THE PLOT THICKENS

>Robert Mueller's office scrubbed all of the data from FBI agent Peter Strzok's iPhone, while his FBI mistress Lisa Page's phone had been scrubbed by a different department, according to a comprehensive report by the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) released on Thursday.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-15/mueller-scrubbed-messages-peter-strzoks-iphone-oig-recovers-19000-new-fbi-lovebird

FBI COMPROMISED FBI COMPROMISED

Attached: 1544747571901.png (717x444, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4C6CM09mos
snopes.com/fact-check/lisa-barsoomian-rod-rosenstein/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>zerohedge
Salvia'd

hurr durr
me f be eye
me can daleet evidance
bcuz who guna catch me lol!!!!!\
checkmate trumptads

WEW LAD! MORE SHILLS MEANS SOMETHING!

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-172844~2.png (1080x1097, 142K)

nothing will happen.

>muh muller scrubbed

No he didn’t you fucking twat lie better you nigger

You are shilling just as much nigger

kike. your hero is gonna hang from a noose

bump

gonna leave this here for our friends

Attached: 6a8b2c4c1307d927ef872c419f85a7778593c5181a72d75ed677f2ce07654df1.png (890x156, 40K)

Thanks anons! The curtain will fall enough.

Came here
To
Post this

>WEW LAD! MORE SHILLS MEANS SOMETHING!

DAE le shills? Get fucked, shlomo. Nothing ever happens.

lmfao. bumpernino!!!!! How many 5 word responses can we get?

Attached: 1544042140079.jpg (1243x1232, 174K)

But CNN & MSNBC didn’t report on this.

>military tribunals

Attached: A39B4ECF-568E-459B-A97B-10CCC807CC1C.jpg (1876x1054, 440K)

I don't understand your American soap operas

bump

Can someone explain this to a retard like myself who hasn’t been following the investigation closely

Nothing is going to happen and you will be executed or re-educated if you refuse the microchip

So why did Comey testify he read the original 302?

>Robert Mueller's office scrubbed all of the data from FBI agent Peter Strzok's iPhone
Every corporation makes you delete your company email account when you are terminated, or the IT dept does it for you. This is not news.

Attached: 1544219941725.jpg (625x626, 78K)

Nothing will happen. You faggots are of the opinion that the ruling class is subject to the law or something.
They've had enough to take Hillary down for years, and yet nothing has happened. Why? Because the law is for poor people.

>what is the federal records act

Imagine just tryna get some strange from your co worker and You become a national embarrassment

That's not how this went down to my understanding.

You’re retarded if you don’t think your life as a straight white male in western countries will end in some other way than you being injected with a lethal concoction if you refuse to obey the new world order in some FEMA detention facility
Fucking fool you are don’t say we didn’t tell you

>envelopes mang

Attached: 1544157733224.png (640x484, 374K)

Attached: romeobait.jpg (478x373, 25K)

time for the god emperor to move in for the kill on the deep state

FRUIT
FROM
A
POISON
TRREEEEEE

>why would a guy who lied multiple times under oath, lie under oath?

You're not gunna do shit, the new world order has already been conquered. The throne has already been claimed by its rightful heir. Tic toc

>Robert Mueller's office
From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation. A Grand Jury had been impanelled.
Governments from around the world had donated to the “Charity”. Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation were declared.
Hmmm, now you would think that an honest investigator would be able to figure this out. Guess who took over this investigation in 2002?
Bet you can’t guess. None other than James Comey.
Now, that’s interesting, isn’t it?
Guess who was transferred in to the Internal Revenue Service to run the Tax Exemption Branch of the IRS?
Your friend and mine, Lois “Be on The Look Out” (BOLO) Lerner.
It gets better, well not really, but this is all just a series of strange coincidences, right?
Guess who ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice from 2001 to 2005?
No other than the Assistant Attorney General of the United States, Rod Rosenstein.
Guess who was the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation during this time frame?
I know, it’s a miracle, just a coincidence, just an anomaly in statistics and chances, Robert Mueller.
What do all four casting characters have in common?They all were briefed and/or were front line investigators into the Clinton Foundation Investigation.

Attached: jobait.jpg (625x560, 161K)

Now that’s just a coincidence, right?
Ok, lets chalk the last one up to mere chance.
Let’s fast forward to 2009.

