Why do whites get so butthurt and act all defensive when they are reminded of all the evil shit their ancestor did...

Why do whites get so butthurt and act all defensive when they are reminded of all the evil shit their ancestor did? Do they expect to get their pig toned ass kissed just because? Relax, it's not like the minorities they abused are coming for revenge.

Attached: 1544784852047.gif (480x354, 3.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same, but why do blacks get defensive when it's noted that they commit over half the crimes?

>Evil shit my ancestors did
Cleansing the earth of Africans or Poos is not evil.

Does that mean I can take credit for the Airplane and lightbulb too?

Why are you living in a evil white country then? Hypocrite

Because today's white people didn't have anything to do with it and then people get accusatory and assblasted about it and try to call them out for something that happened centuries ago and they act like ol' whitey from 2018 had a hand in slavery and genocide and shit.

There's slaves in Africa and Asia today, people should care about things like that before bitching about the evil whitey

Because you can't be held accountable for the actions of your ancestors. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1517883803419.jpg (480x558, 32K)

>t.jew white guilt
the thread

>whitey you dont get any cred for all of the good things your ancestors did (medicine, invention, civilization)
>but whitey YOUR ancestors owned slaves n shiet even through you are mostly descended from german and scots-irish immigrants and have very little colonial english blood

this.
and this isn't "blacks of the bast"
this is today, as we speak

Attached: 1544699642881.png (766x263, 37K)

>it’s not like niggers want revenge
>nigger raped a white woman for 400 years of slavery
Nigger please.

Daily reminder that the majority of slave owners were jewish.

Attached: 1544815064582.jpg (400x400, 33K)

We don't we just acknowledge that it must be hard to be a jew since you will carry greivances towards white people because of the holocaust. I would surprised if any jew wasn't influenced by feelings of revenge from that. We shouldn't let them into positions of influence.

They're insecure from multiple lifetimes of gas lighting. At this point their need for cuckoldry might be a genetic compulsion. Wypipo need to start saying, "fuck your optics," for the sake of their transexual children.

whites are the only people on earth who are refused to have any pride in their ancestors yet are 100% guilty for the actions of their ancestors.
so fuck off, the time for guilt is over

Attached: DsZjfoQVAAAqh6h.jpg (599x394, 47K)

Have you ever driven a car? On a highway? While wearing a seatbelt? And was the road lit up by lamps? And were those lamps powered by electricity? And did you find your destination with a GPS? And was that GPS on your cellphone? And was that cellphone connected to the internet? Have you ever worn jeans? A T-shirt? A button up? A polo shirt? A track suit? A suit? A baseball cap?
You are welcome my friend.

yeah but have you ever eaten peanut butter

>Take up the white man's burden
>Send forth the best ye breed

Because slavery and manifest destiny ultimately benefitted the negroes and natives, but they only focus on past "atrocities" when we should also get credit for the benefits they enjoy in the present.

It's a double standard, and hypocrites should be drawn and quartered.

Attached: 99509435.jpg (1400x931, 325K)

Who wants to be held accountable for some dead assholes from centuries ago?

Attached: nice bait.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>1 post by this i.d.

>act all defensive
kek, you're welcome for the modern world, shitskin

Attached: 1458403258660.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Whites are the world's minority race.
Try math next time . Half the planet has been bleached already, there is no white genocide, just evolution.

Buongiorno Italia gli spaghetti al dente
E un partigiano come Presidente
Con l'autoradio sempre nella mano destra
E un canarino sopra la finestra

Buongiorno Italia con i tuoi artisti
Con troppa America sui manifesti
Con le canzoni, con amore, con il cuore
Con più donne sempre meno suore

Buongiorno Italia
Buongiorno Maria
Con gli occhi pieni di malinconia
Buongiorno Dio
Lo sai che ci sono anch'io

Lasciatemi cantare
Con la chitarra in mano
Lasciatemi cantare
Una canzone piano piano
Lasciatemi cantare
Perché ne sono fiero
Sono un italiano
Un italiano vero

