"White People Invented Everything!" WTF?!

So cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAiRBF13Qrs

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

surnamedb.com/Surname/Abele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_Jewish_nobility
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=abeles
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk&bpctr=1530653578
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algebra
youtube.com/watch?v=GCLO2tf0IrM
aljazeera.com/programmes/science-in-a-golden-age/2015/10/al-khwarizmi-father-algebra-151019144853758.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Von" = not Jewish

WYPIPO SUCK

WYPIPO PLZ LET ME IN YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!!

Hasan is right though. You can't negate the Islamic Golden Age

Access to white people is a human right.

Fuck when did John Green became so redpilled?

ah yes the golden age of stealing other peoples work and genocide'ing other people

This imbecile is a Neanderthal a sub-species from Caucasian (Caucasus) Mountains. He is not a Homo-Sapien like I am. My DNA classifies I am Human. This dumb ass European just identified his genetic DNA as having 2%-4% Neanderthal ancestry. Eurasians fall in line with this Neanderthal category of being classified as a sub-species. They are responsible for diseases that annihilated most of Indigenous people that were here in this Country before these card-carrying infectious dead-man-walking disease carriers set foot on their lands. They killed, maimed, stole & lied about whatever. After they stole the land the diseased lazy-ass liars didn't know how to work the land that was stolen under false promises. They went looking for other ethnic groups to validate that the land that was stolen was a right because of their brutal ways & treatments of Homo-Sapiens. They didn't build a snowman in this Country. This was built on the backs of slave labor. That's why these defects to Society aren't reproducing because of their false narratives regarding who built this Country & their sub-species DNA. The truth can best be seen by what type of illegitimate president & his European draft-dodging ancestry from Nazi Germany sitting in the White House lying, cheating, false promises & stealing with all the hallmarks of a Neanderthal. Trumpf is the original spelling of his European Nazi History.

Name some of the things that white people didn’t invent.

Attached: 7038426C-0DF9-47A6-B646-0895AD634840.jpg (320x320, 30K)

lol he isn't even arguing the point.... prageru says 'the last 500 years' and HASSAN is fetishizing an islamic golden era from 1000 years ago...

go fvck yourself youngroach

Access to everyone else's cheap labor and resources is white privilege.

I mean this is in the video so it’s a lay up, but numbers and algebra

Attached: 16BB795F-1E50-4CF9-A223-EFC52E634BA7.jpg (649x365, 65K)

I didn’t realize Pothagorus was a mudslide.

Kek I was going to say the same thing. I didn’t even know you could invent numbers, but I assume that’s a reference to Sumerian record keeping and accounting.

>invented counting
uh no sweetie

And it's bullshit also. The Roman Empire was far more advanced in 150 AD than the Islamic "Golden Era" in the 1300's.

Last name: Abele
derives from the Hebrew given name
'Hevel' meaning 'breath or vigour'.

surnamedb.com/Surname/Abele

von denotes nobility has nothing to
do with his last name.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_Jewish_nobility

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=abeles

Jewish (Ashkenazic): from Abele (a pet form
of the Yiddish personal name Abe (from Hebrew
ab ‘father’) or of Abraham) + Yiddish
possessive -s. Dutch: variant of Abele.

Source: Dictionary of American Family
Names ©2013, Oxford University Press

Attached: (((Abele))).jpg (848x564, 216K)

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk&bpctr=1530653578

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 18937483274.jpg (3644x3244, 2.87M)

This is so overblown. He was interviewed on Alex Jones last week. He came off as measured, intelligent, tactful, and knowledgable about western civilization and the problems it faces.

Kiki, do you love me?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algebra

Attached: 264976EA-F6DD-4B89-9A90-323D07A8B257.jpg (750x1248, 256K)

Why is Brown Fabio being shilled all the time

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

purple drank/lean

Jews change content on Wikipedia:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCLO2tf0IrM

he is not wrong. White Man is God, and all brown pussy craves for white benis, that is a fact

Attached: 1534904550443.jpg (407x554, 41K)

White people invented the modern world. We don't care about your feelings anymore. We're telling it like is now. Get with the times

That's why you're in a white country, right? We stole your ideas and turned your home country into shit.