James Comey leaves the Justice Department to go and cash-in at Lockheed Martin.
Hillary Clinton is running the State Department, on her own personal email server by the way.
The Uranium One “issue” comes to the attention of the Hillary.
Like all good public servants do, you know looking out for America’s best interest, she decides to support the decision and approve the sale of 20% of US Uranium to no other than, the Russians.
Now you would think that this is a fairly straight up deal, except it wasn’t, the People got absolutely nothing out of it.
However, prior to the sales approval, no other than Bill Clinton goes to Moscow, gets paid 500K for a one hour speech then meets with Vladimir Putin at his home for a few hours.
Ok, no big deal right? Well, not so fast, the FBI had a mole inside the money laundering and bribery scheme.
Guess who was the FBI Director during this time frame?
Yep, Robert Mueller. He even delivered a Uranium Sample to Moscow in 2009.
Guess who was handling that case within the Justice Department out of the US Attorney’s Office in Maryland.
No other than, Rod Rosenstein.
Guess what happened to the informant?
The Department of Justice placed a GAG order on him and threatened to lock him up if he spoke out about it.
How does 20% of the most strategic asset of the United States of America end up in Russian hands when the FBI has an informant, a mole providing inside information to the FBI on the criminal enterprise?
Guess what happened soon after the sale was approved?

~145 million dollars in “donations” made their way into the Clinton Foundation from entities directly connected to the Uranium One deal.

Guess who was still at the Internal Revenue Service working the Charitable Division
No other than, Lois Lerner.
Ok, that’s all just another series of coincidences, nothing to see here, right?
Let’s fast forward to 2015.
Due to a series of tragic events in Benghazi and after the 9 “investigations” the House, Senate and at State Department, Trey Gowdy who was running the 10th investigation as Chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi discovers that the Hillary ran the State Department on an unclassified, unauthorized, outlaw personal email server.
He also discovered that none of those emails had been turned over when she departed her “Public Service” as Secretary of State which was required by law.
He also discovered that there was Top Secret information contained within her personally archived email.
Sparing you the State Departments cover up, the nostrums they floated, the delay tactics that were employed and the outright lies that were spewed forth from the necks of the Kerry State Department, we shall leave it with this…… they did everything humanly possible to cover for Hillary.
Now this is amazing, guess who became FBI Director in 2013?Guess who secured 17 no bid contracts for his employer (Lockheed Martin) with the State Department and was rewarded with a six million dollar thank you present when he departed his employer.
No other than James Comey.
Amazing how all those no-bids just went right through at State, huh?
Now he is the FBI Director in charge of the “Clinton Email Investigation” after of course his FBI Investigates the Lois Lerner “Matter” at the Internal Revenue Service and exonerates her.

Nope couldn’t find any crimes there. Can you guess what happened next?
In April 2016, James Comey drafts an exoneration letter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, meanwhile the DOJ is handing out immunity deals like candy.
They didn’t even convene a Grand Jury.
Like a lightning bolt of statistical impossibility, like a miracle from God himself, like the true “Gangsta” Homey is, James steps out into the cameras of an awaiting press conference on July the 8th of 2016, and exonerates the Hillary from any wrongdoing.
Can you see the pattern?
It goes on and on, Rosenstein becomes Asst Attorney General, Comey gets fired based upon a letter by Rosenstein, Comey leaks government information to the press, Mueller is assigned to the Russian Investigation sham by Rosenstein to provide cover for decades of malfeasance within the FBI and DOJ and the story continues.
FISA Abuse, political espionage..... pick a crime, any crime, chances are...... this group and a few others did it.
All the same players.
All compromised and conflicted.
All working fervently to NOT go to jail themselves.
All connected in one way or another to the Clinton's.
They are like battery acid, they corrode and corrupt everything they touch.
How many lives have these two destroyed?
As of this writing, the Clinton Foundation, in its 20+ years of operation of being the largest International Charity Fraud in the history of mankind, has never been audited by the Internal Revenue Service.
Let us not forget that Comey's brother works for DLA Piper, the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation's taxes.

And,
See the person that is the common denominator to all the crimes above and still doing her evil escape legal maneuvers at the top of the 3 Letter USA Agencies.
WHO IS LISA BARSOOMIAN
Let’s learn a little about Mrs. Lisa H. Barsoomian’s background.
Lisa H. Barsoomian, a US Attorney that graduated from Georgetown Law, is a protégé of James Comey and Robert Mueller.
Barsoomian, with her boss R. Craig Lawrence, represented Bill Clinton in 1998. Lawrence also represented: Robert Mueller three times; James Comey five times; Barack Obama 45 times; Kathleen Sebelius 56 times; Bill Clinton 40 times; and Hillary Clinton 17 times. Between 1998 and 2017, Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times.
You may be saying to yourself, OK, who cares? Who cares about the work history of this Barsoomian woman?
Apparently someone does, because someone out there cares so much that they’ve “purged” all Barsoomian court documents for her Clinton representation in Hamburg vs. Clinton in 1998 and its appeal in 1999 from the DC District and Appeals Court dockets (?). Someone out there cares so much that the internet has been “purged” of all information pertaining to Barsoomian. Historically, this indicates that the individual is a protected CIA operative.