Buongiorno Italia che non si spaventa
E con la crema da barba alla menta
Con un vestito gessato sul blu
E la moviola la domenica in TV
Buongiorno Italia col caffè ristretto
Le calze nuove nel primo cassetto
Con la bandiera in tintoria
E una 600 giù di carrozzeria

Buongiorno Italia
Buongiorno Maria
Con gli occhi pieni di malinconia
Buongiorno Dio
Lo sai che ci sono anch'io

Lasciatemi cantare
Con la chitarra in mano
Lasciatemi cantare
Una canzone piano piano
Lasciatemi cantare
Perché ne sono fiero
Sono un italiano
Un italiano vero

Lasciatemi cantare
Con la chitarra in mano
Lasciatemi cantare
Una canzone piano piano
Lasciatemi cantare
Perché ne sono fiero
Sono un italiano
Un italiano vero

>didn't have anything to do with it
People are accountable for everything their ancestors did, “good” and “bad”. This is the real meaning of membership in a race.

>Why do whites get so butthurt and act all defensive when they are reminded of all the evil shit their ancestor did?

Better question why don't you leave the UK ?
Brtis aren't just "whites". British people are the indigenous people of the UK, nothing more, nothing less. Everybody else doesn't count. Only ethnicity matters. The Pakis, asians, arabs, africans , mixed people who are born in the UK are only british on paper. That's it. You are speaking the white man's tongue (english), using his technology (internet, computer)...You owe everything to indigenous europeans, even the electricity you're using. Everything..The phone, your car, fridge...

Why don't you leave you hypocritical, ungrateful prick ? Were you born in the UK ? And you''re still not happy ? Why don't you move to a country where people look like you instead of living in the "evil" empire ?

Attached: Fishbach.jpg (3000x3000, 407K)

>Why do whites get so butthurt and act all defensive when they are reminded of all the evil shit their ancestor did?

ye, that totally happens..

Yep. Currently im evolving to push my grouping out into the distance and how to make boom boom from any set of chems.
Im evolving to be my own chemist, armory, solider, cook, guide, sniper, and leader.

Ive already mastered 90% of the skills ive worked towards and am as Jow Forums as a greek god.

I wonder what the left will do when the overman makes war unto them?

This is exactly what I was thinking when I wrote "act all butthurt". I'm screencaping these posts for future use.

Attached: 1542814630499.jpg (320x320, 17K)

I was thinking more; kill all jewish and israeli children.

based

and any minority still on the streets during the happening. They and their kids are viable targets as well.

also: it doesnt have to eb teh happening. Targets of opportunity are free targets like a space in bingo.
You dont even need to kill or physically harm them, just if your in a position of authority over them use it/ complain and get them fired/use your brain and come up with a way to harm them.

Imagine being this out of touch with reality. You should consider getting professional help.

Attached: 1544954975903m.jpg (859x1024, 194K)

>ancestors were poor italian farmers
>came to america in 1912
>blacks try to tell me I descended from slave drivers

Attached: B3323116-667C-4A5D-809F-C9E935793864.jpg (236x243, 22K)

red flag law didnt pass in my state. Target jew children first!

Arabs invented slavery.
Whites were the first slaves - slavs. Hence the origin of the word, slavery.

>use all of the white man's inventions
>consume all of the white man's culture
>"DURR WHY IS DAH WHITE MAN SO DUMB??"

Attached: dear non white people.png (630x1000, 406K)

>non-whites
>care about being consistent

Apu's dick will be the hardest to swallow.

>electricity was invented by someone

Attached: 1538228194011.jpg (778x528, 37K)

The use and harnessing of electricity to power other things invented by whitey, was invented by whitey.

Your race is the oldest. You sat in Africa doing NOTHING for Humanity as a whole for 10,000s of years. Then whitey comes along and builds and discovers almost everything modern for you, and you decide you somehow deserve what they made? Your people didn't even invent the wheel, or domesticate an animal, or build sailing vessels. You're fucking useless.

What the fuck makes you think I'm African?

