Is there anything more cringy than American-made WWII "films"?

Is there anything more cringy than American-made WWII "films"?

Attached: Fury_2014_poster.jpg (270x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8B5nWqjq-sE
youtube.com/watch?v=q21AazXT9xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked how they at least used tracers in this one

american genes

I liked fury. It was visceral and unglamorous.

You used the most cringe American movie.

Good American WWII movies are Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers and The Pacific

It was still better than inglorious bastards

>unironically posting about cringe behind a fucking meme flag

Kys kike

>(((American))) made

Attached: 1499315275131..png (430x571, 383K)

You're just buttmad because you lost Giuseppe

the Amerishit is better than this Amerishit

Furu was bullshit

There are way way better war movies

but what about thiiiis amerishit!

Attached: index.jpg (124x186, 5K)

The Italian "army"

What about Swedish developed WWII video games?

Attached: battlefield5.png (646x985, 837K)

come on man It was good, I swear

Attached: index.jpg (187x269, 12K)

That was such a shitty movie

you forgot Saving Private Ryan
in which a German POW successfully begs for his life, and then kills an American officer
because, you know, that happened all the time.

/thread

Military propaganda

what a terrible movie. not representative of the high quality WWII films of the past. anything is better, really.

This winter- Bruce Willis
>close up on squinted dirty eyes
Mel Gibson
>paratroopers lining up
and two whacky timetravelers
>Bill and Ted wearing nazi uniforms

well, you didn't do a lot in ww2. Not as much as you were told anyway. Russia won the war. You just let them do the hard work.

This one is great

Why are you watching (((Hollywood))) propaganda?

i quiet enjoy the film desu (but all those
scene with the sherman survive the hit of the 8.8 and the panzerfaust make me cringe as fuck)

> you didn't do a lot in ww2. Not as much as you were told anyway.
Only in Europe, but yeah the Jews hype up our involvement there to bolster the myth of "the ultimate war of good vs evil to save Jews".
Meanwhile the Pacific meatgrinder is all but forgotten.

Lend lease? While you were sitting on your ass getting bombed to hell and back the US was supplying russia equipment. All of their zerg rushes would have been for naught if it weren't for US tanks, rations, and tools. Most importantly trucks to fill the gap of transport logistics until their domestic factories could catch up.

>Saving Private Ryan

Get out

better than most American WW2 films I suppose.

>Band of Brothers
Bluepilled kike propaganda. kys

The only parts of that movie worth a shit were the actual tank combat parts, which was only about ten minutes of the film.

Russia would have been fucked without lend/lease. Now tell me I'm wrong and a stupid American.

I liked where they tried to get all rapey with them French whores or whatever then the building fell down on them and they regretted not raping the girls cause they would have died anyway.

Here's an actual good WW2 movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=8B5nWqjq-sE

>Is there anything more cringy than American-made WWII "films"?

Spaghetti Westerns

This desu
But it barely holds a candle to Der Untergang

>didn't do much
Literally shipped millions of tons of material to Britain to keep then from buckling to the Germans prior to entering the war
Literally staged the largest amphibious invasion in the history if the world to liberate western Europe
Sacrificed 400k American men
Rebuilt western Europe after another epic European chimp out
Nobody is denying the sacrifice made by the russians

>Lend lease
Stalin himself was forced to admit they would have lost without it. And lend/lease was only the official support. Tons of money and goods sold on credit was sent to the USSR out of the US during the 30's by private (((groups))). In fact the major source of funding for the Bolshevik coup was the Warburg and Schiff banking cabal, out of NY. Trotsky went and palled around wall-st with his coethnics to raise money from international finance for communism.

Ah this is the movie with were they rape a german girl and frame it as voluntary

the combined arms scene was kino

youtube.com/watch?v=q21AazXT9xo

also shea laboof knocked his front teeth out with a hammer in real life to simulate a gunner injury that's fucking badass

this film had some good technical scenes, but the script and acting were shit. Some other technical errors like all the Germans were skin heads.

German whores*

Didn't do a lot? Buddy, we kept the (((winners))) fighting.

This movie made me hate america so much. I am going to France to piss on their graves this summer.

Literally a well made movie with good effects

The whole point of the movie was to make a Vietnam War pseudo-gritty style movie set in WWII to deconstruct the decades old narrative if you ask me. Complete trash.

>Russia would have been fucked without lend
Er hat Recht. Read how many shoes have had become Soviet from America?!

Attached: 1524299381002.png (980x742, 289K)

No one would stand for a spic and two Jews in their tank.

Have white kids. That'll piss us off more.

Italian soldiers

We kept you faggots from starving.
We helped the wrong side in WWII.

The best American WW2 films are Cross of Iron, Patton, Flags of Our Fathers and Letters from Iwo Jima

Imagine being american and call chinese movie wolf warrior a propaganda.
Watch Unknown Soldier then you know what a good war movie looks like and what's propaganda.

Attached: Saotome-Girl.jpg (848x1200, 146K)

Soviet war films where they go out of their way to make the Germans look nasty.

BOB and Pacific were both good in that they didn't seem contrived. It was just war experiences according to the guys who were there. Unlike private Ryan, which was a Spielbergesque hollywood formula flick with realistic action. I felt the same way about Fury.

