This is Jow Forums

this is Jow Forums

Attached: comment_I4cgx7KeX7dhZPB5MaPYihAozn7TxSbR[1].jpg (600x468, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2014/07/23/grieving-dutch-furious-after-putins-daughter-found-living-in-holland/
youtube.com/watch?v=oCYG-m0798w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying I hate Europeans and not Jews, Asians, and Africans

Based Jow Forumsand

So you think the EU has your country's best interests at heart then?

Kek

Attached: 1503794952552.jpg (500x495, 60K)

>implying I like putin
>implying you can't hate both

sage

>white people
>moving to Europe

Lol expats just go to Asia

This. OP is a fag again

>american education

I literally don't have the money to move to Russia, otherwise I would immediately move there. I'd love to get the citizenship from Putin himself.

>confusing jewish indoctrination with education

you wouldnt last there a day

Attached: 66208d1846d1b6d94b72fd02ea981dbc[1].jpg (960x639, 134K)

You, Polish toilet scrubber, should more than anyone know that there is a dramatic difference between western EU and Eastern EU. Who the fuck would want to live and work in the Polish part of EU? Only Ukrainian toilet scrubbers that are not permitted to move west, that's who.

lol people don't even want to travel to EU countries anymore because they don't want to get jihaded

it's true, Jow Forumstards worship Putin and Russia but won't move there

Attached: basedputin.jpg (1024x1004, 170K)

Nailed it.

Attached: 1542782932295.jpg (1239x1665, 396K)

Hey, Ivan stop crying, you always say you are not starving, so keep up the good work

I actually moved back from Cuckanada to BulgeArya, so fuck off toilet cleaner.

pretty sure it's just the syria general retards that dicksuck russia/putin

>muh Slavic land full of hardship and crime
It's a first world country (debatable in some oblasts, but overall it is), Westernized since 1991. What's to fear? Crime is everywhere. The US and Russia have roughly the same number of homicides, except Russia has to deal with churkas in the Caucasus who boost their murder rate.

Riddle me this Batman: Net migration is negative. Non-whites coming to the UK is at an all time high. What does this say about the number of Whites leaving the UK?

Attached: ONS.png (752x618, 505K)

You might remind him that eastern EU is the way it is because of Russia.

I'd take a hundred muzzie rapefugees if it means 1 pole goes back to their shithole

>It's a first world country
i stopped right there

it is a shitty african tier country with 3 good cities where oligarchs live

even putin will not allow his daughter to be raised in this shithole. this is an orwellian military state where an average russian eats bread and drinks water

dont fool yourself my friend

>What does this say about the number of Whites leaving the UK?
Where do they leave?

Troll status: trolled

Attached: Trollface.jpg (380x380, 25K)

>Where do they leave?
To countries without niggers (e.g. Poland). Used to only be Ukrainians coming. Now even Western Europeans are seeking refuge.

Attached: Poland.png (1131x771, 85K)

Attached: Blank+_6cf73bbb53de2d4fc149120907a2ab10[1].png (600x1081, 234K)

This is Poland

Attached: the-absolute-state.jpg (720x403, 53K)

where does putins daughter live/school? First time I'm hearing this

>varma varaprasad
These aren't Polish names. Poles use 'W' instead of 'V' in their names.

Attached: nope.png (600x438, 459K)

nypost.com/2014/07/23/grieving-dutch-furious-after-putins-daughter-found-living-in-holland/

We dont have "v" in our alphabeth

fbppbfpfbbfpbfpbfppbfbpfbfpbpfpbfpfbbfppbf
but let's kill all the white traitors that allowed all those fucking shitskin muslims in

white flight
and the first to go are the guilty ones
job done
now they flee

>We dont have "v" in our alphabeth
That's what I'm saying.

Netherla... that would be Holland for you

yep and i was confirming

>gayropean
kek
russians can meme better then poles, that is certain.

True, there are a lot of Dutch ""nationalists"" who worship Putin and think Russia is the best country

heh. I never bothered to look into why there are two names for that state. I always use them interchangeably.

thanks anons

Russia literally seized the rothschilds assets about 10 years ago. Telling jews they're welcomed doesn't mean shit if you take their money once they're in lmao. Putin is just trolling them hard

You forgot everyone in that line is Russian

>implying being pro-EU is bad

c'mon...

youtube.com/watch?v=oCYG-m0798w

>more rapefugees will come
>hurry up Brexit so that Britain would be out forever and never come back, so that Germany would rule EU with Britain out and France down, leaving Germany as the greatest power of the continent
>some worse-than-9/11 attacks will happen, riling up Europeans against sandniggers
>the EU leadership will exploit this, using it as excuse to create the EU Army
>use the EU Army not only to kill and expel rapefugess, since they are no longer needed, but also to kill anyone rebelling against EU
>establish puppet governments in all EU
>move EU HQ from Brussels to some German city, like Aachen (Charlemagne had his throne there), Berlin (Welthaupstadt is no longer a dream), or Nuremberg (in an ironic fashion, so as to show even if Germans lost WW1 and WW2, they won WW3)
>make all major European states smaller by supporting irredentism and autonomy movements, so as to keep Germany big and be bigger, to make sure no one is big enough to oppose Germany
>make the most pro-EU countries larger, especially eastern ones, so as to keep strong buffers against Russia
>turn EU in the United States of Europe, thus uniting Europe in one country for real
>invade Turkey somehow so that neither Russia or America to have it as ally against Balkans
>use the Kurds against Turkey and back a Kurdish state so that Turkey would be destroyed from both east and west
>pic related becomes reality

mark.

my.

words.

