Muh Western alienation!

>muh Western alienation!
shut the fuck up, oilqueers. Atlantic Canada, specifically the Maritimes has been gutted and bled to death since the National Policy. A white region of forgotten souls, killed and betrayed by the rest of Canada.

Heavy industry packed up and shipped to Ontario and Quebec for votes at the time when we were heavily involved in trade with the American North-East. Thanks for the trade barrier you cocksucking leafs, and thanks for the poverty you've imposed onto us as a matter of policy for over a hundred fucking years.

Attached: 1537894121015.png (645x573, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23xXputgdAk
youtube.com/watch?v=XMJFnRi5YNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>New Brunswick
Nope, no such thing, it's called Acadia. And the parasites living here will eventually be slaughtered

PEI, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick should be annexed by Maine.

No, it's called New Brunswick. Since the Acadians and the French lost the war. Dumb frog.

We should have been our own region and states, if that.

Not a chance. You're not getting two senators each. It's join Maine or continue to get fucked by the rest of Canada.

We're talking about 1876, when most of your Western states didn't even exist and the Maritimes were seriously considering joining down south. Joining the United States is now impractical without some sort of chaotic political shitstorm to push us there.

>Maritimes
YANKEE MAN COME HOME

Attached: R10a.jpg (702x780, 127K)

>Acadia
Topkek we washed you frogs clean out

Muh jobs. Ontario man bad. Fuck off you little bitches. I love the east coast, but seriously get over yourselves.

Attached: HnmVWkT.jpg (800x800, 61K)

>Canadian Maritimes
>Relivant

Attached: IMG_0380.jpg (1200x800, 189K)

What happens here?

Attached: Saint Pierre and Miquelon.png (800x853, 202K)

>relivant

You're retarded and probably don't even know what the National Policy was or it's implications for the Maritimes.

Pseudo-frogs

Former Property of Al Capone, he would stash expensive European booze during prohibition

nothing its too cold

can one of you leaves tell me hows prince edward's island?

I went to school there for a few years. Nice little island with nice people, but Charlottetown is a university/college town and completely packed with foreign students, mainly asians and blacks.

based thread OP.

it's comfy, like all the other maritime provinces. i don't think it's too different from Nova Scotia or English New Brunswick.

fuck off we have always been the loyalist and Anglo heartbed of this shitty confederacy.

Attached: Maritime_Supremacy.png (2500x908, 891K)

don't want to move there but you seem to have a nice maritime environment similar to brittany. Now the best would be to keep it untouched

like the one you have in NB or labrador

Don't move to P.E.I. There aren't a lot of opportunities for work and I have to admit, the province isn't as physically beautiful as the rest of the Maritimes. Great people though.

>be Halifaxfag
>power outages at small amounts of wind or snow because infrastructure is so shit
>city council voted to raise their salaries again

Attached: 0C3452CD-5193-4EDA-8CC0-A3C82485CC86.jpg (421x460, 45K)

honestly, the main strength of canada is its wilderness plus at least its not packed like where i live now

At least it's not New Brunswick, NJ.

i dont think importing foregners is good for the canadian wilderness and for canadian people. That's the reason why i stay in the netherlands

Looks comfy. youtube.com/watch?v=23xXputgdAk

Halifax is a shithole that rakes in all of our taxes. Stop complaining.

kek yeah that was pathetic. that was like 2 inches. but at least i got to miss a lab hehe.

That's Cape Breton for ya by

Labrador would be wealthier if Quebec wasn't taking their electricity at what amounts to a theft rate.

Yeah I'm not sure when that contact ends and NFLD and Labarador can except to see some real money. Heard renegotiations can reopen around 2050 or something.

At least till 2041.
Hopefully another court challenge will come before then.

Well it was a Supreme Court ruling, so very unlikely.

My Canadian friend was talking about some beef between Alberta and Trudeau, last week.

Can anyone care to explain?

That's some pretty sweat geography you've got there.

>reeeeee equalization payments
>reeeeee oil

Your lands are only Anglo now due to the sacrifices made by the New English. America is the inheritor of Cromwell's Republic and the successor to the British Empire. We're one nation divided at the 49th

It's a beef that's been going since Trudeau senior was PM.
I could try and explain it here, but you'd be better off looking up the NEP (national energy program), equalization, and western alienation.

fishing, that's the only reason why France wanted and kept those islands. They wanted North Atlantic fish and needed a place to moor their boats.

based and antianglopilled, but it's still Oblast 311 of Universal Serbia

Cape Breton Militia Rise Up!

Attached: pipes.jpg (800x535, 94K)

Can't wait for the next Alberta forest fire.
You fucking heathens didn't learn your lesson.

youtube.com/watch?v=XMJFnRi5YNY