Are modern people more easily tired?

Are modern people more easily tired? It seems as if everyone I know works 8-9 hours a day but is absolutely drained by the time they get home.

When I get home from work, I don't even want to socialize. I just want to either sleep or do a passive activity like surf the internet or watch a movie. At most I go for a walk or read for an hour.

Was this always the case or have people become lower energy? And if so is it down to diet, physiology, or just a lack of toughness?

Attached: tow.jpg (840x560, 40K)

carbs

seriously

Modern comforts = low virility

>productivity up 1.5x over 30 years
>hours worked stay the same
Well yeah.

which ones?

I worked physical jobs and I'm presently working an office job where I sit for 8-10 hours a day. I always had more energy after the physical job and I slept better. The office job leaves me drained at the end of the day but I have trouble getting to sleep because I didn't actually expend much energy all day.

How often do you spend time in the sunshine at your workplace?

Were we made unlike other beasts to stay in air conditioned sunless offices for a large part of every week?
Of course we weren't.

I've wondered the same thing myself. I don't think its diet. I was working out pretty hard, lifting 3 times a week and running 2 times a week. My diet was spot on all fresh food, nothing processed etc. All calories and macros spot on. I had to stop working out because I couldn't recover anymore. I know I could of just toned it down a bit but I needed a few weeks for a real recovery. I have a very physical job, but it wasn't always like this. I think employers want more work for less money. I think I am doing 3x the amount of work as a few years ago for the same pay. I'm going to slowly start working out again prob. with a different routine.

No connection to society, community, religion, past or even family. It's a deep emotional fatigue that most people can barely articulate.

>I think I am doing 3x the amount of work as a few years ago for the same pay.
Have you asked the boss for a pay rise?

I don't feel tired after spending the day reading up on philosophy and history and playing vidya, but I suppose if I was a wagie I'd feel tired after serving customers and stacking shelves all day to get that £7.50 an hour

Attached: wagecuck.png (1200x1000, 671K)

pollution... air pollution, noise pollution Light pollution and Non-native Electromagnetic Field pollution all damage Mitochondria, your cells energy sources. Sunday is still a day of rest so rest preferably somewhere free of all the above pollutants.

You sound like a low energy manlet.
I work 12hr days and exercise after.
Eat more whole foods and less sausage rolls you fat fuck.

Attached: 1544730137248.webm (482x720, 2.81M)

As much as I dislike office jobs, any real one takes way more mental concentration than any kind of simple labour. Thus, it is more exhausting.

It's a little more complicated than that. I'm a car mechanic and although you can negotiate an hourly rate it doesn't really matter because you get paid per job. THe manufacturer says this job takes X amount of hours and thats what you get paid times your hourly rate. Its called a flat rate pay system. The job times get lower and lower each year and are well below what it actually takes at this point. So although a high hourly rate helps you could still make very little if you get a bunch of shit jobs. No I have negotiated pay raises in the past, but not as of lately because i'm probably quitting to go back to school very soon.

I'm not tired because of work but because of talking and listening to useless shit. Completely drains me mentally and I need some time to recharge. Dont know why its like that

Walmart is taxing on my mental state and it doesn't stop from constant fears of being fired outside of work

Attached: 15449810135011882858364214828630.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

I've seen you before.

Haven't you worked there for 14 years?

leeching off more successful gf as a NEET is infinitely superior to this worthless shit
it's honestly no different than leeching off rich boomer parents and more sexually fulfilling

you have a chronic disease from all the pollutants in the environment

you should unironically kill yourself so you don't have any weak children

>low energy
Clearly.
>manlet
Nope.
>Eat more whole foods and less sausage rolls you fat fuck
I actually eat quite well already but I appreciate this advice.

everybody is depressed. 8 hours is quite a lot of time to work as well. Anxious, so burn lots of mental energy. Depends on type of work, mentally draining, etc.

That is correct. Doesn't mean it doesn't get any easier

You must bring a lot to the table. I have no one to rely on in life so unfortunately, for some of us, walmart is the only thing we have in life.

Attached: 15449813183931351985219163532827.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

Surely almost everyone on the planet would have that same problem though, especially in white-majority western countries.

