Race doesn't exist

A lot of anthropologists and demographers don't consider race to even be a valid construct anymore. It's almost entirely socially made up, and doesn't add up with genetics a lot of times. And Phentotype doesn't always match up with genotype. There are blonde-haired, blue eyed people in China who speak Turkic languages, and their genetics are just as Asian as any other Asian, for example. Or the Ainu, who while having european-esque phenotype, really aren't that different from their neighboring Siberian, Kamchatkan and Nivkh population. (though scientific racists who really want the Ainu to be white will deny any of it. Just like they'll claim any similarity to the Japanese language to only be influence or loanwords. But I digress)
Most modern anthropologists focus on more specific groupings, such as "populations", or "ethnicities". Ethnicity being more culturally related. Like Arab is considered an ethnicity, but not all Arabs necessarily have the same genetics. Arabians have different genetics than Iraqis, which have different genetics than Maghrebis, and so on.

Attached: 1527556153638.png (720x893, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460
science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html
pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full
genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full
nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index#Autosomal_genetic_distances_based_on_SNPs
fws.gov/southeast/pdf/publication/red-wolf-genetics-research-von-holdt.pdf
westhunt.wordpress.com/2018/06/24/fixation-index/
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5325335/
youtu.be/r63tj7P21wo
youtube.com/watch?v=vcD1VZ4mXnY
youtube.com/watch?v=pOSHFc3KgrM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isosorbide_dinitrate/hydralazine
sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/
scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5299519/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess we can bar immigration from Africa and not hire blacks then.

Cool, time to end affirmative action.

>appeal to non specified random authority
shu shu jew

If you heard this girl talking then surely you would believe it does

>lol colors exist in a spectrum, therefore since intermediate stages of colors exist there is no such thing as colors like "Red" "Orange" or "Yellow"

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 40K)

RAYS IS NOT REAL CRACKA

Attached: 1539033267376.webm (476x476, 459K)

Sounds good to me. Build the wall. Stop the visas. Deport everyone who is not Citizen/Green Card holder regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, creed, whatever. No papers? Time to go pajeet.

And God bless that little girls grandpa, he's a real American, I can tell by his hat and sunglasses.

You can see the nigger DNA in her giant mouth

>lot of anthropologists and demographers don't consider race to even be a valid construct anymore
So what you're saying is pseudo scientists are pushing pseudo scientific bullshit ?

> t. Indian who doesn't like the fact he's not white

>her giant mouth
that i want to hate fuck

>be SJW
>decide that race, like gender, is a social and not a biological construct
>need studies that support this
>pressure anthropologists into refuting scientific evidence of racial differences by threatening to label them racists and ruin their careers if thy don't comply
>they deny stuff like genetic evidence to keep their lives from being ruined, publishing studies accordingly
>construct semantic alibis to justify their false conclusions
>snowflakes say, "SEE! EVEN SCIENCE SAYS WE ARE RIGHT!"
>profit

Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit, jew nigger fucking shill asshole.

so affirmative action is dead and we can limit immigration by iq?

I guess niggers really can’t run fast or jump higher than everyone else. I guess niggers don’t have bigger dicks or sub 85 IQ on the average either.

>GUARANTEED POSTS

>t. shitskin

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460

science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html

pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full

nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
>According to wiki, Fst between Europeans (CEU) and sub-Saharan Africans (YRI) is 0.153.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index#Autosomal_genetic_distances_based_on_SNPs

>According to this study, Fst between North American wolves and coyotes is � wait for it.. 0.153.

fws.gov/southeast/pdf/publication/red-wolf-genetics-research-von-holdt.pdf

westhunt.wordpress.com/2018/06/24/fixation-index/

Jews gonna jew, nigs gonna nog, fuck kike tricks, natsoc beats ZOG.

>It's almost entirely socially made up
False
>doesn't add up with genetics a lot of times
False

youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY

Your misinfo won't last long on a free speech place like Jow Forums.

