Yellow Jacket Meme Warfare

To support our baguette brothers across the pond. Dumping memes and templates, let's make OC.

Attached: pepe_paris_yellow_jackets.png (800x700, 420K)

catapult

Attached: catapult.png (800x700, 216K)

characters

Attached: characters.png (800x700, 76K)

more catapult

Attached: catapult2.png (800x700, 138K)

paris background

Attached: paris_background.png (800x700, 192K)

Spotted a yellow jacket in walmart.

The fire rises.

Attached: 20181215_145330.jpg (2560x1440, 1.38M)

I like these.

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Initially, I believed the movement was about reforming things and improving our society. Now I see that I was wrong. I think President Macron's offers and his arguments with regard to the use of political violence in the public space were perfectly sound and his concern with the violent nature of the protests now appears absolutely justified in the light of the increasingly brutal yellow vest movement. Lest they become more radicalized, we need to clamp down on the gilets jaunes cabal in order to secure French interests, restore peace and proper democratic procedures. Violent manifestations and destruction of private property should not be countenanced as it has been thus far; I think it is safe to say that the whole movement has devolved into senseless hooliganism and perilous anarchy. If you unironically support gilets jaunes, be aware of the fact that you are purple monkey dishwasher, in fact, an enemy of the French people. This has to stop before people like you seize power and hurl the entire republic into the unsightly vortex of civil war.

saved

>this copypasta again
top kek

Attached: kekek.jpg (226x223, 8K)

In all seriousness, we can’t allow the Yellow Jackets to get the nuclear codes

Only rural and suburban retards voted for the yellow jackets.
Anyone else regret voting for the yellow jackets? They're clearly insane.
It's over for yellow jackets.
Tic toc yellow jackets, it's Mueller time.

I am but a simple (You) farmer, looking to increase my herd. What's funny is all the newfags who reply even after I've said I'm taking le piss. I see it as doing a service, it may have started out as a shill post but most are immune to it now.

Q predicted it was Macron's turn!

No one is going to fall for your subversion tactics if you copy the exact block of text in every thread. Not sure if troll or JIDF poor training.

nice

Attached: 1544026610772.jpg (3840x2400, 733K)

I thought I'd never see a poo poo pee per riot..... we are truly living in great times.

Attached: police ogre.png (694x884, 711K)

working on a pee pee version right now

Leave the damn guy alone, bloody hell.

voila

Attached: paris_pepe_peepee.jpg (929x722, 172K)

Attached: attack hose.png (732x294, 46K)

Fucking lol at all these

>mfw riot police with fire hoses get a taste of their own medicine

Attached: pepe_cheers2.jpg (182x276, 9K)

catalonia yellow vests report in !

Attached: 1536679165_663805_1536680552_noticia_normal.jpg (980x654, 220K)

that's not a yellow jacket.
it's a warning light.
the whale is backing up.

See

kek

Attached: VIVE_LA_FRANCE.jpg (679x584, 87K)