What do Jow Forums thinks of this motherfucker?

What do Jow Forums thinks of this motherfucker?

Attached: images (5).jpg (220x279, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J-bC41Nbfms
youtu.be/QFYUnVJ-iR8
youtu.be/-qbRMwMccfM
millenniumpeacesummit.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaggi_Vasudev#Participation_in_global_and_economic_forums
youtu.be/1e4ltxBZZCA,
youtu.be/dTFDfR47dl4?t=107
youtube.com/watch?v=4Pp5mWs8k5I
youtube.com/watch?v=hhjOnYbKJJw
libgen.io/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_Now
youtube.com/watch?v=yDRwW6KsNss
youtube.com/watch?v=z9GXI_9DXF0
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ0e8JRu_9U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I sub to him on Twitter but who is this guy? He seems like an uber-rich guru that cosplays

NOT POLITICS YOU NEW PIECE OF SHIT!

Is he an astronaut ?

Attached: 1544366780744.png (1066x1292, 161K)

Enlightend and turquoise pilled desu.

He's a yogi with a very National and anti west ideology. Often takes part in political debates too.

Are you sure, faggot?

based enligtened yogi

looks like a shitskin

he know the truth and the way

Attached: 1544892208331.jpg (500x736, 172K)

Great observation, mutt. Anything else you wanna shed light on?

Charlatan globalist new world order thot brainwasher opportunistic son of a bitch

Attached: balloonhands.jpg (620x413, 80K)

>Really? He seems to anti globalist if anything. Can you evaluate?

youtu.be/J-bC41Nbfms
youtu.be/QFYUnVJ-iR8

Attached: poosquatevolution.jpg (866x1390, 178K)

Attached: 1500965881635.jpg (604x590, 62K)

What is his name?

Can't argue with that

Attached: images (6).jpg (300x218, 8K)

Sadhguru

Is he anti west that he poo on the streets instead of using a toalette?

Are you a poo? If so, WHAT THE FUCK are you doing in Straya? GET OUT!

I've seen some of his videos. For the most part he seems to waffle on and on without really ever getting to to the point. And he seems to dance around questions without giving an answer. He seems like the type rich white girls listen to to look spiritual. How is he viewed in India?

So he's a sad guru, why is he sad?

Well I meant anti west in a very crude sense. I am not very familiar with him but he argued against heavy emphasis on individual expression and freedom that the left leaning west loves.
He might as well be not using a toilet, he's a yogi after all. Not sure about that though.

>Dance around question
Yeah I noticed that too. He's sneaky, I have never seen him giving a straight answer.
He seems to be popular with right leaning people and despised by left leaning one. He is very nationalistic after all.

The west is right wing on the most part
Don't be deceived by that handful libtartds whom thinks that they run the show

>Indian intellectuals

Attached: image.jpg (1024x530, 96K)

You do realise that west meant western Europe and us+ Canada?
In the above mentioned part left seems to be well established if not in control?
Am I being totally delusional here?

Come on, we are trying. Cut us some slack.

He's a fucking fraud and I hate all these faget hindu pushers on Jow Forums:
youtu.be/-qbRMwMccfM

He's spreading Yoga into western cults and he's a member of this:
millenniumpeacesummit.org/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaggi_Vasudev#Participation_in_global_and_economic_forums

He also is the subject of many scandals in India like murdering his wife, abusing and brainwashing and milking people for their money, and destroying an ancient Elephant migration path for his temple.

just lost
USA
Italy
Germany
Sweden
>Losing France on this weeks

V4
Denmark
Finland
UK
Baltics
already right

What are you talking about?

>hindu
>new age
Buy yourself an education instead of burgers, murrica

oh look another idiot drank the koolaid

>you no believe in jeebus
>you bad goy

I really had no idea he was part of this world religion bullshit. I thought he was against such ideas.

>Scandals
He answered some of these question in a debate. He outright denied any destruction of any migrant path. According to him these are just baseless claims by his oppositions.
youtu.be/1e4ltxBZZCA, this is the debate.

I had no idea about his wife tho.

Tunak tunak tun?

>that top tier dilodo

No. Charlatan.

Sad guru is a literal cult leader

also he murdered his wife but claims that she simply became one with the Universe like Luke at the end of the Last Jedi

wtg India

Attached: holdo.png (1159x1600, 1.82M)

Not a yogi. Yoga sutra says yogis should not accept gifts.

This.
/thread

No, I'm a proud racist

Attached: 1479472631956.jpg (600x847, 91K)

In his talks he imitates Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, another money grubbing fraud.

hes ok

That's Saadghuru, or Sadghuru, don't remember how it's spelled.

Definitely not bad, but his advice fits better into Indian society than into western society. Can listen to him and then I take some things on board and leave some things behind that don't really match our lives and society. But he seems like a all around decent, nonglobalist, rather enlightened guy. Would recommend.

He uses a lot of metaphors as he speaks and he doesn't use the straight to the point western way of thinking. But his advice is not bad.
I remember the following :
>Sadghuru, what is your opinion on lesbians and gays?
To which he replied
>Why is your sexuality so important to you that you made a word to describe your being with it?
Which I thought was fair enough. If you happen to love cock, why does it need to become a defining characteristic of who you are? Then he waffled on about how this will cause you suffering, which is cookie cutter "let it go" white female advice but there are definitely pieces of wisdom in there.

He's brown. What is it about brown people that makes them think I need to know anything about their culture. It doesn't help me in my daily life and I have no desire to go anywhere where tanned people reside. If your own country and others with the same "culture", northern Europe don't hold enough to fulfill your desire for knowledge then there's something wrong with you.
I don't care. I can say that as soon as people with shitskins started harassing the Beatles it all went to shit. Whether it be Yoko the slit eyed warhole cunt or Harrisons yoga lover.

