Romanian-Hungarian friendship

That's right, I said friendship. Now get in here and pal up you filthy faggots. No gypsies allowed.

Attached: 13e13.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/mezesmaci/art/Romanian-Hungarian-Monarchy-491585641
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
youtu.be/emxxRH5RxU0
youtu.be/hEeueedJKdU
deviantart.com/mezesmaci
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the only friendship chance could have been achieved in 1919, when Ferdinand should have taken the Hungarian crown, and unite Romania and Hungary, because it was the perfect moment, right after commies lead by Bela Kun got BTFO.

source of picrel: deviantart.com/mezesmaci/art/Romanian-Hungarian-Monarchy-491585641

Attached: romanian_hungarian_monarchy_by_mezesmaci_d84odwp-fullview.jpg (1600x1817, 302K)

based tatar

And now you can't be friends why? Because you're a gypsy and gypsies can't have friends?

i am not a gypsy!

Hungarians spread this lie.

Attached: iohannis_diaspora_15981600.jpg (728x410, 162K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
Why do Romanians have Asian tier average height?
Is it the Cuman invasions?

Attached: anime-girl-questionmark.jpg (458x366, 73K)

why is it so easy to spot Hungarians in Vojvodina?

Attached: 1342535409802.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Dude that's a Siebensburg Saxon, stop it. He is literally a German speaking minority in your country, same as your only Nobel Prize winner.

he is still Romanian president, still born in Romania, still speaks Romanian, still considered Romanian, end of story.

he's much more Romanian than all faggots who attacked me whenever i posted him.

i am still not a gypsy, and neither are Romanians.

Germans built Transylvania anyway, not Romanians or Hungarians, both just fight over something Germans built, and get no credit for it.

both Romania and Hungary were made great by Germans anyway.

Attached: klaus-iohannis_2-465x390.jpg (605x388, 29K)

Check what I made for you guys. Best friends forever :3

Attached: 1541965792230.jpg (1936x968, 221K)

do that with Serbia and Croatia too.

>inb4 some Hungarian buttmad faggot tries to edit the Romanian Apustaja.

I'm literally 196cm

Because they are also short?
I could no differentiate between Romanians and Hungarians though.Are you sure the Magyar tribes and Cuman tribes aren't long lost Asiatic brothers reunited to be neighbors by fate?

Attached: 4.jpg (800x800, 105K)

Nah, I don't give a shit about those too. They at least doesn't ruin every thread they went to.

sorry, nothing to do with Cumans, just because they were here, does not mean they influenced us in any way.

i mentioned them because their feud is as bad as ours.

Attached: b6158f815009f2e294570c3637e29ab86d4a771e_hq.gif (506x283, 533K)

te uiti la animeuri? poponarule

Hungayrians literally are cumans:
>After the Mongol invasion (1237), many sought asylum in the Kingdom of Hungary,[5] as many Cumans had settled in Hungary, the Second Bulgarian Empire, and Anatolia before the invasion.

>When Kun became aware of Romanian preparations for an offensive, he fortified mountain passes in the territory controlled by the Hungarian Army
>Romania planned to take an offensive action on 16 April 1919.

Do you understand what pre-emptive means you gypsy? You were already preparing to attack. Romanians were preparing to push forward as they did numerous time before, ignoring agreements like the gypsies they are. Hungary simply wished Romania to stay behind these lines.

Romania was only supposed to occupy up to the Mures. Then they pushed forward towards Kolozsvár and Torda. Then up to Arad-Nagyvárad-Szatmár. Violation after violation.

That was the point Hungarians had enough and tried to stall further Romanian offensives. This is what you call "Hungarian start war".

No you lying gypsy, you started it all.

>No gypsies allowed.
So no Romanians, then?

Attached: 1535323428414.jpg (684x1024, 149K)

BASED russiabro keeping the peace

Attached: E0F13959-B02B-4878-BF7E-DC251A840503.jpg (1080x1376, 163K)

Hello my brown friend from Vojvodina. How are you today?