Attached: intelligenceSNPSandrace.png (757x427, 64K)

why can blacks never fight fair, like ever? are they that insecure? when one of them starts losing even an inch, 10 other monkeys jump in. Fucking literal animals. You know what, no, fuck that. I don't want to insult animals. They're sub-animal.

Since you are a cuckold spammer who makes 1 post and then leaves without replying, I'll make sure that this thread is about race realism.

Attached: 1530185834602.jpg (1142x896, 140K)

>a lot of anthropologists and demographers don't consider race to even be a valid construct anymore
That isn't what forensic anthropology says.

Attached: 1543062453108.png (537x8821, 3.56M)

I'd give her sex with my penis, if you catch my drift.

Attached: 1485291581155.gif (2970x2255, 837K)

Attached: warriorgene.jpg (1000x1937, 600K)

Buongiorno Italia gli spaghetti al dente
E un partigiano come Presidente
Con l'autoradio sempre nella mano destra
E un canarino sopra la finestra

Buongiorno Italia con i tuoi artisti
Con troppa America sui manifesti
Con le canzoni, con amore, con il cuore
Con più donne sempre meno suore

Buongiorno Italia
Buongiorno Maria
Con gli occhi pieni di malinconia
Buongiorno Dio
Lo sai che ci sono anch'io

Lasciatemi cantare
Con la chitarra in mano
Lasciatemi cantare
Una canzone piano piano
Lasciatemi cantare
Perché ne sono fiero
Sono un italiano
Un italiano vero

Buongiorno Italia che non si spaventa
E con la crema da barba alla menta
Con un vestito gessato sul blu
E la moviola la domenica in TV
Buongiorno Italia col caffè ristretto
Le calze nuove nel primo cassetto
Con la bandiera in tintoria
E una 600 giù di carrozzeria

Buongiorno Italia
Buongiorno Maria
Con gli occhi pieni di malinconia
Buongiorno Dio
Lo sai che ci sono anch'io

Lasciatemi cantare
Con la chitarra in mano
Lasciatemi cantare
Una canzone piano piano
Lasciatemi cantare
Perché ne sono fiero
Sono un italiano
Un italiano vero

Lasciatemi cantare
Con la chitarra in mano
Lasciatemi cantare
Una canzone piano piano
Lasciatemi cantare
Perché ne sono fiero
Sono un italiano
Un italiano vero

Attached: chrome_2018-04-28_23-57-34.png (756x622, 66K)

Because a fight isn't meant to be fair, white cuck. It's chaotic, like war. The white man doesn't understand chaos, he wants order. It doesn't make sense to him that someone who's angry wants to do as much damage as possible. That's their intent, and that's why they don't fight fair.

Anthropologists dance around the concept of race. They claim that race is a social construct, but they freely admit to variations between groups. It's political correctness disguised as precise language.

Attached: 1510522691817.png (1267x455, 89K)

Attached: DVOOXGTUMAEuZ93.jpg large.jpg (962x578, 116K)

it's almost as if they're incapable of rationalization and checking their emotions, much like animals. Gee willikers!

Rather make your own new thread and sage this one, as each unsaged reply still bumps his OP to the top.

Ching chong ching chong ching chong bitch.

That may be true, but have you considered:1. virtuous people do not admit this
2. White racism is so strong is compels weak willed (but exactly the same) black people to murder, how could you not realise this, it is so obvious

i bet he try to get her to play wid iz willy

race is a social construct

race is an evolutionary construct

Attached: 1497148972089.png (614x746, 406K)

no its not stop being a racist faggot.

Based black goy

Yes it is stop being stupid, Muhammed.

>Muhammed.
No. Dumbass whitey

> 1 post by this ID

>White race develops lighter skin to absorb the most Vitamin D as possible from the low sunlight areas of the north
>The black race develops quick twitch muscle fibers over time due to the need to be able to run long distances to hunt
>The white race often has a thicker body mass, more body fat to protect from the often colder temperatures in the North
>The black race spends majority of its time in hotter climates, there for had no need to develop the extra body fat
These are some how "social constructs"

Stfu commie nigger

So, leaving aside Poland, what's wrong with the rest of European scientists and American ones?