The NORF man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. He is an absolute UNIT. His commanding bulk makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is stocky and wide, as a result of his high levels of calorie consumption. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his pink gammon skin. This reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the biting cold, rain and endless darkness of Northern England, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pink skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The NORTHERN MAN's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of Albion (S*vvern fairies)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his belly. The NORTHERN belly is largest of all the races. As the belly is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the NORTHERN man the most masculine of men. This large belly is able to arouse the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the empty space on the bed. Its capacity ensures that when he necks a few bevvies, he can consume up to more than three times his weight in weak alcoholic brews.

In total, the NORTHERN man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and prodigious bulk upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the NORTHERN man is the epitome of masculinity

Attached: norfman.jpg (650x422, 86K)

Stop talking

>for some of us, walmart is the only thing we have in life
This is a scared straight level post

No reason to live = No motivation
No motivation = Low drive

And every reason to live is taxed to death to pay gibs so you can´t even have dreams anymore , if you dream of a house you know you will never reach it , if you want a car you know you will work for the car because it will be taxed to death , the neofeudal order has been slowly growing and only now people have started to notice.

Attached: welfarestatefuckthisshitvenezuela.jpg (1536x817, 419K)

I think there are certain habits that make people have lower energy. For example, if you go to work and afterwards you come home and start wasting your time reading and watching random crap, you are going to become lazy. If on the other hand you come home and something productive, you might find some energy.

Go to online college and get a better job.

Attached: Skeleton Jelly.jpg (780x4280, 1.05M)

If I can get one person to change their shit situation, I can rest easy until the end of my days.

Attached: 15449815274574007685731340484875.jpg (2560x1440, 1.27M)

What do you expect when they run on energy drinks, soda, coffee, and alcohol?

stop BREEDING, ivan

Attached: 1541284057896.jpg (450x418, 29K)

Modern life is more psychologically draining which saps your will to do anything.

Earlier people were more physically run down but genuinely happier with their lives. I can see this across three generations in my family from 1930-today.

Attached: 6549D5B5-6AF3-4B9B-9DC6-AD56404A55EC.jpg (1600x1087, 165K)

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: ted.jpg (220x220, 14K)

Your brain is the most energy intensive organ in the entire body. Most jobs primarily use brainpower these days.

>for some of us, walmart is the only thing we have in life.
Can I ask how old you are? If you're under 35 there might still be time to just leave somewhere and start again.

Even if you end up as a humble farmer in Siberia, it still seems better than what you have now.

How much more sexually fulfilling is your gf than your parents?

tedmind

honestly i feel this way all the time chief. Coffee doesn't even affect me that much anymore. I think it's time to take the iron pill lads.

>online college
I'd be susceptible to falling for scams. How do you network or get letters of recommendation? Private Seminars?

I dont have a GED and too old at 38 to start from the absolute bottom unless I willingly feel like experiencing age bias and discrimination.

38 with chest pains with 5-6 years to live at most

When I get home I often just go for a run, or even go to the gym afterwards. It is just you man, you guys are pathetic retard faggots filled with aids. Running often even gives me back energy. Its quite nice.

>church
>family
>community
Feudal serfs actually had better lives than that

i read his manifesto a year or two ago and i've started to slowly agree with more and more of what he wrote.
tfw ted was right.

Attached: 1542381979646.jpg (984x1400, 166K)

Just go to college goy. Give Shlomo just a few more decades of your earnings in an unending crippling debt scheme and it will all go away

>mfw higher education is dirt cheap here
get fucked

Attached: 1539494566387.jpg (1643x1643, 187K)

40 hours a week (not counting time getting ready/commuting) is the majority of your waking hours during the week. The vast majority of the time you spend living, you spend working, if you work "full time."

This is some guilded age bullshit. (((They))) essentially have us enslaved. The time we don't spend working our asses off, we spend buying shit and thus giving them money.

Computers and wifi and lights fuck up your brain so much in the future they will wonder how we even survived as a species. Literally rewired you. Add bad diets, chemicals in the water you wake up and shower in, and sitting on your ass leads to sluggishness. And the lastly all the medications every one is on, and drugs like caffeine sugar and pot.

>38 with chest pains with 5-6 years to live at most
Quick rundown on your life? I'm interested.

fuck off commie

This is also a good answer. End results of nhilism as the societal base line.