Attached: true_hungarian.jpg (760x449, 49K)

Pretty fucking bad, but at least I'm not Romanian. What about you, user?

Attached: 1542646465482~2.png (1920x942, 2.46M)

well, both are from Mongolia.

>are steag gay
>ma face poponar

parerea ta, ca si tine, se duce fix in cuptor.

hello Bela Vajdasagi.

Attached: MagyarokNemHunok.jpg (3848x2700, 3.05M)

>So no Romanians, then?
No, just no gypsies. Romanians are welcome here. Orthodox brothers.

Attached: 2080751.jpg (377x500, 39K)

I'm doing fantastic today, especially after realizing slavery is back in Hungolia and most huns are owned by foreigners xd

Attached: hungary.png (1889x831, 2.1M)

thank you Orthodox Brother.

gonna make an OC of Romanian and Russian battles together, 1877.

Attached: 00026437_medium.jpg (639x399, 55K)

ma doare-n pula, pot sa port orice steag vreau muistule. Deci te uiti la animeuri? ce rahat total de om mai esti, nu e de mirare ca stai 12ore/24 pe site

Nice milkers. Have some milk in return ameribro.

Attached: 15376054345670.jpg (720x707, 71K)

>no Gypsies
>Romanians are welcome here
Pick one and only one.

Attached: 1542645001002~2.png (1920x916, 2.07M)

>orthodox
>watches anime hentai
pick one

kikemerican slug infesting the thread with degeneracy

Try not invading us anymore and give us back Moldova/transnistria and we're bros russian user. i'd wish you guys would be against islam tho

What’s in the bags on the fridge door?

Attached: 2ED0EC51-1F8F-4ED9-BA37-4F46737AB4A5.jpg (799x1200, 113K)

Gib back Transylvania. It's a legitimate bulgarian clay.

cow. her ass is twice as big as her utters.

Ba omule tu iti dai seama ca site-ul asta e plin plin cu weebs, anime si hentai?
A fost creat exact pentru asta

Multi se folosesc de cacaturile astea de anime pentru meme-uri. Eu raman cu pepe si wojak

doar pe /a/ /yuri/ si kkturile alea, alea sunt containment zones

I'm pretty sure I can pick both. Gypsies are like what, 2% of Romanian population? Romanians are partially Slavs you know.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
I'M BETTING 50 PLN FOR THE MAGYAR
How do milkers feel like? Asking for a friend.

Attached: michael jackson popcorn.gif (267x200, 366K)

It's condensed milk. Awesome stuff, you have to try it.

poti zice ce vrei, mie nu imi pasa.

si sunt Agnostic in mod personal, Ortodoxia ca si Catolicismul sunt si culturi, nu doar religii.

>Gypsies are like what, 2% of Romanian population?
>he unironically believes this
user, c'mon... If I didn't know any better I'd assume that you've never seen a ROMAnian in your entire life.

Attached: 1537550303625.jpg (800x600, 63K)

and partially Germanic too.

Attached: Goth Getae.jpg (2184x5220, 2.24M)

t. Radu Gypponescu, proud 4% German

Attached: 1540568084896.jpg (741x649, 84K)

>Bosnia this dark
So this is white sharia in practice?

Attached: bosnian ss.png (1631x1571, 665K)

t. Torok Bela, proud 100% Ottoman.

Attached: Mohacs.jpg (2792x3347, 1.61M)

nah, those are Srpska Serbs.

So are Romanians to Hungarians the same as the Scottish and Irish are for the English?

Attached: 1542218096081.jpg (900x610, 224K)

No ,those are Bosnians(50+%) and Hercenigger Croats(70%).Srpska Serbs are more R1a and E1b than Serbia Serbs,but less I2.

