Commies answer me this

...if there is classless society, but people still get paid unequally (dangerous work gets more money/reward, or else people wont do it), then how does this not lead to a class society again?

Attached: 5b5a2985e6fc3.jpg (480x342, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He_who_does_not_work,_neither_shall_he_eat#Soviet_Union
s1.webmshare.com/r5LOG.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Paine#Agrarian_Justice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>classless society
>dangerous work gets more money/reward

Attached: socrates-statue.jpg (574x621, 80K)

more like government is in control of all the money so the government is the only elite class.

BUT SURELY IT WILL WORK THIS TIME GUISE

Attached: communism collapse.gif (777x777, 3.28M)

this difference is insignificant
you cant buy shit with your money anyway
thats how it was in USSR

It's just exceptionally sad because communism assumes the best of people, while at the same time actually attracting the shittiest

No, marxist communism is a stateless society. So they're actually correct when they say real communism has never been tried. Where they err is the assumption that real communism is possible.

Your assumption is that communists have any genuine motives besides murdering white Christians. That is factually wrong.

Marx thirsted for the blood of children--it is no surprise that he starved his own to death, while drinking a beer at every pub in his neighborhood no less.

At the very least, they became the first good communists.

Class isn't about how much money you make

That's not real communism though, just like anyone who isn't some very specific type of catholic isn't real a Christian.

It's non-empirical bullshit invented by Jews to justify killing whoever they wanted.

stateless is impossible besides small isolated settlements

communism relies on enforced equality and planned economy with overcontrolling state

Adress Pol Pot:
everyone who is not harvesting food right now is a parasite
How can you even debate this?

IT WASN'T REEEEEALL COMMUNISM THIS TIME PLS TRY MY SYSTEM AGAIN IM BEING SUPER SERIOUS IT WILL WORK THIS TIME AND WE'LL GET A UTOPIA FOR SURE

No, that's stalinism, the inevitable result of attempts at communism because of communism's inherent impossibility. If you read marx, he's very clear in what communism is, and it is not stalinism. But again, it is both impossible and undesirable.

Learn to read you moron. I'd be happy if the day ever came where we could hang communists in the streets and sing songs around their dying bodies. But that doesn't change what the term actually means.

this and we never worked realy you pretent to pay me i pretent to work

Attached: communism.jpg (640x554, 91K)

>lets talk about marxist flat earth """"""theories"""""
no one cares about this retarded shit other than the retards that fell for this meme

well then we're not real capitalist countries because we don't practice free market capitalism

The rich will pay for it.

Wrong flag.

We're not, we have a mixed market economy

There's nothing to address. It's a factually incorrect statement. Division of labor is real, any person who says unironically that the entire human race should be farmers is demonstrably not intelligent enough to discuss politics.

thats fucking stupid though
a doctor is a parasite? have fun dying of the common cold you dumb commie retard

nah. saying "its not real x" because you aren't holding to the most extreme utopian version of it is nonsense.

Oy vey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He_who_does_not_work,_neither_shall_he_eat#Soviet_Union

communism is a pro-work ideology. it's the opposite free-loader ideology

capitalism allows for freeloading if you're born into a rich family

Attached: 160604 여자친구 (GFRIEND) 은하 (Eunha) 오늘부터 우리는 (Me gustas Tu) 직캠 Fancam - � (1280x720, 2.72M)

Communism is not a political system
Communism is the inevitable outcome of a capitalist mode of production
Therefore Communism is nothing more than a point in time, a moment in human development in which class consciousness arises
So you are wasting time trying to argue that communism is good or evil since it has never happened in the entire history of mankind

Well this is factually incorrect, since it doesn't matter whether you work or not, you only eat if the Jews in the Politburo decide they don't want to starve you to death.

The Soviet Union exported grain throughout the entirety of the Holodomor. The Jewish Commissariat objectively chose, by their own admission, to "requisition" (steal) grain and starve ten million people to death out of spite for white Christians.

Try not to self-own so hard next time.

stfu nigger.

Attached: lithuania independence day.webm (963x720, 2.91M)

It's stupid but it's true. If you are not harvesting food right now you are a parasite to the farmer. The end. There is no way around it. That's a fact. I'm not even a commie, just like making fun of dumb mutts whose comprehension of communism is CIA propaganda.

slide thread.

i am talking about communism in theory, not the implementation of it, dumbass

No, it isn't. It is not a fact, there is no "the end," and you aren't making an intelligent argument. You simply state things with confidence because you are the poster child for Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

Parasitism is when an organism takes from another without returning anything. There is no trade, no symbiosis. Well it is objective fact that value is relative--I produce software. I trade this to people for money. I trade that money for food. That is not parasitism it is trade. You're a fucking retard, this is seriously the lowest IQ thing I've ever read.

Are you intelligent enough to understand this? I think you are. You're just being disingenuous and lying. Also, don't use the word mutt, French. That's a bad joke for your inferior kind.

Get a load of this dumb β

Well it's surely more capitalistic than the USSR or venezuela, but it's not a pure expression of capitalism. Capitalism is not nearly as rigidly defined as communism anyways. Both terms come from marx, but for him capitalism was just the thesis to communism's antithesis. The problem communism was meant to solve. But if you want to talk about capitalism it's much more beneficial to do it in terms of Adam Smith than Marx.

