Why do Europeans see themselves as above Americans?

Why do Europeans see themselves as above Americans?

Attached: yankee.jpg (580x382, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/blogs/kids-from-right-wing-families-must-be-re-educated-german-govt.-backed-broch?utm_content=buffer50000&utm_medium=LSN+buffer&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=LSN&fbclid=IwAR2zbvBAjpGlhlf-hgY6eIQXQpFTvBv6UuRD0OfyQitfxGgJlZ7Fg6ls2Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't see ourselves as above, it's just that when we hear you talk we know that we are above.

Same reason you allow yourselves to be marched to extinction in your ancestral homelands.

Attached: 1493163717757.png (419x499, 176K)

Jealousy.

hows the weather in tel aviv, schlomo ?

>more intelligent
>more sophisticated culture
>better educated
>more attractive
And
>taller, so above them in the most literal sense of the word
>croatia
>”we”
Shut up you balkan monkey. The grown ups are talking

We dont. I call myself a European-American

The essence of [the American theory of life] is that everyone can become what he wants to, within the limits of the technological means at his disposal. Equally, a person is not what he is from his true nature and there is no real difference between people, only differences in qualifications. According to this theory anyone can be anyone he wants to be if he knows how to train himself.
This is obviously the case with the 'self-made man'; in a society which has lost all sense of tradition the notion of personal aggrandizement will extend into every aspect of human existence, reinforcing the egalitarian doctrine of pure democracy. If the basis of such ideas is accepted, then all natural diversity has to be abandoned. Each person can presume to possess the potential of everyone else and the terms 'superior' and 'inferior' lose their meaning; every notion of distance and respect loses meaning; all life-styles are open to all. To all organic conceptions of life Americans oppose a mechanistic conception. In a society which has 'started from scratch', everything has the characteristic of being fabricated. In American society appearances are masks not faces. At the same time, proponents of the American way of life are hostile to personality.

The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization.

This. Its largely a relevance thing, hence self-hating countries like Denmark seem the most butthurt.

Because we are.

Because Europeans are far better humans than us lowly niggers. All we do is shoot each other, speak Mexican & die of obesity like the low iq mutt savages that we are. The only pure ethnicity left in the country are kikes, we deserve to be shamed by Europeans because no one here is pure enough to show us the way to a better life. Based Europeans.

We aren't mate. Have you been there? We really aren't. They've built something much better than we have.

Europeans have a superiority complex. They cope with their declining global influence by making nagging comments about Americans.

Fuck off Fritz, good luck in your reeducation camps. lifesitenews.com/blogs/kids-from-right-wing-families-must-be-re-educated-german-govt.-backed-broch?utm_content=buffer50000&utm_medium=LSN+buffer&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=LSN&fbclid=IwAR2zbvBAjpGlhlf-hgY6eIQXQpFTvBv6UuRD0OfyQitfxGgJlZ7Fg6ls2Jo

Lack of self awareness

Attached: 1540875722981.png (640x640, 698K)

because anglos are faggot capitalists who started every war in history and are owned by the kikes

Ok Aquafresh

Attached: af.jpg (620x361, 53K)

jew propaganda

I don't think about Americans at all.

>personal aggrandizement will extend into every aspect of human existence, reinforcing the egalitarian doctrine of pure democracy
This is hardly sequitur. It's just as reasonable to expect that since I am willing to self-aggrandize, I must be aware that others are as well, and create as stable and limited platform of mutual defense as possible.
"all natural diversity has to be abandoned" doesn't fit with self-aggrandizement at all. The rest of this paragraph is senseless. Especially since the start of your claim is that "if we know how to train..."
"Individualism and personality are not the same" woah, that took a few smoked joints to gain? of course not. Individualism is self-reliance, another knife in your mistaken theory that self-made leads to aimless and unskilled.
The rest of your blabber, I will leave for the crows. Remember to register your kitchen tools.

Rather than admit they fucked up by allowing themselves to be ruled by rootless technocrats who ruined their nations, they'd rather be smug toward Americans on the internet.

We're not much better over here in that regard, but good luck getting euro-peons to admit as much.

Dw Poland you're doing good, keep at it.

Also, American anons who have travelled to Europe. Which country was the rudest you visited and which was the friendliest?

I ran out of room. It's Evola, not me. Though I think he has a point to an extent.

Imo, Denmark (especially in Copenhagen) is top followed by Germany and general Scandanavia for folks so up their own arse. They seem themselves with such a superiority complex that an American tourist who makes enough money to travel the world is looked down on as an intellectual inferior by a wagecucking shitmuncher Dane.

Spain by far the rudest, you're country the friendliest. This was over a decade ago though so things might have changed.

based

Dont forget your roots americans

The rudest country I've been to in Europe is Austria, the friendliest the UK. Love you bongs.

>then all natural diversity has to be abandoned
Baseless, all natural diversity will be extenuated/heightened, since individual skills will flourish both in competition, bringing refinement, and with freedom to alter and refine.

Again, everything else is only functional if you refuse your original premise, that one must learn to become things. Only Marx was that fucking autistic.

Gross. You guys are gross. I heard you don't even shower.

Oh really? Where in Spain? Glad you got a nice reception in England though.

Eyyyy, you're alright yourself.

inbreeding and decreased mental capacity from substance abuse, sugar addiction

>>taller, so above them in the most literal sense of the word
Taller than you ahmed

I know it’s a meme, but the French were the rudest by far. The Italians and Austrians were the nicest.

Is someone trying to pass off evola's thoughts as their own ?

Everyone sees themselves above everyone else. National chauvanism is as natural as the sky is blue.

Leave us alone america you dirty kikes

Europe belongs to europeans ok?

Attached: 243342.png (834x781, 665K)

No I just ran out of room, mate.

Germans, Dutch and French should be banned form American entry. THey are generally subhuman

Yeah France is very hostile to outsiders, even if they speak French. Went to the south of France, I have decent French and went with a dude from the north of France, but they pretended to not understand a word we said quite often and were weirdly passive aggressive in a lot of shops and bars.

There are some nice people among all of those (less so Germans). The Dutch are odd, they are blunt so are either super cool and likeable or massive massive cunts.

one at a time here, so hold your asshole in

>Average white american iq is 106, most european states are lucky to get 100 without contending with having 44% 75 iq nigs bloating them down
>more sophisticated culture that allows you to elect globalist leaders and fuck yourselves over for the third time in 100 years by submitting to german rule only for the anglo and american to bail you out
>better educated, which is why you and asians come to america to blow what little money you have after taxes out on our universities.
>the average white american male is only shorter than those in scandinavia, at 5'10

>Tfw the American and European experiments are run by the same people
>Tfw the looming threat of Europe created an American identity
>Mfw the looming threat of America is creating a European identity
It's all a game

Attached: 1499321404589.jpg (509x625, 31K)

PART AND PARCEL OF EVERYDAY LIFE!

Attached: King Terry Dance.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Ok retard

As much as its a meme, American education is decent for the most part. Certainly has a lot more recourses than European schools, and the way you approach sports leads to a generally better population.

In England, our state education is fucking horrific. Politicians all come from private education and refuse to send their kids to state school, because they know how shit it is. Especially since Blair.

We are just as arrogant as any euro. Excuse me while I clean my guns in my 2,800 sq. foot home I bought for $60,000.

be careful you may get holes in your walls by just touching them hahaha