Attached: Merkelreich.png (1280x2156, 442K)

Attached: Roll+game+well+good+luck+if+its+an+african+countrytaken_a7a497_4864974[1].jpg (425x570, 72K)

roll

if i get 00, i want Denmark, wanna try free Tuborg, and to personally reconquer Skane.

Attached: 1200px-Skånska_flaggan.svg.png (1200x989, 6K)

fuckkkkk

roll hopefully I get somewhere similar to england

Roll

>not having 88 as reborn in nazi germany

big if true
problem is your relying on them using the (((EU))) army to expell rapefugees, which is doubtfull

Attached: 7c850a065ea37a40856eb83ca41bd5b6.jpg (407x572, 34K)

so it seems you win

>24

so i will be born in Iceland! sweet! because Iceland used to be Danish anyway, plus Lazy Town and Bjork are also Icelandic.

Rejkiavik seems comfy enough.

Attached: ReykjavikCreditBoylosoiStockGettyImagesPlusGettyImages_0.jpg (480x320, 302K)

roll

well, they will use it, because they will no longer be needed, so why not slaughter them?

the EU Army will have divisions based on nationality. personally i would name the Romanian division as Mihai Viteazul, and i would fight in Ukraine when Ukraine will inevitably get Trianon'd.

Attached: Maresalul-ion-antonescu.jpg (562x574, 69K)

Uh oh, now I hope the Jews win.

too true

Live and WORK in the EU?
Yea, no.
You're importing parasites, and you're running out of money feeding them, while they rape your wives and daughters.

Attached: Rational.jpg (500x600, 50K)

62 get

Shalom Moishe

Roll

OFF TOPIC BULLSHIT

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

Looks like I'll be taking Argentina

Based Kim

>'non-EU' and 'non-white' are the same
Whatever you say, black man. (or is 'argentine-american' the new politically correct term?)

EU migrants (some of whom are white, others of whom are Slavs, French, or Irish) are leaving because the government's policies look set to fuck them over.

Non-EU migrants are at an 'all time' (only the past 13 years exist, the world was created in 2005) high because the various things fucking up the rest of the world didn't go on pause just because Bannon is plotting a coup. A large fraction of those, IIRC, are Americans who are stupid enough to think that going to England will help them escape Bannon, just like Germans who saw Hitler winning fled to Austria and Czechoslovakia.

>using the terms «Russia» and «Soviet Union» interchangeably

Attached: N8enTCc37cM.jpg (309x309, 33K)

kys my man

I literally hate everyone equally.

roll

Using my last post as my roll...

Appropriate, Future Greek.

The experience is about the same, but at least tapeworms don't have to pretend to agree with tweakers.

all memes aside, Russia is a shithole and Western Europe still remains a great place to live

rolling

i was born here. I am learning russian and then maybe i will move there

apparently kaliningrad is nice though

nice pasta you got there

>83

enjoy being in the bowel of a dog, all you smelly Somalis deserve it for bullying Denmark into forcefully having you steal Skane!

Attached: IMG_014C96-19EEDF-B6C6B0-0D9631-8A134C-83A57A.jpg (425x420, 54K)

no pasta, just a reminder of what will come.

picrel is just the beginning.

Attached: eu armored.jpg (890x688, 38K)

polisch are the niggers for Europe

Attached: 1544897024756.jpg (610x954, 123K)

The WU army will most likely expell and kill you rather than rapefugees, if you're still not aware of this, please, lurk moar

why would they do it if i am pro-EU?

the EU Army will be used to kill rapefugess once they are no longer needed for the plan to create the Fourth Reich, but also to kill those who oppose the Fourth Reich.

please, i would join the EU Army to crack some Ukrainian skulls, and i would also kill the Romanians who oppose EU too, make no mistake.

Attached: 916b96744da1bb5e2ebb7186b3ee6882.jpg (1497x1075, 110K)

>the EU Army will be used to kill rapefugess once they are no longer needed for the plan to create the Fourth Reich
This is a no-no. Rapefugees will be a vital part of the new "reich" if you wanna call it that way. So, if you support that, then you won't be prosecuted. You know this.

roll

yea thanks

>Russia literally seized the rothschilds assets about 10 years ago
Russia is one of the best good goyims.
Show me proofs of your words.

rollin'

It's not going to be a Reich it's going to be Caliphate.

Get your facts right you dirty Romanian traitor.

I'm in.

You can't just go to Russia, it isn't like the EU that lets everybody drop by and live there, its hard as fuck afaik

Tunisia, huh? Well fuck.

that's the name of the pooman there
fucking mutt

toast

rell

i can't run away from shitskins even in fantasy
fuck this shit

roll

we are full

what do with joos my mamaliganigger friend?

they will GTFO to Israel when chaos starts, then Israel will be wiped out when all angry 1 billion sandniggers will unite to destroy it.

The concept of the EU is fantastic, but this neoliberal, multicultural, consumerist culture version is terrible.

>implying you can defeat muslims who will unleash the power of their hidden caches of ak47s under every mosque
may allah grant you mercy

Putin has no morals, he is supporting Venezuela