A very violent war between Israel and Palestine is probably going to happen. Whose side is Jow Forums taking?

A very violent war between Israel and Palestine is probably going to happen. Whose side is Jow Forums taking?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesSI384YD6.jpg (284x177, 7K)

Fund both sides

This. Dead jews and dead Muslims aren't a bad thing.

You mean dead American's. You fight the wars of Israel.

Not a bad thing either, though.

Attached: 1543555113478.jpg (960x540, 87K)

Both need to burn to the ground.

Palestina

Attached: Gaza_church.jpg (900x600, 73K)

Germany

Filastin

As a PHD in kebab removal.
Israel
Gas them all

>dead kikes
>dead muzzies
Its a win-win either way

Palestine.

>side

No homeland for semites
Reconquista Jerusalem 2020
checkem

Attached: 1542256559815.gif (356x216, 1.98M)

i'm on palestine's side
there are tens of muslim countries, but only a kike country (not counting the uk and the us), so if palestine wins (which has 0.0000% chance of happening) then we get rid of the kike homebase, but if the kikes win then there's still saudi arabia and iran and other muslim countries

None, both are retarded, you either support zionism or support jihadists, but i do hope that somehow they both wipe each other out

albanians removed ur ass of kosovo

they don't even exist what you think of palestine is just part of israel under military control

Attached: 0ezv3exe3nm11.png (512x512, 143K)

Palestine of course

Attached: polestine.png (1500x500, 112K)

THIS.

Attached: DIE for israel.png (592x678, 406K)

>Whose side is Jow Forums taking?
US side, make money and have those morons kill each other

>You fight the wars of Israel.
not this one there is no public support for it

Palestine.

Attached: hafez.jpg (850x400, 54K)

Doesn't matter. You can manufacture public consent and support for war through the media quite easily.

now you're thinkin

Attached: 1544980722614.png (430x571, 383K)

Kikes generate public support via false flags. There was no support for Iraq war until 9/11.

Attached: dancing israelis fox news.jpg (291x214, 16K)

Joos destroy palestines and piss off all their muslim neighbours, then Israel get glassed. A happy ending.

I have neither the resources nor agency to give a shit about some proxy war for money. We pay enough taxes to our military and deep state that we basically have no idea what's really going on over there.

No information, no control, no power over that part of the world, so why bother even caring?

The only thing I care about is that my money is going over there and Based RAND PAUL is dealing with that at the moment so...

what is the point of this thread exactly?

Attached: 1541231191347.png (500x560, 135K)

America stands with Israel. Israel is a lone outpost of democracy and technological progress in a region dominated by savagery.

>pic related
what a loser

Palestine of course

Fuck the jews

Side? How about I just kick back, drink some fine bourbon, and watch a bunch of hairy desert monkeys and grifters kill each other?

fpbp

next level based.

Attached: giphy-1.gif (320x240, 1.95M)

Even if they win ,they will wind up killing eachother they unify through hate

your friends are dying kike

Attached: greh.png (590x233, 31K)

isreal of course, wouldnt want to see all those trillions weve invested be burned to the ground now would we

jews kind of look white - mostly from what i have seen - they should manifest destiny the mudslimes

ppl here hate jews.
ppl here hate muslims.
Let them firts fight and kill each other.
Kill survivors on both sides and take the land for our own.
New kekistan is born.