Additionally, Lisa Barsoomian has specialized in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the intelligence community. And, although Barsoomian has been involved in hundreds of cases representing the DC Office of the US Attorney, her email address is Lisa Barsoomian at NIH gov. The NIH stands for National Institutes of Health. This is a tactic routinely used by the CIA to protect an operative by using another government organization to shield their activities.
It’s a cover, so big deal right? I mean what does one more attorney with ties to the US intelligence community really matter. It deals with Trump and his recent tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum imports, the border wall, DACA, everything coming out of California, the Uni-party unrelenting opposition to President Trump, the Clapper leaks, the Comey leaks, Attorney General Jeff Sessions recusal and subsequent 14 month nap with occasional forays into the marijuana legalization mix …. and last but not least Mueller’s never-ending investigation into collusion between the Trump team and the Russians. Why does Barsoomian, CIA operative, merit any mention?
BECAUSE….She is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s WIFE

I really hope you’re right user
I’m just too blackpilled
All I see is my neighborhood getting more black and Mexican and when I go to the store I’m the only white person there you can understand why I feel the way I do

bump this is a great collection, adding in a video that shows that the fbi was obfuscating the evidence given to them by the auditors in the cf "investigation" as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4C6CM09mos

Attached: secrecy.jpg (644x362, 54K)

saved!

Attached: Clinton - Comey - Rosenstein - Baroosman.jpg (1340x2476, 1.08M)

bump

1. is this subversion?
2. is Mueller going to get the death penalty over attempted subversion of the USA?

thanks user

Ty

A true red pill

could mueller really step in his own doodoo? it all seems a little strange
>the guy is playing a game. he actually thinks he's being a 4D chess master. Whether trump is playing 4d chess is up for debate, but Mueller definitely thinks he is. but he keeps making dumbass "mistakes" like hiring a bunch of hacks, destroying government records, indicting Russian companies that don't exist etc. he's not fucking up he's trying to do something. I'm not smart enough to know what it is and I have no clue about federal law enforcement protocols, but he at least THINKS he's got a grand plan and that its all leading up to something
it seems he's something of a clean up artist - he knows how to railroad people and has a history of doing that along with making a giant public mess of high profile investigations, deliberately?
>Mueller can do almost anything and be defended by the democrats. this allows him to prod Trump and goad him into acting out in ways that can be used against him. I can't think of anything other than going after Jr or the Trump Org (Trump's red lines for mueller) more likely to cause a chimp out. Firing Mueller or pardoning someone would be the perfect ammunition for 2020. Timing is shaping up for this and certainly Trump knows this is coming

bump

Huber wasn’t doing shit. Q is a fucktard

>FBI
>caring about the constitution

HA

Attached: IMG_4311.jpg (674x800, 189K)

This is basically the only intelligent post on Jow Forums right now

That may be so. It may be. But before that happens, we're all ready to go down in history as those who stood against the many. That free men fought and died rather than be bowed by a tyrant. The world will know, one way or another. If we are to have an end, let it be such an end, that it echoes through eternity.

Bump

>t. poo in loo on a US proxy

no it's because to truly bring justice you have to follow the law and make an airtight bullet proof case. Even if the NSA has everything they simply can't just give it to law enforcement and start arresting people. the DOJ literally has to start with a small fish and build the connections and enter all the evidence legally even if they know so and so is guilty as fuck of horrible crimes

bump

so Mueller might not be /ourguy/?

>if you refuse the microchip

this is the sad thing, i wouldnt doubt this is the plan, microchips are already being used in multiple countries right now, including here. If martial law comes from the deep state when they kill trump, we are so screwed. Also that new world currency thing cover from the economist that the rothskikes made is very scary.

No

Hehehehehehe.. NOPE! Debunked by snopes

snopes.com/fact-check/lisa-barsoomian-rod-rosenstein/

Bump

do whatever you can to get some arable land

Why would he use a proxy to hide his leaf flag?

Bump for interest

Attached: 1538209250062.gif (390x260, 35K)

Bump for POTUS giving shills the rope

Bump faggots keep this thread up

Attached: 912C1903-ABA0-4E39-9FC2-BCC90C7BA22E.jpg (560x577, 35K)

It's typical that when real things are going down everyone bitching about nothing happening is too busy yelling about which country closest resembles a nigger.

Attached: 1540379922714.jpg (250x246, 12K)

Attached: 1537829832827.png (749x406, 53K)