>i'd wish you guys would be against islam tho
At best we can be neutral to Islam. Those nations of Russia who traditionally profess Islam, they have always lived in these territories which are now their ethnic republics. I know you think that there is a mass Islamization in Russia, but this is simply not true. Moscow, for example. Biggest mosque in Europe, sure, but there's also 1110 Orthodox churches and chapels and over 1600 Orthodox clerics. Of the 12 million of population in Moscow, only 1 million are Muslims and just 2% of non-European origins.

more like Romanians are to Hungarians what Germans are to French.

Attached: BelaHun.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

Because it’s their clay?

Szopjál faszt te cigány sose leszel igazi magyar

>I could no differentiate between Romanians and Hungarians though.

How the fuck can you not tell the difference? It’s pretty obvious, Hungarians have fairer skin and lighter hair, especially blonde and lighter eyes and Romanians have darker hair and eyes and look close to Serbs whilst Magyars look similar to Slovaks and Poles

Because Hungarians are butthurt evil gypsies that still try to smear us and take our lands. That's why. Imagine if Mexico wanted California back and called you shitskins. It's essentially the same.

What does the general russian population think of muslims and islam?

Most Romanians hate islam/muslims as much as we hate gypsies

why are you concerned about that?

nevertheless, still not mudslime Bosniaks.

Attached: 17751008.jpg (1000x541, 140K)

>Hungarians have fairer skin and lighter hair
>memeflag

Attached: hungarian ethnonationalist politician.jpg (991x529, 34K)

Romanians are not Germanic are you retarded? R1b levels are very low in Romania.

Hes correct this is exactly how it is I am a hungarian living Off of Romanian gibs like the hungarian gubsy that I am

but Haplogroup I is very high, in both Romania and Scandinavia, so.....

Attached: klaus_iohannis_discutat_seful_nato_bugetul_armatei_afganistan_deveselu.jpg (740x493, 33K)

It's kind of the other way though. Mexicans originally owned California and through conquest, Americans took it from them. This is similar with Transylvania, originally some very loose states had lived in those areas but then they were taken by invading Hungarians and ruled for centuries. Only difference is, Hungarians never attempted to relocate the populations.

>what is Hunyadi getting rid of the truk bootlicker Vlad Mircea
>what is crusade of Várna
>what is battle of Jalomica, Nagyszeben, Iron Gate
>what is the battle of Nándorfehérvár (""""Belgrade""""") and why are there bells at noon
Mi a problemad, oláh cigány?

Well, I can even prove it. Here, take a look
>Gedrosia
Is the gypsies indicator.

Attached: Romanians.png (1220x570, 56K)

Sa te fut in gura ungur spurcat marsh înapoi la tine n țara sclav asiatic, bebe din viol nesimțit ce ești!

Sure he may be using a memeflag, but he’s not wrong. We have many blondes and Romania has barely any. I’m blonde myself.

>t. Hungarian first gen American

I1 is Germanic/Scandinavian, Romanians are I2a.. completely different

both Mexicans and Hungarians are assmad faggots who got BTFO by based Romanians and Americans, and both Mexican and Hungarian flags have the colors Red, White, and Green. also both Mexico and Hungary still have today teritorial claims on their neighbors.

Hungary is the Mexico of Europe if anything.

Attached: Gen._Traian_Moșoiu,_Piața_Mileniului_din_Budapesta,_7.11.1919.jpg (746x1040, 575K)

Going by the image, Illyria has the most prevalent Haplogroup I together with norway. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it's a pretty non-defining gene when it comes to race, not to mention that race isn't defined by one gene alone anyway.

I1 =/= I2a

Brainlet

> look close to Serbs
>Average height in Romania:172 cm
>Average height in Serbia:182 cm
Yeah,no......
>How the fuck can you not tell the difference?
If literal machines can't tell Asians apart you can't expect me too.

Attached: 1540081259263.png (589x635, 221K)

but I1 and I2 still are derived form I.

I is the original and European gene, so I carriers are the truly European of Europeans.