That’s why you should always rape.

>Binland shilling one of about 3 movies his country has ever made
most war movies that don't have an anti-war message are propaganda, including yours, ours, and China's

You sent us a bill for every crumb and every bullet. There's nothing wrong with that, but don't pretend it was an act of charity.

Movies no one has ever heard of.
Yeah, I’ll get right on it!

Japanese films

Attached: japanese acting.webm (640x480, 1.36M)

What the fuck are you on about american films are fucking kino

lol

>Saving Private Ryan
The end of this movie is absolute cringe.

Yeah, most modern Japanese films are pretty shit-tier.

Korean is lightyears better.

its from a realism viewpoint the best that i have seen so far
of course the spic driver was kind a gay but still
the last battle was of course fictional and outlandish

the rest was ok for a a Hollywood movie

the whole tank platoon got whacked in like week
amerimuts were actually shooting german pows

American made WWII video games...

>inglorious bastards
This was more like spaghetti western ww2 rather than a realistic war movie. And it was excellent as such.

Your leaders are raping your entire country with immigrants and you pretending that it’s voluntary.
Any European woman who is exposed to American dick is a lucky woman!

I always thought that movie was purely satirical and meant to make fun of the Americans...goddamn we have stupid directors.

Fury as such was a rather good war movie. Relatively realistic. I liked it.

Based Kelly's Heroes

>that movie was purely satirical
It actually was. Just like all Tarantino movies.

war movies made anywhere are hit and miss, just like anything else. The US has made some really great war movies and some really shitty ones, I'd put Fury more on toward the shitty end. Fury treads a weird line on being blatant propaganda. On one hand, you have the Americans mowing down German shooting gallery goons like a typical propaganda piece, but on the other hand it shows them committing war crimes repeatedly (shooting the POW, being rapey with women, etc.)

It was here. The battlefield was here. The Carthaginians defending the city were attacked by three Roman Legions. The Carthaginians were proud and brave but they couldn't hold. They were massacred. The Arab women stripped them of the tunics and swords and lances. And the soldiers lay naked in the sun. Two-thousand years ago. I was here. You don't believe me, do you, Brad? You know what the poet said:

>Through the travail of ages,
>Midst the pomp and toils of war,
>Have I fought and strove and perished
>Countless times upon a star.
>As if through a glass, and darkly
>The age-old strife I see —
>Where I fought in many guises, many names —
>but always me.

Do you know who the poet was? Me.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (685x360, 27K)

I couldn’t remember if it was Germany or France. Thanks user.

It was an act of charity, you limey bint!
You received an 80%-90% DISCOUNT on the goods that were sent to you!
What you “paid for” (fifty years later) was less than the cost of manufacture.
You ungrateful faggots

Dice is Swedish

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, finally a WW2 game that shows how things really were!

Attached: 3E16E9C3-EEDA-41F3-8C76-2EA115F4E8C3.jpg (850x478, 66K)

Yes, americans

Dude this movie was good. Why do people shit on it? Shea labouf Is a talented actor. All of them were great this is one of my fave war movies. It was gritty. And violent. 5 out of 5

Saving Private Ryan is just propaganda. Notice the Germans have shaved heads as if they are modern neo Nazis. WWII German soldiers.didnt have shaven heads en masse.

White Tiger is much better. Also ending is kino-tier.

Only in equipment and some details. I'm mates with the bloke who was the military consultant.

>Scene with the tank assault on AT guns
>Spends days rehearsing and training actors
>On the day some faggot complains the tanks are too spaced out and they can't fit them into the frame
>stick the tanks super close to each other in a row that would make them a turkey shoot for the krauts

They just chucked history out the window for loads of scenes. Including the Tiger bit and then final ending which one of the most utterly retarded scenes in a WWII movie.

Get fucked, you got British Caribbean bases in return for obsolete destroyers, you took all our gold and you fucked us at every opportunity thereafter (eg McMahon Act, Suez). Thanks a fucking bundle. With friends like that who needs enemies?

their president

Patton is a fucking great film

i'm already tracer user

>every us shot hits
>every kraut shot misses

RARE
A
R
E

It is so completely ridiculous that a single American should die for Europe. America exists to stay the fuck away from European retardation.

American movies are shit but surprisingly some of the Russian ones pretty decent, for example White Tiger and pic related Shtrafbat

Attached: 4690322008318.jpg (500x721, 119K)

Remember, drink lots of water!

Shiiiet we bout 2 ride out on deez nahtzzees n shiiet 100

Attached: Battlefield Verycool.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

All those are shit. Muttdogniggers can fuck off.

No. We basically saved europe for our own ends. You are all very welcome, by the way. Why should we not revel in subjugating the Axis?

Attached: 1540948985079.jpg (415x415, 12K)

Shouldn't have declared war on a country that you couldn't defeat on your own

fwiw my great uncle regretted bombing the hell out of Italy

I liked thin red line

>No.
that's all you needed to say

That is because Hollywood is such an incestuous and bloated institution that any kind of meritocracy has long since been abolished. Russian films are actually bretty gud, they can be long at times but I'm not a retarded normie with ADHD who needs quick cuts and explosions every 15 seconds.