Why do blacks and other minorities get upset when you bring up the shit their people are doing right now?

>stupid colored person thinks the elements are just naturally controlled
Holy shit you rely on white people way too much

Attached: foldsbackin.png (707x592, 622K)

Electricity was discovered in ancient Egypt and harnessed in Mesopotamia with Greek scholars writing extensively about it.
Don't tell me you're one of those Egyptian white bois.

For the same reasons blacks, latinos and muslims get all butt hurt when you point out the terrible shit they do nowadays.

As it turns out everyone wants to be judged as an individual. Not a a member of a collective.

Attached: aryanhistory.jpg (800x300, 106K)

its logic and reasoning that begins getting into philosophical and unproven or unknown grounds.

By that statement, you assume a whole shitload of assumptions about reincarnation, even the meaning of life, who people really are in consciousness, and even things like the transcendent or transracial nature of consciousness.

Simply put, one question - What if African Americans, or any racial identity, can be born into another identity ? How do you know that you can claim a historical wrong thats linked to the current individual ? Its such an ideological and theoretical pseudo claim you realize

Attached: 394px-Jiuhuashan_bodhisattva_image_400x400.jpg (400x400, 61K)

>moving the goalpost because your epic stormfront infographic is shit

Attached: 1539195008705.jpg (500x483, 33K)

>reality is now stormfront
Thanks for showing just how fucking stupid you are with a nice topping of absolute butthurt

Attached: 1544985739500[1].png (449x401, 490K)

>gets debunked in front of his stormweenies friends
>I'm absolute butthurt

Attached: 1544376237897.jpg (640x800, 114K)

We wuz white kangs?

STOP REPLYING TO TROLL THREADS

REPORT THEM

>why’pipo be evil
>why’ priblij
>why’pipo be rassis’ n shieet
>niggas dindu nuffin

Go back to Africa if you don’t like us, Tyrone.

Attached: 703D04EA-45DC-44C8-BCF3-9BA04F6FD205.jpg (318x318, 20K)

>debunked
its cringeworthy, you didnt get a single thing right in any of your posts

>Electricity was discovered in ancient Egypt and harnessed in Mesopotamia with Greek scholars writing extensively about it.
>Don't tell me you're one of those Egyptian white bois.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

Attached: TESLA.jpg (800x450, 105K)

So what did your ancestors do? Maybe you have some crimes you need to confess.

Lol try it nigger

Probably because things that whites did hundreds or thousands of years ago in their lands and the lands they had conquered are used to justify the things shitskins who don't belong here do in white nations today.

There are lots of valid reasons people take issue with this, but the main one is the double standard behind it. Other races have far worse things in their history than white people, and you're not supposed to acknowledge it. It's only when there are bad things in the history of Europeans that you're supposed to acknowledge anything. You never hear the left calling on Arabs to acknowledge their history brutal slavery (which they continue to this day), or people in Mexico and central America to acknowledge ripping each others' hearts out, or Africans to acknowledge selling each other into slavery or brutalizing groups like the Khoisan and pygmies.
Point is, this narrative is a vehicle for anti-white politics and people are starting to notice.

Why then is it only white people who are accountable for the bad things? Why don't people (especially blacks) screech constantly at Arabs/Muslims for the slave trade? Furthermore why do whites get lumped into one bit monolithic group? I'm in Canada, white people here aren't responsible for Burger slavery or Jim Crow just like the Swiss aren't responsible for residential schools.

>evil
We did nothing wrong

i dont

Not politics

Spreading them across the oceans and into every continent is..

>Why do blacks get so butthurt and act all defensive when they are reminded of all the no inventions their ancestor didnt invent?

We only remember the deeds of our ancestors because they created a world in which history was only recorded through their own lens. The world is brutal and they tamed it, but it turns out the savage has savage blood which cannot be diluted away.

In the current day, we can only hope that our progeny live in a world of such freedom and liberty that they can look down on our actions in disgust and judge us. If so, we have done the right things and our deeds, no matter how unpalatable, have paid off. We shall shape a better world for our children by whatever means necessary.