If you only have 5 years to live, get some loans and go to college study something easy or fun maybe bang a few fat chicks. Live it up on college loans until you are dead

So what you're saying is the productivity increase is literally because you're getting cucked on the hours granted per job.

At 38 I picked up and started all over from nothing.
I had a sudden 50K to carry me thru tho so there's that.
Could have used it for a house or start a business where I was I guess
You could make it happen for much less though, easily.

Attached: genMid.1737368_0.jpg (623x414, 45K)

Go work for walmart. After 3 months, they'll pay for your schooling

This. I have a unique office job, with lots of freedom. When I get too stressed in the office I'll go to the warehouse and lift heavy shit.

The REAL 14 words

Attached: you could have stopped this.jpg (1024x659, 106K)

You're embarrassing the other ancaps.

The modern economic system is massively subsidized by the state. If the government disappeared tomorrow the world would change very, very quickly. I'm surprised you haven't realized that.

Man had the majority of his diet be carbs since the neolithic agricultural change. If carbs was the answer they would have been even more tired in the past. Processed carbs might be the answer, but carbs in itself is not it.

I'd say a big reason is that the work we do is tedious and boring. Basically

From my experience, feeling 'down' is due to the lack of sexual drive and excessive use of brainpower. Malaybro is right when he says the brain is the most energy draining organ in the body. Sublimation is the final redpill

Based and tedpilled

Attached: 1533556933029.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Not sure what you want to know, but here's a greenie

>never the best student in HS but would have passed anyways
>parents got in legal trouble
>no friends would put me up for 3 months
>left school one day in March and ended up homeless for 3 years
>eventually get a job in fast food for a year and got into Walmart a year later
>get on my feet
>parents are useless fucks who refuse to work despite having other younger children to support
>beg me for money despite being moved out, using the context of my brother needing something
>had my fun in my 20s to the extent I could
>stagnated for the past decade
>chest, back, and teeth hurt
>cant ever get a restful sleep without alcohol and pills because of fears of being fired for some mundane reasons
>not paying $200 copays just walking into a physician's office
>no dreams in life
That's about it. Triggering to recall to say the least.

I don't have the stamina or sexual market value for ventures like that.

Congratulations, you made it in life. I have no starting capital for any ventures like that.

>buisness
>supply chain management
Wake me up when theres gender and sexuality majors (I admit I'm being facetious here)

Attached: 15449830868707364198293784562582.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

If you do not exercise regularly, eat healthy, strict diet, and have a solid, disciplined sleep schedule you will not be able to keep up in the modern world. Too many people. Too much competition. If you drink or smoke weed regularly you will fall behind. It's very intense out here.

A couple of beers in good company on friday night really helps with relieving stress imo.

And yeah, it's the intensity of the information barrage we get from modern technology that tires us out.

I'm tired of seeing this thread.

sage + hide

Attached: colbert.png (489x578, 657K)

Yes and No. The average fuedal serf didn't really work all that hard and did not eat the way we do. Serfs were busy at plow time and harvest time, but not too busy the rest of the time. The average day's meals were structured different too. You woke up and at a small quick meal consisting of the previous days leftovers, then men went out to do what ever while the women cooked a big meal, then the men came in and everyone at a big meal around 12-2...then they would rest for an hour or two then go out and finish their days work until dark, come back and eat a light meal the go to bed. They slept when it was dark and woke in the light. A stable sleeping pattern.

Because the food is airy shit.

Yes

It's also snacking and 3+ meals a day. Every snack/meal spikes insulin even without carbs.
Some carbs and 2 meals a day would probably be okay, if you are not already insulin resistant like 60% of the population.

Attached: Quick-and-Easy-Keto-Diet-Snacks-Already-in-Your-Fridge-or-Pantry-Intro-RM-722x406.jpg (722x406, 66K)

retard

>A couple of beers in good company on friday night really helps with relieving stress imo.

This is so true. Unfortunately for males at least, once you get past thirty or so your lifelong friends get cucked by a woman and drop off the face of the earth.

>canadian
>able to afford anything healthy/organic/natural
Pick one and only one

What department? I worked in Fresh for a while and it was a shitshow. I stopped showing up and went back to warehouse labor.

I'm shit at getting/maintaining friends but I've had after work beer with coworkers all ages both married and unmarried. Guess it depends on class and line of work how wifecucked a person becomes.