Also, stateless communism is not the most extreme version of communism, it is communism per marx's definition. And as he was the creator, I'm inclined to believe him.

Theory doesn't matter if the theory doesn't work.

Communism in theory was about Jews murdering Christians too. Read Bakunin--he accurately pointed out that Karl Marx did nothing except advocate for a bureaucratic nightmare-state, a Barrack Regime. Bakunin was objectively right.

You don't even understand the ideas you're talking about. Embarrassing.

kek

go back to latestagecapitalism

>Jews in the Politburo decide they don't want to starve you to death.
>Jews in the banks decide they don't want to starve you to death

It's no different under capitalism goy.

>americuck
>land of the black bvlls
kek

People don't understand What theoretical communism is like. The real retardation of communists is trying to have a stateless society by having an omnipresent state first and specting for it to go away magically.

Potentially true. If you're advocating for NatSoc I'm obviously already on board, so that isn't really a point anyone here needs to make. The fact however is that Communism is literally just Jews taking over your society and then dropping all pretense of not wanting to kill you. Capitalism is obviously problematic but Communism is synonymous with Jewish anti-white genocidal politics.

>Theory doesn't matter if the theory doesn't work.

freemarket capitalism when it's implemented doesn't work. you always have wealth inequality and the nation decides revert back to or become a mixed economy

you can't even point to a freemarket economy today that is the one that conservatives envision. every economy is a mixed economy to some extent.

freemarket capitalism doesn't work

decides to revert*

六四事件
法輪功
维尼熊

They don't understand what it's like because it's not possible. I honestly can't imagine being an unironic communist in 2018. The level of obliviousness boggles the mind.

Agreed, which is why I'm not a free market capitalist.

>六四事件
>法輪功
>维尼熊
Thanks, back to BLACKED(.)com you go.

Nah, not my thing. Have fun dying in an industrial accident though.

imagine being so clouded by ideology that you can't even entertain ideas yuo don't necessarily agree with lmao

Have fun getting shot.

Attached: ass to ass.jpg (620x347, 25K)

Everyone makes money the same way but not necessarily the same amount. I.e. you have to work to make money. But you can't use that money later to do anything but buy commodities for your own personal consumption; you can't use it to start a business or buy productive means solely for yourself. This is the difference.

It's unclear what purpose money would even serve in a truly communist society though. Why do you need money if you don't exchange goods?

I do the shooting

Attached: 1544241275626.jpg (2016x1512, 1.02M)

many of the principles of communism can be found in christianity

in fact, early on in the soviet union, they used bible verses in their propaganda to substantiate their communism because the soviet union is a majority christian nation

was a *

A 12gauge shotgun and you're set for life amigo

I doubt it.
s1.webmshare.com/r5LOG.webm

He's actually more correct in his definition than most people in this thread, although by now he should realize that communism is in no way "inevitable". What communists fail to realize is that even if material/resource scarcity can be abolished, time is still scarce to human beings, and will remain so as long as we remain human.

I've got one, it was just downstairs when I decided to take the picture.

>1911
>7+1
Absolutely insufferable

based dumpster defenders

Attached: Boomers+destroy+ecoterrorists_631b1e_6746690.jpg (624x951, 96K)

The communist utopia will happen whether people like it or not

Once production outpace the cost of producing and people can produce their own stuff nearly for free the capitalist system ceases to function, at least in its current form.

Marx explained capitalism better than most other of his contemporaries. He explained the tendency of profit to fall, predicted cyclical market crashes, the wealth of the working class in one stage of it and its poverty later on.

The reason why we don't live in a truly capitalist society globally is because the truest expression of capitalism would probably have totally eroded all profits by now.

i think universal basic income will happen, not communism

thomas paine was right, not marx

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Paine#Agrarian_Justice

Communism isn't inevitable comrade. Resource scarcity is a human social phenomenon right now, but if we don't overthrow capitalism in time, the earth will be too fucked to even maintain capitalism, much less establish communism.

I would advise you to look up the etymology of "utopia"

Marx failed to understand that nationality is a stronger bind than class. A farmer in america has more in common with a doctor in america than a farmer in china. You can't have a global uprising if no one even speaks the same language. Workers do indeed have a nation. So does capital, albeit to a more limited extent. If you want an idea of the future, you're better off looking at spengler than marx. In the end, it comes down to a conflict between money and blood, not money and class.

How do you plan to address time scarcity?

watch out for cia niggers when posting guns user, their watching...

until the bolsheviks killed them all.

Indeed, I hope they are. I want them to be reminded every day that there are three hundred million guns in this country, and each one could be the one that fires the bullet that takes their stupid CIA nigger life if they push the people too far.

sure, i'll try to be retarded and entertain the idea that capitalism leads to communism even though they are opposite ideas

technically he's correct. Had we all been farmers, we might not have had decent or any real technology, and thousands would die every year due to curable diseases, but human kind would actually still exist and we would survive. In that sense, in a stateless society, anyone who is not producing the most fundamental necessity of civilization (ie food) is working against humanity. Simply because they need to be out on those fields or they're gonna starve come winter.

aren't you going to kill many japs yet faggot manlet