The Golden age of stealing from the works of the Greeks and Romans more like.

but they didnt invent maths, Pythagoras "invented" geometry the same as that guy "invented" algebra, and he did it hundreds of years earlier.
calculus is firmly a white invention as well

Algebra came from india. Popularized in europe from books in Arabia

Jenkem

Attached: fellowgoys.png (900x720, 984K)

Got me in my feelings

aljazeera.com/programmes/science-in-a-golden-age/2015/10/al-khwarizmi-father-algebra-151019144853758.html

Attached: 72897067-CE8A-4010-8497-A8DDF2B0B111.jpg (750x1252, 274K)

helicopters

>1 post by this id
Fuck off kike

bulletproof vests

Your pic: 'Abeles', not Abele. Different etymologies. Someone went through this in a different thread.

Inventing math is like saying you invented a rock as a weight. The rock was always a weight, therefore you didn’t invent the weight. Math has always been there.

Slavery

Tobacco and gang rape

Incorrect. But as it stands, the original question posed was “name something white people didn’t invent” I believe I did that. And it’s a fundamental component of “western civilization”

I agree close the border.

>TYT
Get the fuck off my board, turkroach.

Attached: roach.jpg (300x400, 5K)

Lol, shill, I saw you coming

"discovered" math

TYT thread deserves TYT memes

Attached: justana.jpg (278x231, 17K)

is it over, then?

>White People Invented Everything!" and jews and POC destroy it all. Time to leave white folk! and never look back

>no one ever knew how to count before Arabs taught them
Are people really this dumb? We could just as easily use Greek or Roman numerals

Looks pretty white to me.

Attached: Bullet Proof vest demonstration by inventor.jpg (1200x978, 406K)

You'll still take their resources just bribe their own people to abuse them instead of you. Or once you establish your new Larpy Reich you'll justify a reason to invade.

FUCK WYPIPO
WYPIPO GIB MONEY

>muslims invented numbers
OH NO NO NO

Hey dont cry because christianity dropped the ball and buried its head under the sand for 500 years.

Attached: Tech-5.png (516x438, 21K)

>1 post by this ID
E
G
A
S L I D E T H R E A D
H
I
L
L

Attached: slide thread.png (1150x1081, 157K)

calling this man a shill does not refute anything in his post

Dude fuck this guy. He actually seems pretty smart, which is what makes it more sad. He’s a socially awkward autist and he needs real help and real friends, I feel sorry for him but he needs to leave black people alone.

he's polish therefore not white

Whites did not invent everything but if you want to go back to a period in which europeans were not the majority of inventors than you gotta go back to the early middle ages

Attached: tech_4.jpg (639x347, 38K)

>look mom I posted it again

hehehehe Jow Forums is so stupid if I trick them into thinking everyone is a Jew they'll just blindly hate them xD

Attached: 1543867976711.jpg (605x720, 111K)

Why is this even possible?

Even if white people did invent everything, it’s a handful of white people. Jim Bob who works on an oil rig didn’t invent shit, but he has a good job that Tyrone might be able to do if he could show up to his interview on time.

das rite, wypipo be evil n shiet. Dey only rich cuz dey stole resources from the BLACK MAN

What numbers are you using to count homeboy? Unless they have a bunch of letters in them you need to take the L and start thanking Arabs.
What’s MCVXX times VIXII? One is clearly a better system than the other, that’s why it was adopted over a thousand years ago

of course he's a jew look at him

Typed wife's Polish family name, 0 results.

>Even if
is there even a debate?