27 now, but I don't really have any mates to lose so whatever.

Fresh. RIP overnights

Stop fapping, degenerates

prove you have nothing to lose. go fuck coworkers wife you had beer with

F man, freaking F

Have you looked into any other local grocery stores? Wal-Mart's recent changes are absolutely dogshit and they're even catching flak on the news for being so notoriously bad.

And turn off your Wi-Fi when sleeping

It's a combination of a lot of things. I think the biggest contributor, however, are office work enviorments. I worked in finance from 21-24 and wanted to kill myself. Easily the worst years of my life and one of the things I felt was being perpetually exhausted. So I quit, got a universal HVAC liscense, and now work outside with my hands most days. I'm still tired after work a lot of the time but it's a different kind of tired. Before I would feel lethargic, anxious, sad, and almost angry. Now when I get off work I feel physically tired, accomplished, and eager. I actually have th energy to work out after work now, as well as actually enjoy my time off.

Theres just something unnatural about working 50 hour weeks inside a bank. It kills men.

I like working 12 or 15 hours a day. 5 or 6 days per week. The bible says he who would not work neither should he eat. It also says by the sweat of your brow shall you eat your bread.

I don't like socializing much. I spent 4 hours with some friends last night and I don't want to see them again for another month really. They seem strange to me. They drink a lot.

I have that problem. I'm trying to finish a degree while working a physical job for 8 hours a day and it's really beginning to be a struggle. My weekends consist of sleeping and then working furiously to catch up on all the stuff I should've been doing in the weekday evenings.

>society, community
Spooks.

what's so bad about Walmart? seems easy as fuck. lots of retards, you can probably get away with anything

I don't have vehicle so I am limited on where I can work, hence walmart is the only game in town

>god is a Jew who wants you to slave away for his chosen people
I wish I was never created, You can't even opt out of this nightmare or you get sent to hell.

>Even if you end up as a humble farmer in Siberia
Not really something you can just get in to without any background in it though. At least not without research, and the intelligence required for it, and the motivation to make the change which he clearly lacks.

I moved to Ireland 5 years ago to be with my soon to be wife and have made no friends at all. I'm so terribly lonely. All I want to do is go home.

People aren't meant to work 12 hours straight. Most animals take naps

I did similar work for a short while and it's pretty easy. You can do the bare minimum and still be above half of your co-workers. Soul destroying though; people need to be challenged.

I meant it more just as an example of a humble, monastic life which is still better than the one he has now (presumably). There are also religious groups in the USA who live out in the countryside and live very simple lives. I don't mean weird cults, just Christian groups who are tired of the modern world.

>At least not without research
Research can be done
>the intelligence required for it
True, but you'd at least have to be independently minded to come to a place like Jow Forums
>and the motivation to make the change which he clearly lacks.
This is the trickiest one. I think people have to hit rock bottom before they can come back with a full heart. This man has been in the same position for 14 years which does lead me to believe that he doesn't have it in him to make a change.

Sorry I'm 25% med, 75% nordic mutt. The med in me makes me a lazy as fuck. I could get a difficult job that pays well but would much prefer an easy one. Walmart sounds awesome

how old are you user? I'm 28 I've done plenty of difficult work and I'm well past the point of wanting to do hard jobs. Maybe when the novelty of it wears off, you'll want an easy job too.

I remember you from about a year or so ago. Your posts depressed the fuck outta me. Hope you're doing better, user.

>Uzbeki
> able to afford anything

pick one and only one

Can't you get on disability and full gibs?

Whatever sadness you felt over my posts, it wasn't intentional and I apologize for doing so. Things haven't changed it probably won't change until my passing. You're going to have one less poster on here when that happens. All I can say is do the best in your life that you possibly can. I know this is the ultimate irony not practicing what I preach, but you've seen my photography

Attached: 20181212_071912.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

I don't have money for a lawyer and spent years on years fighting with a disability office. I'm able-bodied the eyes of the state, and Welfare makes you lazy which I didn't fully explain in my green text.

Have you thought about doing something creative, like painting, writing, programming or whatever? Don't dismiss it out of hand. It can give you something where you have a goal.

Depression makes you tired and most people are depressed from living in this multicultural Jewish controlled hell hole