Croatia NO, Videos 'Prove' Croatia Forcibly Expelling Migrants, Watchdog Says

balkaninsight.com/en/article/bvm-proves-human-rights-violations-at-external-eu-border--12-14-2018

Call the UN Jow Forums to bomb and overthrow this utase nazi state for protecting their borders and sending illegals back.

Attached: D9C89EC1-709F-4B31-A883-2597869FA36A.jpg (640x480, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

balkaninsight.com/en/article/bvm-proves-human-rights-violations-at-external-eu-border--12-14-2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The EU should sanction Croatia for not accepting migrants or cut funding. For fucks we’re all immigrants, we all came from Africa, Europe belongs to everyone.

top lads

Show your real flag my Jewish friend.

BUILD THE WALL!!!

Whatever happened to execution on sight?

Attached: polskaa.jpg (500x478, 119K)

Based Poland

Yes let’s kill innocent people fleeing war. This is why nobody likes white people

Gtfo ya shill

lmao
>Jeb
LMAO

Ayyy good guy Poland right here.

Unironically, we can't accept these sad fucks even if we wanted to. We don't have anything. So stop bombing the whole fucking world so we can prevent this shit in the future. Thanks

>This is why nobody likes white people
no. it's because we are more succesfull and self-sufficient

>Enter country illegally
>Get thrown out illegally.
Everybody wins.

>balkaninsight.com/en/article/bvm-proves-human-rights-violations-at-external-eu-border--12-14-2018

God damn pack of feral wild NIGGERS in the woods......

Ready!
Aim!
FIRE!

>Fleeing war
lmfao. They are invaders. Not too long ago invaders were slaughtered on sight. They come to attempt to outbreed Whites ala Kosovo, they steal resources, they spread disease, they steal, they rape, they kill. They are literal invaders, and the people facilitating their invasion (ie the UN, the NGOs, Soros, etc) should be treated as what they are, their officers facilitating their invasion and should be valid military targets.

For example, Trudeau and his Muslim Immigration Minister were the chief drafters of the UN Invasion Pact. One day after it passes Merkel and Trudeau come out admitting its legally binding and the UN can somehow force it into a country's laws. Merkel then said Nations have to give up their sovereignty. War is getting closer..

Attached: POLSKA.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

>a black man invented quantum physics while brown man invented mathematics

Attached: kangpolska.png (704x380, 398K)

Kys

JEB POSTING INTENSIFIES

No, it’s because we white people stole everything from the world and claimed it as our own. Superior my fucking ass, a black man invented quantum physics while brown man invented mathematics. If you want to stop being ignorant, take a class diverse studies or colonial institutional historic racism

Yes

Jeb fuck off from Split and go back to your Goblina in Florida

Attached: jeb in croatia.png (2234x276, 106K)

Wow bro you’re so woke

This is fake, nice photoshop

Yeah, it’s fake that was my comment. He just changed flag and id. No wonder polish women getting blacked at Euroweek

K-K-KANGZ!

cowards flee wars

What's your home adresse? I need a place to ro.. stay.