Attached: race_iq_3.png (1058x1447, 146K)

Attached: race_iq_env.jpg (1085x648, 91K)

>a leaf
>portupotty

kys failures

Kys commie nigger

kys dumb phone poster

larpNigger has a point, but they're stupid to understand end goals. Bush was a nigger in that regard. All tactics are "fair," including lying, cheating, and stealing, but at the end of fight you need to hold the land to win. Anything short of that makes any fight a waste of energy.

You are either a fool or a liar.
Which is it?

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 465K)

>a leaf

Fun fact, I'm Chinese

Another fun fact, my family left China because of how badly Communism has failed

But let me guess, you know more about Communism than I do, despite the fact I lived in for 20+ years

You are such a fucking β you know that shill ? Of course you do, its why your will is as broken as a pormstar glazed in cum

No I dont care what you say, dont ecen commit seppuku noob just fester like the Smeagol you are

Attached: race_breed.jpg (625x910, 135K)

kys
when we come to annex you will be cooked like a dog traitor

Concepts like fairness are too abstract for sub-80 IQ animals.

A fist fight isn't a fucking war. That retard has no point at all. Civilized people fight (fist fights, 1on1) fair. The only reason to not fight fair is if you're chimping out, which all niggers do.

>when we come to annex you

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahha

You are a colony. You delude yourself to think you are western and are safe now. hahahahahaha

Then why are whites/WASPS blamed for everything, since they don’t exist?

The fact that race is a social construct doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's a classification, it's just too arbitrary to be useful in scientific contexts.

Because they’re animals from a land to where if you don’t get the first hit, you die. Not justifying it, always beware

I'll remember that the next time I'm treating sickle cell, you giant faggot

glad she is a nigger... really?

>He thinks anybody is afraid of China

Your army has literally NO experience, your equipment barely works and is nothing but inferior rip offs (like everything about your country)

For fucks sake, Japan literally dominates China any time you guys fought, and look what Whites did too Japan...

You stand no chance

Your ass is gonna get tiananmen square'd, dumbass fifth column.

Almost brought a tear to my eye! Love the white-whiskered emoji. Fuckin' rights, bruvver... MAGA till muh dyin' day, ammirite?

Hahaha so scared

Real tough picking on civvies, no wonder you guys lose every fight you get into

Wow well spoken. Open borders time!!! We're all part of one race. The human race!!!

Attached: Me.jpg (547x500, 71K)

even if genetics aren't visible does it mean there is no genetic difference which would then be called "race" by biologists?
stfo op

Of course race is still valid if it means plundering white people.

>you guys
You really are a useful idiot.
You are one of us who ran away to whitey. You are one of the proponents of spelling the whiteys end. It is foreign immigration that is killing the whiteys own society.
Cucknada's country's assets belong to us, we will outnumber the self hating whiteys there.
Yet you still try to refer to yourself as 'canadian'.
Truly doublethink. Will be glad to post vids of your brain splattered by tank tracks.

Keep trying, mutt. Instead of blaming whites for loving our own people, you should instead ask your parents why they chose to betray their races by creating you. I do feel sorry for you mutts though, as I must admit that your parents treason isn't your fault. Best thing you can do is move to a brown country where you'll look normal.

>it's just too arbitrary to be useful in scientific contexts.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5325335/

youtu.be/r63tj7P21wo

>when we come to annex you
a-HEM....

Attached: Flagnarmor.gif (640x489, 180K)

>1 post by this id
cant believe so many retards bought into that shit

>anthropologists and demographers
"lol" - biologist/geneticist

>Yet you still try to refer to yourself as 'canadian'.

Actually, I don't.

I sure as shit don't refer to myself as Chinese though, I call my self oriental

>You are one of us who ran away to whitey.

I live in Japan, never said I moved to Canada, I'm here on business

> You are one of the proponents of spelling the whiteys end.