Attached: 1520716186351.png (1237x1017, 108K)

Werner von braun is a nog

Fuck off, tl;dr kike

When a 12 IQ giga cuck discovers Jow Forums

I mostly use greek and european created symbols since I'm not a mathlet. Besides, your claim was numbers in general, not just Arabic numerals (actually created by poos).

I'm not aware of any invention done by Europeans beside genocide weapons. what they pretend to be a greek science is Persian, what they pretend to be a roman science is Carthaginian, what they pretend to be a renaissance science is all muslim science. Westerners has won because they are the most blood thirsty, nothing to do with anything else. Europeans have set humans back many thousands years by exterminating every civilization on earth, Persepolis, library of Alexandria, Carthage, Baghdad (exterminated by christian mongols under European influence), Andalusia. In Andalusia, muslims were experimenting aviation since the 9th century ! Just imagine how advanced humanity will be today if europeans didn't exterminate all those civilizations. Even industrialization of Europe was stollen from muslim-ruled India who was the first proto-industrial country in the world, when Britain gained control of India, they transferred the technology to Europe and pushed Indians to extreme poverty. This is why England was the first industrialized country in Europe. We know our history, we don't need any unpigmented pedophile serial killer genocider despicable racist to know it

This should not be covered by the news. This has no reason to be covered by the news. It's just some guy saying something that is largely true. The fact that this has become controversial enough to be covered by TYT among others... I don't know how to react to that.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1366x768, 49K)

>What’s MCVXX times VIXII?
maybe if you could actually write a number correctly someone could answer.

is that John green?

If that was true, then blacks would be exploring the outer space right now, since they steal the resources from white people through welfare and actual crime.

Attached: 1544896888565.png (500x477, 102K)

can you elaborate? this sounds like some WE

cringe

Attached: california 2.jpg (959x1280, 112K)

Niggers don't know what responsibility is. They don't know how to properly use resources either or learn from previous mistakes for that matter

based kid

didn't arabs used to be really pale, almost European? Like even if you look at pictures of Iran from the 30's-60's many of the people could pass as "white" in a place like Brazil

It's a fact that whites are the superior race. No other race even has a fraction of the accomplishments we have. Some of you guys need to get with the times cause we're done pandering to your feelings. If facts offend you then too bad. Deal with it cause we're rising back up.

No one denies the Phoenicians, the Egyptians, and the Chinese also had number systems. Which one was the most useful, and which one is still practiced today? The Egyptians used a base 16 system. What’s 5 rods 3 strings and 6 frog’s heads times 7 logs 8 snakes and 4 tadpoles?

WE WUZ SHEIKHZ

During the early days of Muslim conquest they took over many locations with libraries containing works from greek and Roman scientists, including the great library of Alexandria. They forced Greek and Persian scholars to translat them into Arabic and destroyed the originals.
One example is Claudius Ptolemy's (a third century Roman) work on astronomy which the Arabs later called the Almagest (the greatest). You know how alot stars have Arabic names? Most of those names were translated from his star charts, and they even used his hybrid model of the solar system all the way until Copernicus and Galileo.

Based

need to find the "I made this" meme

A good guy ! A very good guy !

>They forced Greek and Persian scholars to translat them into Arabic and destroyed the originals

Attached: romanians 2.png (682x1065, 458K)

do you have any sources on this?

>Destroyed the originals

Faggot, don't blame Arabs because whites decided to go full on christcuck and condemn pagan sciences

This serbian nigga knows what's up

Anglos ruin everything

who fucking knows? i'm sick of seeing that fuckers face and won't watch anything related to it anymore.

>I mostly use greek and european created symbols since I'm not a mathlet.

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

not a single refute?
and i'm the kike
fake jew amalekite?
lol fuck off shills.

Capitalism

he's right, they did

Attached: white society.jpg (918x543, 101K)

Dumb. Mathematics have always been there and people have always used them. You couod argue they advanced mathematics, though.

Attached: 1541641000624.jpg (1000x1366, 264K)