If you can prove in a court of law that you saved someone from death and were the only one that could have saved them...

If you can prove in a court of law that you saved someone from death and were the only one that could have saved them in that particular circumstance, shouldn't it follow that thereafter you should be legally allowed to take their life? Why isn't this encoded in statute?

Attached: ufufufuru.jpg (1755x1393, 477K)

Typical Jow Forums, no one can answer. Destiny was right.

Attached: steven.jpg (600x840, 72K)

>shouldn't it follow that thereafter you should be legally allowed to take their life? Why isn't this encoded in statute?
I think Jews are worried that you'll castrate them for getting circumcised before you consented.

That’s not what he said. At least respond properly.

Mosley would be ashamed.

Mr Goldenberg saved u with vaccines so u owe ur life to him

>5 minutes are up. Youre all a bunch of retards.
nice timer, nigger.

What if ur mum doesnt abort u

Well no one has answered the question, you're all just strawmanning. Typical of Jow Forums NPCs who can't think for themselves

if i dont circumcise u do i own ur foreskin?

you have to be 150cm to enter this ride

Attached: CfSY7aZUYAAdnRw.jpg (466x466, 29K)

can your mum prove in a court of law she was going to abort you you dumb fucking nigger cattle
why bother replying? noone likes you, youre worthless, kill yourself

>written testimony from a psychotherapist, psychologist etc
>record of scheduled appointment with the jewish abortion doctor

wtf is this thread? Who cares if your tranny gf broke up with you. Take it to facebook.

Attached: 1DDD0E92-338D-4A9E-A697-4DC680AB60C1.jpg (960x950, 74K)

Recorded phone calls witnesses u know the drill

>that one NPC who can't into basic reading comprehension
>that one NPC who can't understand that the photo is irrelevant from a simple glance
>that one NPC posting literal facebook memes and then projecting his facebook use onto others
nice one

u dont have to save someone if u dont want to nigger

social contract.........

You know what I don’t care. I’m sorry man, I know how it feels. I broke up with the only person I ever dated and I felt like it took a piece of my soul even though we never even met irl and only knew each other for a couple weeks. I don’t know how normies handle it. It’s gonna be ok though. Things will get better you just need time to heal, no matter how it feels now. You’ll find someone else.

Attached: 00B53EAF-7458-4EFD-90BC-C113DCABF64B.gif (245x220, 1.29M)

You're literally retarded. Learn how to read. Good post though.

typical incel pretending he has a life online

I just dont care about the law thing, sorry.

Yeah, it's alright, I've went through something similar. I know how it feels. Head up, man. Cheers.

sage this trash thread

>Why isn't this encoded in statute?
It is covered in the law, It says its illegal.