>You are

Read above, I never have stated in this thread I LIVE in Canada

>Cucknada's country's assets belong to us,

Keep telling your self that, you have a foot hold in the west coast area, but thats literally the MOST USELESS part in Canada

> Will be glad to post vids of your brain splattered by tank tracks.
You mean like the guy from Tiennamen square?

Oh wait, you pussies were to cowardly to run him over, no matter how much you like to pretend you did

>Truly doublethink

Try actually using your common sense and reading the thread, everything you've attacked me with is literally false/made up

Hey, just like everything else about China's success, its a lie to make you guys feel better about yourself

DO NOT REPLY TO BAIT THREADS
REPORT THEM AND MOCE ON

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

>Step 1, Announce That You're Black: youtube.com/watch?v=vcD1VZ4mXnY
>Step 2, Get Arrested: youtube.com/watch?v=pOSHFc3KgrM
story checks out

According to your study, who of the following race pairs is more likely to have a negative antibody response to the inactivated influenza vaccine?

Irish or Germans?
French or Italians?
Japanese or Koreans?

All day, every day, user.
It's pretty sad to watch. And they're all so convinced that they're so much more intelligent than others, too. Sad.

The left never ceases to give me giggles on the race isn't real or bell curve arguments.
True story one time in the YouTube comments section the best insult this guy coulnd come up with was "You sound like Thomas Jefferson"
hahhaahahahaaahaahahahhaahahahaaahhaaahahahaaahahahahahaaaaaahaahahaaaahhaaaaahahhahaahahahahahahaahhaahahaaaah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isosorbide_dinitrate/hydralazine

According to your study, who of the following race pairs is more likely to have a negative antibody response to the inactivated influenza vaccine?

Irish or Germans?
French or Mexicans?
Japanese or Hawaiians?
South Koreans or North Koreans?

How the fuck am I supposed to know? The study is about the difference between Europeans and Africans not between Europeans and Europeans and Asians and other Asians.

Attached: 4D9F7635-0463-41BD-B316-DC73CCE82451.gif (2970x2483, 1.06M)

>A lot of anthropologists and demographers don't consider race to even be a valid construct anymore.
I work in the science community and you are lying.

>And Phentotype doesn't always match up with genotype.
Holy fuck you're retarded.

>There are blonde-haired, blue eyed people in China who speak Turkic languages, and their genetics are just as Asian as any other Asian, for example.
Culture =/= Genetic anything

>Or the Ainu, who while having european-esque phenotype, really aren't that different from their neighboring Siberian, Kamchatkan and Nivkh population.
So you're telling me. When a group of common species spend long periods of time in an isolated area. That they tend to... wait for it... evolve... similar traits befitting the area? Dude I wish there was someone who could figure that mind bender out?

>Most modern anthropologists focus on more specific groupings, such as "populations", or "ethnicities".
That's specifically their job.

>Ethnicity being more culturally related. Like Arab is considered an ethnicity, but not all Arabs necessarily have the same genetics. Arabians have different genetics than Iraqis, which have different genetics than Maghrebis, and so on.
... This hurt my head user. Arab is an ethnicity. A broad fucking culture. Iraqis are a part of that. Then say the broad base has different genetics than a small sect of said base. Stop. How high are you? That's like saying all OPs are faggots, but I as OP am not. Yes you fucking are, and yes they are. 8/8gratebate

agianst those people the only way is the old ways. whites organized on groups and with tactics.

Attached: portuguese_rangers_angola_Warscolonial1220.jpg (1280x1177, 183K)

She's 13 nigger

She's either
1. An albino
2. That's her step grandfather
3. A child of incest
4. That's her grandfather in law

if that were true I wouldn't be able to tell at a glance the difference between a Somalian & an Australian aborigine, but I can so it isn't

>race and gender are social constructs
>FUCKING WHITE MALES

5 seconds on google:
sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/

scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5299519/

If you're going to lie. At least do so in a less obvious manner.

fuck off 1 post fucking idiot

We're all the same....! Also celebrate our differences!

Attached: diversity.jpg (1574x591, 111K)