Dacia still has more I than Pannonia either way.

by showing Haplogroup I, Goths, and Gepids, i just shown that the old "Romania is Nordic" meme has a bit of truth.

Attached: Hungarian-Romanian_War_of_1919_(National_Military_Museum_Collection)_13.jpg (1000x738, 194K)

still Haplogroup I, which is the truly native European Haplo.

Ah no,Hercenigger Croats might have them beat,but 50% I2 Bosnia is still more rich in I2 than 30+% Romania.
Also just in case you are not baiting,I2 is not Germanic.

>What does the general russian population think of muslims and islam?
Not positive, that I can tell you for sure. At best, the average Russian treats Muslims and churkas with suspicion and apprehension. At worst, well... ever heard of Manedzka? Massive anti-muslim pogroms.
youtu.be/emxxRH5RxU0
youtu.be/hEeueedJKdU

In the best case we should ally with hungarians and both Iron Guard and Arrow Cross shall exterminate your muslim-soviet-mutt nation

either way, I2 and I1 are still derived from I.

>but I1 and I2 still are derived form I.

Derived does not mean they are the same.

>I is the original and European gene, so I carriers are the truly European of Europeans.
There is no “true European gene”

>Dacia still has more I than Pannonia either way.
Obviously since Pannonia is natively R1a

>by showing Haplogroup I, Goths, and Gepids, i just shown that the old "Romania is Nordic" meme has a bit of truth.
No. Autosomally Romanians share almost nothing with Nordics. Hell, West Slavs don’t even share anything with Nordics.

>Arrow Cross

fuck Salossian, even Hungarians despise that POS.

Attached: Hunmenian.png (2976x4336, 409K)

That image implies a separate Transylvania, so no.

No such thing

And? They came from separate points

Well them fuckers killed a bunch of children at a school in 2008 i think not sure when it happened plus the many terror attacks before Putin came into power.

Does the government have any policy pushing islamic tolerance among Russians?

Oh, shit I forgot it's N.S.D. again.

Attached: his_pol_int.jpg (523x720, 180K)

so neither Romania or Hungary have it, as a compromise.

i did not made the map, mezesmaci did.

deviantart.com/mezesmaci

Leave the russians alone, history will sort that out.
Kikes and gipsies on the otherhand definitelly need a thorough removal

agreed Austria.

we need to be allied again like in Mihai and Rudolf's time, agree?

Attached: MIhai and Rudolf.jpg (2296x3392, 981K)

>Romanian-Hungarian friendship
Ok, I'll humor this.
How do we band together? For now Romanian leadership sucks EU cock while V4 are more independent.

Can Polish ONR join?

Nicolae Steinhardt was a jew and a legionary member, so?

Delete your own thread, churko-mongol orc piece of shit.

Attached: russian-femaleb29.jpg (453x604, 50K)

>Does the government have any policy pushing islamic tolerance among Russians?
Government pushing anti incitement of ethnic hatred but that's about it. In fact, government were always pushing pro-Orthodox policy. Teaching children the "word of God" in schools and all that. Oh, how much liberals hate that. They even ready to leave Russia for good just to avoid that.

sucking EU cock?

we will rule EU when we take the Presidency, we will use this as our golden chance of kicking out all gyppos by entering Schengen and sending them off to Sweden.

we will tell Hungarians to let us in V-grad by giving Szekelys autonomy, sorry, but i would be this pragmatic.

The turbo gypsy goyim returns.
Always remember to ignore the EU welfare gypsy goyim or he will drag you down at his idiocy level.

Yes but first we take Bassarabia

deal!

Intermarium when?

Attached: 971ff7b9348a9b110071564686ec1ce1.jpg (686x1024, 94K)

Nah, I think I'll keep it.

Attached: 1542908494770.png (249x249, 79K)

I hate underaged fags so much

Attached: Mussolini-face-1.jpg (613x479, 53K)

No compromise. Transylvania is Romania. End of story.

forgot picrel tho.

Attached: 155986_1.jpg (825x495, 50K)