Stop being so fucking egocentric about your fucking culture and shiting in the street. It's not clever. Assume everyone who goes to India cares and those that don't dont

Fuck you're salty. Did the chicken korma not go down yesterday?

I prefer Eckhart Tolle for this kind of mindfulness stuff. Look at this fucker, he's so content. He's like a real life Gondola.

youtu.be/dTFDfR47dl4?t=107

Attached: 1531269182310.jpg (1136x639, 110K)

Don't eat chicken, it's shit tier and unsafe and if I make a korma I make it from fresh ingredients from scratch. I don't risk reflux by getting a takeaway from a nigger who shits in the street or uses sewer fat as a cheep alternative to cooking oil.

Quite interesting stuff. Thank you so much for sharing.

don't know him but chances are he' yet another indian scam artist cult leader

I have a picture of the same guy, but it's black and white and from the early 1900's, my great, great grandpa was stationed in India for some time. In the picture you can see him aiming at this poo with his rifle. Literally the very same ooga booga face

Attached: 1529960862694.jpg (226x225, 9K)

Post pic or get out.

There's too many coincidences to believe any of his denials. He's crooked as fuck and duping people with muh hinduism and even uses quantum physics woo to explain things.

>Don't eat chicken, it's shit tier and unsafe
literal idiot

Complete fraud.

Mostly redpilled.

what do you think of Osho? this video is insightful youtube.com/watch?v=4Pp5mWs8k5I

Great guy. Delivers gifts to all Christian children one night a year for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhjOnYbKJJw

That's a great Kamala Khan cosplay.

An actual poo calls me a mutt. Pro-tip: 56% > 0%

"The Power of Now" is his most well known book. You can find it here libgen.io/ or buy it. I guess if you're into this eastern stuff, it might not offer that much new, but I prefer his way of presenting ideas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_Now
>The book draws from a variety of "spiritual traditions", and has been described by one reviewer as "Buddhism mixed with mysticism and a few references to Jesus Christ, a sort of New Age re-working of Zen." It uses these traditions to describe a "belief system based on living in the present moment". Its core message is that people's emotional problems are rooted in their identification with their minds. The author writes that an individual should be aware of their "present moment" instead of losing themselves in worry and anxiety about the past or future.
>According to the book, only the present moment is important, and both an individual's past and future is created by their thoughts. The author maintains that people's insistence that they have control of their life is an illusion "that only brings pain". The book also describes methods of relaxation and meditation to aid readers in anchoring themselves in the present.

I find it funny how the desert people (semites like arabs and jews) were basically too dumb to keep pigs properly without letting them eat any old trash laying around, so they just banned them instead of fixing their animal husbandry.

Some black bit of slime in some shit hole country I am to ignorant to care about.

Are you sure this is not the one that shits on your streets?

didn't this guy get OUT FUCKING SKILLED by some bitch who stepped in an ran his 'business' on his behalf?

I don't have to be anything to call you a mutt, mutt.
Pro tip: you are a forgot too.

We force our poos to shit in loos and pump gas

Only in the christmas stockings of bad kids. If your christmas stocking smells like half-digested curry, you've been bad - just throw it away.

(Do people in the UK/US still have christmas stockings? Never had them here)

Attached: 1496579023223.jpg (345x336, 214K)

I am invested now. Will definately check this out.

basesd and redpilled

>his 'business'
That's the other thing no one is seeming to understand the obvious cogntive dissonance that this guy LARPs as an enlightened modest spiritual man yet is materialistic as fuck and extravagant too. He makes millions off his scams and drives sports cars and helicopters around.

yes but can his hands fire lasers too? didnt think so

Attached: 5988410683_7cb63a735e_b.jpg (1024x768, 443K)

2 forms of salmonella. One has mutated from the other and feeds on the antibiotics used to wipe out the other
Also the chicken industry of Europe and particularly Britain is run by Muslim meat merchants that used tarnished meat by bleaching the warning dye away. Dye put on them to state not fit for human consumption. They regularly mix up regular shit battery chickens with ecological and in shops often repackage meet past its sell by date.
I eat only game I kill myself. A traditional I brought with me from Sweden where I only ate meat I hunted.

Gritty

Attached: 1544988375535.jpg (1024x865, 95K)

He knows about that semen retention. Real redpills here.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDRwW6KsNss

Attached: Nietzsche.png (493x733, 402K)

More like a spirit bomb

Never trust anyone who is famous! They're only famous because the power structure has promoted them and allowed them to be famous. He could be an actor who is lying about his background and nobody would notice. That doesn't mean there is no value in what he says. It just means you may be getting half-truths and not the full picture.

Attached: 1512622585148.jpg (508x720, 61K)

So I just I don't have take everything he says raw. Some of his things are definately redpilled and other downright pseudo-bullshittery.

Thanked the armed forces for protecting Indian people, basically /ourguy/ but for poos.

based

I like him, but not my favourite.

Who's your favourite, then?

There is only one truth, yet our human limitations and corruption by temporal authorities (and possibly non-human agents) has made it hard to see.

Yet people like Buddha, Jesus and others have seen it, as do the enlightened people today and they try to point people to the Truth using words that will never suffice.

Rupert Spira, lately.

kek top rate bantz sir

>comparing this con artist to Jesus and comparing Jesus to Buddha
kys

i dont even know if this was intentional or not
>forgot

no u

Attached: Christianity.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

youtube.com/watch?v=z9GXI_9DXF0
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ0e8JRu_9U
i like sadhguru

Attached: 1539617016914.gif (304x280, 684K)