand why the offer was so astronomical. To purchase a house comparable to what we currently own here in AZ, would be ~$1M. We're not in a fucking McMantion by any means, it's 3K sqft, 4bdrm, 2.5 bath, with a decent yard.

The mortgage would've been almost $5K a month, or 35% of my monthly income. Right now, my mortgage is 11% of my income.

(Continued)... and only the elite wealthiest of the whites maintain decent areas and places to live which drives up the cost of homes EVEN more.

The reality is that, nobody is really wanting to move from anywhere else in America into that 500k home. You only have spics who are in the market who group together to afford stuff like this, or you have house flippers (as you do in this case in the OP's photo) trying to make an insane amount of money off a desperate person.

What's the end game? Either the area gets gentrified to drive out the savages (which increases the cost of living to a point they can't sustain) or the housing prices collapse and everyone starts trying to move out all at once (See Detroit).

We'll see how long the California weather and Tech Industry keep LA and San Fran afloat, it's rather interesting to watch.

Don't trust Californians, don't talk to them, don't accept them. They are the worst state and they deserve to be ran out by Mexican fleas. Learn from this.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

>Mexicans who live 10 deep in a shack
Asians have been doing this for 20 years now. I want laws against parking 7 cars outside a single family home.

Yes saw that too. Plus right now the market has an issue where not many buyers. Though one thing is that if the property was severely distressed and took $40k to make it move in ready the $/sqft would have been under market due to not being able to qualify for FHA/VA loans. That $/sqft is about right for LA.

Attached: 1529927672696.jpg (604x604, 65K)

Bugmen are a rival to the spics but their numbers are far far lower.

Attached: dan.jpg (588x232, 25K)

in most democratic shitholes seattle being one of them where i live, after taxes and such your mortgage is more near 40-50% or more for the average citizen here.

Kek

haha everything is screwed

dude you're me, except i make san jose money in az. why leave?

Bullshit

Mexicans aren't millionaires, they are living in shacks, trailers, or cars. Theses houses are bought by upper middle class workers born out-of-state, or out of the US. The main factor driving up prices is the lack of supply due to retarded zoning policies and NIMBYsm.

Murica

Attached: HouseBelgium.png (1028x703, 482K)

fucking weep for you coastal and city cucks
it's disgusting how many of you there are and how many are able to vote

Well that and they never buy houses because they can't. Not near the real cities anyway.

Yeah but you would make 10 times more $$ there than in Belgium, Western Europe is a shithole too Jean

Or they have semi-rich chink parents who make the downpayment for the kids. But the joke is on the kids because now they are a slave to their house which will take forever to pay off, even if they are an above average wage cuck and can rent spare rooms.

Yeah if you buy a home with intentions to live in it for over 10 years chances are the market will increase to higher prices again. However, you could have saved a lot of money and possibly debt if you waited another 2 years. There are other factors in that decision that are not financial.

Stock market has been in a 10 year uptrend. Housing bubble already saw the top back in August or so. It's already seeing declines. When you have places in California increasing in price by 200% and shit, that means the market is hyperbolic and about to enter a bear market. Millennials can't afford the homes and they are the workforce. It will go down and probably crash hard.

Don't worry, our civilization will collapse soon.

>racism
*Tribalism
fify

AckshUally
There is a better reason
>JO DRUMOF NO WOLL NO KKK NO FASKIT UKA

Attached: IMG_2323.jpg (577x735, 93K)

Most "good" jobs are in expensive cities. These jobs actually pay less than ever, adjusted for inflation and cost of living.
And the jews think they won't be thrown into the ovens again, kek.

Theres some people that rent 3-4 people per bedroom lol

>do apartments ever NOT turn to shit?

Yes, as long as they are mostly inhabited by white people.

Banks have to give home loans to minority family. I shit you not.